Twelve Months Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try a few harder thrusts, each stroke punctuated with a softly muffled gasp, her boobs jiggling.

"Oh, oh, yes," she sobs, her voice already sounding strained as I establish a steady rhythm.

I push her back down, one hand on the back of her neck, the other drawing another squeal as I slap her bottom again. Then I'm gripping her hips tightly as I force my swollen cock even deeper into her clasping wetness, beginning to fuck her a little faster, a little harder now. The blowjob was very enjoyable but now my body is already demanding a satisfying conclusion to this little game.

Her gasps are louder and higher pitched now,and I sense that she's getting close too, and I thrust even harder, the lean muscles of my buttocks straining as I thrust deep inside her sopping depths, enjoying the sight of her hands blindly grabbing at my wrists.

She's so fucking hot and I still feel a little jealous that she's going to be dating other men, and that thought makes me thrust even harder, her sobbing gasps growing louder as my thigh muscles strain. You can date other men,I think to myself, but will they indulge your bondage fantasies? Will they let you tie them up? Will they make you cum as hard as I do?

It's these thoughts that fill my head and I'm determined to make her cum again,to climax hard and long. I fuck her harder and harder, with short, almost brutal thrusts as I sense she's nearly there.

"Yes, yes!" she gasps and although the words are the same, her tone has gone from encouraging to joyful, and now they become demanding.

"Yes! Don't stop," she insists as her orgasm hovers tantalisingly close.

Her staccato gasps punctuate each thrust of my fat cock as I thrust harder now, her cries pushing me on, my thighs burning as they slap noisily against her fleshy buttocks as we both near a mutually satisfying conclusion.

"Don't stop, yes, yes, yes," she demands, her voice rising in pitch until it her gasps coalesce into one long wail of helpless ecstasy and I feel her body shudder, her pussy clenching tightly around my throbbing shaft.

The sound of her climax drives me closer too and I feel my muscles tighten and burn as I chase my own release. With a final flurry of thrusts I'm there too, my molten semen surging along my engorged shaft spilling deep inside her, all the pent-up sexual tension released in one long, glorious moment as I throw my head back and exhale loudly as burst of white hot pleasure surges through my spent body.

---

"I thought you said you didn't like being tied up," I say, unable to stop myself, savouring my little victory.

I'd reluctantly untied her, and we were lying on the bed, our bodies slowly cooling as we watched the sky begin to darken, and listened to the birds singing in her garden. I watched as she toyed with the rich silk, running it through her fingers thoughtfully.

"You're such a bastard," she said, with a crooked smile. "Such a young, horny

bastard."

"And you're such a manipulative tease," I countered.

"Yeah. I'm going to miss this you know," she said, sounding serious as she runs a hand over my chest then lower over my stomach, slowly moving downwards till her fingers trailed lightly over my spent, flaccid cock.

"You're going to miss this?" I say, pointing at my cock.

"Oh, I'm definitely going to miss this," she laughs, as she gently strokes me.

"Yeah, I'm going to miss this too," I said. Even though I was exhausted, the slightest touch of her fingers induced a mild fizzing sensation there, and I felt it begin to stir.

"Well, the evening's still young," she said, her fingers gently circling my semi-hard shaft and starting to stroke me.

"I mean, this could be our last time," I say, content to lay back and watch her wicked fingers coaxing my cock back to life.

"Mmm," she purred contentedly, tracing one of the thick veins with a fingertip as my cock uncurled and stiffened.

"I mean, who knows if and when I'll be here again,"

"Mmm," she repeated, sounding a little distracted as she played with the length of silk, dangling it over my naked skin and lightly brushing the end against my thighs then wrapping it around my sturdy shaft and tugging at it, the smooth material sliding against my turgid flesh.

"I suppose I did promise you could have your way with me if you were very good," I said, sounding a little breathless as I watched her pull it tight and gently tug it up and down my now fully hard prick.

She amused herself by playing with me like this for a little while then cast the silk aside and changed position swinging her leg across mine as she sat on my thighs.

"And was I very good? Or very bad?" she said, flashing me a teasing smile as she leant forward, her hands grabbing my wrists and pinning them against her mattress next to my ears.

"Oh, I think you were both," I said, then watched helplessly as her hips begin to move back-and forth, slowly rubbing her pussy along the full length of my hardness until my words were replaced by longing moans.

---

That was the last time I was in Madeleine's house. I became a father less than a month later, and we decided to call our baby boy Archie after Cassie's grandfather. Both of our sets of parents were overjoyed and Archie was showered with gifts that first Christmas we spent as a family.

Despite all the scare stories that I'd heard about having a new baby, the lack of sleep, teething, colic, it really wasn't that bad. We'd agreed beforehand that Cassie would take some time off work to be the primary caregiver so that I could carry on full time at the office and keep the money coming in. Before we knew it, we had both quickly settled into a routine which suited us both.

So as we both settled into this new normal, I was quite content. Cassie was happy being a full-time mum, and I was happy to pursue my career as the main breadwinner, and still be home to tuck Archie in at night.

I didn't see much of Madeleine over winter but as spring came around, I'd see her over the fence, pottering around in her garden in her carefully coordinated casual wear or heading out in the evening in a slinky dress, presumably on a date. I knew I shouldn't but I still kept thinking about her sometimes. Thinking of the times we'd spent together.

And as the months passed and the weather grew warmer and the evenings lighter, I found myself making an excuse to go out into the back garden in the evening. Cassie had bought me a vaping kit for Christmas and although I'd never really taken to it I had kept my promise and quit smoking, so I had to find another excuse for being out here: I might be making sure the shed was locked, or checking out an odd noise. In the semi-darkness, I often found myself glancing in the direction of Madeleine's house, my eyes drawn towards the bedroom window more in hope than expectation. But although the lights were sometimes on, the curtains remained closed.

12