Twelve Realms Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The experience was bad enough. Then I found out he spread it around that I was terrible at sucking cock. He actually had the nerve to give a pretty accurate description of what happened, other than he made it sound like I wanted it all to happen. I was mortified... again. And I decided that my education was sadly lacking when it comes to physical relationships between man and woman.

"Do you know Academy has the preeminent collection of books in the Twelve Realms? If there is a book that has been published since the founding, it is in the library. I was a little surprised that just anyone can read the sex books. They aren't even in the 'restricted' section. There are books about the different positions for intercourse and which are the most pleasurable for people depending on body type and that sort of thing. You wouldn't believe how many 'how to' books there are on pleasuring men. With illustrations. Some have videos. Surprisingly there are far fewer books on how to pleasure women. Probably because men write more books..."

"Huh. Probably," Jacob agreed with a grin. "At least more books about that."

"Over the years I've had a few... encounters... and practiced a bit of what I learned. I wasn't willing to have intercourse with any of them, but since I was pretty good with oral, they never seemed to mind. I admit it was all pretty clinical. I've never given my heart to anyone but you."

"Hmm. Maybe I should check into some books on pleasuring women," Jacob said, his voice drowsy. "You seemed to have put the other sort to good use."

"Maybe," Fiona replied with a yawn. "But I have no complaints about your prowess."

Chapter 13: An Ogre of Academy

The next morning Jacob and Fiona made gentle love when they first awoke. Then Jacob stuck his head out the door and asked Elias to call up breakfast and coffee for them before he went to take his shower. When Elias returned with breakfast and a coffee urn, he was surprised to find Fiona, clad only in Jacob's white cotton shirt from the day before, sitting patiently at the table below the large leaded glass windows that dominated the eastern wall of the suite.

"Good morning, Your Highness, " Elias stammered, wide-eyed.

"Good morning Elias, my friend," Fiona smiled at him. "I am sorry I had to sneak past you last night, brother. It won't do for the whole Kype to know of my relationship with His Grace. But we know you can be discreet."

"Yes, ma'am."

"After breakfast I need to go back to the University. I have some morning classes with the Maesters, but my afternoon is free. Jacob mentioned having you show us around Academy. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes. But papa... I mean His Grace of Academy, declared today a free day. Doesn't that mean there are no classes at the University?"

"A free day?" Jacob asked, coming out of the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his narrow hips and was vigorously towel-drying his short hair.

"Yes! It's supposed to be a beautiful day today," Elias enthused. "They are already setting up a bazaar in the courtyard."

"If I am going to leave the University and Kype, I will need to change clothes. Students who still wear the alb, even one modified like mine, aren't allowed through the gates.

"And I need to ask Maester Vincent if I can go."

***

After breakfast Fiona went back to the University and found Maester Vincent in his office.

"Good morning, princess," he greeted her. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit on a free day?"

"Umm. Maester Vincent... umm... ."

"Spit it out, cousin. I don't have all day."

"I... uh... I would like to leave the University and Kype today. A... friend... is visiting from off-world. He has arranged to have a local show us some of the sights?"

"I understand that Citadel is here to visit you and he wants to take you on a romantic outing. Is that correct?"

Fiona blushed bright scarlett and nodded, her eyes wide with anxiety.

"The king has already requested that you be allowed to do this. In direct violation of your mother's instructions, I might add. I do not appreciate being put in the middle of this family squabble, princess!"

"Yes, sir," said Fiona miserably as she dropped her eyes to her hands in her lap.

"However, it is good that you are asking me yourself for the privilege rather than expecting your brother to command me. It is a good sign of your maturity.

"You may spend the day with your... friend. I expect you back here tonight before curfew, however. And tomorrow you will be back on your normal study schedule."

"Oh! Thank you Maester Vincent!"

"Away with you, then," he said, giving her one of his rare smiles.

***

Elias arranged for a shuttle to take them out of the city to the entrance to the Academy Wilds. Unlike Citadel and Terra, the Wilds on Academy were not contiguous with the Kype. Instead they were a good distance from the capitol city, nestled in the hills of an old mountain range. Academy was a planet of extremes. The Kype was where a desert gave way to a savannah, although the area had been covered with settlements for generations, the hot, dry climate remained. The Wilds, however, were made up of a lush tropical rainforest at the base of some rocky cliffs surrounding an angry river that spilled into Academy's singular vast ocean.

A large château dominated the land outside the entrance to the Academy Wilds.

"I had no idea how beautiful it would be," Fiona gasped in surprise at the abundant green of the Wilds as they made their approach for landing.

"Mama likes to spend summers here," Elias told them as they disembarked. "She says that it's the only part of Academy that reminds her of her family's estate on Madrassa."

"Huh. It is a lot like Madrassa," Jacob said, looking around as they made their way to the stables. "I forgot that was where Lisabet grew up. She's been with your father for so long."

"Papa built this château just to make her happy."

"Well, it's lovely," Fiona said. "It's so romantic... I never realized that David was the type."

"You'd be surprised at what men are capable of when we are in love," Jacob said, his eyes dancing.

They made their way to the stables where grooms already had mounts waiting for them.

"What do you want to see today, Your Highness," Elias asked her from the back of his bay gelding.

"Just take us to the Academy Wilds first, dear Elias," the princess responded from where she sat in her chestnut mare. "I need to bury my toes in the soil.

"After that, can we go to the Star Falls? I have been intrigued since you mentioned them to me."

"Is that... Your Grace?" Elias looked at Jacob, his eyes wide with questions.

"What the princess wants, the princess gets," Jacob said, a wide grin on his face. "Please lead the way, Elias."

"Yes, sir."

The horses picked their way along a well-worn path from the château to the banks of the river where it flowed into the ocean.

"We will follow the river on the horses until we get to the white water rapids," Elias told them. "The boundary to the Wilds is technically at the rapids, but the whole river and its surroundings are also untouched at least since the establishment of the Wilds. We can tie off the horses there and then go on foot."

After nearly an hour of riding in the heat and humidity, they made it to the rapids where they dismounted and left their horses. Elias led Fiona and Jacob deeper into the forest along a path that meandered near the river, growing closer and then further from the rushing water, climbing ever upward. Fiona was fascinated by all the unfamiliar flora and fauna, particularly the jewel-colored birds that swooped overhead. Jacob kept his eyes open for danger, aware that there might be dangerous prediers hidden in the dense growth.

"Elias? Do you have a destination in mind? Or are we just out for a walk," Jacob asked his page as he wiped sweat from his brow.

"I have a destination in mind, Your Grace. Trust me. It will be worth it!" the boy smiled.

Fiona smiled back, pleased at how much more mature Elias seemed here at his home.

Minutes later they burst out onto a ledge that looked out onto a wide lake, a tall, narrow waterfall feeding it from above.

"Oh Elias! It's beautiful!" Fiona clapped her hands in excitement. "Look at all the rainbows!" she laughed.

A burst of color startled her and she screeched at seeing a flock of colorful birds take flight from the trees behind them, startled by Fiona's outburst. As she watched, the birds settled in another tree and began mimicking her screech and her laughter.

"Oh my Gods," Fiona burst out in surprise, only to hear a chorus of "Oh my Gods" from the birds in response. Fiona clapped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide. Jacob couldn't contain a guffaw and soon some of the birds were mimicking him as well. Elias was doubled over in a fit of giggles.

"Don't worry, Your Highness," Elias said once he recovered. "They don't remember things for very long. But they do seem to like some voices more than others. So don't be surprised if they repeat everything you say."

"My goodness!" Fiona responded in a whisper. "My goodness"

"Can we swim here, Elias?" Jacob asked. "That was a hot sweaty walk, for sure."

"Of course, Your Grace. That's exactly the plan.

"There is a path down to the water. Follow me."

At the edge of the water, Fiona sat on a stone to remove her boots. By the time she was done, Jacob had already completely disrobed and jumped into the water. Elias was blushing bright pink as he undressed.

"Don't worry, sweet Elias. I won't look if you don't," Fiona told him with a smile. "Sweet Elias"

Elias blushed and dipped his head in acknowledgment. Then he removed his last stitch of clothing and ran into the water as quickly as he could.

"Okay, you two," Fiona said, standing with her hands to the buttons of her blouse, "please look away until I'm in the water, will you?"

"Please look"

Elias turned and swam toward the opposite shore, but Jacob showed no intention of giving her any privacy as he watched her every move.

"What?" he said, grinning at her expectant gaze. "I'm just doing what the birds tell me."

"The birds tell me"

She growled a 'harumph' and quickly undressed under Jacob's hungry eyes and dived into the water with him. Fiona swam towards Jacob with a leisurely stroke and then dived down low to come up next to him, splashing him and laughing with glee. He gathered her into his arms and kissed her passionately.

"Hey, you," she murmured once his lips left hers.

"Hey, yourself," he growled in return. He leaned in to kiss her again, but she pulled away, her eyes wide as she looked past his ear to the other side of the lake.

"Elias?"

Jacob turned around in time to see a huge gray beast soar out of the water and onto the rocky cliffs next to the waterfall. The creature jumped up and tore great boulders from the rocks as he climbed to the top. Fiona gripped Jacob's arm, whether in fear or surprise, even she couldn't tell.

"I've always wanted to see an Ogre of Academy," Fiona murmured.

"He's impressive for just a kid, isn't he?" Jacob responded. "You should see David. He's easily three times that size."

As they watched, the ogre dived off the top of the cliff next to the water and plummeted 100 feet into the water below. Fiona screamed in fear for Elias but before she could react, the ogre popped up out of the water with a tremendous splash and roared so loudly that all the birds around the lake took off in flight. Then the ogre shimmered and there was Elias, back to his normal self, a huge smile on his face. The boy swam back to his lord, seemingly laughing the entire way.

"I love it here!" he shouted as he reached them. "It's the only place where I can free my ogre and not worry about who I might hurt."

"Wow, Elias! That was amazing!"

"Wow...Amazing..."

The three of them swam a little while longer, enjoying the peace and contentment the Wilds brought to them. Eventually Fiona pulled herself out of the water and lay on a boulder at the shore to dry in the sun. Jacob joined her as Elias continued to splash around.

"Are you ready to head back, beloved," Jacob asked as he ran his hands over her naked skin. "I would like to see more of Academy, much as I enjoy the Wilds."

"Yes, I'm ready," Fiona said after pulling him down into a kiss. "There is more I'd like to do with you here, Your Grace, but not with Elias as a witness."

"Your Grace"

"Mmmm, Your Highness...," Jacob growled, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. "You are going to have to get dressed or I can't be held responsible for what I do with you. Elias to witness or not."

"Mmmm," Fiona sighed. "Hand me my clothes. I will not be held responsible for corrupting your page. Elias is one of my favorite people."

Jacob hissed with feigned annoyance and went to gather Fiona's clothes for her, revealing his semi-hard cock to her in the process. He laughed and winked at her when he noticed her watching him. She bit her lip and blushed in response.

"I think that Elias would offer to make you his consort if I weren't standing in his way," Jacob joked as she took her clothes from him and began to dress.

"Oh, he already has," she said, grinning.

"What?!"

"What"

"On Citadel. He asked if I would be your consort and I told him of the Crown Law that prohibits us from marriage. He offered to make me his consort, but I told him he deserves better than someone who loves another."

"Crown Law"

"That boy is smooth for one so young," Jacob said, shaking his head and smiling. "I will have to keep my eyes on him!"

Fiona returned his grin and shook her head.

"The Wilds here are nothing like what I expected from what the area around the Kype is like. It's been so good to relax here. It doesn't feel like Terra or Citadel, though. This place is welcoming enough, but its attention is all on Elias. Can you feel it?"

"Citadel"

"Ha. Not really, Fi. But I know you are more attuned to things like that than I am.

"But it makes sense that Academy's Wilds would care more about Elias, right? Due to the Land Law?"

"Land Law"

"Of course. But it's more than that. I think this would be incredibly dangerous without him. We are only welcome because of him. I wonder if that's true of the other Realms' Wilds?"

"Other Realms"

Elias climbed out of the water and dressed while still soaking wet. They took the trail back to their horses and made their way back to the stables and then onto the transport.

"To the Star Falls," Elias called out, smiling.

12