Twenty Cups Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lia, can I lick you?"

"No, I want to have sex, real sex." She went to my desk and ripped the box of condoms open. Tearing one of them away, she said, "Lay down."

I did.

She broke the seal with her teeth and drew forth the tan ring.

It looked really small.

She came over and put the ring on the tip. It looked like a little snowcap on a big head. Lia gripped the tip and tried to unroll it, but it snapped back up. She tried again. No.

"Hold the top?" She asked me.

I did.

Using two sets of fingers, she began unfurling it. The ring slipped over the tip.

I could not believe how tight it was. I drew a sharp breath.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Really tight."

Her fingers managed to draw the ring down another inch, and then the condom began rolling itself back up. Lia arrested it's movement and pulled it down firmly.

I saw the fat head of my penis surging inside the super-tight cap.

Lia pulled again, and the tip split. She said, "Oh! Oh, no. Are you okay?"

I nodded, saying, "Let me." I drew the ring back and off myself, tossing it on the floor.

Lia was thinking, I could see. "Let me see this box," she whispered. She grabbed it and looked over the front and the back. "It says 'regular.' Are there sizes?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said. "I think so."

"I got regular ones. I—I didn't know," she said.

"Try another one," I suggested.

She took the next one, opened it, and looked at it sadly. "It looks the same, fuzzy boy."

"Try it, Lia. I want you."

"Help me."

Together, we unfurled the contraption. Again, it was extremely tight, but this time, we left more space at the tip, unrolling it a little before we put it on. We got about three inches of it on me before it began to ride back up.

I said, "It's okay. It'll work."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "It's tight, but we're good. Do you want me to..."

She shook her head and climbed over me. "Let me control it." She was on her knee on one side of me, and she had her foot down, knee bent, on the other side. She grabbed my erection, and watching between her legs, brought it to her vagina. In position, she put her other knee down, and the tip slid inside her.

"Oh!"

Lia placed her hands on my chest. Her face took on a look of fierce concentration, and she began to lower herself on my erection.

"Oh, ow," she cried. "Ow. Ow." She pinched her eyes shut and bared her teeth.

"It hurts?"

She nodded, grimacing.

I watched her vagina slowly engulf my erection. "Mmm. Lia, that's so good," I muttered.

She let out the breath she'd been holding, and her bottom rested on my legs. "So big inside me. Oh, my gosh, that hurts," she whispered.

"Take it out, Lia. Don't want to hurt you."

"No," she whispered, "Let me do this."

She leaned forward, and her nipples grazed my chest. Her bottom rose and fell. She let out another huge breath. She repeated the act. And again.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much," she said, and she smiled at me.

"It feels so good to me."

She nodded, saying, "Okay, let's make love."

She rode me for a few seconds before I took her breasts in my hands and began to knead them. Lia cried, "Yes!" and her bottom slapped down on me.

I felt a small twitch, and the texture inside her vagina changed. I stopped her.

"No," she gasped. "Let me. It feels amazing." She made to begin riding me again, and I held her.

"Lia, it broke. The condom."

"Huh?"

"Here," I said, lifting her off me.

There it was, the tip had split again. Lia sat beside me as I yanked the ring off.

She moaned her disappointment, then pleaded with me. "Forgive me, fuzzy boy? I didn't know about sizes. I just..."

"It's okay, Lia," I soothed her. "Do you want to just...do it?"

She glanced at my erection and, poutingly, said, "No. We shouldn't. I want to, but we shouldn't."

I nodded.

She collapsed in bed beside me.

I drew her close and kissed her. "Loved being inside you, being—I don't know—connected with you like that."

"Me, too." Her hand began to stroke me.

"We could," I suggested, "use our mouths on each other. What do you think?"

She didn't answer for a moment. She just watched her hand massage my erection. Then, she stopped and looked up at me. "I—I like being joined with you. You could—I don't know—put it in my butt, maybe?" She glanced up at me, looking for a reaction.

"Don't want to hurt you, Lia."

"You won't," she quickly countered. "We'll go slowly. You'll get me ready."

I thought about it.

"So, will you? Put it in my butt?"

I nodded and sat up. I fetched the lubrication from my desk and brought it back to the bed.

Lia asked, "How do you want me?"

"Lay on your side."

I helped her over, facing away from me. I moved lower on the bed, behind her.

She instructed, "Go slowly, fuzzy boy, and make sure I'm...oh!"

My face was already inside her thighs, my tongue on her vagina. I liked her smell and her taste. I wiggled the tip between her labia and fondled her clitoris with it. When she began to react—making sweet sounds—I pushed my tongue as deeply inside her as it could go. I twisted it, side to side, and then kissed my way back out and down.

My lips dragged along the skin between her vagina and her anus, and when I reached the little spot, I slid two fingers inside her vagina. I kissed the hole and dabbed it with my tongue a few times. I liked this sounds Lia made when I did it. So, I licked it with purpose and resolve, made it my own while I fingered her.

I liked having my face pushed up between the two orbs of her bottom. I liked hearing Lia pant and moan while I licked her pink anus.

My fingers brought her to orgasm, and she called out how she loved it.

When her body quit resisting me, I pulled back and drew my fingers out of her. I grabbed the lubrication and dabbed some on my fingers. Opening her bottom with one hand, I massaged the vaseline on and around her anus.

I dabbed some more and prepared my penis.

My index finger slid into her easily, and Lia barely reacted. She sighed soothingly as I gently rocked the finger in and out, in and out.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Feels good."

"Ready for two?"

She nodded. "Mm-hmm."

I brought my fingers together and stationed them against her. With gradual, mounting pressure, she opened and let the tips inside.

Lia struggled to allow the two completely inside her, but once they were in, she seemed to adjust. I drove them, slowly, back and forth, listening to her hums and gasps.

When I pulled them out, she said, "I think I'm ready for your penis now."

I laid beside and behind her, nestling my erection between the mass of her two cheeks. When my penis was aligned, I released it and held her waist.

She turned her face toward me, and she looked nervous.

"Sure about this?" I asked.

She nodded, and I pushed.

When she felt it, she pleaded, "Kiss me!"

I rose from the pillow and craned my head over to her. She twisted as far as she could back to me, and we kissed.

When the tip penetrated her, she moaned into my mouth, but we didn't stop kissing.

I pushed in further. Her hand stopped me, resting on my hip.

I made out with her. Our lips churned and twisted together. Our mouths opened, and our tongues caressed. Her lips grasped my tongue and she hummed on it—a little "Mm-hmm."

So, I drove further inside her.

She broke the kiss to say, "Don't stop kissing me." Our mouths attacked one another.

I pushed in deeper.

Lia gently bit down on my tongue and grunted. When she opened her mouth to gasp, I put my lips over hers, catching her sound in my throat.

She liked this and kissed me back with renewed energy.

When I made to go further inside her, she pulled away. "No more. I can't take any more."

I nodded.

She asked, "Is it enough for you? Can you make love to me like this?"

I nodded.

"Okay, kiss me again."

I did, and I slowly drew my penis back out to the tip. Then, just as slowly, pushed it back inside her.

Lia wheezed in my mouth.

I did it again. And again, slightly faster.

She muttered, "I like it." She put her hand on my hip—there was more she wanted to say.

I paused.

"I like being joined with you. I like how hard it is for me, and how gentle you're being. And I like how big it is inside me, how it takes me to the limit."

I drew back and pushed, but she stopped me, again.

She said, "You can do it inside me—ejaculate in my bottom."

"But, the sample," I said.

"Just," she explained, "just don't do it too deeply. Pull back. I'll try to hold it—your sperm—inside me until you get the cup, okay?"

"Why, Lia?"

"I—I want to feel what it's like to have you climax inside my body. I think I'm really going to like it."

"Okay," I said. A thought occurred to me at that moment. "Maybe we shouldn't be on our sides, then. The sperm...gravity and all."

She nodded.

I withdrew my erection, and Lia rolled on her tummy and rose to her knees.

"Not that way, Lia."

"Huh?"

"Can't kiss you that way."

"But, gravity..."

"Here," I said, and I put her on her back. I brought her legs up. "I'll hold you up after. This way we can kiss."

"You like kissing me?" she asked.

I nodded.

She took a few deep breaths. "Okay, I'm ready. Put it back in my butthole."

I put the tip inside her.

"Don't," she begged, "hurt me."

I looked at her, surprised.

"I know you wouldn't, but you're so big and, with me being like this, I don't have any control."

I nodded and kissed her deeply, sinking my erection gently into her anus at the same time. She moaned.

It was beautiful. We kissed and made love. She made her noises in my mouth, and I felt them in my gut. She pulled her lips off mine to tell me she liked it, to praise me for going slowly and gently, and to thank me for making love to her.

I told her she was beautiful, and that I never wanted to stop.

She said that she liked having my penis in her bottom and that she was starting to feel really warm inside, like she might have an orgasm.

I said, "Me, too."

"You're going to...cum?" she asked, and her cheeks flushed with red at the use of the term "cum." I hadn't ever heard her say it before.

I smiled. "Like it when you say that word."

"Cum?"

I grunted, nodding.

"Cum in me."

I gasped and kissed her.

When I broke away from her lips, she said, "Cum in my...ass."

Another first: "ass."

"Lia," I groaned, pushing inside her deeper than before. "Say it again."

She cried out, and then said, "Please, cum in my ass."

"Lia, let me in. Let me go all the way."

"All the way," she nodded, bracing herself.

I drove my penis into her. Deeper and further.

Lia screamed, "Oh! Oh, cum in my ass!"

I seized her lips with mine and grunted into her. My erection could go no further. When I felt the unstoppable rush of energy flood my body, I pulled back to the tip.

Lia knew I was about to ejaculate. She cried, "Yes!" over and again.

I felt the length of the shaft bend and curl with each contraction—the pulses were that strong—but Lia's bottom gripped the head firmly, never letting me slip out. My semen was filling her bottom in heavy, throbbing salvos.

I listen to Lia's cries and felt my body give her everything.

Drained, I collapsed on her breast, groaning her name. My penis slipped free, but Lia's bottom was still raised. I wasn't worried about losing the sample.

Lia started laughing. "Oh, my gosh. That was amazing!"

I panted on her, catching my breath and listening to her joy.

I felt her kiss the top of my head, and one of her hands gently rubbed my buzzed hair. She started chattering, almost non-stop, describing the event, "I didn't think your penis would fit all the way in, and when it did—oh, my gosh—it hurt, but it also felt really good. And when you ejac...came? Oh! I could feel your penis, like, surge and get bigger inside me, and then I felt your sperm just totally fill me. Oh, and your body! It got so strong when you came. It was like my body turned you...I don't know...superhuman or something. Oh, my gosh, it was so sexy feeling your muscles when you came! And I was really close to having an orgasm. You have no idea. I think next time, I will. And you weren't even touching my vagina, but I could feel it inside me there. Isn't that crazy? Oh, my gosh."

I didn't speak, just enjoying being between her breasts.

"I can still feel it in me," she said. "We should probably get it in the cup."

I turned and grabbed the cup. Kissing her nipple, I sat up and unscrewed the lid.

"Are you ready?" she asked. "It wants to come out. I don't think I can hold it much longer."

She was squeezing her muscle down there, and it throbbed almost imperceptibly. I placed the cup underneath her.

"Don't think I'm gross, okay, fuzzy boy?"

I shook my head. "Ready."

Then, Lia's anus relaxed, and my sperm slid from her body into the jar. It came in two rushing streams. Between each, Lia's little hole pinched.

"Tell me it's not gross," she uttered, sounding quite shy and innocent.

"Fine, Lia."

"Wait, I think there's more," she said, and I watched her muscle work, and a few drops seeped out.

"That it?"

"Yeah. Is it enough?"

I looked at her and nodded, holding up the cup for her to see.

"Oh. Okay, then. Yeah, that's enough," she said, a little surprised. "Can I have it?"

She sat up, and I handed it to her.

Lia brought the cup to her face and scrutinized it. She whispered, "This is, like, the very essence of you." Then, to my surprise, she sniffed the cup. Realizing, I suppose, that smelling my sperm might seem strange, she looked up at me shyly. She said, "I just...I wanted to make sure it didn't smell funny—Mom, you know?"

"Think she's going to smell it?"

"I think she has before." She whiffed it again.

"Smell okay?"

"Normal."

"Good," I said.

Lia stared at the fluid in the jar a moment longer.

"What?" I asked.

She screwed the lid on it. "Can I do something with your penis for a second?"

"Huh?"

"Just let me see it."

I sat upright on my knees and scooted close to her. She held the sagging erection in her palm, scrutinizing the tip. Then, she massaged it, from the bottom to the top, gyrating her fingers in a wave-like motion. A drop of sperm emerged and slid down. Instantly, Lia's tongue darted underneath it, and then her lips wrapped around the tip.

I gasped.

Lia glanced up at me and swallowed it.

Then, she tried coaxing up even more of my fluid with her fingers.

On the second pass, an even smaller drop appeared at the opening and did not emerge. Lia kissed the tip, sucking gently, and when she drew back, the drop was gone. Seemingly satisfied, she released me.

I sat back and stared at her questioningly.

She said, "I know it was just in my bottom, but I don't care. Your body made it for me. Gave it to me." She shrugged. "If it's for me, I want all of it."

She looked vulnerable, like she'd admitted something potentially shameful. I kissed her. It lasted a long time.

I think my response was satisfactory.

Afterward, I laid her down on my bed and drew my big and fuzzy blanket over her. Told her not to move as I raced downstairs to put the sample in the freezer. When I got back to my room, I snuggled close to her. She rubbed my head while I nursed on her breasts. Eventually, we both drifted off.

***

I woke before her and took a shower. I caught a ride with some pals to the gym and worked out that afternoon. The same guys wanted to see one of the big holiday movies before we searched for a good party, and I tagged along, missing Mom when she came home from work.

I was out late with my friends; we found a house party. It was New Year's Eve, after all. I rolled home well after two in the morning.

Lia wasn't home—probably still out with her own friends, but Emma came home right after me, and I quietly called to her from the kitchen.

She ignored me and went upstairs immediately.

She knew I was up, I thought. She had to have seen and heard me.

I followed her upstairs a few minutes later. Under the door, it was clear her lights were off. I knocked quietly. Nothing. I grasped the handle and turned it.

It was locked.

That was odd. I let her be.

After readying myself for bed, I thought about Mom and the night before. I never even got the chance to talk to her all day, and I probably wouldn't see her until the next evening, assuming I wasn't out with friends again.

Was she regretting it?

Did she feel the need to explain why she'd called me by my father's name?

I didn't regret it; the memory stirred me. I shut off the night light and stared at the ceiling, thinking about her.

It was the way she'd slipped off my penis—when all had been done—that struck me, lingered with me in the darkness. She had been on her knees, and they were spread wide. I was between them. Her lower back arched down, which curved her bottom up. Then, she slid her torso low and forward. I didn't think of it then, but I realized it there in my bedroom: there was something both feminine and feline in her movement. It was graceful and nimble, but with slow-burning sensuality.

As she slid forward, I watched my penis gradually emerge from her. Still incredibly hard, my erection eventually snapped out of her and wobbled for a moment. She let her bottom down to the mattress, but at a lingering pace. It was almost as if she were leaving it there for me to see—a kind of pose. Even when she'd stopped moving, apparently down, comfortably on the bed again, her bottom had been slightly tilted up and her legs remained wide apart.

It had not been until I draped the comforter back over her that she'd completely relaxed.

There was something flirtatious and voluptuous in what she'd done.

It was young, I realized. It was a younger woman's agility in that act.

It had been Mom, of course. There wasn't a doubt in my mind about that, but she seemed so youthful as she demurely, languorously drew her vagina from my penis.

And the view! It had been stunning for those few seconds—heart-stopping, heart-achingly perfect.

I groaned, remembering what I'd seen. Then, I laid still for a moment, thinking.

Then, I slid out of bed.

***

I was rewarded as I stood at the threshold of her bedroom at 2:30 in the morning.

Mom slept peacefully, half-naked. She wore a long tee-shirt and no panties. She appeared to have cast her comforter aside, and she lay on her left side, facing away from me. Her legs were bent together into a kind of fetal position.

Impulsively, my first thought was to take it, just take her bottom—see it, touch it, taste and lick it, everywhere. Climb into the bed near it, I urged myself, and begin. Mom would stir and awaken, finding her body being thoroughly enjoyed.

I didn't do that.

Remembering the previous night, I considered how our sex had been the result of a process of sharing, forgiveness, and closeness.

Mom's bottom, it seemed to me, was not mine to just have whenever I felt it. And, although the signs had all been positive the day before, I wasn't certain that she would allow, much less appreciate, a sudden, uninvited sexual enterprise upon her body in the middle of the night. Plus, it wasn't entirely clear to me that I was a welcome sexual partner. She had, after all, called me by my father's name when I mounted her before.

I closed the door and sat on the bed, beside her. Then, I whispered her name.

Not "Mom." Her name. "Beth," I murmured.

I reached out and rubbed her shoulder softly.

"Beth."

She stirred, mumbling, "Hmm?"

"I'm...," I hesitated. "I'm cold."

She reached back. Her fingers found my thigh and tugged.

I slid in beside her, pressing our bodies together. A layer of warmth formed where my chest joined her back. My hand settled on her breast, and my face in the crook of her neck. I nestled the tip of my penis—still erect—between the two soft globes of her bottom.