Twenty-Five Races

Story Info
How far would you go to achieve your dream?
1.8k words
3.27
14.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasnaw
jasnaw
59 Followers

This story is inspired by twenty-five years of Literotica.

***

"Or that new ice speed skating girl, what's her name?"

"You mean that Ellen girl?"

A photo of Ellen was shown.

"Did you know they give her a little push right before the start of the race?"

"With push, you mean a little fun, a quickie?"

A round of laughter followed from the audience.

Laughing, "Yes, shortly before the race, she gets some."

It was a Thursday evening, and there was a popular daily live talk show on television. The setting is each night the same, with one host and two co-hosts. The most discussed topics are news, politics, television, and sports. Both co-hosts are former professional soccer players.

The girl they were talking about is Ellen, a young, promising, and upcoming ice speed skater attending the World Cup. This weekend is the World Cup race in Hamar, Norway. Her specialty is the 1500-meter distance, about a mile. She's almost as fast as the 500-meter sprinters and can continue at high speed until the finish line. Long-distance specialists can't reach her velocity, and sprinters can't maintain Ellen's velocity until the finish. The 1500 meter is the distance that hurts the most.

The typical ice speed skating season starts in November and ends in March with the World Championship. April is a holiday month, and in May, the official training period starts, followed by a summer training trip in Spain for power and endurance.

The World Championship will be in two weeks in Salt Lake City, USA. The nominations for next year's Winter Olympics can be earned during that tournament.

The host asked, "Who is the lucky guy? Does she have a boyfriend? Or is it a team effort?"

More laughter, the audience loved it.

Co-host one responded quickly, "Look at her. Do you think one guy would be enough?"

Co-host two, "Definitely a team effort."

The audience was cheering.

***

I met Ellen last April, almost a year ago. At that time, she was still unknown, a new member of the Dutch national ice speed skating team. She was doing her training at the same Gym as I did. We started to talk, clicked, and started dating.

Ellen has a cute face, brown hair, an athletic figure with a magnificent ass. The ass was what I noticed first when I met her, neatly packed in tight pants. She noticed that I was staring, which was rude of me. Luckily, she took it as a compliment. Her personality won me over. Sweet, kind, and loving. Our mutual sense of humor sealed the deal.

When we started dating, I quickly discovered that she wanted to have sex every day. Being a professional athlete with a high sex drive made her wear me out at times. We didn't vary much, and she wasn't interested in roleplay or experimenting. She only wanted to have a lot of sex.

At the end of May, we talked, "Eric, in June and July, the team has organized a summer training in Spain. Partners are allowed to come with us if they pay for themselves. Would you like to come with me?"

I was grinning, "What about my other girlfriends?"

She blushed, "I want us to be exclusive. From now on, no more other girlfriends. What do you think?"

It was a no-brainer. I was not dating other girls, and I was already in love with her. To be able to accompany Ellen, I had to make arrangements with Eindhoven University, where I was working as a postdoc on my research.

***

The team had arranged an introduction weekend before we went to Spain. This way, we got to know all the people, the athletes, and the staff. During this weekend, the team leader gave us a set of basic rules and explained why they encourage partners to join them. According to their philosophy, athletes tend to perform better when they feel at ease, and having your partner with you contributes to this feeling.

He also explained that they encourage partners to join the training trip in Spain but not during the season at the races. They wanted athletes to focus on the races without distractions.

The training location was in Lanzarote, one of the Canary Islands, Spain. The accommodation where we were staying had several bungalows. Our bungalow had two bedrooms and a small living room with a kitchenette. Having two bedrooms was great. Ellen had occupied the living room and our bedroom with all her training stuff.

I used the second bedroom as an office to work on my research results during the day. It would give Ellen the opportunity to rest without me bothering her. Training comes with lots of rest.

At first, Ellen was just one of the team members. She was not one of the big shots who had won a gold medal. During the trip, her position gradually shifted. It became apparent that she could produce more power over time, expressed in Watt, provided by her talent and combined with hard training.

She could also go deeper and endure more pain, which was a bit of a puzzle, and the team couldn't put a finger on it.

We fucked like rabbits. Some days in the evening, on other days in the afternoon or the morning. Ellen looked at me in a certain way, and I knew it was time to give her what she needed, which I gladly did.

***

In August and September, she stayed in Heerenveen, which is in the north of the Netherlands. Heerenveen has an indoor ice speed skating stadium. I stayed behind in Eindhoven and visited Ellen on the weekends, where we had sex at least twice a day. She was insatiable.

In October, the Dutch National Olympic Committee started to show interest in Ellen. Her timed training laps indicated that she might become the World's fastest, making her a strong contender for next year's Olympic gold.

The first races in November went below expectations. It took a few weeks before she managed to perform and have the perfect races. From then on, she smashed the competition, making her the number one for this season.

As it was discouraged by the team, I didn't accompany Ellen to the tournaments. Besides, I needed to focus on my research.

***

On television, the show continued, "Does she skate faster when she gets laid?"

More laughter from the audience.

Co-host two, grinning, "Some natural doping. It seems like that due to the endorphin, she can endure more pain during the race."

I was throwing up my dinner in the toilet. Hearing your girlfriend has sex with other people right before the start of a race doesn't make you feel well.

Sometimes, the host answers viewers' emails during the live show. The emails are checked in advance by the program assistants. Quickly, I created a new anonymous email account and sent one line, "I'm the boyfriend. I need proof."

The co-hosts were already discussing the next subject when the host interfered, "We have an email of a guy claiming to be her boyfriend, asking for proof."

Co-host two responded, "Tell me, why isn't he in Hamar giving her a little pre-race pep talk?"

He quoted 'pep talk.'

The audience roared.

***

It turned out I didn't need any proof from the television network. Within half an hour, my phone blew up.

One call was from the team manager, "Eric, we're in the most important part of the season. Let it go. We can talk after the World Championship in two weeks."

I was dumbfounded, "Let it go?"

"Yes. Ellen must focus on her races. There is no need to make a fuss."

Another call was from the chairman of the Dutch Skating Association, "Eric, don't jump to conclusions. We can schedule a meeting after the World Championship. You'll see, nothing bad happened."

Yeah, right, to give them the opportunity to clean up the mess.

"No thanks."

The most convincing call was from a sobbing Ellen, "Sorry."

That was all the proof I needed.

Even the Dutch Olympic Committee called, "We demand you to hand over all the facts. When you don't have facts, you have to back off."

My response was furious, "I will not back off. I will get to the bottom of this mess, and if I sense you're a part of it, I'll bring you down!"

That conversation didn't end well.

***

The race in Hamar was a disaster. Twice a false start led to disqualification, leading to more rumors. It became apparent that the fallout would be enormous.

To protect Ellen, they decided not to let her go to the World Championships. People were afraid that this would end her skating career, even though she hadn't violated any Olympic rule.

The following week, I received letters from legal advisors to stop making allegations, threatening me with lawsuits. They were representing the Dutch Skating Association and the Dutch Olympic Committee.

I received a lot of requests for interviews from the press, wanting to hear my side of the story. Being angry, I gave a few interviews and included the lawsuit threats I received.

Once the dust had settled, the team managers got suspended, waiting to get fired. The role of the Dutch Olympic Committee was being under investigation.

Ellen was a victim of overachieving team managers. When they, blinded by ambition, found out that Ellen performed better right after sex, they manipulated and encouraged her to start having sex with team members.

"It is only a part of race preparation, and it has nothing to do with your relationship, and it is not like Eric is missing out."

Ellen, young, naive, and having a friendly personality was not able to stand up against her team.

It was a clear case of pure sexual harassment.

After doing some soul-searching, I knew I loved her. The only real fight we had was about why she didn't come to me and didn't trust me. We did get a counselor who explained to us that Ellen had suffered some form of brainwashing. As part of a tight group with one common goal, Olympic gold, it is easy to lose touch with real life.

I supported her throughout the awful period. Public opinion recognized Ellen as a recovering victim of sexual harassment, and she became very popular. It all helped to save her career.

***

We were back in Spain on the summer training trip.

Ellen made progress during training, although not as much as last year. The new team was trying to figure out why.

We had just finished our daily fun moment when she turned her head on the pillow, her beautiful eyes staring into mine.

"Eric, I know why I could make that much progress last year. It was because I was in love with you. Those butterfly feelings made me fly."

"Does this mean you're not in love anymore?"

She patted my head, "Idiot, I love you, but it's different than being in love. Those feelings only last a couple of months."

I understood what she meant, "Ellen, I love you too. Do you often think about what happened?"

"It is weird. I can't remember much of that period. It's like my mind wants to forget it. I don't even know how many times it happened."

"Twenty-five times, there were twenty-five races."

jasnaw
jasnaw
59 Followers