All Comments on 'Twenty-Five Races'

by jasnaw

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
rnebularrnebular6 months ago

This story had possibility but lacks a solid ending. If it's part of a series, the author should really make that known by calling it chapter 1. If this is the full story, it didn't feel like it. Thanks for sharing.

TajfaTajfa6 months ago

Good, but it all seemed rushed especially the ending.

jazzharpjazzharp6 months ago

Ouch. Do they survive? Do I care? 5 Stars.

JusteenKJusteenK6 months ago

Good if slightly unbelievable story but much, much too short. Feels like an outline rather than the finished product.

devtekdevtek6 months ago

It reminds me of "For the Greater Good" written by imhapless. Here there is less drama and a lot of manipulation of the woman comes out, whereas in the story of imhapless the woman was perfectly aware.

However, an intriguing topic that should be explored more often.

hindsight2020hindsight20206 months ago

Good idea. No follow through.

3*

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

I mirror the others about the somewhat abrupt ending. This story handles the infidelity a lot more gently than similar tales... this is the main thing to be addressed if there is a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An interesting idea, but the ending felt incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That fell flat on its face

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid shallow woman.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incomplete. There needs to be more narrative as to what was going on when he wasn't with her ; and then what caused her change in the new year.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If you are going to write a story proof read it to see if it makes sense to you.

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

Unfortunately, if you are going to try and sell a plot like this, it's going to take far more work than is evident.

I don't have a problem with the idea itself and Olympians are notoriously promiscuous in reality but the wrap up and conclusion were ridiculous given the depth of betrayal, the obvious character defects of Ellen along with the worldwide exposure.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Interesting start, but it fizzled.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Who cares...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This could have been a pretty cool long story, setting is there

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hmmm. Where's the story?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Never go back to that

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

so not his wife but just as bad as she cheated for her career. If that is what she needed for gold then I agree she needs to come forward pre cheating and explain it to the boyfriend. If he stays fine, if not he leaves on good but sad terms. Unless she wants to forgo the gold.

Sad he stayed with her. Who marries the team whore?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three stars. Far too rushed, and the ending lacked... Okay, it just lacked.

JPB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"expressed in Watt" - What does this mean?

\

"There is no need to make a fuss." - That's right. Allow him to go there and do the job.

\

I agree that the ending is week. If I understand the explanation, though they're still in love, it's no longer the burning, passionate love that fueled her skating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She gets fucked 25 times and he takes her back? Really?

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture6 months ago

Yeah what part of LW didn't you as a writer get, clearly not to standard in any aspect, due to lack of fore thought in writing in a category which didn't support this story its a 3 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A poorly written story. You did a good job of including 25, but were apparently so focused on that number that you forgot that it was supposed to be in an actual story...

Chuckles1966Chuckles19666 months ago

This was done before - a tennis player, IIRC - and frankly done better. That had more character development. May I suggest you go find that LW story, read it, and assimilate some lessons for future stories about character development/etc?

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

Not quite sure about this story, sort of got me going than the bottom fell out.........................

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good start; poor story. Better try short-track instead.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So, in the end this was another cuck tale with the usual slut wife and an idiot husband ready to take her back ?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Re: sbrooks103 - WATT > “Watts measure the rate of energy conversion, defined as one joule per second. The more energy (power) produced during training, the harder the individual is working. There is a direct correlation between the number of calories burned during a cardio-training session and the watts achieved.”

Yes, I googled it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah right: She cheated on my, but I love her, so even though we are not married, I'll be with her. What a load of B__sh__t.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Any author who makes the cucked partner puke upon learning that he is a stupid cuck makes the partner appear weak and fragile and deserving to be cucked. Your story fits perfectly. They were not married. The whore might have fallen in love with someone else while away from her stupid cuck boyfriend.

\

But more to the crux of the plot; its complete bull shit that anyone associated with Ellen and her fucking would be under ANY kind of scrutiny or discipline. Hell, it was many years ago when it was revealed that Olympic Villages have open trays of condoms available for any and all cummers. Like fucking between the athletes is frowned upon. Grow up. All these asshats focus on is their bodies and their performance, so why wouldn't that include the quality and quantity of their fucking? Olympic athletes fucking each other is about as special as dogs smelling each others' asses. There might be some deeper similarities there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No Comment.. No wait, all the comments up till now were negative.

My commment is uhm, oh, wow - no not wow, but wtf. Will suspend voting until later, after my feeble monkeys dancing in my head just sits still for a moment.

Not bad, maybe He is studying Social security?

Try to follow up on this one please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The anon comment

about dogs smelling each other's asses was pretty funny.

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Why would he go back to her used up diseased. Hole? She is an adult, she made the choice to slit around like a stray cat. Ditch the whore, find a clean girl, start again.

BigfundrewBigfundrew6 months ago

This story wanted to be more...heh.

It had potential

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is an old, old story. I hope it was reintroduced and not plagiarized.

jasnawjasnaw5 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, fyi: this story is original and new. Not an old, reintroduced story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unbelievable cuck-raac femdom fantasy with the usual sheep MC husband.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20102 months ago

No more other women, I want us to be exclusive…. Then fucks some other guys 25 times and the idiot takes her back cause she was a ‘victim’. Seriously, she’s a grown adult who can reason right or wrong, be upfront before doing it and at least offer home the chance for some strange pussy.

Humiliated on national Tv for ever and then takes her back? Really?

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

This is similar to another story but not the same... Not similar enough for be to consider it plagiarized.

Not sure I'd take her back honestly.... I guess she could have learned get lesson but I'd always wonder what it would take to have her start up again... This wasn't sleeping around ... It was cheating

Two different breasts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous