All Comments on 'Twenty-Four Hours after Prom'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

What a day I'm worn out reading about it I sure hope Mags stays awake long enough to eat her dinner. Every growing girl needs a decent meal inside her after working so hard. 5 stars Mr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy FFF. That’s one hot and erotic story. Can’t wait tell the next chapter. Where were the hot chicks like this when I was growing up in smallvile Canada

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

I loved it and have made it a fave. But this chapter jumped the shark.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 3 years agoAuthor

Jumped the shark… is that a good thing?

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

lckscknfck7

no, jumping the shark is NOT a good thing

jump the shark

[jump the shark]

DEFINITION

informal

(of a television series or movie) reach a point at which far-fetched events are included merely for the sake of novelty, indicative of a decline in quality.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

"Not tell mom?" he asked, looking at me, and then pulling over to the side of the road.

"Who do you think came up with the idea?"

Really?

And how the fuck did she do that?

did she set our heroine up with Mike, knowing that he and his brother occasionally tag teamed a girl?

Did she know that Mike's brother knew Trish, or that Trish and her husband liked to swing?

Did she tell Trish to set up the five on one Gang Bang, and to make sure that Daddy was one of the five?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...