All Comments on 'Twenty Four hours in a Bathhouse'

by turbocs37

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichellealmost 2 years ago

Great story. "driving home knowing I was digesting 26 loads of semen" is the hottest line of the story. I can say that is what I think about afterwards also.

parker3522parker3522almost 2 years ago

There is never enough cock. I'm bi married and have sucked cock all of my life.

My wife does not know about this side of me.

I go to a men's private sex club in Orlando.

My thing there are the glory holes for anonymous cock.

One evening on a "Twink Tuesday" I sucked and licked 22 different cocks in about 3 hours.

Never enough cock!

Big, small, medium, black, brown, white, Asian, cut, uncut hard, soft. I sucked them all.

At the glory holes most guys are all about being edged and then move onto the next cocksucker.

I've gotten pretty good at deep throat and quite a few of those "Edged cocks" crammed their cocks down my throat and blasted there load earlier than they intended.

My very favorite is young, hung, hard cock. So horny! So randy! So ready to fuck my throat.

I too write stories here in Literotica.

check them out if you like. Some are created, many others are from my experiences.

If you like, leave comments. always appreciated!

Once you suck cock, you will only want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to be one of those cocks at the bathhouse! Could use a cocksucker that knows what to do.

PwaymanPwaymanalmost 2 years ago

Great story ... the most I've managed in one day was 5 loads swallowed and 3 in my arse. I need to set new and more ambitious targets.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

I use to go the bathhouses back in the 70 thru the early 80’s. The most for me was 5 in one night and those loads were all from being bred. I do love to suck cock but I prefer to have the cum deposited in my ass.

If I went to a bookstore I might suck anywhere from 3-6 cocks. I still like Quality over quantity.

69stroker6969stroker69almost 2 years ago

You've lived my dream. I need to finally make it happen. Thanks for sharing the great story.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 1 year ago

This isn’t even a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, bought back many memories of my times in bathhouses.

My favourite was a night at Kens in Sydney, Australia. I was bred by five guys in a room in the bulldog and doggie position and swallowed 6 loads during this. I then ended up in a sling room and was fucked by a very large black American sailor. His cock really pushed my depth limits. After that I was then fisted by two asian guys. It was the most sexually charged night I've ever experienced.

turbocs37turbocs37over 1 year agoAuthor

I think B3ndover should get a real profile and develop a presence on this site before he hands out judgements on story quality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved your story. You should see how many loads you can swallow in a WEEK! Try to get TWO COCKS in your mouth at the same time and suck them and make them both cum at the same time. Have them face each other and hold one set of balls in each hand while you suck both cocks. Getting lots of cum is one thing but making men shoot their cum into your mouth and swallowing it with expertise is a real joy!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For me, it’s all about the cum.

My ProDomme Mistress would store up tied off condoms for me, and as part of our scene I’d cut the knot off and empathy the loads into a wine glass, then drink it down.

My goal was to drink my age in cum, and I finally accomplished that at 63.

JakemcmannJakemcmann4 months ago

Mmmm you are such a dirty cocksucker cum slut.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm a cocksucker to and I offten think about going to the bathhouse in Columbus Ohio too. I to love the taste of cum. I don't always get to suck cock that much. I think you're my hero I would love to try what you did. And swallow a bunch of loads too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love sucking cock. Mostly find interested men at the Adult arcade. AM finding it especially exciting to position myself so that the other men have a good clear view of cock going in and out of my mouth. Afterall, so what if they see and recognize me. We're all there for the same thing, they might as well know and recognize me as a cock sucker. I try to please and must be doing a good job as I often get compliments for my cock sucking skills. I also seem to find I am gradually becoming more and more able to deep throat some nice sized cocks. And while I hate a man having to pull his cock from my mouth after he cums, but sure do love the cream. I especially like a man who does not insist upon shoving his cock down my throat to cum, but rather shoot his load on my tastebuds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Recently discovered how fun bath houses are. I went to the bath house many years ago in Indianapolis when I was in my thirties. Being younger I was well sought after. If I was as comfortable with my desires then as I am today, I would have likely been fucked silly and left dripping. I'm now sixty and now in as good a shape, yet can still have fun. Those that let me suck their cock quickly learn I am pretty damn good at it. In the past couple years I've been to the bath houses at Tampa (sucked) and Orland (Hot) and Dallas (hot). I had wanted to go to the bath house at Denver, but it closed(bummer). Maybe will get to the bathhouse at Chicago. Love being naked and horny around other like minded men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userturbocs37@turbocs37
My journey as a cocksucker began 20 years ago. It took me a while to suck that first one after I knew I wanted it. Once I did though, I haven't looked back; sucking thousands of cocks and swallowing thousands of loads. I have 3 main ways I like to suck cock. One is through th...