All Comments on 'Twenty Minutes Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 325 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

*And when we get back, Ill let.you know.by saying 'Lets make.a baby'."

Sounds like.they still aren't back yet.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Very well written and thought out. I may be wide of the mark but it seems more like a salutory lesson that BTB is never the ONLY solution to cheating, like any othee its just a 100% viable one depending on circumstances, but like opinions not simply one is correct in all cases.

I thought that there were three seperate ingenious parts, the write-over (if somewhat unlikely) a great plot device and well described, the feelings engendered, the handling of Connie throughout and the coinflip decision of do I tell Brad or make her the best wife she can be for him, saving him the torture, again I think probably the correct call given Alex's ongoing supervision to keep her nose to the grindstone and hopefully make her a better person and wife. Finally the photos to the Heinz girl, excellent, 'fuck you Tommy' you piece of vermin.

In too many BTB endings there is almost a bloodlust to see the women destroyed in as many ways as possible. I like this more subtle destruction of Tommy.

5* and thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Horse shit. Story starts in pt. 1 with him walking in on his slut wife fucking someone else. If there is even the slightest bit of testosterone in his system, he will never get that out of his mind. Not the slightest bit a chance at reconciliation. And helping to make his "friend" Brad unknowingly live with the same shit says Alex is a piece of shit himself. In fact, Brad appears to be the only redeemable character in this trash.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

What an idiotic concept of attempting to "write over" what she did. Didn't like it or buy it.

What is the post-nup, and lots of counseling as he should still have major anger issues.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Otra historia mas en la que el imbecil cornudo deja que la puta esposa se salga con la suya y por ende le perdone y disque va ser feliz reescriviendo sus folladas de su esposa con ese tipo. A quien carajos se le va a ocurrir pensar asi????...... claro esta salvo un èndejo descerebrado cornudo. Primer capitulo muy bueno y los dos ultimos una mierda.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR310 months ago

While not the stupidest hook to hang an implausible reconciliation on, it comes close.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God, you love the cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't understand how the husband could get over his wifes affair. Really 6 time! Should have divorsed her at once.

1/5 stars

jopstorm1945

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. In response to those commentators who say that he should divorce her, this is called LOVE, and it's too bad that you didn't get it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How can you stay with a woman you cant trust. What happens when the next Tommy comes around and for another nonsense reason she ends up fucking him?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No beating for Tommy or punishment for the bitch??

mdadaminmdadamin7 months ago

a very long story

he is a wimp

what kind of shit is "re-write the sex act?" this is ridiculous

no man can do that? she was having fun being fucked again, so what did he achieve???

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lukewarm and whimpy.

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

Very nice ... until "writing over" in the 3rd chapter ... seems very strange to me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The re-write thing is a silly exercise. Your story, but agree with many of the other commentors, did nothing for me and can't see it doing anything but agravating the couple unecessarily. Really doesn't accomplish anything but is a big waste of time and resources. interesting take on playing guilty of the issue that others were actually guilty of and creating a unique set of vantage point that shook up the real guilty party's in this story.

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

His revenge on Tommy was lame. Connie? I kind of get it but she’s still a bitch.

MattMcGMattMcG4 months ago

Friggin ridiculous! This guy is such a weak willed, cowardly, little twat of a loser! You staying with or allowing a cheating slut to remain your wife and legal heir upon your physical demise is simply a HUMONGOUS, NEON, BILLBOARD SIZED DIRECTIONAL ARROW POINTING TO SERIOUSLY PATHETIC REPRESENTATIVE OF A MALE IN THE HUMAN SPECIES!! You are the reason she run to other men!! Had you been MAN ENOUGH to take care of your HOMEWORK, momma would NOT HAVE HAD NEED FOR ANOTHER TO DELIVER WHAT YOU EITHER COULD NOT OR WOULD NOT DO WHAT YOU VOWED TO DO!!! The wife has a part in her infidelities as well. If she had placed her boot in hubbys ass to remind him of his obligations she would most likely not require another!

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

Its always funny to me read some people's angry pissed off comments about the actions of fictional characters. Just stop reading if you dont like it. Having said that, I enjoyed the story, its well written and with some twists and turns outside the usual cheatng story and it was refreshing and interesting. Thanks for sharing!

trucker1965trucker19653 months ago

Angie needs to be the one to divorce the pos Alex.

imhaplessimhapless2 months ago

Original -- I like original. 5*

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

The way that Alex "got over it" in this story was... absolutely weird. Knowing all those details.. honestly that's something only someone who is a bona fide cucklord would do. Like did it get him hard thinking about it? Eww. On top of that, I can't believe he let Connie skate. He should have gone to Angie and been like, "Connie's dead to us now" and then nuked her marriage.

<>

It's funny, I am not some huge BTB fan at all (in fact, I probably like Ohio's reconciliation stories more than his BTB fiction) but in this reconciliation I was wishing for a little bit more vengeance and more salt in the wounds of the cheaters.

Burner70Burner70about 1 month ago

Cuck shit. Maybe he would like me.to fuck his wife. Why not, he will take her back leaking my seed down her leg.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 month ago

Well, she will be doing that again. Now that she knows that all he will do is take her on vacation and fuck her a bunch... What a loser! 2 Stars...

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader23 days ago

the sad part is that there are really sorry sacks of shit like alex in this world, who would choose to give the woman who made him a cuckold orgasms, because they are not man enough to control their emotions into doing something that demonstrates self respect. sure she feels guilt and shame now, but in a year or two when things settle? she will remember the orgasms and the love, as the consequences of her infidelity. a cuckold is nothing more than a male whose own manhood has been raped and defiled. and there are males who are out here with enough self hate to be turned on by reclaiming, what was already claimed.. so it begs the question, of how a man can lie to himself so deeply that he believes he has any claim to her love, trust and respect? the answer is simple he has no love, trust and respect for himself, because he is not a man, but a coward in fear of the truth. so why shouldn't she cheat on him again? he deserves it.

kirei8kirei89 days ago

Does he really kill her when Tommy fucks Angie again as retaliation after Alex ruins his engagement. He knows he can get her again any time he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous