All Comments on 'Twenty Minutes Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 325 Comments
kirei8kirei89 days ago

Does he really kill her when Tommy fucks Angie again as retaliation after Alex ruins his engagement. He knows he can get her again any time he wants.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader23 days ago

the sad part is that there are really sorry sacks of shit like alex in this world, who would choose to give the woman who made him a cuckold orgasms, because they are not man enough to control their emotions into doing something that demonstrates self respect. sure she feels guilt and shame now, but in a year or two when things settle? she will remember the orgasms and the love, as the consequences of her infidelity. a cuckold is nothing more than a male whose own manhood has been raped and defiled. and there are males who are out here with enough self hate to be turned on by reclaiming, what was already claimed.. so it begs the question, of how a man can lie to himself so deeply that he believes he has any claim to her love, trust and respect? the answer is simple he has no love, trust and respect for himself, because he is not a man, but a coward in fear of the truth. so why shouldn't she cheat on him again? he deserves it.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 month ago

Well, she will be doing that again. Now that she knows that all he will do is take her on vacation and fuck her a bunch... What a loser! 2 Stars...

Burner70Burner70about 1 month ago

Cuck shit. Maybe he would like me.to fuck his wife. Why not, he will take her back leaking my seed down her leg.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

The way that Alex "got over it" in this story was... absolutely weird. Knowing all those details.. honestly that's something only someone who is a bona fide cucklord would do. Like did it get him hard thinking about it? Eww. On top of that, I can't believe he let Connie skate. He should have gone to Angie and been like, "Connie's dead to us now" and then nuked her marriage.

<>

It's funny, I am not some huge BTB fan at all (in fact, I probably like Ohio's reconciliation stories more than his BTB fiction) but in this reconciliation I was wishing for a little bit more vengeance and more salt in the wounds of the cheaters.

imhaplessimhapless2 months ago

Original -- I like original. 5*

trucker1965trucker19653 months ago

Angie needs to be the one to divorce the pos Alex.

LegacybadLegacybad3 months ago

Its always funny to me read some people's angry pissed off comments about the actions of fictional characters. Just stop reading if you dont like it. Having said that, I enjoyed the story, its well written and with some twists and turns outside the usual cheatng story and it was refreshing and interesting. Thanks for sharing!

MattMcGMattMcG4 months ago

Friggin ridiculous! This guy is such a weak willed, cowardly, little twat of a loser! You staying with or allowing a cheating slut to remain your wife and legal heir upon your physical demise is simply a HUMONGOUS, NEON, BILLBOARD SIZED DIRECTIONAL ARROW POINTING TO SERIOUSLY PATHETIC REPRESENTATIVE OF A MALE IN THE HUMAN SPECIES!! You are the reason she run to other men!! Had you been MAN ENOUGH to take care of your HOMEWORK, momma would NOT HAVE HAD NEED FOR ANOTHER TO DELIVER WHAT YOU EITHER COULD NOT OR WOULD NOT DO WHAT YOU VOWED TO DO!!! The wife has a part in her infidelities as well. If she had placed her boot in hubbys ass to remind him of his obligations she would most likely not require another!

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

His revenge on Tommy was lame. Connie? I kind of get it but she’s still a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The re-write thing is a silly exercise. Your story, but agree with many of the other commentors, did nothing for me and can't see it doing anything but agravating the couple unecessarily. Really doesn't accomplish anything but is a big waste of time and resources. interesting take on playing guilty of the issue that others were actually guilty of and creating a unique set of vantage point that shook up the real guilty party's in this story.

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

Very nice ... until "writing over" in the 3rd chapter ... seems very strange to me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lukewarm and whimpy.

mdadaminmdadamin7 months ago

a very long story

he is a wimp

what kind of shit is "re-write the sex act?" this is ridiculous

no man can do that? she was having fun being fucked again, so what did he achieve???

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No beating for Tommy or punishment for the bitch??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How can you stay with a woman you cant trust. What happens when the next Tommy comes around and for another nonsense reason she ends up fucking him?

kalash777kalash7778 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. In response to those commentators who say that he should divorce her, this is called LOVE, and it's too bad that you didn't get it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't understand how the husband could get over his wifes affair. Really 6 time! Should have divorsed her at once.

1/5 stars

jopstorm1945

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God, you love the cuck shit.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR310 months ago

While not the stupidest hook to hang an implausible reconciliation on, it comes close.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Otra historia mas en la que el imbecil cornudo deja que la puta esposa se salga con la suya y por ende le perdone y disque va ser feliz reescriviendo sus folladas de su esposa con ese tipo. A quien carajos se le va a ocurrir pensar asi????...... claro esta salvo un èndejo descerebrado cornudo. Primer capitulo muy bueno y los dos ultimos una mierda.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

What an idiotic concept of attempting to "write over" what she did. Didn't like it or buy it.

What is the post-nup, and lots of counseling as he should still have major anger issues.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Horse shit. Story starts in pt. 1 with him walking in on his slut wife fucking someone else. If there is even the slightest bit of testosterone in his system, he will never get that out of his mind. Not the slightest bit a chance at reconciliation. And helping to make his "friend" Brad unknowingly live with the same shit says Alex is a piece of shit himself. In fact, Brad appears to be the only redeemable character in this trash.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Very well written and thought out. I may be wide of the mark but it seems more like a salutory lesson that BTB is never the ONLY solution to cheating, like any othee its just a 100% viable one depending on circumstances, but like opinions not simply one is correct in all cases.

I thought that there were three seperate ingenious parts, the write-over (if somewhat unlikely) a great plot device and well described, the feelings engendered, the handling of Connie throughout and the coinflip decision of do I tell Brad or make her the best wife she can be for him, saving him the torture, again I think probably the correct call given Alex's ongoing supervision to keep her nose to the grindstone and hopefully make her a better person and wife. Finally the photos to the Heinz girl, excellent, 'fuck you Tommy' you piece of vermin.

In too many BTB endings there is almost a bloodlust to see the women destroyed in as many ways as possible. I like this more subtle destruction of Tommy.

5* and thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

*And when we get back, Ill let.you know.by saying 'Lets make.a baby'."

Sounds like.they still aren't back yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, I loved the "revenge" tag.

Honestly Ohio, you're way too mean. You put your balls on that one.

You're freaking out.....🤣🤣🤣

Connie hasn't suffered anything and he sends 3 photos against Tommy.

It's awfully scary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is nothing that would be better about this story even if you left out the "the writing over" scheme... it was cuckadoodle do from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have been a better story without the entire "writing over" scheme. It just seems silly to me.

Tommy should have had his chops brutally busted.

Ken in Texas

(I'm anon because I don't often offer comments so don't want the hassle of creating an account).

TracklTracklabout 1 year ago

The beginning was quite interesting, I'll give you that. But the rest? Kinda felt like all you need is hours of sex and everything is forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What story is ever perfect?!? None. But this is a 4.9, not a 4.4. Might have liked Brad to hear what his oal.went through, after the fact, and hiw he handled it, Then agree with it, right before he got told, a lil BTB, but you wrote, so, your choice. It worked, and well. Many of us have some angst and tend to forget that BTB is not the only solution. The world plainly needs less shoot-first, central body mass, solutions.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Well

Well,what happened with Tommy and Emily?.Typical of this author to omit that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Din't like recon stories however this one is written beautifully. ever step and every move made it a special story. One question does come to mind every one of these stories and that is "no cheater answers the question...why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The land of make-believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Husband was too much in a hurry to forgive the wife. And fuck Connie! She is a bitch. I get that what the husband did with Angie in Florida and then in the asshole's apartment and their master bedroom (that seems really disrespectful btw) helped "overwrite" the memories and accounts of what his cheating loving wife did. I get that it helped him get over any sexual insecurities, including his time with thr hooked. I get that she was adamant and fierce in never belittling her husband and made it clear he was not an unsatisfactory lover and she was remorseful and she did (finally) come clean. And maybe her got over the disrespect by getting his revenge and fucking his wife according to scripted events. But how the heck do you get trust back. That will take a long time. Maybe some of it is by virtue of her recorded talks with Connie and her animated talk with Tommy and the pain she felt hearing about the (fake) affair. But without counseling and hard work, not sure how trust can be restored except over several years. Btw wasn't he supposed to tell her "time to make a baby" to give thr all good?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Such a typical load of CUCKCITY BULLSHIT from Ohio's CreamPie Fantasies 🤔🤔🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's good to see a story of a controlled response to adultery where the husband gets a fulfilling revenge on all parties responsible for his pain, especially the wife seducing scumbag. Good bit with keeping his promise (a very specific promise) to the dirtbag but use the information of his other infidelities to nail him with his fiancé, good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just replying to anonymous’s comment who said Alex lied to Tommy. That isn’t true, Alex told Tommy he wouldn’t send his fiancé the letter his wife wrote. He never said anything about the pictures of him and the other woman. So he didn’t lie and kept his promise. And he did the right thing because Tommy’s fiancé had a right to know that Tommy was a serial cheater before getting married to him and finding out later. The revenge was secondary to that. I would have been severely disappointed if Tommy got off scott free after what he did. He figuratively shit in another man’s yard. And he only has himself to blame for any karma that comes his way. Besides that it was a decent story all around. The basic concept of turning the tables on his wife and letting her stew on it until she finally came clean of her own sins was a fresh take instead of the usual responses we read about. The concept of re-writing over the sex acts of the affair is something recovering couples sometimes do. In real life it would be pretty hard to reduce the story of a marriage in crisis down to a few pages and truly capture the raw emotions but this story was well written and gives a reader’s digest of what it might be like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I was ok with the reconciliation thing but was dismayed that Alex told Tommy that once Angie and Alex were done with fucking in Tommy's apartment, that everything was finished and they would be out of his life. I thought Alex was being aboveboard and honest but it turns out he lied after all. Lost a lot of faith with Alex after he had the photos sent even though he said that he would not. Good story overall with a rating of four.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 1 year ago

Unusually stupid and unbelievable reconciliation.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I enjoy stories with happy endings. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife- cheating, betraying whore who humiliates and belittles her husband.

Husband - cuck.

Story - Wife cheats, makes husband a cuck, and gits away with it.

Revolting story with a dismal ending.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Believe it or not, Ohio has also written some stories where the cheated on male MC is not a pathetic and weak cuck willing to forgive almost any level of betrayal. Some of Ohio's stories feature a male MC with self-respect and the ability to walk away from an adulterous wife. This three part story is not one of those.

JackDancerJackDancerover 1 year ago

I second Syzyguy's comments. A fantastic read.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

Another thought-provoking story from Ohio. This is a different take on a "standard" opening (husband comes home early . . . ) which develops clearly and steadily. It is your universe and Alex's response is not unrealistic. Interesting and thoughtful, I suspect that it will work out for them. Thank you.

(I am commenting on all three parts here)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I finished reading the entire thing again & I still just get an empty feelin as though I were just watching a “B” movie.

Bill S.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Really good. I even liked how MC handled Connie.

Only complaint is MC telling her he would kill her if cheated again. Having MC say that, just didn't fit the tone of the story.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

Modern man, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I support the reconciliation but not without a punishment to put an example for that bitch of a wife and all others.

But I didn't find anything like that in this story, so I marked it as average.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

It's so strange that these cuck writers can only punish everyone else involved, but never the betraying slutwife. What kind of fucked up thinking is that? But since I'm a self respecting man with testicular fortitude, I can't answer that.

Gearhead19801Gearhead19801about 2 years ago

cuck cuck stupid cuck

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Why would you even write a story like this?? A willing cheating slut and a delirious pathetic man thinking he can "overwrite" reality. Sad so sad. You really should write a fourth chapter where she cheats again ( with a distraught Tommy of course )and he follows through with his threat to kill her.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Short answer, No, 3 months later they are not doing pretty damn well. Maybe three years later, if they last that long, but three months, I can’t imagine the hurt having dissipated enough in that short a time. The betrayal of adultery is not a sprain you can wrap up and be over with in months. It is an amputation that you struggle with for a very long time, and IF you are determined and focused you gradually learn to adapt and live with it. It seems to me that “writing over” her escapades is no cure, it only give him a clear visual and visceral picture of her cheating in 3 D.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Pg. 2 Ch 1 says check comments at end of Ch 3, confirmed shitty cuck story. Time saved!! ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could give this 4 stars but no higher.

The only punishment she got was from her own mind.

Then that’s probably the worst kind.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THREE CHAPTERS OF TRASH

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This is exactly the way it should have ended

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Interesting concept of the ‘writing over’ bad memories with better ones. Curious if it is actually a thing…or just a really good story concept from the author. Very much enjoyed this story series. Thank-you!

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, better written and not as cliche as a lot of them in this area of the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You hit the nail right on the head. When you are cheated on, your own mind is your worst enemy. You imagine things that arnt real, situations that arnt real. You fear not being enough, most of the time this comes from your own mind. The truth is cheaters do it because they had the chance to, its not love, its fun and sneaky and exciting until someone gets thrown out an upstairs window by the angry husband. I didnt hurt her, but he landed badly and i sent 18 days in jail. And Id do it again to him. thanks for a good read.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

2 stars... Ultimately, i am rating the overall story. All 3 parts. OK, he did get some strange, which offset her sexcapades... But, only a little. She still screwed around and , at the end, got away with her infidelity... No real punishment or equality in the relationship. She got fucked and he got fucked over... The End !

klrsnklrsnover 2 years ago

Totally screwed up. Is this a rewrite? What happened to the Christine Blodgett story line from part one? Never mentioned in parts two or three. Where is the end of part three?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

man fights to reclaim his marrige!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and no comment

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 2 years ago

Story really went off the rails in this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the wife cheated this husband with her lover, they had sex both at his bedroom and her bedroom, multiple times. And it wouldn't have stopped if the husband hadn't caught them in flagrante delicto. But don't you worry sir, IT WASN'T WORSE THAN THAT!

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story not the best but it is ok. However the husband he's a man of his word so when he had the pictures send to Tommy's partner that means he has gone against everything that he holds dear. And also Tommy will now want his revenge. In fact you could do another part Tommy's revenge lol

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Just

Just to pay Connie for her causing Angie to cheat, part of the talk of sexing up her marriage to Brad,should also have including letting him fuck her to keep quiet.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Must really love his wife.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58almost 3 years ago

Oh come on. The answer to that last question should have been I think it's time we had a baby.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

More drivel without a plot. I thought he would get into "Tommy"s apartment to plants some sound recorder and finally we'll have some plot but no ... this writer has no intention to create any plot, just relentless moralizing and similar drivel. Obviously, his only interest is to position his character on a "superior" level to his wife. This sort of "power play" is what is common to many BTB writers. In other words, domination over female is the only thing they aspire to. But when a writer has no ability to create any plot then he is not worth wasting time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohio is really a fucking cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, Connie’s ‘restitution’ for adultery id to be the wife she always should have been?!? Just asinine! Also, he has no right, no moral authority to decide the terms of another man’s marriage’

ZK

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Didn’t especially like the “write over” cure.

But it sure was different than anything else I’ve read before. Different, and also not unimaginable (just not for me). So that gets a plus.

And the usual good story telling and writing mechanics I expect from Ohio. An easy 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weird plot device: "writing over" wife's infidelity?

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Why does this author think that men don't have any self respect? Why does he turn the reason for the wife cheating into the husband's fault in some way? This author has written some of the shittiest RAAC stories on this sight. So after I give him the 1 star he doesn't deserve, I think I'm just going to rate all future stories 1 star without reading them.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Interesting when compared to the author's other works (like The Surrogate or Scenes From a Marriage), I feel like in each story the characters deal with similar situations and (logically) arrive on their own solution; well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I do not like RAAC trash

But I did like this

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

RAAC trash

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Best series I've ever read on this site!!! 50/50!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read the other comments, I'm glad you write love stories. Stories how two people can overcome problems

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT...............................................

Only read 1st and last paragraphs and am so happy I skipped the rest of this turd fest.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Just another wimpy cuck in another RAAC shitty story! Not even worth rating and I wish I hadn't wasted time to read all 3 chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Repeat

Good story, but Ohio is just too gentle with cheating wives. Way too easy on this one. Not much payback for Tommy Boy either. I like a more physical response to the assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so will get a part 4 where it's 7 years and 2 kids later and she's doing gang bangs at frat party's for free beer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What crap

She shows repeatedly that her marriage is not the first thing on her mind (putting alex off to go grocery shopping, putting up objections about going to Florida) and the author still has him take her back. A sad sad piece of writing.

thedayafterthedayafterover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Although I'm not sure that Alex would have been able to get over what Angie had done. I can imagine that seeing your wife cheating would have a much more devastating effect then perhaps just being told it had happened and have no visual imagery of the cheating.

As this is just a story I'm glad it had a happy ending there's to much misery in the world without having to read about it in stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Just another pathetic RAAC story!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Great start, then you authored a completely stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
better than BTB.

I appreciate the effort put into the reconciliation. Much more complex than a BTB.

Thx for making isolation pass more easily

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1ST AND LAST PARAGRAPH OF PART 3.................................

And I am so glad I didn't waste my time reading about a cum guzzling piece of shit. And the wife's a whore too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ohio...why are u such a cum eating wimp...

All ur stories have one common factor..a husband who has not felt his gonads in a long time..and hence belives they dont exist...

coming to this story... how is it ok for the spouse to fuck tommy over four weeks and still be a candidate for reconciliation? she spread for a new dick... connies influence be damned..god has given u a brain.. the wife spread... got the joy of getting something strange...and did not give a damn for her marriage wows!

the first time she got fucked by tommy..she said by her actions ...that she gave a damn for her husband! and u wanna take her back? and ur pathtic idea of revenge was to fuck ur own soiled wife in Tommys apartment?Seriously Ohio????could u not find a better way to get revenge? At least fuck the slut and dump her..shes not worth it!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Nuts, weird but fun

Those are descriptors of the "writing over" technique taken from the story. IMO this effort to erase the memory of the six cheat episodes is flawed to the point of being silly. An interesting plot element, but unbelievable.

Also, the light weight punishments dealt to the cheaters (Angie, Connie & Tommy) are unlikely to ensure no future offenses. For the ladies, the punishment is basically more sex, albeit focused on their respective spouses. Yawn.

A marvelously well written story with an unbelievable plot.

Keep 'em comin'.

smmhomesmmhomeover 3 years ago
Honesty is essential … until it isn’t

Let me offer some broader comments before getting to the issue of honesty:

I love Ohio’s writing, so let’s start with a sincere thank you for sharing so much with us! Your ending to Ari is simply one of the most amazing and best-motivated reconciliation stories I’ve read.

This story starts brilliantly with a confession of a fake affair to help her understand what it means to be cheated upon. It then falls flat in the reconciliation due to a lack of, … … something (e.g., atonement, development/maturing, effort/sacrifice, …) that would help it make sense. The change of impact and import was Alex becoming more spontaneous. So, the point is the fault and fix lies with Alex’s behavior? How did Angie evolve to help motivate a successful reconciliation? Angie simply screws her way back into a believable committed marriage with Alex?

As many others have noted, Phoenix764 expressed a solid critique. Let me join the list of readers that found Phoenix764's arguments compelling.

Now to the issue of honesty:

The story emphatically motivates the importance of honesty, of confessing one’s affair and not continuously feeling scorn for one’s partner by getting away with something behind their back. Then, at the end, Alex (who holds power over or “owns” Connie) ‘forces’ Connie to make things right with Brad through sex… but also by continuing to hide her affair. The 180-degree flip on the importance of honesty is too much. Apparently, Angie was so successful at screwing her way back into a (successful?) marriage with Alex, that Alex demands the same formula for Connie and Brad. Really, Alex? Really, Connie? Shouldn’t that be Brad’s decision? Doesn’t Brad deserve honesty? I suppose there are those who would argue Brad is best served by being left in the dark. I may even be persuaded in that wisdom given a set of circumstances (e.g., a drunken, one-time slip). But these characters should NOT make that argument – not given the great lengths they have gone to argue the exact opposite! Below is a series of quotes from the character’s own mouths that motivate their belief in the imperative of honesty… at least until the very end, when Alex conspires with Connie to keep Brad in the dark.

Before Angie confessed.

Alex: I waited. I wanted either of two things: for Angie to confess her affair to me, or for her to go on suffering, believing I had also cheated.

Alex: "All right, let me ask you as directly as I can. Should I have kept my affair with Christina a secret from you—just ended it, and left you forever in the dark?"

Before she could answer Connie jumped in. "The answer is No, Alex. You would forever have had a secret over Angie, a nasty, dirty secret. You would always have felt a little bit of scorn for her, knowing that you'd had this hot thing going on behind her back, and her too blind to notice. Don't you see how that belittles her?"

"Was I wrong to tell you about my affair, Angie? Should I have hid it from you?"

"No!" she cried, suddenly bursting into tears. "No, doing it behind my back would have been even worse! Oh my God, I think I'm losing my mind!"

Alex: I knew that she was wrestling with the dilemma of whether to confess the truth to me—and it was pretty crucial to me that she do so.

Alex: By Friday I decided I had had enough. One way or another, this evening the truth would come out. I hoped for honesty from Angie, but if I didn't get it then by God she would get it from me!

After Angie confessed. Conversation #1

Alex: “…you had better be ready to be completely honest with me. Otherwise this marriage is over”

After Angie confessed. Conversation #2

Alex: I burst out again. "Plus the pleasure of putting one over on me, right? That delicious feeling of 'guess what I'm doing, and you don't know about it'?

"You remember what Connie said to me the other night, when you both thought I'd had the affair? 'You would always have felt a little bit of scorn for her, knowing that you'd had this hot thing going on behind her back, and her too blind to notice.'

"Well, isn't it true? Weren't there some condescending feelings, my dear wife?"

Alex: She looked down, silently, and I continued my attack. "Tell me, which was more fun? Thinking about Tommy while you were fucking me, or thinking about me while you were fucking Tommy?"

After Angie confessed. Florida

“…And I think you'll have to admit that part of the excitement was that you were doing it behind my back."

Dealing with Connie:

Alex: About a week later I had the conversation with Connie I'd been looking forward to having ….

Alex: I just laughed. "Not too convincing, Connie. Henry would be the name of the fellow you were fucking regularly for several months last year—remember him? The one Brad never found out about. The one who was so much fun, just a fling, and Brad would never get hurt. You remember now?

Alex: "Let me see. I believe you said that my cheating belittled my spouse, that I would always feel a bit of scorn for her, knowing that I'd fooled her. Is that how it is for you with Brad? Do you feel that your cheating belittled him? Does it feel good having a nasty, dirty little secret?"

Alex: I smiled genially, and said, "well, in brief, Connie: I own you."

180-degree turn about the importance of honesty and confessing:

Alex: I waited silently for a long time, letting her search my impassive face. Finally I said, "no, Connie. I like Brad—and I have no desire to see him suffer the way I have suffered the past few weeks. He loves you, and apparently, he trusts you. I don't see anything good coming out of destroying his feelings and his happiness.

Alex: "What I have in mind is simple, Connie. You're going to make it up to him. You're going to embark on a campaign to make Brad Williamson the most loved, most pampered, most appreciated and most sexually satisfied man in the Midwest.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Decent

This story is a work from someone trying too hard. There seems to be parts from other stories mixed into this one. The over writing sex in his apartment (come on).

And to have him keep a secret from his supposed best friend (come on) for Connie.

Needs more work in the continuity depart.

Good idea but, needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over the next several months several things happened.

Naturally Tommy's fiance was mighty pissed that he was a cheating arsehole and called off the engagement. She sent the ring back to him crushed like her heart.

Henry was attacked one night after leaving a nightclub down town. He was worked over real good. No it wasn't Brad he still does not know about Connie's affair. It was in fact me who beat him badly. I did a damned good job on him.

Tommy was also attacked one night after tennis practice, in the parking lot. I worked him over even worse than I did Henry. He would never have children and most probably never have sex again actually. The last time we saw the dickhead he was walking with an obvious limp. I guess baseball bat to the knees do some damage after all. One thing I do know he never played tennis again.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 3 years ago
Nope.

How many of you know the song, "Scotty doesn't know"?

Well, Brad doesn't know, and he deserved to know. Connie deserves to be outed.

Now, to continue the story as is... Alex, Angie, Henry and Connie all know, and for years they will gather as friends, all holding the secret. All except Brad.

There's nothing to stop the bitch from walking the walk again. She has no respect for those around her, just plays people as puppets for her own self-centered affirmation.

When the heat dies down, her narcissistic side will reemerge even if it takes years... and this time, even Alex will be culpable, not having educated Brad as to the whore he was investing his life in. Connie got off scott free. She thinks she skated. She thinks she's the winner.

As far as i am concerned, as a RAAC, it failed as well. Someone like Alex, who could let a friend be suckered, and who let a whore escape unscathed is asking to be cucked all over again. The next time, it will be because Angie thinks she's in love, and will walk away with the money and the kids that they've since had.

Arrgh. No more RAAC's for me, unless it's a very, very good one. This wasn't it.

DDAY55DDAY55over 3 years ago
Good story

Why would she bring him home if he has his own place? Did she want to get caught?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Very good story!

I loved the story!

That said, it rang as way too fantastical, unrealistic, and sometimes not believable.

I loved her punishment, pleasing her husband. I also like rewriting their memories.

Good innovation, good read, good writing!

5*s!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This plot line ........

....is intrinsically flawed. This wife is a manipulative hedonist with little true regard for her husband's feelings. Her actions scream over her whispers of regret. She fails to elicit any empathy from the reader. Two stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous