All Comments on 'Twenty Minutes on the Bus'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

As one who has been looking up women's sleeves for as long as I can remember, it's nice to read this little story and know that I'm not alone. I too, enjoy looking at a woman's hidden treasures, and have always thought that a woman's underarm is one of the most erotic parts of the female form.

You're right in that it's very rare these days to see a woman with unshaved armpits, although thankfully there are still a few brave women who fight the trend. Regardless, I think that there is beauty in seeing a shapely smooth underarm, as well as those women with anything from a faint 5 o'clock shadow to the thick stubble coating their armpits.

Bravo for your story and for your good taste sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great little tale

Very well-written story, sir! The unacknowledged erotic tension between the two participants was excellently captured and narrated.

I personally do not have any particularly strong views on body hair, except that I, too, consider the current trend of shaving it all off as slavish and sheeplike obedience to diktats of fashion merchandisers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hairy pits

I cant imagine a woman of today with hairy armpits. What heavenly times were the 70's when women would flaunt their bushy underarms

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
most won't understand

but those of us who appreciate a thick tuft of pit hair truly can enjoy this sexless erotic tale. well done!

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 5 years ago
A great mental picture!

This stuck out: "Was she a woman who waxed away her pubic hair, having the hairs ripped out of the skin in an effort to follow the latest trend? That had to be a man's idea - convincing people that a trait of adulthood be removed so that a part of the body so womanly natural be turned into something suggesting pedophilia. I decided she did not do that."

Personally I'm ambivalent about the hair thing, BUT the bald pussy thing is a HUGE turnoff for me. Like you pointed out...the pubic hair is womanly, feminine, and the best part is that the vulva itself becomes a mystery--something a lover should WANT to investigate and explore closer. A modest covering of hair fulfills this.

And your description and descision to name the stranger Dawn was intriging. I was told more than 20 years ago by a man that you can look at the eyebrows and/or eylashes to get an idea of what color the pubes are.

But the fleshing out of the percieved background of Dawn was fascinating too. It isn't easy to take a preference for hair (I wouldn't necessarily call it a fetish per se) and lend a depth of humanity to it--and respect for women--like you did here.

This is why I told you with your last straight sex story that this is YOU at your most authentic. The lesbian stories are great and entertaining, but your storytelling skills truly shine with stories like these. Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the 70s used to admire women's hairy pits in the bus. It was spectacular. Some were extremely hairy and sweaty. The women's sweat was also a turn on for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Remember the good old hairy '70'-s. Most women kept natural, with fantastic hairy armpits. In the bus was a delight. Very hairy and sweaty armpits were always a turn on. Miss those times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous