Twenty Questions 2021

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly don't know.

On the one hand, I love the idea of straight men sucking cock for the first time. I also love seeing a man getting ass fucked, or better yet, pegged. Seeing a man give in to his feminine side and allow the woman to take control is really hot and sexually empowering.

On the other hand, I see my husband as the man of the house. A stud. I'm not sure how I'd react if he wanted to suck cock or take it in the ass.

I really don't.

Maybe if we were in some foursome.

But... unless that situation arises... I guess I'll never know.

16. Any new kinks that turn you on?

Every year I somehow seem to find new things that intrigue me.

In previous years I discovered pegging, gay submission, lesbian mind control, and so forth.

This year... it was freeuse.

It's just so outrageous... so unbelievable... yet fun to write and imagine. I wrote two stories about it this year: Freeuse Niece: Trick and Treat and Freeuse Family Christmas (illustrated).

I have some ideas for perhaps a lesbian office version... a shemale school... and who knows what else.

The videos I've seen are often hot... but I wish they had a little more set-up.. they just get right into it... which I suppose most men like... while I prefer a plot... how did it start... or some amazement from the friend who witnesses a stepdad sliding his dick into his stepdaughter right out of the blue....

Just saying.

17. Have you told your husband and kids that you write erotica?

No... although I have read a couple of my stories to him without his knowing they were mine.

He knows I read erotica... since I still have a few sex story magazines from years ago that I used to use to masturbate to when I was alone. So twice in the past month, while he was in a hotel, I read to him.

Are you wondering which stories?

One Night on Hedo Island, a wild weeklong exploration for a married couple.

And even before it was released, Mom's Tantric Massage.

One Night, which is a bad title since it was a week, took me three nights to read to him, and he loved it. He asked why I chose that one after the second night, and I simply said, "Because it's as kinky as hell." He agreed. So I may have opened a door... or I may not have... he hasn't mentioned it since... although he did ask me a couple weeks ago, the last time he was gone... to read him a new story. I chose the massage story not for the incest, although that's pretty hot, but to let him know there's a drug out there that can be used to enhance pleasure and to make anal sex easier. And since he goes to the States on occasion for work, not during these stupid COVID times, but he thinks he'll be there in February of 2022, so maybe he'll pick some up (since the Canadian government thinks allowing pot for sexual pleasure is wrong... nope, it's just okay to get high and buy McDonalds... no, I'm not bitter!!!).

He'll be going away again in December, which will be before this essay is released... but which story do you think I should read to him next?

PS: No way would I ever tell my kids!!! I'm a good Mommy!

18. You like nerds. In real life do you have a soft spot for them?

I was undoubtedly a nerd in high school, and I'm still perceived as one in my professional life.

So, yes, I have a soft spot for them.

The ideas of a male nerd getting a cheerleader, and a female nerd getting a football player or a cheerleader, are hot.

I mean my series Revenge of the Nerd was all about the nerd winning long term. Perhaps I should write a new series where a female nerd plots some revenge!

I also find nerd boys cute and nerd girls sexy... because I know underneath the brains, the glasses, the pigtails, the unfortunate acne... they want to be kinky sluts too... at least that was definitely me in high school.

I also love glasses.

19. You've listed fantasies many times in your stories and in an early essay. What are your top 10 unfulfilled fantasies at the moment?

This list would literally change given the day, my mood, and what I'm writing. But at this moment in late November, a month before this essay will be released, here are my top 10, in reverse order of my favourites.

10. Be gangbanged, triple teamed, or the focus of a train.

9. Do a cum walk with at least two loads on my face in some city where I wouldn't be recognized.

8. Eat a pussy under a desk while other people are in the room and oblivious.

7. Be a freeuse slut for a day (like at a New Year's Eve party or a sorority house).

6. Be hypnotized and become a complete bimbo slut for a night.

5. A bukkake.

4. Suck a cock, eat a pussy and, of course, be fucked, by not just BBC, but all races.

3. Be in a porn movie (or even just have a porn movie made) based upon one of my stories.

2. Submit to one or both of my sisters.

And drum roll please...

1. Be seduced and become a complete submissive to a nerd or cheerleader in my class at school. Every year I have one or two girls who become my complete obsession.

20. What was your first time with a woman like? Awkward or fantastic?

Well... truth be told... both.

Awkward because it was a brand new experience... I didn't know what I was doing... I was worried I wouldn't be able to get her off... and I didn't know what to do with my hands.

Fantastic because it was a brand new experience... I made a fantasy come true... I became more confident as I explored her pussy... I did get her off... I discovered I liked the taste of pussy and pussy cum... I accepted I was bi.

--++--

Well... there you go... another year... another 50ish stories released... another essay about myself.

Until next year...

Happy 2022... it really has to get better, doesn't it?

JASMINE

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I don't know how much stock you put in Anonymous comments; but I would like to give some feedback. I like to think of these comments sections as a "book club" of sorts where the stories/works are discussed and I really liked some of the responses to this work since they were more thought out as if discussing your answers with you.

First, I want to say I have enjoyed your writing style, and the interactions between characters, and while some people may criticize the dialog, I find it flows well, in general. I also like, from the first person perspective, the rationalization that is used and find in most cases it has a good logical basis. I wish our fetishes overlapped more because I really enjoy your stories and would love to read more of your stories that appeal to me.

Second, I would like to make a comment on the racism issue. Before I start, I in no way mean to influence your work one way or another. In fact, I like your style as it does have an appeal to me. I struggle with this issue in my own writing/fantasies (although these will never see the light of day). The BBC myth is in my opinion racism as well defined by a previous anonymous responder as it stereotypes and minimize people. However, while not derogatory toward the black male, it is often used to be derogatory to the white male (If one believes that white people can be victims of racism, which I do). The underlying intent being that the smallest black man is bigger than any white man or at least such that one can make that judgement call by skin color alone (i.e. characters which are "black cock only".)

I know a lot of people liken the preference for black men as being similar to a preference for blonde hair which I can understand to a point. But when blondes are preferred because they are characterized as always having bigger boobs or tighter pussies or better in bed than I think this crosses the lines. But this doesn't usually happen. I haven't read any stories where a guy becomes "blonde only" because of how tight her pussy was. Or a story where the black guy is the same size or smaller than the hubby, but the wife still pursues "black only" because she prefers the skin color. (Maybe these stories are out there and I'm just haven't come across them)

(Although the derogatory "dumb" blond or "dumb" women stereotype is scattered through many stories on Literotica.)

Whether racism is acceptable in fantasy (shared fantasy) can be debated. I struggle with this myself on what is acceptable for who I want to be as a person. That argument aside, there are many philosophies along the lines of using racism. I think it is important in some of the cuckolding fetish works, as not only is the husband being cuckolded by the black stud, but the implication that any black man could/should cuckold the husband, and on wider terms, the black stud is cuckolding the whole white race by turning her to "black cock only". I think this "superior race" aspect drives to some people's humiliation fetish while also for some it may drive the competitive procreation theory. Either way, these fetishes are enhanced (in my opinion of course) by a flavor of racism.

As far as the use of "Asian" being racist, I guess I'm not convinced, It seems using black or white would be equally racist as these terms cover a large number of distinct cultures, which in America may be melded together but would be more apparent in the motherlands. or the large number of black cultures that get brushed over by saying black. Even being more specific, such as Indian or Chinese, would still seem a little racist wouldn't it, since there are numerous cultural differences even within these countries.

Finally, I think there is also something to be said for characters of a certain race which have stereotypical features but are intended to be an individualized but have that feature , For example, the black man that talks like a pimp. There are individual black men that may talk like a pimp (fitting the stereotype) but shouldn't be defined by the stereotype. It is difficult to write wanting to have a specific black man that talks this way without seeming to imply he is just a stereotype. How do you tell a story where the character has a specific quality that a real individual person might have but it is a stereotypical quality to that race? A black pimp persona may be arousing to people and therefore most fantasies may include that persona but is not intended to stereotype the race. A gloryhole blowjob or beach party sex or whatever may be more arousing with a similar, rough, abusive type male persona in every story rather than having a more refined "Are you enjoying that penis, ma'am" type guy thrown into the occasional story, especially when contrasting the roughness of the black man with the character of the husband/boyfriend.

Sorry for such a long comment,

Camguy4funCamguy4fun9 months ago

I enjoyed reading your answers. It is nice to learn a little about the writer behind the amazing stories! Thanks for sharing!

And one of your responses in question 2..."No doubt... one of the biggest midlife crises of many men is questioning their sexuality after the frustration of four decades trying to perform like a man in a man's world."....truer words have not been spoken! I can certainly attest to that!

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

610. I certainly have more respect for your writing after reading your end year revelations. I didn’t realize that you had many stories under creation and some waited for some time before release. However, I still prefer that the stories begin and end all at once. It is just so hard to read part of a story that obviously needs a completion and then having to return time after time trying to see if there is a continuation. Also, I disagree with your statement that your grammar is good. I consider much of what I read not to be good grammar, but I realize it may be that way to fit the storyline. I also feel that if you truly need an editor or more than one, they should do a better job in correcting grammar and typos. You fooled me into thinking that the mistakes were typing typos, but I think you said you actually write these stories on you computer and iPad, so I guess the errors are in fact just that and uncorrected. Maybe some of your scores would be better if the proofing were better.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse11 months ago

I don't know why was this necessary.

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

Really liked this. Gave me a better understanding of you. Thanks for writing it

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Pillow Princess Club A MILF spies on her teenage neighbor getting pleasured and...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Twenty-Two More Questions 22 questions asked by readers answered.in Reviews & Essays
Twenty-One More Questions Jasmine answers more questions from readers.in Reviews & Essays
A PERFECT FALL 2018: A Suburban Mom A white housewife is seduced and trained by her black female.in Interracial Love
Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband Wife's discovery of husband's anal toys changes everything.in Anal
More Stories