Twenty Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching Mommy was my first 'WOW people care about my characters' story and although the plot has some flaws, it was an early story in my journey of writing submissive and domme characters in a complex way (and sometimes stereotypical too). Writing three endings was a huge challenge and yet I think something unique. It is interesting too that the original ending is the only part that doesn't have a 4.50 plus score.

I've done a few stories about misusing religion, including my new Church Girl series and Manipulating Mommy, but Daughter's Initiation into Incest was my first and perhaps my most controversial. With only a few illustrations that really enhance the story, it was really about exploring just how taboo of a story I could write... the sequels that followed (and may still follow) have tried to up the ante even more.

My most controversial story without a doubt though, is Deconstructing the Professor and it is also my longest single story to date. It is a lengthy fantasy of a black woman becoming a slut to younger white women and allowing her children to succumb too. It took over two years to write and is one that gets some of the most passionate responses (both pro and con) to this day.

My HypnoSissy series was a new challenge for me as I created fake hypno videos to go with it. Making it believable, while still making it a love story has been a challenge and one that isn't yet done.

My Kinky Tales series is another labour of love... my first attempt at a dedicated pegging story and originally released with two versions... one from the wife's shocked point of view and the other from the man's insecure point of view... the wife version went on to win fetish story of the year which was greatly flattering. Out of all my couples, these two are my favourite (a close second is the rekindling of their sex life in A Happy Marriage). I will definitely be going back to this couple in the future. Likely with a double release as the husband goes to Toronto with permission to explore and his wife goes to Le Chateau Club also to explore.

One of my favourite characters is Bree from the Lesbian MILF Seductress series; her evolution of seduction I think traces well my own evolution in writing about a dominant seductress.

If you like mind control, my Revenge of the Nerds series is one that was a lot of fun to write and one that still gets lots of requests for sequels.

My first shemale story was She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced and it was a labour of love, one I always envisioned would be illustrated (maybe someday I should do that). It was also my first story to star myself as a main character. The story is long, twisted and kinky and one that awakened my love of she-male stories.

One of my most overlooked stories is The Craziest Sexy Love Story Ever, which is too bad because it is a fun, sweet, sexy, naughty story about a variety of subjects. The problem was the summary is vague and the title not riveting. Yet, if you get a chance I highly recommend you take a look at this one, it's a fun ride (literally).

Three Sisters is dear to me as it was based on a real conversation with my two sisters... that led to a wicked fantasy, although I would have dumped the auntie if I went back to this... it needed to stay about the sisters... a fantasy that I do still sometimes have... okay, quite a lot actually.

I could pick a few different incest stories or series, like Backseat Mommy or A Sister Surprise, but without a doubt my favourite series is What Mom Knows... The story has been in the works for years, each story takes months to write (and rewrite) and each gets amazing scores. The plot is wild, but the characters seem to be loved and relatable to... even though the plot is a little more extreme and out there than most of my other incest stories.

A couple great stroke stories that are really out there stories of wild kinky sex that I had fun writing are American Slut Warrior and Musical Dicks (both titles that play on words and include a plethora of over the top sex scenes).

I have also really enjoyed creating new worlds. Le Chateau Club has been a staple of my lesbian stories and used a few times is The Pit in my White Sluts' Club stories (my favourite in that series is 40th birthday... every white woman's black cock fantasy rolled up in one!!!).

Lastly, although Pet Mommy has been a huge incest series, it is also one of my biggest regrets. Part one is very good, but I added too many characters and the story lost its way. Someday I may even restart this series (like I just did with A Perfect Fall 2018 released last week).

20. What are your current new series you are still working on?

I can imagine dozens of ideas to follow my newly created Mom-Daughter Swap Club started in A Mom-Daughter Swap: A Welcoming; I also hope to have more Church Girl, 50s Family and my just recently posted Nylon Tease in the new year, although fan requests will help decide which ones. I also hope to introduce some new ideas (new for me) including the aforementioned cuckquean story, a hypnotic nylon foot fetish story, and maybe even my first science fiction one (although I'm still struggling for the right plot).

In conclusion,

I'm sure I could answer more questions and maybe I'll do this every December as an end-of-year thing if it is something people find interesting.

So if you have questions please post below or email me and I'll add it to my list for the future.

I hope 2018 is a great year for you all and gives you great orgasms.

Make a new year's resolution to make a sexual fantasy come true.

Jasmine Dec 2017....

12