saltair59

Mature 6'-4", 220lb. 35w California native that left long ago and now lives in Georgia; have a professional background and world experience.

Enjoyed skydiving for a number of years among other sports until my then-wife became pregnant with the first of our 2 sons. Work out at home while working, go to the gym for the treadmill. Enjoyed church attendance for a while AFTER our divorce - until I realized frequently satisfying the physical needs of some of the single female members while very fulfilling was probably risky and, given the setting, was unquestionably hypocritical.

Given the nature of females and their inherent, "other-than -physical" beauty, I believe
1) all heterosexual women are naturally bi to some extent;
2) a women is fortunate if she recognizes and is comfortable with that fact:
3) that comfort level if not eagerness is one of the greatest gifts a women can give her man.

My interest has shifted to older educated, unmarried professional women who for one reason or another have set aside their sex life (other than whatever may be on their laptop or in their nightstand). I have a desire to remind them in real terms of the pleasures of life that we often allow ourselves to live without. Interestingly, body shape is not a particular issue, there is little difference between "thin" and "full-bodied". "Older" women are even more attractive as they are generally more eagerly submissive.

If you think that could be you, lets private mail.




Location

US Georgia

Gender

Male

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2Followers
22Following
3My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

February 8

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Working Out; Sailing; Bridge; +

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact saltair59 by clicking here.