Twenty Something Years Later Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance to wind back the clock is eagerly looked forward to.
4.2k words
4.34
11.2k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were twenty years old when we got married, now forty years later our sex life is still great, just a little bit tamer than it was for close to a ten year period when we were in our mid-twenties.

During that period we had a small group of friends, but it was with my buddy Rick we had regular very horny sex, and he introduced us to some special female friends of his. Michelle was very comfortable being in bed with another woman and enjoyed the softness of her body, rubbing another naked woman, touching her breasts and the taste of her pussy.

Rick had a free license to be with Michelle, and they made great use of that license during the day as Michelle was a housewife and the kids were at school, as she had time on her hand and whenever I was away, Rick would either turn up or be summoned to satisfy her lust for some hot sex as he was endowed with a very thick cock which she certainly enjoyed riding. I had no issue with this arrangement as long term they were not compatible. Rick wasn't very good with relationships.

Work eventually took us to another country, and then we ended up in Australia, and as the kids grew into their teens, our sex life mellowed. Rick came to visit us after a couple of years, but Michelle was uncomfortable about reigniting the spark with three teenagers in the house.

Closest we ever had to a threesome was when Michelle's trusty vibrator came out of the draw, but her enjoyment of an orgasm has never wained.

The kids are now long gone, and we often will jump between the sheets at any time of the day and satisfy each other. Saturday morning has become our memory lane journey, where Michelle remembers having her two favourite cocks to pleasure. She recounts incidents where either Rick and I were sharing her wet pussy or where Rick had come to visit either alone or with a female accomplice. I love Saturday mornings.

Six months ago I got a message from Rick saying that he was going to Australia for a holiday and driving the East Coast in a campervan, why don't we join him. Well, that got my cock twitching, and I thought that we could make a plan to rent an apartment up on the Gold coast for a few days and we could hang out together for a while. Rick gave me his travel dates, and I organised an apartment overlooking the beach at Surfers Paradise.

I didn't tell Michelle straight away, but on our Saturday morning session with my cock deep in her I asked her if she had the opportunity to ride Ricks cock again would she do it.? A resounding yes and a loud nosey orgasm a few minutes later told me that it could be a great few days.

Over coffee later I told her that we were off to the gold coast for a long weekend for a reunion, she laughed and said that she better go shopping for a new swimming costume. My cock twitched.

Well, the weekend finally rolled around, and we headed for the airport to catch the plane to Brisbane. Rick had been in Australia for a week and was driving from Northern Queensland down the coast towards Surfers Paradise.

Michelle and I both had cheeky grins on our faces as we checked in having only one bag between us which Michelle had packed, and we went through the security system and walked to our boarding gate. "Are you moist?" I asked.

"A little" she replied, "Are you leaking" she laughed.

"Ditto" I laughed back." You have packed light, any reason?"

"And what do you think, I know you two boys won't allow me to wear many clothes."

"Oh come on we are old men now" I pleaded.

"I doubt that, but we will find out by Tuesday, won't we?"

I did not reply but raised my eyebrows at her; we both laughed.

Once in Brisbane we caught the train down to Surfers Paradise, grabbed some supplies and went and picked up the keys for the apartment. We had arranged to meet Rick at the local surf club bar later that afternoon.

Opening the door to the apartment which was upon the 12th floor, we were greeted with an unbroken panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, with lovely blue-green waves rolling in and breaking up onto the golden sands of the beach that stretched for kilometres in both directions.

The apartment was large and modern with three bedrooms and ensuites, a large lounge and kitchen were the central point with a long L shaped couch that faced the Pacific Ocean.

Michelle said that she would go an unpack our bag in the room with the kingsized bed, I offered to help, but she said that she could manage, you put the supplies in the fridge and relax.

I poured us a couple of drinks, and we sat out on the balcony, the sun was shining bright on the water and onto our balcony. Michelle asked if I could rub some suntan lotion on her arms and shoulders which I did and then slipped my hands down the front of her dress and slipped my hands into her bra and massaged her breasts as she rested her head back against me.

I played with her nipples feeling how hard they had come so squeezed them, and she let out a long sigh saying how nice it was. "Enough for now horny boy lets go slow on our first day."

I nibbled her neck and whispered into her ear," I lust you".

"And I lust you two, too." She purred.

I poured another couple of drinks, and we just sat and took in the view in silence.

"How do you think Rick is feeling now?" Michelle enquired.

"I hope he is concentrating on driving because I know what it's like driving with a raging hard-on, very uncomfortable". Was my reply. "he can't be too far away now".

"Great, I'll get ready." And Michelle went into the house, her fine arse swaying goodbye to me as she went in.

I went into the bedroom to change. I came up behind her and glided my hands under her dress and cupped her breasts, lifting her dress over her head. As I took her nipple into my mouth, the smell of suntan lotion and the feel of her smooth skin was magnificent.

I pulled back to look at her. Her puffy nipples looked so sexy. I took one in my mouth again letting the softness of it roll under my tongue. I laid her down on the bed and pulled her bottoms off, spreading her legs. I kissed her on her little triangle of hair as my fingers parted her lips. Her pussy was so wet.

I lowered my face to her, and as she parted her lips for my tongue, I began licking her juices and feeling the electricity go through me. She lay back, enjoying, as I played with her clitoris.

"Hmmm! Then what shall I wear tonight?" She asked, her eyes twinkling down at me. "Something seductive and revealing?"

I opened my eyes and looked back up at her. "Yes," I said with a smile. My cock was twitching against the bed as I lay there licking her. "Midnight trashy or summer slut?"

"Summer slut!" I said, feeling the air of excitement at her attitude.

She reached down, separating her lips for me again. "Mmm! You doo lick my pussy...soo...good, but we have to get up now."

"Now Mike, I've got to get ready for my date, so you run along and take your shower like a good boy." She said with a wet kiss, a smile and then gently pushed me toward the door.

I was sitting on the living room sofa, having a drink and waiting for her to finish getting ready.

Michelle came out of our bedroom and walked over to me. She looked great.

She was barefoot in a flowing, medium-length skirt and a silk top.

I pulled her over to me and slid my hand under her skirt, running it up the back of her legs. My hands moved up behind her thighs to her panties. I kissed her stomach lightly and looked up at her as I tugged them down with both hands. She looked at me, questioning as I continued pulling them down past her knees and let them drop to her ankles.

"You don't need these tonight. Won't it make you feel sexier without them on?" I asked.

She smiled. "Hmmm! Sure will."

"Why don't you lose the bra too," I suggested.

She stepped out of her panties and reached under her top, skillfully slipping her bra out and tossing it back onto the bedroom. I could faintly see those large pink nipples pointing straight out, pressing against the fabric "Better?" I asked.

"Much better." She smiled turning and twirling across the rug, letting the wind catch her skirt as it flew up almost revealing her bare ass and pussy. "I feel freee!" She said in fun with a giggle.

"One question before we go out the door, What have you got planned while we are here? Michelle inquired.

"Nothing at all, except,"

"Yes, out with it," Michelle looked me in the eye.

"Only thing is I thought we should all have a turn of being the Director at least one turn each," I stated.

"Haha and I bet you have been planning your show for weeks," she laughed.

"Possibly" was my reply, "Come on, let's go down to the Surf Club and find Rick, thanks to Facebook, we all know what we look like."

"Oh I thought I would just get all the guys to drop their pants and I will recognise him immediately."

I just burst out laughing to that statement from my wife.

We walked along the boardwalk to the surf club and went to the bar to order a drink, then went out onto the outdoors area and found a table. No sooner had we taken our seats and taken a sip than a figure appeared behind Michelle and put their hands around her eyes." Guess who?"

I laughed, Michelle swore," Trust you to sneak up on me."

"So nice to see you to my darling, wow you have aged well, Hey Mike great to see you, What is it Twenty five years and all you have done is gone a bit dusty on top," Rick said as we both hugged him.

Michelle's hug was a tight hug, and I noticed as I am sure Rick did that her nipples were now very prominent through her silk top.

"Sit down, buddy and let me get you a drink, What will it be." I offered.

"Brandy and coke please, you are not leaving me alone with your gorgeous wife already are you.?"

"Ha do you think you will be safe do you, Hey we have 25 years of catching up to do, be back in a minute." And I headed off to the bar.

When I came back they were swapping stories about children and grandchildren, "Cheers Rick" I said as I handed him his drink then sat down, "you have lost a little bit of hair on top, but you look like you have kept fit."

"Well I think he looks great and I can still see the mischief in his eyes," Michelle laughed as she reached out and stroked his lower arm. "So tell us about your love life ..."

Before Rick could reply, the waiter turned up with a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice and filled up three glasses. "I propose a toast to the three of us," I said "we are still alive, in good health and are going to have a great few days together, Cheers" as we clinked glasses.

"So back to my question" Michelle stated," you haven't remarried, how have you satisfied those urges of yours?"

"So when I wasn't thinking about being naked on your massage table, I did have a couple of relationships, but they came with baggage of one thing or another. I ended up enjoying being a Batchelor and the freedom that gave me to go diving or taking off to Europe. And of course, just out partying and taking home whoever I fancied.

We drank that bottle and just like the old times decided to have another, we told him about our new life. When we started talking about our football playing days, Michelle began to pull her skirt slowly up, and our conversation just died as Rick & I became transfixed as she opened her thighs and gave us a fleeting glimpse of her pussy. "Now that I have your attention I think my two favourite men should take me back to the apartment, and you guys can talk football on the beach tomorrow, its time for a bit of fun."

Michelle walked in between us, her arms hooked through ours as we travelled the short distance back to the apartment where she pushed the button for the lift. It opened straight away, the three of us stepped in, Rick on one side of Michelle, me on the other, soon as the door closed, we both put our hands on her breast and started rubbing and squeezing them, while we nuzzled into her neck. Her hands searched out our cocks that she had no problem finding as they bulged out of our pants. Bing went the lift as we reached our floor, and I led the way to the apartment and unlocked the door.

Michelle was the first through the door of our apartment and went straight for the couch.

"Okay you two-strip, I want to see my two favourite cocks now" Michelle commanded. We had our clothes off in a flash to which she commented, "excellent I see you are both as excited about tonight as me, bring them over to me," as she sat on the corner edge of the couch. We stepped forward to be directly in front of her, and she reached both hands out and ran her fingers around both our cocks.

"Oh God! " she sighed, "Two lovely big cocks and both throbbing for me, I might become a very naughty, greedy girl tonight."

"So here we are again with our hard cocks wanting to play with you again, what are you going to do with them, baby.?" I enquired.

"Wow, they feel as big and hard as they were all those years ago, Rick move closer I want to reintroduce my mouth to this big beautiful cock."

Rick moaned as his former lover and my wife of 40 years bobbed her head up and down, slowing taking his full length into her mouth over and over again, he groaned, "You were always so good at that, I used to love you sucking my cock," as his fingers ran through her hair, gripping it tight when she plunged her mouth down his shaft.

Michelle gave Rick a proper sucking for a couple of minutes and then locked eyes with me. Without a word, she beckoned me closer with her finger, her tongue dancing against the tip of this other man's cock. She went back to sucking on the head and holding the curved shaft as her other hand reached for me, "I'm a fortunate girl," she sighed, between mouthfuls "Two beautiful big stiff cocks, and all for me. Now, turn in both of you so that I can get your cock heads together and I'll show you how very greedy I can be."

"I want to suck you both," she said, now stroking both phalluses in unison, we shifted position and watched amazed as my horny wife pushed our cocks together and ran her lips and tongue slowly over both our heads. Her lips closed over them as her tongue flicked wildly around them. It was a very erotic sight, and I made a quick mental note that I wanted to see her get us both off like this.

The thought of seeing two cocks shooting hot cum into her mouth at the same time nearly tipped me over the edge there and then, I was that turned on.

Michelle continued to suck us both and gradually drew our cocks closer and closer together until she was able to stick her tongue between our shafts and lick both at the same time. She pressed our cocks tight together and ran her tongue up and down our cocks and, as our precum started to seep out her lips would suck it up.

"Mike go and get the lubricant we bought today, as I am the director tonight I want to try something the three of us have never done." And with a smack on my arse, I was dispatched as she gave Rick's cock all of her attention as she retook it deeper into her mouth.

I found the tube of Pina Colada flavoured lube in the kitchen and returned to the lounge to see Rick's balls in my wife's hand as she ran her tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. He looked at me as I approached with a look of ecstasy and pain as his mouth opened and closed and his cock leaked a clear fluid that was lapped up by Michelle's tongue, but mostly he had a wide grin on his face. Michelle turned her eyes to me as her tongue went down the hard shaft, and she too grinned as she squeezed his balls.

"Just put it down there but I better not let your cock get jealous, bring it to my mouth," Michelle beckoned. Leaving her right hand stroking Rick, her left hand cupped my balls as her tongue started licking my head and running up and down my cock until she could see the leakage was increasing. Her mouth would begin to swallow and bob up down, god it felt good, I could feel the head of my cock starting to swell as she continued to take me deep into her mouth, "hmm that's close enough for you by the way your cock is starting to swell, let's not push you over the edge just yet." mused Michelle.

"Okay Boys face each other and stand close, but first Rick would you like to undress me." Michelle stood up, and Rick stepped behind her and began to unbutton her dress once undone he put his hands on her shoulders and peeled it off her arms and guided it over her hips then let it fall to the floor.

He dropped one knee to the ground and removed her shoes, then placed her foot on his knee and ran his hands up her calf across the back of her knee continuing up her inner thigh before gently running his hand along the out edges of her labia. He paused, then squeezed them together before repeating the process with the other foot. But this time running his hand firmly over Michelle's pussy grinding her clit with his palm before gripping her crotch which brought a hmm to Michelle's lips.

Rick then moved behind her and buried his face into her neck, his hands massaging her breasts; I could feel the effect this was having on her as her hand clasped firmly around my cock.

"We are getting off script boys" Michelle gasped, "I will get plenty of your attention soon, but for now Rick I need you around the front-facing Mike". He stepped around, and we faced each other as Michelle had asked, she reached down picked up the tube of lube and pulling our cocks close together with one hand squeezed the Pina Colada lube over both our cocks.

Michelle got down on her knees and took a cock in each hand and begin to spread it along our shafts, "let me check the taste," giggled Michelle as she pulled both our cocks towards her mouth. "Hmm going to enjoy lots of cock sucking now," she laughed, but let's see if you both like this first, and she pushed our cocks parallel with the floor and together, my cock pointing towards Rick, his to me, then proceeded to wank us as one with her hands wrapped around both.

Her hands slid effortlessly up and down our shafts and across our tips with a squelching sound caused by the amount of lube she had applied. It must have been having the same effect on both of us because we both put our hands on Michelle's shoulder for support as we thrust out our cocks for her to eagerly stroke and our breathing started to quicken.

"I love my two cocks," she purred," and they taste so good, look how excited they are getting, maybe I better back off, although I would love to watch them explode over each other, my pussy wants to be the first to feel the power of them cuming."

"Just a few more strokes, hmmm so nice, I feel so powerful holding two hard horny cocks," Michelle sighed as she released our cocks but took both our balls in her hands and massaged and squeezed them as her mouth again alternated sucking each cock but softly so that our breathing slowed. While our cocks stayed rampant, the need to orgasm subsided.

Michelle stood and kissed first Rick their lips and tongue mashing together as he pulled her body into his, their arms wrapped around each other, Rick pulling Michelle's arse into him, so his cock was pressed tightly against her. After a minute they broke apart then she kissed me the same, I could taste Pina Colada which was very pleasant, and when I pulled her tight into me, I could feel the wetness from Rick's cock on her stomach.

We finished our passionate embrace, and Michelle sat on the couch. "Well, boys come and say hello to my breasts, one nipple each." She laughed. We both dropped to our knees on the floor, and both took a nipple then began to suck and flick it with our tongues. Michelle held our heads in place with her hands.

Michelle was pressing her breasts against our mouths, willing us to suck her harder. Our hands found their way to her pussy, and we both began touching and exploring her lips and clit, she squirmed as we both ran our fingers along her inner lips.

12