Twenty Something Years Later Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was pressing her pussy against our hands, trying to gain even more sensations and pleasure from our fingers. We knew or sensed, what she wanted and we did suck harder, both on the flesh of each breast and the hard nipples, and we did press our fingers harder and deeper into her. I could feel that now there were two sets of fingers exploring inside her pussy and she was loving the sensations we were bringing her by the long moans of pleasure that escaped her lips.

"Take your tongues lower my two studs. I want to feel you both lick me," as she opened her legs wide and pushed our heads away from her breasts and down across her stomach to a now very very wet pussy.

Rick and I positioned ourselves and our mouths so that we could both lick her lips and at the same time, take turns sucking on her clit. Michelle started to moan and grind her pussy against our mouths as they moved all over her lips, and our tongues would probe into her inner sanctuary where the magic happened. "I think she is getting close to cuming, let's make her squirt, she seems very turned on," I remarked.

"Oh yes, Oh yes I would love to squirt, make me squirt my two studs." Michelle pleaded. "Rick, you work my clit with your tongue and Mike will work my G spot with his fingers."

We did as our queen commanded, Rick went to work on her clit with his mouth and tongue, and I slipped two fingers into her pussy and started to stroke her G spot.

We could tell that we had taken her horniness to a new level as Michelle began to really moan and grip Rick's head and shoulders tight with her hands, meanwhile my fingers were being clamped tighter and tighter as her orgasm approached. Suddenly all the muscles in her body went tense, I pushed both fingers up into her G Spot, and she thrust her groin up as she let out a scream of pleasure as a stream of fluid shot out of her pussy. Her moans became deep and long as her body continued to tremble and Rick still had his mouth on her pussy but now just passively licking and kissing her clit.

After about two minutes, Michelle found her voice," Ohh wow that was so so soo wonderful, that would be the most intense orgasm I have ever had, but now my pussy wants to feel cock, and fancy this. I have two cocks for it to devour, hmm lucky pussy."

"Do you want Rick's big fat cock in your pussy next?" I asked.

"Mmm Yes, yes. Oh, fuck yes!" Michelle panted. "And you have to open my pussy for it to enter, as this beautiful big cock is your gift to me isn't it."

"It will be my pleasure, my queen, and certainly my pleasure to see you cum again all over it."

"Oh no, this is going to be my pleasure, believe me." laughed Rick, "Shall we begin?"

12