Twenty Something Years Later Ch. 02

Story Info
The three friends are getting reacquainted.
5.8k words
4.54
9k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twenty-something years, Mike & Michelle have caught up with Rick in Australia, Soul purpose of meeting up it appears is for the three of them to fulfil their fantasies that their memories have created.

*****

"Just one little but important rule please," Michelle chimed "Please be a little gentle with my pussy with those big weapons of yours, I do want to walk tomorrow. But right now, please, I need a cock inside of me."

I smiled at Rick as I sat next to Michelle on the couch; she spread her legs wide. I opened up her lips exposing the glistening entrance to her pussy, he knelt between her legs and pulled her a little bit over the edge of the couch and presented the tip of his cock to Michelle's opening, he smeared her juices over the head and slowly slid it in an inch or two, then slid it back before repeating it. "Is that enough for you, my darling?" he jested.

"Oh, Fuck, don't tease me, just give it to me please." Michelle groaned. Rick placed his hands under her arse and slid it in.

"Okay, just long and slow then," he murmured as his hard cock slid easily into Michelle. They began to find a slow rhythm, he pulled his cock out and asked Michelle to feed it back in. At the same time, I still held her pussy lips open, her hand reached under, and she placed her fingers around the shaft and ran then up and down his cock until it was covered with her juices, she put the tip back at her entrance and presented her fingers to Rick's mouth and then to mine for us to suck and taste.

Rick pushed the length of his glistening cock up into her warm and welcoming pussy and held it there before sliding it out again for Michelle to stroke with her hand, before feeding it back in still and maintaining it in deep while Michelle slowly rocked on it. "This feels so good... so soo good," he moaned, and then they continued with their rhythm as they fucked each other.

I got down onto the floor as I wanted to watch up close as Michelle's pussy sucked in this big stiff cock.

I watched as Rick withdrew at the same slow pace as he entered until he was entirely out of her, her pussy closing its lips after it, his cock glistening in the moisture of her pussy. Then he entered her again, all of it, this time slightly faster, her moans louder. And he pulled out and began again... and again... each time her moans intensified. "Are you watching this big cock slide into my wet horny pussy? Yea... are you." Michelle cried.

"Oh yes," was all I could reply "Oh yes indeed, it looks amazing" as Rick pushed in one last time and started to grind his cock around in a circle so that his groin was crushing her clit.

"I think you are ready to cum all over that cock?" I stated as I returned to be next to her on the couch. "Let's watch you cum all over that big beautiful cock...soak it with your cum juice." Within seconds she was rooted in the ecstasy of another orgasm, and Rick soaked up the pleasure of having his cock pussy sucked, hard and deep, as her hips rose off the couch and her nipples stood proud as my mouth gave them both a suck.

"Ohh what a cock that is, it fills up my pussy" Michelle sighed, why don't you bring it up to my mouth and let my other cock with the big head make me cum."

Rick's cock was coated entirely in Michelle's thick juices as he pulled out and shifted up onto the couch as I placed myself between her thighs. Without hesitating, I aimed between her pussy lips and squeezed my hard cock deep into her. Michelle gave a long moan as I entered her, she was ready, really ready for more cock.

My cock is shaped differently to Rick's; his cock is big and wide with a foreskin, I have a circumcised cock. I have a bulbous head in the shape of a fireman's helmet, it swells up as my cock gets more and more excited, and its this head sliding in and out that catches her G spot that Michelle loves.

I took my time enjoying her pussy as I gave her slow, long, hard thrusts. Michelle had come back off the ceiling and now reached down with her left hand and felt my cock sliding in with her fingers, while her other hand was holding Rick's cock as her tongue cleaned his shaft.

I pulled her hand up to my mouth and sucked her fingers, enjoying the flavour, then changed my position that had my legs locked straight and my arms supporting my weight so that the only part of me touching her was my cock, which was locked into her pussy.

I started a motion that had my cock plunging down into her but stopped just before my groin touched her, then pulling back until my head was engaged at her entrance before plunging in again, then repeating this fucking motion that we call "Nothing but cock" the more I do it, the more Michelle loves it. She was starting to moan as she licked and sucked Rick's cock.

"Ohh, that cock is doing a fine job in your hot cunt, isn't it?" Rick purred into her ear.

"Ohh, I love it when he does this, nothing but cock, my clit is screaming for attention, but he is teasing me, Oh fuck Oh fuck it feels good. Rub my clit please Rick, rub it so that I can cum, I want to cum... I want to cum."

Rick moved his hand down to her clit that was standing out all pink and red out of its hood, he wiped some of Michelle's pussy juice on his fingers and started to rub her clit.

I could feel the walls of her cunt expanding and gripping my cock as I continued my nothing but cock motion, Michelle's body was getting ready to cum again, her right hand was pumping the foreskin of Rick's cock as she moaned into the tip that was locked in her lips, her left hand was squeezing one of her nipples while Rick was working her clit faster when finally her third orgasm engulfed her, and her body became orgasmically rigid.

I felt the familiar orgasmic convulsion forming inside her around my cock as I held it deep inside her, her right hand that was pumping Rick's cock now locked down on his hand that had been working her clit.

Her body continued to convulse in pleasure, her muscles relaxing momentarily, then retightening as another cum wave rippled through her. Finally, with one last forceful but brief series of orgasmic contractions, her body went limp. Her breathing was in gasps, but it soon began to become more rhythmic she let out a long slow moan of pleasure as she ran her mouth along Rick's cock," Oh so good guys, so so good."

I took my cock out of her pussy and sat on the floor, "well now that you have had your customary three orgasms are you ready for some good fucking? You might notice that there are two hard cocks in the room still." I laughed.

"Hmm, so there is, how nice, well what if I start again with this one," and Michelle put her hand around Rick's cock. "Wow look how hard it has become all of a sudden, what do you have in it to make it so stiff and hard, Steel?

"No, just memories, sexy lady lots of memories that keep it hard." He replied.

"Oh, I do hope that is not painful, but just in case, why don't you sit on the couch and let me see if I can give you some relief from all that misery you have been suffering." Michelle purred as she gave his cock a big lick the length of his shaft.

Rick leaned back on the couch, his legs hanging over the corner, Michelle reached for the tube of lube and smiling rubbed some down his cock before giving her groin a good coverage," might as well make this a very smooth ride" she teased. "Mike, can we leave you to your own devices?"

"Just get up there and climb on board that cock for a ride down memory lane, baby," I insisted, "I will find something to do."

Michelle stepped up on to the couch and placed her legs either side of Rick, then lowered herself down towards his waiting cock. I stepped in and held Michelle's upper body from behind as she used her hand to engage his cock with her opening then slowly she started feeding her pussy onto it inch by inch.

She moaned with pleasure as she bottomed out on it, then started to slide up and down just a little bit until you could hear her juices and the lube had them both well greased up at which point they locked their eyes on each other, and she started to rock back and forward grinding her clit as it slipped and slid on Rick's groin.

I now had both her breasts in my hands and from behind, I was squeezing and pulling on her nipples; meanwhile, Rick had moved his hands onto the cheeks of her arse and was helping her slide back and forward on his cock.

"Hmmm, what memories make your cock so hard, Rick," she asked.

"All of them, the pool table, the bar, the Jacuzzi, the massage table, the back of the car, the Kombie, the guest bedroom, the desk in the study, your bedroom, the sex couch." Rick groaned, "everywhere that we fucked, or sucked or groped, everywhere that you made my cock hard."

Michelle's breathing grew shorter as Rick spoke, and her movements became more rapid, then her upper body thrust back against me, and her hands locked into Rick's thighs as her body froze and another orgasm ripped through her body.

It didn't take to long for her to recover as she sat back up on Rick's cock and started to slide up and down, I got onto my knees behind her placed my hands under her arse to help her with the up and down motion as she slowly slid up then down this big cock that was covered in her creamy juices. I then moved one hand so that my fingers were spread around her wet wet cunt lips and felt it sliding up and down Rick's shaft.

I heard her ask Rick a second question, "And what else in these memories make your cock so stiff?"

"Kev and I both fucking you,... you sucking Tracey's pussy while I fuck you from behind... you and Caitlyn both sucking my cock...your hands massaging my cock on the massage table... my cock cuming as you let me fuck your breasts... cuming in your mouth." Rick stammered, "Ohh fuck you are making me so so horny, I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you hard then explode into you." Rick arched up his groin, locked his cock in tight and her against his body as he rolled her onto her back on the couch and started to pump his cock hard into Michelle as she met his thrusts with her own and within a minute he exploded deep into her pussy.

"Ohh, my god, my god" Michelle stammered," I can feel your cum hitting me inside, Oh fill me up Rick, pump it into me, Oh yes that is so so good." Rick collapsed down onto her, his face buried in her neck as he panted and shuddered as his cock and balls continued to thrust against Michelle's pussy slowly.

I was so so close to cuming even without my hand touching my cock as I watched these two fucking each other with such passion, it would have been so easy to cum over the both of them, but I wanted to feel Rick's cum mixed with pussy juice all around my cock. Michelle looked at me and smiled. She looked at my cock that was dribbling heavily and pulled a little sorry face as she gestured for me to come closer. Her tongue was ready, and my cock gravitated to it, within seconds it was inside her mouth as she gently sucked on it as Rick slowly still stirred his cock inside relishing in the hot juicy feeling that they had created inside this pussy.

Michelle removed her mouth from my cock and whispered, "I think its time for this cock to enjoy the ecstasy of exploding inside a pussy, don't you think? And I also think you should fuck me from behind."

Rick stood up his cock while not rampant still stood up by itself, he lay on his back at the end of the couch and Michelle crawled up his legs and started to clean his cock with her tongue, she had her hips raised. I positioned myself behind her, seeing some white cum Leaking from her entrance and the amount of moisture around her lips I just couldn't resist the temptation to taste the creampie that was between her legs, so I leaned down and buried my face into her slit and licked and sucked at anything that was wet, I had never before tasted Michelle's pussy full of Rick's cum, but I found it very arousing. My cock ached a little more; it was time for me to plunder.

I put my hands on her arse cheeks and opened them to expose her slit to my cock; I slid my head around her pink slit until it was lubricated, then engaged my cock and pushed. It slid effortlessly in, and I could feel lots of Rick's cum around my head as it went in deeper until it tapped her cervix.

"ohh baby, you feel very big now, hit me there again," Michelle shuddered before returning Rick's cock to her mouth.

"Yea go, Boy, enjoy it," Rick grinned," she is still so horny god I have missed her."

I asked Michelle to lie flat, and I climbed on her back so my face could be close to her as she sucked on Rick's cock. I started to fuck her hard, Michelle had to take Rick's cock out of her mouth as I was now really pumping into her, but her fingers and tongue still entertained it as it had now become rigid again. Then I went past the point of no return, I plunged in one more time and locked my cock against her cervix and grunted and groaned as my cock exploded.

When I could move, I delicately slipped my cock out and rolled down onto the floor and lay on my back. Michelle slipped down onto me and moved her mouth down to my cock," What's good for the goose is good for the gander," was all she said as her tongue licked the juices from my cock before sliding up to my face and kissing me deeply.

"Okay boys, let's have some beer and wine but stay naked, the director will go and get cleaned up, and I will bring back a towel to tidy you up. There is still one more scene that I need to direct, I have been watching some girl porn sites," she laughed as she walked towards the bathroom.

Rick and I were still lying where Michelle had left us to go and clean up in the bathroom; she returned with a couple of wet facecloths and crouched down between us. First, she gave Rick's cock and balls a good wipe, then she picked up his now soft cock and gave it a gentle suck in her mouth before she turned her attention to me and rubbed the warm wet cloth all around my groin, between my legs and even my face which must have had some traces of the creampie from her pussy on it. Having got me nice and clean, Michelle then also kissed my limp cock before standing up. "Who wants a beer and who wants a glass of wine?" she asked. We both replied with two words," Beer, please."

Michelle disappeared, came back, threw two towels at us and said for us to go sit out on the balcony and she would bring the beers out there. We went out and sat on the balcony as the light from the setting sun was playing on the ocean. Michelle came out wearing a T'shirt, put Rick's Beer down in front of him and then kissed him with a kiss that left her lips lingering on his, then repeated that to me, as we kissed I couldn't resist running my hands up her legs to see if she was wearing anything. I laughed when my hand meet Rick's as his hand was resting on her naked arse. "Oh, good girl," I laughed and slapped her on one of her cheeks.

Michelle sat with us on the balcony, and she raised her glass and said: "How lucky am I to have my two favourite lovers back in my pussy after all these years and their cocks feel as good as they did way back when. Cheers, boys." And we clinked our glasses.

"And what a fine pussy it is," Laughed Rick, "I'm already looking forward to this evening, Michelle you say you have another porn scenario to play out, how long have you been watching porn?"

Well really only since Mike said we were coming over to meet with you, I thought I better see what had changed in the last 30 years," she laughed "less pubic hair for a start." We all cracked up laughing. "must say pussies and cocks are certainly more attractive now" Michelle continued. "But then your two hard cocks looked fantastic then as much as they did this afternoon with you both trimming your pubs away."

"Here's too bald vaginas and shaved cocks then." I toasted, and we clicked glasses again and drank our glasses dry. "I will fetch another round," and stood and walked into the kitchen. When I returned, Michelle had one leg draped over Rick's leg, and his hand was sitting on her inner thigh. I put the drinks on the table and repositioned my chair to the other side of Michelle, and with a smile I put my leg out and placed her other leg over mine, my hand then wandered over and I to let it sit on her inner thigh.

"Not to fast, boys, let's enjoy watching the ocean and the night approaching, then I can promise you I have something very erotic planned." "But light sensual touching is to be encouraged." Cheers again." At that green light, Rick and I both began to caress her inner thighs lightly with our fingers.

"Hmmm that feels nice," Michelle sighed as she stretched her neck back and closed her eyes. Rick and I clinked our glasses and drank our Beer.

"So Rick you told me that you had many horny memories why don't you go into some more detail and give me your top three and then Mike can give us his top three and maybe I will give you my top three."

"Well, number one would be the first time we did a threesome that very early Saturday morning, but I bet it is probably the same for all of us, so lets park that memory. My number four would be you, Caitlyn and me that Saturday afternoon when Mike was away with his family and the kids at the National Park.

"You girls had been out for lunch, and I met up with you and took you both home to your place, where it didn't take much encouragement to have you both horny and naked, lots of touching, stroking and fucking, the three of us fucked at the bar, in the Jacuzzi, on the floor next to the Jacuzzi," Rick smiled.

"And number three would be you phoning and asking me if I could come around so you could practice your massage technique before your test at the course you were doing. I turned up, you were looking the part wearing a white uniform coat, and you told me to undress and gave me a towel to cover my bits. I lay on the table face down, and you gave my back, shoulders and legs a great massage, but the last part was you were rubbing my inner thighs, that stirred me, then you asked me to turn over, and when you saw that I had a woody under the towel, you said we could deal with that later. Well, thanks that kept me rock hard the whole time and after you finished massaging my chest and shoulders from behind my head, you reached down and pulled the towel off me, and your hands went around my cock. It ended with a happy ending for me as you were sitting on and riding my cock."

"Ohh yes I remember both very well," Michelle whispered because by now both our hands had moved to her pussy and we continued with the light sensual touching.

"Joint number twos: Part A, then would be Kev & I am playing some pool, having some beers and you came downstairs wearing one of your very sexy lingerie outfits, I think it was the blue one, complete with stockings and high heels. Our pool didn't improve with you in the room as you introduced new rules such as if we didn't sink a ball, the other player got to touch you anywhere he wanted. If we sunk an opponents ball, the other player got his cock stroked. When we sunk the correct ball, that cock received a good sucking, and the winner of the game got to fuck you from behind against the pool table while your opponent racked up the balls and started the next game."

"Aggh shit, am I allowed to have the same because that was one of my top three," I complained.

"No, sorry," ruled Michelle, "no double-ups allowed." Hmm, sweet memories Rick, shall we let Mike give us his picks.?

"No wait," interjected Rick," I hadn't told you Part B. My joint number two was when you guys and me and Tracey went out for dinner, we came back to your place of course and had drinks. Tracey and I went to bed in the guest room and were starting to play around when she asked me if I thought you guys would like to share a bed. I was down the hallway like a rabbit down a hole, walked into your room, you guys were at it, as usual, and asked the question. Of course, you said yes, back I ran down down the hallway, told Tracey it was on. Well, she was down the hall before I even had turned around, and when I walked into your room, she already had her face buried in your pussy. So Mike and I both latched onto your breasts while Tracey licked and sucked away below."

12