Twenty Something Years Later Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I signalled to Mike to come and stand back and watch, which we both did, you were really moaning as Tracey was doing a great job with her face down on you and her hips up in the air, We both started fingering her, and she was so wet. Mike put his cock to her pussy, and I remember you smiling at him as he fucked Tracey while she made you cum with her mouth.

I suggested you girls swap around and you said that you had never tasted a woman's pussy before. Mike went to the front and offered his cock to Tracey's mouth and at the same time was squeezing her nipples. I stood behind you and just started to slide my cock in and out while watching everything in front of me, it was so horny I just exploded into you."

"You bastard," I protested, "that was my number one, watching Tracey eat my wife while I fucked her from behind." and we all cracked up laughing.

"Well Mike, maybe we will give you some more time to come up with your list, and just perhaps we might have a new number one for you.

Judging what is sticking out under your towels you both could be ready, but I think you both should give my pussy the finger test, let's see if I am ready, both put your fingers in and give them to me to taste."

We did exactly as Michelle asked; we knew she was wet because we had been caressing her outer labia lips and clit all the time Rick was giving us the details of his list. We lined up a finger each at her opening and inserted them, gave them a twirl as Michelle let out a deep sigh then presented them to her mouth. She smiled as she sucked on them together.

"Come let's go inside I want to suck your cocks together." Michelle stood up, and like two lapdogs, we followed her inside. Lose the towels boys and lie on the floor head to foot but put your balls against each other.

We positioned ourselves on the floor as Michelle got rid of the T'shirt and picked up the tube of lube.

She sat with her legs straddled over us and started to lube up our cocks once again, but this time she had them both pointing up and locked in together, as she slowly pumped her hands up and down them. I felt both my cock and Rick's grow harder, as she continued to tease them slowly with her hands by changing the pressure, soft teasing strokes then hard fast ones. "Aghh I see the precum is starting to flow, hmm let me get a taste of precum and Pina Colada," Michelle quipped, and her upper body leant forward so that her tongue could once again lap at our cocks. "Not long my two studs before we ramp up your pleasure and mine a notch or two, let me just tease you out a bit more." she mused. We both just leant back on our elbows and smiled as we watched this very erotic scene of a tongue dancing over our two cocks that are mashed together.

"Okay, boys let me tell you what we are going to do. Next, I am going to squat down on one of your cocks and hold the other cock with my hand against my slit, and as I ride one cock the other will be sliding across my clit until I cum, then we will swap your cocks around," she panted. "So who is first?

"Ride Rick first, I know you have been missing it fill your pussy, and I love watching you do it, Babe." I moaned as she continued to give our cocks long strokes with her fingers locked around them.

Michelle gave our cocks one last suck then got into position over Rick's cock and faced me. Michelle reached under and guided Rick's cock into a position engaging it in her entrance and paused as she took my cock and held it against her very lubricated slit. "Just one thing boys, please don't cum while we do this, I want you to both cum on the next activity," and with that, she took Rick inside her slowly at the same time my cock slowly slid up her slit and my head then my shaft grazed her clit until she had filled her pussy with Rick's rock hard cock.

A big smile came over her face as she raised her hips slowly as I felt her wet pussy lips sliding up along the underside of my shaft. I watched as my head became encased in their folds before she paused as Rick's head must have reached her entrance, then Michelle slid down both Rick's cock and the underside of mine as she lightly held it close to her.

"How does that feel Kev?" Rick groaned as Michelle bottomed out on his groin.

"I am sure it feels the same as what your cock is feeling, just fucking fantastic and the view I have from this side of two breasts heaving their nipples protruding, my cock sliding up and down a clit and pussy, and a pair of eyes staring at me that are on fire with passion." "What do you see?"

"I see Michelle's lips locked around my cock and as she slides up they stretch out, and as she slides down they fold in, and there is pussy juice running down my shaft, plus I want to reach out and slap the cheeks of her arse."

"Great idea buddy you do that and I am going to squeeze her nipples; let's make her cum."

I reached up and locked Michelle's nipples in my fingers and then as her hips had reached the crest of her ride I heard a slap on her arse and another one that brought out a groan of pleasure from Michelle. I pulled on her nipples then released them before locking onto them again, she started to slide faster, and she held my cock in tighter.

Another slap rang out, and she shuddered, I squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples again as she bounced harder down onto Rick so that his cock hit her deeper, then Michelle just did short, fast slides crying out "Rick I want your cock to hit me right there," as she bounced down, all the time rubbing my cock over her clit.

"Ooh fuuck, fuuck, hmmm, so good... so good, she screamed as her body jerked as the orgasm engulfed her.

Her hands released my cock as she slowly rocked on top of Rick, then her eyes opened, and she looked down at me and smiled. "Just give me a minute then lets swap you two around. Ohh the joy of having two cocks." She laughed.

Michelle stood up and turned around, "Before you ride Mike's cock how about you squat over our faces so we can have a taste" suggested Rick.

"Yes sure," was the reply, "I think you deserve a reward," and Michelle stepped up and lowered her pussy as Rick reached up gripping her cheeks and guided her pussy down to his mouth.

"Hmm tastes good and there is a hint of Pina Colada, nice touch," as his lips again locked onto her pussy lips.

"That feels very nice, but I have another mouth to feed," she laughed as she shuffled down to me, and I too sucked and probed her inner pussy with my tongue.

"Ohh yes just a hint of Pina Colada but an overwhelming taste of female cum juice." I boasted.

"Rick pass me the lube, I think I need to grease your cock up a bit, Mike I think you will find plenty of lubrication where your cock is going."

Michelle spread some lubrication on Rick's cock and around her clit, then she lowered her pussy down to my waiting cock. It only seemed like two minutes later that another orgasm rocked her body as all three of us repeated what the winning formula was previously.

"There I have cum on both your cocks; now I want you both to cum for me in me. But I am going to see if I can take you both at once, I needed to have those two orgasms so that my pussy will be more relaxed. Do you want to try?"

"Oh, Fuck yea."

"Yea fuck yea." came our joint reply.

"Okay your cocks look ready, let's get started. Stay where you are, lock into each other a bit tighter, That's it, oh looks perfect, I can fit all of your balls into one hand," and Michelle squeezed them before she spread more lube over our cocks. She placed her body side on to us and spread her feet across us. Then leaning back onto her hands, she lowered herself down towards our cocks as we held them together, her hand engaged the tips into her entrance.

Hmm Okay here goes and as we held our shafts, Michelle's pussy started to take both our cocks into her cunt. Once my helmet had entered, she pushed down a bit more then paused as her walls adjusted, then another inch. Our cocks were now buried halfway up our shafts. I could feel Rick's cock locked against mine, and the silky walls of her pussy clamped around both of us. Michelle started to rock her hips, both arms extended behind her, her hands flat on the floor as she held her hips up as she began to fuck both our cocks, the more she rocked, the more her walls relaxed, and Michelle took us a bit deeper.

Rick and I were both locked onto watching her pussy fucking both our cocks as she slid them in and out, and then a bit deeper and faster, and faster." Oh fuck yea, fuck yea this is soo good, two cocks fucking me, me fucking two cocks together, Oh fuck yea, Oh fuck yea" she blabbered.

We both were moaning with pleasure as we held our cocks rigid as she fucked us hard and fast, the feeling was amazing, I knew my cock head was starting to swell, and I was sure I could feel Rick's cock also enlarging. "I am getting close" "I gasped this is sooo good."

"Yea I can feel the head of your cock swelling, I'm close to," growled Rick.

"Cum in me boys, cum in my cunt together, Oh fuck yes, Oh cum in me together." Michelle urged us on, and her pussy fucked us faster.

"Oh fuck, ohh fuck yea" we both screamed, I felt Rick's cock convulsing against mine as he coated Michelle's pussy and my cock with his cum a split second before my cock erupted and cum pumped up my shaft and smeared the three of us with more.

After a few minutes of silence as I presume we were all just enjoying the estacy of the moment, and adrenalin rushes our bodies has just experienced, Michelle rolled over to my side and signalled for Rick to come over. She sat between us as we lay on our backs and her hands stroked our chests.

"Not bad for two old farts," she smiled. "You two would give the two guys I was watching in the porn video a run for their money. And as every director says at the end, "And that's a wrap for today!"

"I'm going to shower if you boys want your backs washed you know where I will be."

12