Twenty Something Years Later - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed at that.

I poured two beers and went and sat out on the deck, wearing only a towel around my waist while Michelle used the bathroom, she soon joined me wearing her silk robe. Passing her beer to her, I raised my glass and offered her a toast. She leaned into me, kissed me on the cheek then put her lips close to my ear and whispered.

"That was so special, I have been so excited but nervous how this trip would pan out, but now it has exceeded all my expectations. I think I must have been a sex addict back in my thirties because I and we had so many horny sexual experiences and I felt that same yearning in the last few weeks as this weekend got closer. And when I felt your cock inside of me, I became that thirty-year-old sex addict again, thank you." And as she kissed me on my lips, her hand reached under my towel and cupped my balls softly.

"I love you being a sex addict, how much fun has that given you?" "They also say Birds of a feather flock together, and Mike and I have enjoyed arousing your libido, just look what you are doing now with your right hand." I laughed. "I think we are all sex addicts."

"Hmm I have noticed an awakening, so it feels good, does it? Do you like the way I'm rolling your balls in my hand? " Michelle now started to stroke my cock gently.

"I don't think I need to answer that verbally; my body is giving you its response, Aghhh, hmmm."

Michelle opened the towel covering me," My look how quickly your cock is growing." As I watched her hand slide up my shaft and she rolled her palm around the tip. "You know I only love you for your cock and the pleasure it gives me, don't you?

"I wouldn't have it any other way gorgeous, such a tragedy it's been over twenty years since my dick felt your amazing pussy wrapped around it."

"I know, how many orgasms I have missed out on cuming on this big beautiful cock? Oh, talking about coming I can see Mike walking along the boardwalk."

I missed the pun but did turn to look over the balcony and sure enough, saw the husband of the woman who right now had her hand locked around my dick walking back to the apartment.

"Hmm I think we could make one of Mike's fantasies come true when he walks through the door, and at the same time I won't be wasting this hardon you have." And at that Michelle's head moved down to my stomach and her lips wrapped around the head of my cock, sucked it gently as her tongue swirled across the tip, before letting it come out with a pop from her mouth.

"Did you ever notice that Mike would tell us to go into the bedroom first when we were taking our fun to the bed, and then he would wait for a few minutes because he wanted to walk in and find us fucking. It was a big turn on for him, and he loves seeing your cock working my pussy."

She stood up and took me by the hand, "Come inside to the lounge, and let's get into position" she motioned with her head, Michelle led me into the lounge and pulled my towel away from my hips, letting it drop to the floor, her robe was the next item to hit the floor.

She now had both of us undressed, the easiest strip of two people I had ever seen. Her left hand was caressing her pussy while her right stroked me, after a minute or two she brought her left hand up to my mouth and offered me her fingers to taste, one finger at a time, they tasted very sweet.

Dropping to her knees, she took the first few inches of my shaft in her mouth. "You still taste like my pussy. You didn't even clean up."

"Mm-mm," she said with her mouth full. She shook her head with my dick still attached. She was trying to smile around the shaft. I could see her smiling with her eyes. She took a deep breath and took me in as far as she had ever done. My knees sagged with the sensation. I gripped her head for balance.

Coming up for air, she released my hardon. "Get on the couch," she ordered, clearly in control. She wanted me badly at that moment. I was not going to argue. I got on my back. I watched fascinated as she mounted me her back to me so that she was facing the door. Her fingers parted her wet lips, and she lowered her opening to me. Her intense wetness and warmth enhanced the moment of contact. I gasped. She never paused, taking in my full length before stopping. When I bottomed out inside her, she was sitting on me. I started to move my cock in and out. I could see her lips fold in and out, gripping my cock with each thrust. Michelle didn't move, enjoying the feeling of me sliding in and out of her. She turned, looked at me and smiled.

"I love this," she said, the commanding tone has gone from her voice. "Sorry I was so insistent, but he should be here soon."

"No problem. I knew what you were going to do. I didn't mind. I wanted this, too."

"Wait to you see the look on his face. He will be speechless." Michelle leant back against me, I moved my hands around to her breasts, and my fingers found her nipples, meanwhile, Michelle let her hands drop down to her pussy, one hand went to her clit, and I could feel her other hand wander over my balls and shaft as it slid in and out of her.

"Ohh God this is good, I am." I was cut off mid-sentence by the sound of the door lock being opened, the door opened towards us, and Mike stepped into the room. Michelle started moving up and down, her pussy caressing my dick, she would pause as my head sat in her entrance, then she would slowly plunge on down like a coffee plunger, I could feel her juices flowing, coating my balls each time she slides down.

A huge grin spread across his face as he saw his wife riding my cock. "Wow look at you riding Rick's big cock, that looks so hot, shall I go back out the door?"

"We have been waiting for you, but having lots of fun while we did Hmmm." Admitted Michelle as she laughed, then let out a low moan as she bottomed out on me as I held my cock out hard for her. "Come and join us. I think I know what you would like to do."

"Ohh you know me so well, you won't have to ask me twice either."Said Mike as he dropped his swimmers to the floor and his cock sprung free pointing to the ceiling. " I want to watch you guys fuck up close." And he sat on the floor between my feet.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and playfully smacked it against her lips. I was not only teasing his wife by doing this, but I wanted to tease Mike, too.

I positioned myself so that my penis was at the opening of Michelle's still hungry pussy. Then Mike watched as Michelle reached down with her hand, grabbed my penis and guided the head of it back inside her. I did what comes natural and thrust upward to place my cock back deep inside her. Again, she started a heavy moan as I fucked her steadily once more.

Mike was now stroking his dick; he could clearly see my cock slide in and out of her. "Michelle I can see your swollen lips sliding over the long shaft of Rick's cock its glistening wet with your juices, then I'm watching as your pussy holds on tight as it starts to slide out before it sucks it back in deep."

Michelle leaned back, bracing her hands on my chest with her feet on my thighs as she continued moving up and down. I assisted her by holding her waist and raised my cock up each time she came down onto me. We were fucking each other slowly but intensely, my hands moved to her breasts and sought out her nipples which I squeezed tight as they became erect. Michelle began to moan louder now, which further aroused Mike, who soon reached over and started to rub his hand over Michelle's swollen cherry.

"Mike, its time I want you to do it now, I'm not going to be able to hold on much longer," Appealed Michelle.

" Rick can you hold your cock in deep; I don't want to get a mouthful, Yeah that's it, Michelle pull back your hood for me, I'm going to suck your clit while you are sitting on this big cock."

And with that, I felt Mike's hands move Michelle's thighs apart a bit more so that his head could get into a position so that his mouth could suck lick her lips and her clit without coming into contact with my cock.

This was too much for Michelle to handle she lay back against my chest my hands still locked on her breasts, her fingers opening up her clit for Mike's tongue and her gasps gave her body away that she was building for another orgasm. She started to push and lockdown even harder on to my cock. I could feel it buried deep inside her as Michelle locked it in tighter and tighter as Mike continued to suck her clit from the outside. Suddenly, her mouth was drawing in shallow breaths. It was obvious she was on the brink.

And then, she came---hard!

She grunted loudly as her body convulsed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. She dug her nails into Mike's shoulders as she rapidly moved her pussy up and down my cock, squeezing it as her vaginal muscles contract. Her juices flowed slowly out of her, dripping down over my balls.

Mike pulled his head away and looked up to watch as she bucked wildly on me, I was trying to push my cock as deep inside her as I could while feeling her vaginal muscles grip my cock as she came. "Yeah, baby. Cum for us!!" he said enthusiastically.

"That was simply amazing watching you cum on top of Rick, seeing the intense pleasure on your face." Rasped Mike. "I don't think I have ever seen you cum so hard."

Michelle eventually let her body collapse back onto me with my cock still inside her, but I let it slip out as she relaxed, her arms stretched above her heads and across my shoulders.


We both tenderly caressed her body as she lay back on me. I playfully said to her, "That looked and sounded like it felt good!"

Michelle didn't respond, still high at that moment from cumming so hard. But after allowing her to come down from her orgasm, Mike said, as he stood up "My balls are getting sore, I have been in pain most of the afternoon on the beach knowing what was happening up here, I need to cum soon."

"Would you like to make me cum?" he said, looking down at us. He looked like he was ready to explode, his cock was leaking precum, and his hand was catching the drops smearing it over the taut helmet and along the shaft of his cock as he stroked it.

Michelle looked up to him reached out and cupped his balls and in a sultry voice said, "I would love to make you both cum together, and in my pussy, I want to feel your cocks jammed in together and then swelling until they burst."
Her hand reached down between her legs and found my cock still hard, gripping it lightly she engaged my tip into the entrance of her pussy, then pushed down with her hips, as Mike watched and I felt my shaft sliding inside her.

"You know what to do Mike, put some lube on your cock," Michelle whispered, "Come on in, Rick's cock and my pussy are waiting for you, but take it slow while my pussy adapts to your two big hard cocks."

I watched the expression on Mike's face as I felt his cock push against mine and then slowly slide along the length of my shaft as Michelle's pussy stretched to accommodate both of us it was certainly a snug fit. Still, her body did not show any displeasure, certainly not pain, and there was only a big smile on Mike's face.

"Oh my goodness; I didn't think you could get all the way in this way; it feels wonderful." She slowly purred as she squeezed us with her pussy walls.

I held onto her hips while Mike began slow, short strokes with his cock. Michelle's beautiful breasts were in Mike's face and swayed back and forth; his tongue licked her nipples as each one passed under his face; meanwhile, his strokes came longer as Michelle's pussy stretched to accommodate our cocks.

He paused after a few minutes and held his cock still as I took a turn to pump my cock in and out, feeling his shaft on one side of my cock and a velvet pussy gripping me on the other, it was a fantastic feeling, "Why did we not do this years ago, I soo love this." I grunted.

"You boys were too scared to do anything that might be a bit gay," laughed Michelle," look at you now, your cocks are locked together and inside me, doesn't feel gay to me, it feels fuuccking amazing."

With those words in our head, we both began to move in and out of her tight slick cunt, alternating our strokes; Michelle loved it. She moved her hand between us and found her clit, as we continued our strokes Michelle's fingers worked feverishly over her clit; several times she presented her fingers to Mike's mouth to wet them.

Thank God I had cum earlier as my mind and my cock was loving this feeling, Mike from his position was able to look down and see our cocks sliding in and out as we alternated our strokes, I could feel his mushroom helmet flicking the head of my cock as I thrust into and he withdraws from the depths of Michelle's pussy. Meanwhile, Michelle was starting a long quite but deep moan as she succumbed to the pleasure of two very hard cocks fucking her pussy at the same time.

"You boys will cum together, won't you!! I so want to feel that, and my clit is ready to join in."

"Ohh, yes, I am so ready," gasped Mike, "so ready, Michelle put your fingers down here and feel our cocks coated in your juices sliding into your pussy."

I felt her hand reach down and caress our balls; then her fingers moved along the sides of our cock until she reached her pussy lips, there her fingers lingered. "Oooh, your cocks feel so big, so swollen so goood and so wet as they slide out. Do you like my fingers touching your cocks as they slide into my pussy?"

"God yes, ohh fuuck yes." Grunted Mike

"Roger that girl," I replied. "Shall we take it up a notch Mike?"

That was the moment all three of us went past the moment of no return, Michelle's fingers resumed rubbing her clit. Our two cocks took up the pace, and we plunged in faster and harder, Michelle's walls started to constrict tighter as her orgasm approached, our cocks became squeezed in close becoming one, but there was so much pussy juice and our precum, friction was not an issue.

Michelle was the first to orgasm, which was the bridge too far for Mike and me. Her quivering pussy and her guttural groan of pure pleasure was the signal to our cocks to fire, and fire they did as our cocks became flooded with hot cum that came from our cocks as they pumped and thrust against Michelle's cervix.

Our cocks slid out of her pussy a lot easier than them both going in, Mike lay back on the floor and Michelle after lying back against me slipped sideways on to the couch, for a few minutes there was only the sound of deep long breaths until Michelle broke the silence. "Oh My God I could feel your cocks pumping cum into me but how can you two fill my pussy up so much, especially you Rick, you have cum twice already this afternoon. Look at the amount flooding out of me."

That got Mike's and my attention we both sat up and looked between Michelle's thighs to see globs of cum leaking out. "That must be all your husband's, mine would have only been enough to fill a teaspoon." I pleaded.

Michelle put her hand between her legs and using two fingers coated them with our cum, without saying a word, she took her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. "Hmm sweet and sour I can taste pussy juice and both of you, and I think I should know." She laughed. "Come on boys let me taste it again but on your tongues."

I couldn't resist I moved my face between her thighs feeling the heat of her pussy radiating out as my tongue went out and lapped at her slit, " Hmm it is sweet and sour, tasty." As I took another lick this time coating my lips then moved up to Michelle, holding my mouth close to her as her tongue and mouth lapped away our cum juices.

"Alright Mike in you go" encouraged Michelle, and Mike's face buried into her slit as he licked her pussy and sucked on her clit before coating his mouth and coming up to kiss his wife and let her taste our cum. Meanwhile, I went back for seconds, licking her pussy and nibbling softly on her clit.

This brought soft moans from Michelle, and I looked up and watched as Mike moved into a position so that Michelle could suck on his cock, in the meantime, I loved the taste of her pussy.

"Ohh that looks so good, Rick sucking your pussy and you sucking my cock back to hardness, I have so missed the three of us having hot sex." reminisced Mike. "If your pussy can handle another hard cock, then I so want to feel it wrapped around mine, knowing its still wet from riding Rick's big cock."

"How do you want to take me then big boy," Michelle teased. "Why don't I lie down on the floor and you mount me while I play with Rick's cock; I know you will like that."

Hearing that, I took my mouth from Michelle's pussy but gave her clit a good hard lick before I positioned myself sitting against the couch with my legs spread apart. Michelle came down onto the floor, pulling a couple of cushions down off the sofa and strategically placing them so that when she lay down, one was under her hips. The other was between my legs supporting her upper torso.

Michelle picked my half limp cock up and looking me in the eye made a tut-tutting sound and said, "He has had quite an eventful afternoon, and he did win the competition this morning, so I can understand that he is a bit sleepy right now. I will be gentle with him", and with that, her hand feed my cock into her mouth that was warm and wet and I felt her tongue rolling around it, my cock started to react begrudgingly.

I watched as Mike joined us on the floor his cock engorged standing stiff to attention. He dropped to his knees between Michelle's legs and adjusted the cushion under her hips so that her pussy was raised, making it easier for him to hook into her. Having just had my mouth sucking her pussy lips, I knew that his cock would easily slip inside. He engaged his large fireman's helmet into her lips and then slowly slide it in.

"That feels wet, hot and tight babe," commented Mike, "but fuck it feels good," as he started to thrust in slowly and out, his cock getting coated with our combination of sexual juices with each stroke.

"I think your cock is bigger because I have Rick's big cock in my hand and you can watch me play with it and watch me suck it while you fuck my pussy until your cock can stand it no longer and cums. Hmmm, this feels so good, look at this big hard cock in my hand." Michelle teased.

" How did my wife get so hooked on sex?" inquired Mike.

"You led me astray when you and Rick brought me breakfast in bed that morning, having two hard cocks wanting to get into my pussy was so horny, and then when you went away for that week and told me to have fun, well both Rick and Liz opened up a new world of pleasure." Spoke Michelle before smiling at me as she took a long slow lick of my cock.

"If I wasn't riding this big cock every day, Liz and I were making out with our tongues pleasuring each other's clit, or we were both being fucked by this cock in my hand."

Mike, who had been watching his cock slide in and out as he listened to Michelle, lowered his body onto her so that his face was close to Michelle's ear, whispered," Let me watch you up close suck on this cock Babe, lick it and suck on it, yeah go on, ooh that looks so good, yeah suck it in deep, yeah suck it, suck it, Ohh fuck yea suck, suck Ohh fuck, fuck fuuck."

And with that, he exploded into her.

My cock loved it and was rock hard, but I had no bullets left to fire. Michelle had cleaned me out completely earlier. She gave my cock a few kisses and soft licks before letting her head collapse down onto my thigh, and Mike buried his head into her hair still gulping in air as his body rode the wave of his orgasm.

After a few minutes, Mike sat up on the floor, and Michelle rolled over into my lap that now had a flaccid cock hanging loose. "Got a surprise for you two," announced Mike," When I went into town this morning, I popped into a Travel Agent and changed a flight. Rick, how would you like a road mate for your trip down to Sydney this week?"