Twenty Something Years Later - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him a bit stunned, and Michelle sat up on her elbows. "Yep I need to head back tomorrow, have some important meetings next week, but Michelle doesn't have to rush, and she loves Byron Bay, then you can drop her off at Sydney airport next Sunday."

Michelle was the first to respond," Are you sure, Mike, I should really."

Mike cut her off."I'm very sure sweetie; there is only one condition, and that is you send me some photos and some video. Plus it might not be a good idea to go and see your sister in Sydney." He laughed. "This might be your last week of naughtiness, so make the most of it and have fun."

I looked at Mike and shook my head before giving him a wink and a smile. Michelle sat up straight leaned forward and gave Mike a passionate kiss on the lips before turning to me, "Looks like you and I Rick are doing a roady to Sydney. Come on, Mike, let me take you to the shower, and I will wash you down."

"Sweet" piped Mike, "thought you two would like that plan. And this evening are we off for a few drinks before we go and watch this mad game of football called Aussie Rules at the local stadium. Rick, I won't explain the rules because I don't know them, but it is a crazy game. See you soon." With that, he pulled Michelle up to her feet by her hand and led her off to the bathroom.

............................................................................................................................................................

Later that afternoon, after we had all showered, we made some snacks and sat out on the balcony and just chilled out over some beers. Around six o'clock, we headed for the stadium to watch the footy game, which was crazy to watch if you have never seen it played or had someone explain the rules. Lucky for us a couple of the fans sitting close gave us a rundown of what was happening or what should have happened, depending on what team they were supporting.

After the game had finished, we visited a couple of bars as we slowly made our back to the apartment, where we behaved very boringly watching a movie before calling it a night.

When Michelle and I were in bed alone, I reassured her that I thought it was great she enjoy a weeks holiday and that she can enjoy being a naughty horny wife on tour with her stud. But what happens on tour this time doesn't stay on tour, I want to know all the fun bits when she gets home.

Next morning again, Rick appeared at our bedroom door with his morning woody standing proud before he joined us under the sheets on the other side of Michelle. Once we had both visited the bathroom, splashed some water on our faces, we returned to bed and with a bit of giggling from Michelle and sighs and moans of pleasure from Rick and me, she prepared our cocks for her benefit.

This morning Michelle decided that she wanted us at opposite ends of the bed, and upon our knees so that she could spin around every few minutes having one cock to taste and one cock to fuck. But before that was to happen, she wanted us to use our fingers until she orgasmed.

We both positioned ourselves around her lower body as she opened her legs. "I'll do her clit, Rick, you use your fingers inside and let's see if we can make her squirt," I suggested.

"ohh yes please," Michelle answered

Rick turned his hand palm up and put to fingers against her pussy lips and started to play, while I began to lightly tease her clit with my fingers. As Michelle's pussy started to moisten, Rick's fingers probed then stretched her lips wider as his fingers rolled around and opened her wider.

We kept this up for a few minutes, my fingers diddling her clit, Rick's fingers playing with her entrance and her lips that were now becoming engorged with blood as her arousal levels rose. Once her moans started to increase, that became the signal for Rick to slide his fingers in and search for the G-spot. Finding it on the underside of her clit, I could see his fingers stroking it in a back and forward motion.

Michelle's hips now started to rock as she tried to increase the pleasure she was experiencing; her orgasm was building. It was my turn to increase the intensity, I placed my other hand on her groin above her clit and firmly in a gentle manner pushed down, while the fingers on my other hand were still working her clit that now had changed colour from pink to a dark red colour and had grown in size.

"Ohh God this feels good, I soo want to cum, soo want to cum." Michelle started to blabber.

Rick didn't change his rhythm with his fingers, "We are ready for you girl." He encouraged Michelle.

I pushed a bit harder down with my hand. "Yes, yes, yes, yess, I'm going too." Michelle Screamed.

Rick pushed up with his fingers forcing her G-Spot towards my hand that pushed back, A scream from Michelle, and she thrust her hips up into the air as a clear fluid squirted from her. " Fuuck, fuuck you did it, oh you did it,agghh aghh." She cried out.

While Rick started to work his fingers harder into her, my fingers slide up and down her engorged lips, and her clit as the orgasm kept on rocking through her body.

Rick looked at each other and smiled, we would of high fived, but our hands were still busy. Michelle let her hips sink to the bed, but she was still on fire. " I need a cock now," Michelle pleaded. "Rick, fuck me now, Please?"

Rick lifted her left leg and quickly got into position, precum was dripping out of his cock as he presented it to her pussy then pushed it in firmly before thrusting it in and out slapping his groin into Michelle's arse as he gave her what she wanted. It didn't take long for Michelle to wrap her hands around his arse and pull him tight into her so that he could grind her clit to an orgasm.

"Mike your cock now; I want to cum on you."

Rick pulled his cock out, and I quickly replaced my cock into her slit. I positioned my body so that I could give her the "nothing but cock" routine; only my cock was making contact with her as I pumped it in and out slowly before picking up the intensity. When I saw the look in her eye and felt the passion of her pussy as it gripped my cock, I signalled for her to lock me in and ground her clit until she exploded all over my cock.

When her pussy relaxed around my cock I withdrew and moved to the head of the bed and knelt on my knees, my cock standing out red and swollen." Come on babe time for you to get onto the merry go round." I laughed.

Rick moved to the other end of the bed, and on his knees, he faced me, his cock like mine needing some urgent attention. "All right you two boys I think you have earned a reward, shall we replay that night in the caravan where you were allowed twenty thrusts each?"

"Is that the night you insisted I drive past the park that Rick was staying in, instead of going home and you woke him up with your hand rubbing his cock."

"That's the night Mike; I remember your cock being hard when I told you both to get into position on the bed, just like now," smirked Michelle.

Well, that was our final threesome together for our long overdue catchup in Australia. We did spin Michelle around every twenty thrusts until our need to cum became over-powering and first Rick's cock then mine exploded into her pussy.

A short time later, it was time to pack and get me to the airport, I gave Rick the last of the blue pills, with a warning to take only one a day. A hug all round and a reminder two them both that I want photos and video through the week and I watched as they drove off to head south down the coast.

Was I worried? Not a bit, I wanted Michelle to feel alive and enjoy life; we both love sex and feeling the high it gives your body and mind. I knew she would make the most of it and have a great time and come home to me.

Did I get photos and a video? Ohh yes indeed, they even meet a woman in Byron Bay who invited them back to her house after a night out, well they stayed with her for two nights, and yes Michelle shared Rick with her and Rick shared Michelle with her as well. Michelle got an invite to go back to Byron Bay any time and bring me along with her.

They made it down to Sydney in time for Michelle to fly home, where over the next couple of weeks, I enjoyed hearing the details that my cock and mind wanted. I cross-check some of the facts with Rick via Whats App, and yep it sounds like I will enjoy a trip to Byron Bay.