Twenty Two Fucking Years

Story Info
The title speaks for itself. Payback can be a bitch.
7.2k words
3.93
90.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that it matters to the story but my name is Jason Edwards. I'm 43 years old and self employed in the computer security field. Until two years ago I lived in one of the more upscale suburbs of Milwaukee with the appropriately beautiful wife and well behaved twin boys. My conventional existence ended abruptly when I found the true nature of the person I was married to for the last 18 years. The revelation was quite a shock to my system because I pride myself on my observational abilities. To top it off, I have worked from my home for the last ten years so the fact that I was in the dark all that time is a testament to her powers of deceitfulness. I was completely in love with my wife and in one painful moment all that came crashing down.

She was really really good, I'll give her that. Sheila Jackson Lee was a delightfully cute southern belle that I met my Freshman year at UW. We were legacies of our respective Greek organizations and we first got together at a joint mixer. I was immediately enamored by her entire package. She was in that borderline area between cute as a button and pinup sultry beautiful. She could turn either aura on or off depending on the audience. She generally dressed in a modest style but showed just enough of her charms to get a red blooded guy going. I was immediately smitten by her and soon fell in lust with her cute little boobies and especially the way she could be counted on to pop an orgasm when I sucked on her rose colored nipples. I of course didn't get to see those beauties for a month but when I did, I was a goner. By Christmas we had graduated to occasional nudity with advanced oral and by Spring Break we were regularly fucking up a storm. Along the way to doing the deed, I also discovered that she checked all the other spousal potential boxes. Pinning, engagement and marriage followed in orderly progression.

The only major differences we had stemmed from the fact that I was a Yankee from Wisconsin and she was a Johnny Reb from South Carolina. We often joked about our heritage but frankly we had so much fun fucking that we quickly called a truce to our Civil War. My family of course loved the dickens out of her with her soft little drawl and southern charms. Her family, at least initially, was a different story. They were politely cool to me on my first visit but then gradually warmed up. It was only years later that I discovered that it was not my winning personality but rather the fact that I was from a well connected and wealthy family that changed their attitude. The icing on cake was that I was fairly decent looking, got deans list grades and already had the promise of a very well paying job after graduation.

I never connected all the dots until later in life but her mom and dad were from high on the social and low on the financial scale in Charleston. Sheila and her two brothers were all sent north to college and were given a precise blueprint of what to look for in a prospective spouse. They were even provided with target family names and dating suggestions from the respective fraternity and sorority enrollment lists. One of my brother-in-laws also told me that his father had sent him thumbnail D&B's on his dating choices. All three of them ultimately ended up with upper middle class Yankees and produced well off Grandchildren and an infusion of capital for the Greater Lee Family.

The Jackson and Lee in her name of course honored the two great Civil War generals. It also happened to be the name of a venerable charitable foundation that supported a variety of Charleston's socially acceptable causes. It was naturally a prime venue in which to socially connect for the old line families. One senior member from each family was appointed to the Board of the foundation. The Lee family was represented by Sheila's Mother as a Board Member and Sheila as an associate. Shortly after we were married, her mother stepped aside and Sheila took her spot. All through school and our marriage she maintained an active involvement in the organization even though she lived over a thousand miles away. Board meetings were held quarterly on weekends and the out of state members were picked up by private jet at four different airports. All Sheila had to do was to get to O'Hare by 3PM on a Friday and have me back to pick her up by 6 on Sunday night. After every trip she would be full of stories about visits with friends and family and of course, the wonderful charitable work of the foundation.

I always thought it was great that she got to see her family so often and the satisfaction she got from the charities seemed to really make her happy. I even went with her on a couple of trips in the days before we had kids but frankly I found it a little tedious visiting with her folks while she went to the meetings. It would have been impolite for me to just go off and explore Charleston so I got into the habit of staying home and once we had kids they and I would have a fun quarterly weekend without mom.

Another tradition that we started was that instead of picking her up at O'Hare on Sunday afternoons and driving back to Milwaukee, I left the twins with my folks and got a room at one of the airport motels. Wearing wigs and false mustaches I would pick Sheila up at the private plane terminal as a stranger, get her drunk and seduce her into a night of wild sex before returning to the role of wife and mother. Some of the most outlandish and incredible sex of our marriage occurred on these overnights. She also got into the role playing. Gone was my demure southern belle housewife. Replacing her was a loose slut who rarely wore undergarments, had a foul mouth, gave super blowjobs and would participate in any and I repeat any sex act that would get a rise out of her partner for the night.

We never got into anything resembling third party sex because of my views on fidelity. However, we did have some close calls when I found her flirting with guys at the terminal bar. It was part of our 'pick up a stranger' in a bar fantasy game and a couple times she came dangerously close to her going off with another guy. I rescued her on those occasions and our sex after that was fucking over the top.

Quarterly fuck fests not withstanding, our regular marital sex life also seemed to me to be just fine. As with all marriages, the 'I've got to fuck you every two hours' enthusiasm of the honeymoon changes with the demands and reality of jobs and kids. I guess we all get into routines but at least our's managed to work in an average of four to five goodnight encounters and at least one protracted loving making every Saturday/Sunday. Colds, pregnancy, business travel, periods and not much else got in our way and I naively believed that we had a happy and successful 18 year marriage. We both had high sex drives and we seemed to satisfactorily ring each other's chimes.

Our twin boys, 17 year old Thomas and Robert were doing super in High School and were looking at colleges. Both kids got great grades, were athletic and were inclined towards military careers. This was fostered by my father in law and Sheila. I guess it partly goes back to their naming. I had suggested Thomas and Robert because my dad was Thomas and Sheila's was Robert. Coincidentally, and the reason Sheila agreed so easily with my choice is that Thomas is the first name of Stonewall Jackson and Robert is of course the first name of Robert E. Lee, duh.

Nevertheless, the kids were applying to the Citadel in Charleston and Virginia Military Academy, the school Stonewall headed before the Civil War. They were also trying for appointments to West Point and Annapolis but those were longer shots.

I had business in Asheville North Carolina and so I suggested a family road trip during the boys spring break to visit schools. Sheila was tied up with something in her job and then she found out that she had a surprise Foundation meeting at the last minute and so I ended up going on the road trip with just the boys. We started at VMI and had a wonderful time in Lexington visiting the school. From the boys conversation, they were as impressed with the school as was I. We then drove down to Asheville North Carolina and the boys had a great time touring the Biltmore while I took care of my client. Instead of taking the three days I had anticipated, I finished in one day and so I suggested that we surprise the grandparents and Mom in Charleston just three hours down the road. We could also visit the Citadel at the same time. I love the South in the Spring when everything is in bloom and the humidity is under control. The drive down was just beautiful and the three of us were in a great mood as we pulled into the Lee's driveway.

The three of us knocking on the door brought a surprised and uncharacteristically flustered Grandma out.

"My goodness, what on earth are the three of you doing here?"

"Well Grandma" said Thomas, "we checked out VMI and tomorrow we hit The Citadel. Dad's business went faster than he thought so we came down to surprise you and Mom and to visit the school."

"Your Mom?"

"Yeh Mom"

I then jumped in and said

"Sheila told us she had an emergency Foundation meeting so we just supposed she would be staying with you."

Mrs Lee got a really strange look on her face and was just about to speak when my Father in Law appeared. He greeted us warmly with hugs and handshakes all around.

"They did have a meeting yesterday out at the headquarters but solved their problems quickly and so Sheila took off with some old friends to spend time on the beach out on Kiawah. One of them was having a birthday party or something like that."

With that I just pulled out my phone and dialed her cell. She picked up quickly and I said

"Hi honey. The boys and I are thinking of coming down to Charleston to see the Citadel because my business finished quicker than I thought. Interested in a little family togetherness since you are in Charleston?"

"Oh God Jason, I'm up to my proverbial ass in alligators with these meetings out at the headquarters. I will be tied up all day today, tomorrow and Saturday before we fly back. I think you guys should just head back north from Asheville and I'll meet you at O'Hare like we always do. I even brought along a red haired wig for Sunday."

"Well Sweetheart much as I'd love to see that wig on Sunday, today is Thursday and we are now standing on your folk's driveway. Your dad just told me the meetings were over yesterday and you were on Kiawah with friends for a birthday party. The boys and I will be visiting the Citadel tomorrow and we will be driving home on Saturday and Sunday so you can save the wig for some other time. Talk to you later, Love Ya, Bye."

With that I disconnected and put my phone on mute. I don't like to be lied to and frankly that was only the second time that I had known Sheila to lie to me.]. Mrs Lee looked at me expectantly and asked

"Will she be joining us?"

"She says she's up to her ass in Foundation meetings. I guess getting a tan on Kiawah with her girlfriends fits into that category."

"Now now, I'm sure there's a good explanation. Let's just go in and I'll whip up some lunch. Boys bring in your bags and put them in your usual room. Jason you can have the guest room. I just changed the sheets so its nice and fresh."

"Thanks Mom but I just thought of something I need to do. I'll text the boys later and let them know when I'll pick them up for the Citadel."

With that we fished out the boys bags, I told them to be nice to their grandparents and I drove off. I saw Mrs Lee waving to me to stop but I ignored her and kept on going.

I immediately drove the two miles to the old plantation estate building that housed the headquarters of the Foundation. Over the years I had attended a number of garden parties there and I knew they had a small permanent staff in residence. Putting on my best Yankee charm I asked about the meeting yesterday.

"What meeting was that Mr Edwards. We haven't had a meeting since March. Most of the members are on Easter break right now and I don't think an atom bomb could bring them together on a week like this."

"What's special about this week?"

"Why that's when Tom Stuart's 40th birthday party is being held out on Kiawah at his beach home."

"Well I'm sorry to have bothered you folks. I must have gotten something mixed up because I'm sure that my wife told me that the Foundation plane was picking her up and bringing her home as usual."

"You didn't make a mistake about that. The Foundation plane is Mr. Stuart's company aircraft. He just charges the Foundation for fuel when it is used for official business. I keep the logs and the last flight was listed as personal and your wife was the only passenger. I guess they had some private business to take care of."

"Well I am truly sorry for having bothered you folks. Thank you so much for your kindness."

I got about a mile down the Cyprus road lined road when I knew exactly what I was going to do. I pulled off and texted my dear Father in law to please take the boys to the Citadel tomorrow as I had an emergency. I then texted the boys and apologized to them and told them their Grandfather would be taking them to the school visit but that I had a work emergency to take care of. I then headed for the expressway and started north. I took two breaks of two hours each for sleep at rest stops. The only other times I stopped was for fuel or food. I drove like a robot and the thing that kept me going was an image I just couldn't get out of my head. All the leaders of the Foundation sit for an official portrait which is hung in the entry hall. It had been at least ten years since I had been in the headquarters and so I casually read the names of the leaders installed since my last visit. The final one in the row smiling down at me was of Thomas Beaufort Stuart. The artist had captured the ruddy Scottish American complexion and somewhat unruly red hair expertly.

At exactly 10:00 AM on Friday I pulled into my suburban Milwaukee driveway. If you think I was acting precipitously you would be wrong and every mile north that I drove only confirmed my conclusion. The only really major fight that I ever had with my wife was in the Fall of our Sophomore year. We had spent ten weeks apart because we both had a full time summer jobs in our respective home states. We had tried to work out a long weekend visit but it just didn't work. Therefore I spent the summer drinking beer with friends and exercising Johnson with five fingers and a tissue.

Sheila had gotten back to Madison three days before and I had helped her move into her single dorm room. She had a single because she was going to be the RA for her floor of Freshmen girls. The RA's get to move in four days before the other girls and so we pretty much had the floor to ourselves. Her mattress, desk, desk chair, beanbag chair, and rug got broken in quite thoroughly as we tested them to make sure they could support two students at once. Our most active day was the first she was back. It was hot and humid in Madison and her dress of choice was a sports bra and too small gym shorts. As I recall we did a lot of testing that day. God did that girl love to fuck and man she gave as much as she took. She had a way of making you feel like in the whole history of fucking you were the best and brightest lover of your age. Your cock was the most beautiful and your cum the sweetest ever. Well jeez, just maybe it was.

Anyway, sometime late on day three of our welcome back to Wisconsin ceremonies, she was visiting the bathroom down the hall to clean out a couple loads of cum to make room for more. She was taking a long time and I was sort of bored and still horny so I started to rummage through a carton of textbooks that was sitting next to the bed. As I was unpacking them for her I came upon a rubber banded packet of letters. The top one was postmarked three days earlier and was from Thomas Stuart of Charleston South Carolina. I fanned the packet and there had to be thirty other envelopes from the same person and spanned a four year period.

Just then Sheila entered the dorm room and shrieked when she saw what was in my hands.

"What are you doing in my stuff? Thats all personal property. You have no business."

"I thought I'd help you unpack your textbooks is what I was doing. As far as business goes, I think I do have business here. I was under the distinct impression that you and I had pledged to be exclusive. You carrying on personal correspondence with the guy who you said had popped your cherry and you dumped after only one encounter seems to me to be a violation of your pledge."

"I don't have to justify"

"And I don't have to listen to a lying slut who can't tell the truth. Fuck you babe...oh yeh, I guess I did. Have a nice life."

With that I pulled on my pants, gathered up the rest of my clothes and left.

We didn't have any classes together so I didn't see or even hear from her for two weeks. I had really liked her, maybe even loved her but I was not built to be lied to. I was also not built to be celibate and so I called up one of Sheila's more promiscuous sorority sisters and asked her out for the coming Saturday night. That's all it took and the next thing I knew a remorseful and clinging Sheila was back in my bed and my life. I also had her sworn pledge that Tom Stuart was history and that she would never ever again in this lifetime or the next associate with him ever ever ever again. I took her at her word, at least to her face, and she rewarded me with the most mind blowing blow job of my young life.

OK, at first I took her back because the sex was just too good to toss her out. However as time went on I grew to trust her more and more and eventually the Stuart asshole faded into oblivion. Every minute of every day that I was with her she proved to me over and over that I was the only one of the three men in her life. Myself and our twins. How wrong a man in love/lust can be.

They say love is blind and to some extent that's true. Since her pledge of exclusivity 21 years ago, Sheila had never given me cause to suspect that she was a player. She had been frank and I believed totally transparent with me about her love life before me just as I had been with her. That's when I last heard of Tom Stuart. She said they first had sex when he popped her cherry at the post Prom party. She had however been vague about the period after cherry popping and my discovery of the letters. She was however warm and open and loving and sexy and her boobies were so nice and she fucked so wantonly that I had no reason to ever investigate her. Big big, big mistake. Like I said, love is blind and in this case naively stupid as well as is evidenced by my red haired sons. They were born five years after her pledge. I don't have red hair, no males in my family have red hair but Tom Stuart sure as shit does. Now it turns out that asshole had been in her life for our entire relationship. Never once did Sheila or anyone in her family mention his name in my presence.

Coincidence?

*************

Stopping only for needed tumblers of Woodford Reserve, I boxed up everything of personal interest in my home from tools, electronics, books, clothes and toiletries. I then crashed for six hours and then went to work on my home office. It took me another four hours to pack up my business and send out notifications to all my clients that I would be off line for 48 hours and that my new electronic information would be forthcoming shortly. Luckily all of my business affairs are electronic based so my physical location is immaterial. My last act on Friday night was to text Sheila. It was short and sweet.

"Dense old Jason finally figured out the game you've been playing for twenty two years. Fuck You Bitch, I quit. Have your boyfriend fly you and his kids home and figure out your own way from Chicago. I'll bet if you just get on your knees dressed in your special red wig and beg him for a plane ride before you suck his cock, he'll be happy to take care of you."

12