All Comments on 'Twenty-Two More Questions'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
You're the best!

Jasmine, you're the best! I try to read everything new you write. There's not enough time to catch up on all you've written. I'm still so grateful you let me write you into my story series "Olympic Bet" and put on record what I'd love to do with you. But I'm disappointed that you probably didn't read it. But I'm still glad you consented to let me write it. Thanks for all you do and for all the sexual excitement you've brought into my life including, but not limited to, my frequent fantasy of enjoying your legs, feet, and toes. Five stars again for answering our questions

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Intrigueing

Jasmine

I have been reading your stories for a couple of years now.

I love the way you sometimes do different things and seem to bring out the fullness of things to make me quite throbbing sometimes.

Unfortunately - This is difficult these days because of both ageing & a prostectomy many years ago (no - I am not a limp dick).

TKU also for these variety of answers of yours In this collection.

It was surprising how many thoughts describe my situation

Keep inspiring yourself - and - this will be enjoyed by your readers.

I love your spontaneity

Rssco (John) (from Australia)

Lordlucan01Lordlucan01over 4 years ago

Thanks for the great insight into your mind. Keep up the great work. I for one love chapter stories as it allows you to see the path they take and how it all happens a bit easier.

TexasFarmBoyTexasFarmBoyover 4 years ago
Thanks.

Excellent insight into the workings and mind of a writer. Keep up the good work.

niceman_bigcockniceman_bigcockover 4 years ago

You said you wanted to write about 16yr Olds. Why not just set it so where in the world where it's legal and acceptable to have sex at earlier ages? New Zealand is 16, for example

9to59to5over 4 years ago
great read

I have always enjoyed reading your stories. When I see your name as the author I know its going to be a good one and get my imagination going and thinking if I could be in that some how.

This little insight about you was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Definitely more BFC stories!

ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing yourself

As a writer with a somewhat more modest output, I can completely identify with the reluctance to share your erotic writing with family and friends. I have only given one person my pen name - and it's actually sparked some new work as I imagine her reading what I've written. Here's to 2020 and more stories from your delightfully twisted mind. Keep up the good work!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Beyound Interesting

I'm an older gentleman now. At least I like to think of myself as a gentleman. I've had so many adventures in this life. And so many of them were sexual with a multitude of partners. I see myself as blessed. Some of your questions, answers and explanations intrigued me. A number of your thoughts, fantasies, arousals etc were so similar to mine. Pantyhose for instance. My ex wife wore only panty hose, when I saw her without it I knew somebody was going to get lucky. Loved seeing her in it, it did such neat visual things to her pussy. Notice I used pussy, I've written my own erotica, but don't seem to be able to solve the mystery of getting it on Literotica. When writing, I've noticed that I did not use the word cunt until very near the end of whatever sex scene I was writing. My ex wife noticed it, and opined that I used it when I myself had become very aroused. She rather liked that approach as she was a little squeamish when not aroused and the word was used. You write in several genres, and several are of course my favorites. You talk about men on men and I seem to fit your ideas. I would never have considered another man, and never did anal. But as I aged (40-ish) my ex (I'll call her "D") and I entertained one another, at first with true stories of our active past. We even knew a number of each other's former lovers and that became a very intense turn on. We both admitted to an extra surge of arousal as we told of our sexual encounters with other people especially those we both knew. She had been with several women and when she realized my intense interest in he descriptions, she tried hard to leave nothing out. One evening we indulged in some of that wine you speak of. And some killer weed. That was the night that we created a laundry list of things we wanted to try. 3 somes, 4 somes, her with another man, me with another woman. And when she said that she would love to watch me suck another man's cock, I countered with her munching on another woman's cunt. There I said it. That was the night that she also found out that I'd been fucking my sister for years. Her first comment was, "Wait, you are telling me that you guys took your clothes off and you stuck your naked cock into her pussy?" "She let you, no encouraged you to fuck her pussy?" I assured her that was the case. Her second comment was, "what in the world caused you two, from a normal family in a Boston suburb, both physically attractive, both smart and accomplished to get bare naked and fuck each other ?" Didn't have an answer for "D" then, still don't have that answer, but my sister and I enjoyed one another's carnal company for 30 yrs. before her untimely death. Moving on I did suck another man's cock, many times with the ex watching, my sister watched as well. When I became comfortable with it, indeed sought it out, we began sucking each other off when "D" was absent. I watched my ex wife fuck the two other men (Not at the same time) that we allowed to be involved in our escapades. She watched me slide my dick into a half a dozen women. I watched her suck other women, my sister included. Why did I enjoy watching my wife fuck and suck other men (Women)? Why did I enjoy sucking another man's dick? Why did I enjoy letting my ex watch me stick my cock in other women's pussies? Why did she and I enjoy watching each other have sex with other partners? We didn't just fuck, we had sex, sometimes made love, sometimes all together. Why did she enjoy watching me, indeed, so many times aiming my penis up inside of their cunts? That word, one last time. And finally why oh why did I enjoy fucking my own sister so much? I have no answers, but I have not regrets either.

smoothboismoothboiover 4 years ago
More males are beta and queer than ever before

I think you're spot on about men wanting to be faggots. Letting go, even just for a while, is liberating. Maybe, more men are actually naturally queer and modern society is allowing that to surface more. There's a reason why the internet is filled with 'forced bi', 'make me bi', 'be a faggot.'

Kicker73Kicker73over 4 years ago

I liked the q & a. I have no idea why incest is so popular, but it seems so. As for the ‘knees’ conundrum. You can ‘drop to the floor’, ‘kneel before him/her’, ‘genuflect’.

Keep up the good work.

Daveyk71Daveyk71over 4 years ago
Great Q&A

I love these and your stories I always wait for your stories to come I love them so much. Unlike the fact we get to know s little about you.

Trainman2012Trainman2012over 4 years ago
Thank You

Love your work.

SecretAgentHubbySecretAgentHubbyover 4 years ago
Great Idea

It is allowing the readers a glimpse into who you are that makes you one of the most appreciated authors on this site. Your stories are a wonderful mix of variety with my favorite thrill and excitement of submission.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 4 years ago
One Of The Best

is our Jasmine (aka silkstockingslover) and along with SylviaG, probably the best writers of nylon fetish infused incest here on Lit. I'd almost swear you were sisters, although Sylvia resides in the UK and Jasmine resides in Canada. I find it amusing that neither of you have favourited the other. Then again you profess to not really reading other writers stories so as not to be influenced by their works.

I do read authors who write similar genres to me and both yourself and Sylvia inspire me which is a subtle difference to influence.

I also suspect that you are both actually male, using female pseudonyms, the subject matter and the descriptive language is so much attuned to male fantasy. I have a raging nylons fetish and know many men who also have it; I have yet to meet a woman with a genuine nylons fetish, other than to satisfy the the cravings of their partner. Of course I could be wrong.

But then again, what would I know? I'm a transvestite and openly identify as a man who dresses as a woman lol.

Keep up the great work Jasmine and thanks for the insight.

Michele Nylons

💋💋💋💋

michelenylons@msn.com

TamaboneTamaboneover 4 years ago
Favorite posts

I love your, now annual 20(ish) questions. Seeing into the behind the scenes working of your thought and writing process is fascinating.

You inspire me to continue my attempts at writing my own erotica stories. Still not brave enough to let anyone else read them though. Maybe in 2020.

Keep the stories coming.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a talent

Truly adore your openness and willingness to let us in to your secret world

And if your ever in the uk iwanttobepegged by u 💋

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

On the Bedding the Babysitter, if you aren't going to finish what you had plan, which I assume was a massive story could you at least do a story to end it? I have honestly enjoyed that series and would like to see how it ends. Maybe time jump four or five years into the future? They girls are Jenny, Ashley, and Karen are all finishing college and they look back at their crazy shit over they did over the years. Maybe Jenny and Ashley are getting ready to get married, while Karen is getting ready to move to a new town because of her job and decides to become Megan. Or maybe tries to whole good housewife thing, as I got a feeling that Karen is bi not straight lesbian like Jenny and Ashley are. Also let us know how Megan and Jenny's Mom (Who name I can't think of at the moment) turn out in the end. Maybe as he find out what happens we get one crazy lesbian orgy for old time shakes then they move on to the next step of their lives. I just want to see the story end at this point.

Also as a fan, can I ask we see more white guys sleeping with black women? Some of my favorite porn stars are black and do WG/BW interracial stuff, yet there is only so many who are good and willing to do that. And finding good written erotica on the subject isn't as easy as I would like it to be. So maybe you could do a series about a white dom who likes bagging black women pets?

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 4 years ago

Do you think your husband would want a divorce if he knew how much you fantasized about black cock?

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
this was a wesome read

I really enjoyed reading this, and it takes it to earth that others have such fantasies and put them into entertaining words. you do it so well and I hope you can continue. Have a great NEW YEAR, and please keep up the fantastic work.

CharlotteUnicornCharlotteUnicornover 4 years ago
Thank you!

So good to read your thoughts. I especially value finding out what your fantasies are, and your progress on those, and the porn that you're watching. In 2020, I'm hoping to see more of the Turning Contest series, I love those stories! Please keep some coloured nylons, don't go too overboard on the black! I'd love to read a story about you seducing your sister who has sworn off men. That would be so hot.

daddydick89daddydick89over 4 years ago
You're so transparent

I must admit that number 50 hit a little close to home for me. I too am a writer, and I really don't think a lot of readers understand, how hard it is for us writers to put our stories out there.

As far as you being repetitive, I think that's bullshit. Sure, you repeat certain things, but that's what makes you, you. I know that whenever I'm reading one of your submissive stories, and I see"knees" I get excited because I know it's about to go down. Please don't change that. Because some of us love that.

Thank you so much for not making me feel like such a weirdo, for watching porn, not for the sex, but for the dialog. I grew up in the 70's and '80s when porn had real actors. Sure, it was corny, but there was still a build-up. Not like most of the garbage porn today, where it's just two people fucking. The steamy dialog is was takes the sex scene to another level. Whether it's a student who finally fucks their teacher, a brother who finally fucks his younger sister, a submissive who finally gives in or a mother who finally decides to suck her son's fat cock. Watching it gradually build-up is what truly turns me on. Thank you for being so real and transparent.

PS Please write more raceplay stories in 2020

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You are the best writer

Jasmine,

Question, please. If your 25 year old daughter found out about your articles and then started flirting with you, what would you do?

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, longer and harder

Still love your work. badkarma1st

Trainman2012Trainman2012over 4 years ago
Thank You

Thank you. I enjoy your writing. I have no writing talent, I am ADD and Empathic so the stories with feelings are great. I spent the last forty years building big jets for the airlines. I can build anything and fly it, unlike you and I understand your thinking on the issue, I am a reader, I have over 2,000 books in my home. They cover just about anything out there, my oldest book is from 1845, and I have not found any in any library, I went back to school and got my degree in history and the science of politics, with honors. I did so much reading for college I went blind for a short time. I have as dull a life as can be, I have been married for over 45 years, and 100% celibate for the last 25 years, You hubby is a very lucky fella to have you with him, my wife was into sex as long as we were making baby's, yes I had a house full, all grown and on their own, doing fine. She got pissed at me and cut me off and did not miss sex, I have remained loyal to her, I guess this the worse part of better or worse. I seldom comment as I don't think it is my place to offer opinions on something I cannot do myself. But I do vote on every story I read. She does not know I read sex stories, so I guess we all have our other side. I enjoy the way you write so again Thank you.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Thanks again for the insights...

...into the person behind the writing. It's always wonderful to get to know more about you, as I very much enjoy your works.

I find it interesting that you rarely read anyone else's erotica. I understand that you don't want other erotic writings to influence your own, but I believe that the prose of others can be an amazing source of inspiration. For example, my own series would not exist if I hadn't been inspired by your fantastic stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About gender power dynamic

I don't think it's true that female dominance is more common today. Ironically Scandinavian country's have much more gendered behavior than 3rd world countries where economic pressure make them do necessary things rather than what they want(for example going to stem field rather than arts). Fifty shades is still the most read books so female submissiveness is probably more fetishized and common today than ever in history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank-You

Because of your stories I finally felt comfortable telling my gf (I'm a straight M) of my desire to drop to my knees and service cock. Thankfully she was fully supportive and has helped me out :)

captnjack42captnjack42over 4 years ago
WOW

I just read all your comment pages. I got so hard just reading the comments I just had to cum. Your answers were just as hot as your stories.

Dude_who_loves_Asian_womenDude_who_loves_Asian_womenover 4 years ago
Enigma

I have been reading you on and off for years now, I too think you´re an enigma, in a world where being so blunt with language is pretty dangerous ( twitter cancel culture mob ) I find your honesty very interesting. Speaking of, your readership is quite interesting, I myself come here exclusively to see into the mind of a sub ( while I´m not a domme the idea of as you put it collaring a woman turns me on a lot ) Imagine my curiosity at apparently how many are interested in same sex intercourse, to quote Like mommy, like daughter part two "You're still so innocent for such a complete slut"

Don´t worry about repetition, you have your own corner of the internet where you specialize in certain genres of story and format, just like capitalism everyone benefits from each person focusing on their craft. If I want well crafted domme/sub stories I come here, if I want gorgeous Japanese women I go to my site of choice, Hentai etc.

My only hope is that you rewrite part two of the perfect fall, the first rewrite was really good, hoping against hope for part two.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your work

Hey there,

I'm a huge fan of yours. I follow you on Twitter and I've read so many of your stories and series. You do right a lot of incest stories which have become my favorites. You've done some great work with mothers and sons, mothers and daughters, sisters, sister and brother. But don't think I've yet to see one with the daddy and daughter. How come? Is it difficult to write about or come up with a useful scenario? Imagine a single dad with a pantyhose fetish to the point he steals his legal age daughters hose from her laundry basket and wears them to get off in while say watching porn or even chatting online. While also fantasizing about her or getting caught by her. Wish there was a way to know you'll reply to this. Maybe I'll hit you up on Twitter and let you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Creating interest

Just enough comments to make me read “50 shades of gray”. Your reply’s and the readers (responders) comments have made me curious enough to expand my reading and hopefully knowledge.

smoothsatinsmoothsatinalmost 4 years ago

Thank you so much, this is so interesting I have enjoyed it immensely really informative, as I love most of your work this will further increase the enjoyment , thank you. Isabella.

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

It’s so kewl of you to answer questions from your fans ... I love your work ! 😍😍

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

Love the candor and the concept of sharing your real self. Really wish a few more authors did this. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll get a little smirk every time I see a Mom obsessed with her phone at a game....

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 4 years ago
You are the best!

Love this and love all your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very eager to read the sissy son story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

Loved this Jasmine. I note that you like the word CUNT so do I, as I adore cunt eating it and fucking it with my cock. Most of all I simply adore tongue fucking and sucking the clit, getting drunk on cunt juice as I make the woman scream in orgasmic bliss telling me to make her cunt Cum and Cum and Cum, me knowing that when slip my cock into her before her orgasm finishes will make her have another orgasm at an insane level of pleasure so insane that we both pass out for about 20 -30 seconds before we are ready to go again. I love the woman to wear silk stockings and always have silk sheets on the bed. Your stories are absolutely fantastic. More and more please. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more, longer and harder

I've written several comments. When giving criticism to other writers of IR, NC, etc I often refer them to your stories as I believe you are the gold standard for gay, bi, lez, etc. You are really quite talented and I appreciate your work. FYI, I have enjoyed the App stories as they are a relatively new phenomena. Just keep doing what you are doing. tanx, a thousand times, tanx.

Paddy57Paddy57almost 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the stories and having just read the Questions series, thanks for the insights.

ParaguisesexParaguisesexover 3 years ago

I hope it's not true about wanted a guy in me sometime after 40.

Ha never, I wouldn't even let my ex gf, she new how much I hate pretty much even a playful butt slap. Made her wanna use a dildo or a finger on me. Like girl you're out your FN mind. Never gonna happen, I did have with her trying lol she was cute never giving me up and chasing me to pin me down. Or at least try. Only way anyone does if I'm like drugged and raped. So I'm sure I'll never want that from a guy. By brother likes his wife using a dildo on him. Unreal so might be truth for some guys in that.

As for blowjobs, getting or receiving. I don't think that will after 40 because I already checked it off my list☺️ like from 5 or 6 through 13 or 14 years of age. I was getting and giving by and to guys. I didn't know why at the time, but I thought it was sexy and hot. Yet I didn't fine sex or even kissing how. Or even wanting a guy relationship just BJ. Yet I'd be shy as F around girls and would dream about marrying them kissing, and sex, and also didn't want any sexual stuff with a woman untill I loved and cared about her. And or married or at least felt she was the one. So I'm like ok wtf gives? I'm I gay? Bi? What so in school I experience with guys. Literally in school. Walking home from school. My room their room. But no nothing but BJ's came from it. Then I realized why I want into guy BJ's, then when I got my answer that was then end of it. The answer actually turned me off completely at 14. Now in my 20s haven't thought, wanted, consider, it again hell I even forgot that point in my life until I read this Q&A

ParaguisesexParaguisesexover 3 years ago

Ha one of your weakness is one of mine. But I only realized with my ex. Never before. I think it's because she was a monkey. Not literally lol. Just she did....well not literally every. But anything that she could do with her legs and feet. She would. And she never wore socks or shoes like almost all the time but usually fully dressed so it was the bare body exposed of her like all the time, unless a really hot day she wore shorts and her legs omg. I'd be like giiirl....you gotta go put some damn pants and shoes on. I can't take it. Lol at first she use it to seduce and tease. Me BITCH😊 BUT LIKE a year or so later she start judging the f outta me about it. Like huh where was the girl using it to be sex? 2nd I don't FN know why you tell me, you're the only ones who's had this effect on me. And haven't had it sense. But I can relate. I'm just making sure it never happens again cause if she judged me. Then the next one sure will if she ends up having the same effect on me. I'm gonna try to talk myself out from having it, cause I now feel ashamed. If that doesn't work I'm just not gonna show it and not say anything.

ParaguisesexParaguisesexover 3 years ago

I would of thought you do fine the non sexual writing more important, because your write it also amazingly well. What I love more about them. Send to me yes they are. The most important.

You are so good. I don't even need sex in your stories.

And still be sexy and hot.

MasterSabianMasterSabianover 3 years ago
Is post publishing editing useful?

Is it helpful, to have the location of minor things such as missing prepositions and quotations marks, mentioned in comments? (Or is that too nitpicky for this media?)

[pantyhose-tales-blackmailed-milf?page=5]

/Please don't you/"Please don't! You/

/submit her/submit, her/

/have been made/have made/

What about Reviews & Essays, (where the meaning is obvious from context)?

[twenty-one-more-questions?page=3] /Under the Influence/Under Her Influence/

[twenty-two-more-questions?page=2] "Professor's oblivion that" shouldn't that be "oblivious"?

etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I'm remembering the scene correctly then, technically, Deadpool COULDN'T take a strap-on in the ass. But he was willing to try before backing out.

4chuckssite4chuckssite10 months ago

608. It is fun to read your thoughts about what drives you. I’m not sure that our thoughts coincide, but it helps to see how much thought goes into some of your contributions. It doesn’t, however, explain how you can produce such interesting and sexy tales and then leave them in need of a finishing touch. I have often wondered if that is your ploy to make the readers coming back to see if there is anything new, and, if not, go on to another interesting sounding seduction. Frankly, I won’t do that, so if you don’t finish, I just get pissed off and go on to something else. Others must do the same which is why your later (sometimes much later) sequels get fewer reads. Please consider writing the complete story at one time! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...