Twenty-Two More Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't like bondage, although I have allowed myself to be handcuffed a couple of times... and hated it. I'm slightly claustrophobic, so the idea of being unable to get out of a situation makes me anxious. That's also why I hate flying.

I also don't like getting spanked, or flogged, or any of that kinky stuff. That's why you rarely see it in my stories.

I suppose though, I do relish the hierarchy of dominant vs submissive, which is in essence a form of BDSM. In that descriptor, it's really just in my DNA. I've always been a pleasure maker. I was as a young child, I was in school, and I am as a parent. I feel good when I make others happy. That could be buying a present that makes them smile or eating a pussy to multiple orgasms. Both give me a rush of adrenaline.

I'm not sure that's a great answer to the question, bus alas, it's all I have.

63. What's coming in 2020?

Who knows? I seem to change my mind all the time. I hope to continue the Big Fat Cock series, and my new Lez Discovery story could become a lengthy semi-romantic lesbian series, still with my expected sub-domme relationships and pantyhose. I also hope to continue the Hedonism Island collaboration with Interqueen (aka Alison Hale) as well, and perhaps do another dozen sequels as the year progresses.

So please keep requesting which ones you feel most need to be added to... since they could all be, I imagine.

I, unfortunately, lost the game and all the models I used to do illustrations so I will either have to start over, find a different game, or not do my own illustrations anymore. We shall see.

As for new stories. I have a lengthy accidental romantic story in the works, and a complex mom cuckold's daughter story in the works... both for the Valentine's Day contest. I also have a shemale story in the works, which is pretty wicked, and after years of requests, a sissy son story begun. All of those I hope to finish in 2020.

Other than that, who knows?

That said (one more time), I'll keep writing a story a week when possible, come up with a lot of nylon based stories, continue my usual themes, keep up on Twitter, and hopefully give you men and women a lot of cock throbbing, cunt leaking excitement.

BEST WISHES FOR 2020.

JASMINE, DECEMBER 2019