Twenty-two Years Old Besotted by Neighbors Bottom

Story Info
Young man enjoys his older neighbors stunning ass.
2.7k words
4.61
6.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been neighbors for many years. She married with two children, him eleven years her junior. She had always enjoyed his company teasing him about his obvious attraction to her. He didn't mind the teasing in the slightest loving the attention she paid him. Jane's husband (Bill) treated Andy as a child rather than the 22 year old he was. Jane had long ago realized that Andy was no longer a child but had grown into a strongly built athlete.

What Andy loved even more than the friendly teasing was her bottom. It was more than loving it, it was more an obsession. Jane was 5 feet six inches tall with ample firm boobs and a slim fit build. Her bottom looked big on this slight build something that Jane was very conscious of, but not as conscious as Andy was. He loved the full rounded shape that invited his eyes to explore the area where the two cheeks created a beautiful deep valley. Below this they produced an exquisite gap between her legs, which he found difficult to pull his eyes away from. Andy knew he was a "bottom man" but not any old backside nothing quite besotted him quite like Jane's. It always looked sexy but when she had her gym kit on Andy was desperate to get to see the view for as long as possible.

Nothing prepared Jane for what happened that Sunday afternoon. Andy had joined the family for Sunday lunch, which was not unusual. Bill and the children were out in the garden playing and Andy was, as usual, helping Jane with the clearing up. As Jane stood at the sink washing up and watching the play in the garden she felt Andy close up behind her.

"Whatever I do I want you to carry on watching out of the window with no reaction."

Before she had taken in his words his hands had gone up under her dress and grabbed each side of the waistband of her knickers pulling them down to her knees.

"What the fuck are you doing? My husband and kids are just outside there you can't, you can't....... "

"I just did and now I am going to play with your bottom. You are going to stand there just as I told you to. Now hold your dress up so that I don't get it dirty."

Before she realized it she was standing her knickers just holding up around her knees holding her own dress up around her waist. Andy was pouring some olive oil onto the fingers of both his hands. She watched him do so completely confused with her own reaction.

"What are you going to do to me? Why are you doing this? Why can't I tell you to stop it is so wrong, so wrong?"

"You can't tell me to stop because you don't want me to. I am doing it because I have always wanted to. I am going to do anything I want to. I have loved your bottom from the first time I saw you. I wanted to pleasure you from the same moment. I am going to pleasure you right now."

By the time he had finished saying this one oiled finger had found her anus. He simply used the oil to lubricate the area before pushing a finger deep into her rectum. Initially there was neither pain nor pleasure felt by Jane just complete shock. Bill had never shown any interest in her bottom and Jane had not thought much about it. Now it was the only thing she could think about. Having been removed twice for further lubricating the single finger fucked her bottom and it was every bit as exciting as a prick fucking her pussy. She lent forwards spreading her legs at the same time to give her young neighbor easier access. It communicated so much to Andy who straightaway added a second lubricated finger. He was surprised that it slipped in easily to her very relaxed anus.

"Fuck that's amazing. Fuck my ass and fuck it hard. It really shouldn't feel this good."

With this she sort her clit with her fingers.

"No my dear this is about your bottom and only your bottom. You have the most stunning ass and I am going to make you appreciate it as much as I do. Just imagine that it is a huge cock up your bottom fucking you; my cock fucking your bottom."

She did just as he said and fantasized that his fingers were in fact his cock. She found herself pushing back and downwards onto his fingers.

"Fuck me with that great big cock of yours."

"If you want me to fuck your bottom you need to ask me very clearly and very nicely."

"No they are only just outside but your fingers will bring me if you just go on doing what you are doing right now. Fuck that feels sooooo good don't stop, no don't stop."

This pleading was in response to Andy who while not withdrawing his fingers stopped fucking her with them.

"Maybe next time I offer you my cock you might ask me nicely to fuck you. I have no intention of forcing you or raping you."

She thought he might have changed his mind when he knelt down behind her and slid her panties down to her ankles and off her feet. He then eased the cheeks of her beautiful bottom apart and buried his face into the space created. If she had been close to orgasm earlier the pungent aroma that attacked his nostrils brought him just as close. He only allowed his tongue a few seconds to penetrate her relaxed anus before standing up. Jane was in a state of total confusion. Her clit was throbbing and screaming to be played with. She was tempted to find her pantie-less dripping pussy with her fingers but had that option removed when Andy went to the door and called to Bill asking if he wanted a drink.

Jane panicked knowing that her face was flushed and that her husband would be able to sense her confusion. She was right as soon as he walked through the door he asked her if she was all right. Andy excused himself saying that he would go and play with the children.

An hour later was the first time that Andy and Jane found themselves alone again. Jane was confused with her own reactions to what she had nearly convinced herself was a sexual assault. Yes she had found it profoundly arousing but had she not protested? She couldn't remember just how she had but she was sure she had. As for Andy he had sensed her intense arousal and that had delighted him. He wanted things to go so much further but had no intention of forcing the recipient of so many of his darkest fantasies. Jane decided that attack was the best form of defense.

"What the fuck were you doing earlier my family were yards away and you were, you were, well you know what you were doing."

"I was playing with the most stunning ass that I have ever seen. I apologize without reservation as long as you can answer no to both of the following questions. Firstly were you very aroused while I played with your ass? Secondly do you want me to play with your ass again?"

She looked at him with a defeated but excited look in her eyes. He did not push her to answer the questions, as they both knew the answers.

"Be at my front door at 2.00 tomorrow afternoon. If you are not I promise never to get close to your beautiful bottom again. If you are there I will feel free to play with it in any way I want."

She dropped her eyes as she almost whispered, "will you fuck my bottom?"

"I make no promises other than I will enjoy you bottom and try and ensure that you enjoy it just as much."

Over the next nearly 24 hours both Andy and Jane thought of little else than the possible meeting. Jane repeated promised herself that she would not present herself to her young neighbor. Each promise was quickly reversed as she remembered the extreme excitement that she had enjoyed when being fingered and licked. As for Andy he relived what had happened and anticipated doing so much more.

At one minute to 2.00 Jane's shaking hand hesitated before ring the bell. She felt more scared than she could ever remember. If she could have made her legs move she would have run back home but she was frozen to the spot. When the door opened she dropped her eyes to the ground. Andy reached out and taking her hand almost pulled her into the house.

"I am so pleased that you have come to see me this afternoon. I am so pleased that I will get to play with your gorgeous bottom. Tell me that you want me to play with your bottom."

Jane wanted the ground to open up and swallow her but she remembered that Andy had warned her that he would only ask her once more. Above all the one thing that she didn't want was not to be fucked in the bottom. She barely managed a whisper when saying,

"Please do whatever you want to my bottom but promise me you will fuck it."

Andy walked behind her into the lounge. He was delighted to see that she had chosen to wear her gym kit. He was able to watch as the skintight stretched leggings accentuated the bubble shaped curves that swept down and round until everything focused at the gap between her legs. Standing behind her he followed the curves with one hand on each cheek until they met. She opened her legs inviting him to carry on further and find her warm pussy. It was an invitation that he declined. Instead he reached into the back of the waistband of her leggings. They were tight but he pushed on down until his fingertips located the tight warm orifice of her anus. She bent forward slightly opening her legs wider trying to increase the contact. Instead he encouraged her to walk forward with his finger remaining exactly where it was.

As he walked her up the stairs his trapped finger played with her anus and the rest of his hand felt her cheeks move beautifully. By the time they entered the bedroom his finger was slipping into her sphincter by up to an inch each step. Staying behind her he knelt to strip her leggings down her legs. At the same time Jane pulled her tight top over her head leaving her bra-less boobs naked. Andy hardly noticed her rock-hard nipples as he laid her face down on the bed. When he slipped a big pillow under her hips her large bottom was raised and the cheeks were eased apart.

Andy stripped naked in seconds. The view that faced him as he moved up behind her was one that became imprinted on his memory. He was very tempted to ease her cheeks apart and ease his rampant cock deep into her anus but had fantasized about doing much more before fucking her virgin anus. He was going to take his time and fully enjoy having the freedom to play with what had been central to so many of his fantasies. Very gently he peppered the rounded cheeks with kisses taking breaks to drink in the wider view. Jane initially wasn't sure quite what to make of this but gradually relaxed and found herself loving the gentle attention. He surprised her again when he pushed her two cheeks together and licked the length of the valley this produced. While this tickled it was also very sensual as was the massage that followed.

Jane had been lying down and having her bottom played with for many minutes. Given what had happened the day before she had not expected this but she was loving it. Her cheeks although large were firm and massaging them excited Andy. The view as his hands stretched them this way and that had his erection throbbing. He had glimpses of her aroused pussy and the nearly black crinkled skin surrounding her neat tight anus. He would have been happy to carry on this massage and enjoy the view for hours but instead he lay on his front between her legs so that he was able to pull her cheeks apart and bring his mouth to the heart of her anus. He was concerned at her loud gasp but relaxed as she held her breath and sighed deeply. His cock that was trapped between his stomach and the bed threatened to explode as his tongue flicked and probed at the sensitive orifice.

In his fantasies this was what had triggered his orgasms as he imagined that this alone was enough to bring his neighbor to orgasm. Reality did not follow his masturbatory fantasies.

"That is fucking amazing. So fucking dirty, but unbelievably sexy."

He was delighted that she was loving it but it was not going to make her climax. It was however threatening to make him cum. With reluctance he knelt up beside her and easing her cheeks apart with one hand found her relaxed anus with a single lubricated finger. He circled the sphincter briefly until she pushed up to ensure that it penetrated her. He lubricated his finger three times each time entering her willing bottom deeper each time while coating the area. He lubricated his finger one last time and spread this from inches from her naturally lubricated pussy up well past her anus.

Jane was slightly surprised at this until he knelt behind and on top of her and pushed his straining cock against the newly lubricated area. His balls were brushing against her leaking pussy and the purple head of his cock was against her back. Initially she was frustrated that he had not at last just plunged his erection into her needy ass. As he thrust up and back his cock was close to entering her pussy quickly followed by his balls tickling her anus. It felt great but now she wanted something to convert her arousal to bring about her climax. She pushed her bottom up and down to try and get the right angle to make his cock enter her bottom nearly managing instead to take him into her pussy. She had never been fucked in the ass but she was not going to settle for anything less. When she felt the angle was right she pushed back hard and two or three inches of his cock pushed through her sphincter.

They were in perfect harmony as they worked to get him balls deep in her ass. When he was she said,

"Please take it out."

He was gutted asking whether it hurt too much. She said absolutely not but she wanted to experience him entering her again as it had felt so wonderful the first time. He was delighted to add more lubrication and enter her deeply again. Both of them were happy to keep the thrusting gentle. He remained deep inside her moving only a couple of inches in and out. He was now lying so that his mouth was up next to her ear. This allowed him to whisper about all the things he had and was going to do to her. His voice caressed her mind as his hands had done her cheeks. She suspected that she would need her clit to be involved if she was going to orgasm. That was until his prick suddenly seemed to find somewhere new inside her and her orgasm exploded from deep in her bowels as she tried to take him even deeper inside her. The excitement of her orgasm was more than enough to triggers his and he emptied his balls time and time again until she too was calm. He was still buried, soft as he was, when she said,

"I haven't had an orgasm like that since I was eighteen. Will you spank my bottom next time? I hope you will, promise me you will."

He laughed at this being delighted that she was quite clear that there was going to be a next time. He had never fantasized about spanking her perfect bottom but he certainly did that night. She also masturbated, for the first time in years, in bed hiding her uncontrollable orgasm from her husband by pretending to have a coughing fit.