Twice in 20

Story Info
Much oral play, both m/m and m/f with wet endings.
2k words
4.61
5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previous entries have been written from the female perspective, in Group sex. This is from the male perspective,

My name is Jeff, and my wife Lisa and I have enjoyed a number of threesomes with a lifelong friend, Ron. This story details a hot session involving just he and I, followed by a session with my wife and I. Hope you enjoy!

Ron is one of 'those guys', tall, kinda dark, and brutally handsome. He and I both have what some would refer to as a swimmers build, lean and strong, with no extra weight. We both have a lot of stamina, in the great outdoors, or in the bedroom.

Our threesome get-togethers have been happening for a couple years, and we've gotten very comfortable with m/m contact. Lisa loves seeing me with a mouthful of cock, and I know Ron enjoys it as well. Truth be told, I'm orally fixated; I love giving pleasure with my mouth. Ron and Lisa will attest to that I'm sure. :)

Not long ago, Ron and I started getting together, just the two of us. In all of the times together, whether it involved the three of us, or just he and I, he is never finished with just one orgasm, something Lisa and I have become very fond of. The normal pattern is he finishes once in her delectable little pussy, and once in my mouth. Both finishes are prodigious, and I usually go down on Lisa after Rons deposit is made, as well as doing my best to swallow all that pulses into my mouth with his other load. I suppose one could say I've developed a real taste for his sauce.

Lisa gets extremely aroused when I give her a blow-by-blow accounting of Ron and I's latest ventures. The following is an account of the most recent.

My place of employment is approximately twenty-five minutes from home, and on a few occasions I've taken a small detour to stop by Ron and Glenda's place. This was going to be one of those times. Ron had called me that afternoon a couple hours prior to me getting off work and asked me to swing by if I had a little time to spare.

I called Lisa as I was about to leave work and let her know I was going to have a slight delay getting home as Ron had asked me to swing by (bi?). Lisa giggled and asked "Does Ron need help with a package?"

I chuckled and said "I don't know". She said "I want a full accounting when you get home, just the thought of you two fooling around is getting me excited!"

Ron met me at the door when I pulled in the driveway, and said "Glenda has one of her friends over, so we can just go to my office". We walked in, said hello to the ladies, and went to the basement where Ron keeps a home office. He is self-employed and has a spacious office, with a nice stereo, flatscreen TV, and the obligatory computer on a solid wood desk.

We each had a toke from a fresh rolled jay, and he said "I gotta run upstairs for a couple minutes, be right back. oh, and by the way, I was checking out some stuff on the computer a few minutes ago, you might wanna check it out." He had a smile as he spun the monitor around. I looked over my shoulder and smiled as he left the office. He had two tabs open, one was an MMF video which instantly had me hard. The other tab was Literotica.com, and it was open to letters about gay sex, that too was quite interesting. I was beginning to wonder what was keeping Ron, but didn't think much about it as the video was at a really hot scene.

About that time, I felt something nudge the side of my face, I turned and there stood Ron, nude and sporting a monster hard-on. His beautiful cock had just touched my face, and he smelled shower fresh. As always, he was nearly devoid of any hair. He and I both are neatly trimmed down to a very short 'lions mane', which is one of the reasons I so enjoy giving him head. Another reason is because his big cock is such a challenge. It's 8x6 and I've got to the point where I can take half of it with ease.

I removed my glasses, gently wrapped my right hand around his steel hard cock, and brought him to my mouth, thinking "Lisa was right, Ron needs help with a package". I had my left hand on his right hip as I got into this blowjob that he obviously wanted. He was slowly sliding in and out of my mouth, and I was amazed at how hard he was after just a short time of sucking. He was moaning, telling me how good my mouth feels, how he loves the way I suck his cock. I was also moaning, as his words were turning me on and because I truly enjoy sucking him.

After a few minutes, it stopped being a blowjob, and became a full-on face-fucking. He had put both of my hands on either side of his hips, and said, "Your mouth feels so good on my hard cock! Just hold still and let me do the work." With that he gently held my head and began thrusting his cock into my mouth, at times trying to force more of it than I thought I could take. The whole control thing must have really turned him on, I don't think his dick had ever felt bigger! I didn't know what exactly had him so horned up, and I didn't care! How long would this onslaught last, I wondered? and then, he all but stopped thrusting, I felt the barely perceptible pulse of his cock, and knew at that moment he was gonna shoot his load, and what a load he had! His cock throbbed and squirted over and over! I was able to swallow the first three volleys, and then the sheer magnitude and volume of his orgasm became too much and I gagged a little and let him shoot the remaining cream on my face. I looked up and with a smile said, "Wow, that was intense!"

He said, "Yeah, that was great! You've gotten pretty good at this!"

I was pretty sure he could go again, so I stood up, fondled his still firm love stick and asked him to turn and set his ass on the edge of his desk as I got on my knees for round two. We each had one more toke, a drink of water, and then I started kissing his cock as I slid my hand around it and said. "I love your cock, and I know you love having me suck it! Are you ready to do it again?"

He was already getting bigger in my hand, and as he pulled my mouth to his cock, he said "YES, please suck my cock some more!"

And so I did, we began with a slow rhythmic motion, first just the head of his phallus, with my lips over the helmet, and then stopping with half of his hardness in mouth. Slow sensual sucking! My mouth was starting to get tired (I wonder why, lol) and as he increased the pace ever so slightly, I formed a ring with my thumb and forefinger at the base of his shaft and began gently squeezing with the rhythm of his soft thrusts. He moaned, and said, "Oh man, take it, take it all!" That is just what I had in mind, and that's what I did. There wasn't quite as much as the previous load, and it came with less pressure so it was easier to swallow all of it. It took a minute to catch my breath, but I was certainly smiling!

Before I left, Ron thanked me for coming by, to which I responded, "You're the one who came, twice as I recall!" We both laughed.

When I arrived home Lisa had a big smile and wanted all the details, which I gladly shared. She was very aroused hearing about it and said, "I'm not too surprised you made him come twice in twenty minutes, both of you are world-class horndogs!" Then she ordered me to strip naked as she helped make that happen, and went to her knees and said "Show me how he used your mouth for his pleasure!" I softly cradled her pretty face in my hands as she sucked the first three or four inches of of my throbbing cock in her mouth. She used one hand to stroke the base of my cock and fondled my scrotum with the other.

After a couple minutes of that I placed her hands on my hips, just as Ron had done with me, and began slowly fucking her mouth. I put my left hand on the back of her head and holding my rigid cock in my other hand I softly spanked her face and mouth and said, "You like this cock in your mouth don't you? Do you want me to come!"

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and replied, "Yes! Yes, I want you to fuck my mouth like you were and give me your cum!"

I proceeded to just as she asked, and after a minute or two I knew I was very close. I held still for a few seconds as my cock pulsated twice with squirts of pre-cum, and as she moaned I resumed pushing halfway into her mouth and withdrawing enough so only the bulbous head remained, In moments I was throbbing and shooting copiously. She kept up with the first two volleys and then pumped the balance out all over her face.

We were both a little surprised at the quantity of semen that was covering her face, and as I helped her to her feet, I said "Honey you are amazing! I love you!"

"I love you too baby, will you use your mouth on me now? Will you kiss my wet pussy and make me come?"

She kissed me enthusiastically as she rubbed her face against mine, and said, "I love you to the moon and back!"

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom where I helped her out of her clothes and when she was laying on the bed I joined her and began kissing the inside of her legs, starting at her knees. I slowly kissed and licked my way up both thighs and then circled her glistening pussy with my stiff tongue.

I parted her lips and pushed inward with my tongue, savoring the wetness and the taste. As i flicked lightly at her clit she put her hands on my head and said, "Oh yeah baby, just like that! Lick me, lick me and make me come!"

I looked up at her and replied, "I want to taste your sweet nectar baby, I wanna make you squirt! Come for me!" I opened my mouth wide and engulfed her entire pussy and sucked on it and then resumed licking the folds of her lips as I used a finger to rub her clit.

In seconds she mashed my face against her sex and I was awash in her orgasm as she yelled out, "Oh god, oh god, babe I can't stop coming!" I had to move my face so could breathe a little and as i did she said, "Don't move, just stay still for a minute!" She relaxed her hold on my head and asked, "Was that what you wanted baby? Cuz that's exactly what I wanted!"

I was fully engorged again and hard as a rock, and as I rose up and sank fully inside her I replied, "I think this will answer your question!"

"Are you close baby? Can you come for me again?" she replied as she squeezed my dick with her pussy.

I smiled as I pushed softly in and out less than a dozen times before coming inside her, and then held her as we fell asleep.