Twice the Fun

Story Info
A drunken night with my wife leads to an unexpected ending.
11.5k words
4.43
56.1k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll have another round", I say in response to the waitress' query. She nods and heads back to the bar to fill our order. As she does I grab another buffalo wing as my wife and her sister babble on about a black dress they had seen earlier that day. I couldn't quite follow the conversation, but there was something about the sleeve that seemed to make it very different than all the other black dresses they had. In truth, I didn't really care to know how one dress differed from another and stopped asking years ago.

My wife and her sister don't get together as much since our marriage, but when they do it usually starts at the mall and ends in the bar. I rarely join them, but this time they convinced me by offering up my favorite bar. I like the wings enough to tolerate the ridiculous chattering about dresses, makeup and the latest reality TV drama. I'm not stupid though, they really only wanted me to be their chauffeur as they shopped and then their designated driver as they drank. Despite my initial protests, I didn't really mind going out with them. Other than the conversation, I knew the night would end with a blowjob and great sex with my wife. You see, the more she drank, the more sexually adventurous she got. She didn't usually like to give blowjobs, but was more willing after a couple drinks. So from my perspective, spending a few hours driving my wife and sister-in-law around got me great wings, a blowjob and great sex. Win, win, win.

The waitress returned with our drinks. Vodka tonic for me, beer for my wife and rum and coke for her sister. This was my third while they worked on their fifth. I caught my wife Rachel's eye and she winked at me and licked her lips. Knowing what that look meant, my cock sprang to life in anticipation of the coming blowjob. She was in fine form and sex was going to be great. I started thinking about what I wanted to do to her later that night.

Blowjob for sure, but how I would fuck her began to occupy my thoughts as she went back to conversing with her sister. Should I pull her to the edge of the bed, stand and fuck her roughly? Should I pick her up and fuck her against the wall? Maybe I should flip her over and do her doggy-style while sticking a finger in her ass. Or perhaps, I'd let her suck my cock and then cum on her tits and face. Or, maybe I'd let her fuck herself as I watched and jerked off. The ideas flooded my head as I anticipated the action later that night.

I snapped back to reality as Jen excused herself to use the bathroom. As she left the booth and headed toward the back, my wife twisted in our booth, kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "how much do you want to fuck me right now?" Before I had a chance to answer she had moved her hand to my stiff cock and answered for me, "a lot I guess", as she sucked the lobe of my ear playfully.

"I was just thinking about the different ways I am going to fuck you."

"Tell me", she purred.

"Well, at first I was thinking I would rip your clothes off and fuck you in the hallway. But after some thought, I think I'm going to let your finger yourself in the car after we drop Jen. Then, after you've cummed and licked your fingers clean, I will let you suck my cock in the garage."

"You'll let me huh?" still purring, but getting excited about the prospect.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to let you suck it while I finger you to another O". She seemed to like that idea as she stroked my cock a bit more while flicking my ear with her tongue. Between flicks she seductively whispered, "I'm going to let you..."

Just then Jen returns and sits down across from us, interrupting the moment. "What are you two talking about?"

"Just boring husband-wife stuff" I answer as my wife giggles.

"Looks like you were about to start fucking right here in the booth."

"A couple more drinks and I just might." was Rachel's reply.

"Well I'll do my part to help you out." says Jen as she winks at me. "Where's that waitress?" Both girls giggled at that.

Other than the increased sexual innuendos, Jen's return saw the night pick up largely where it had left off. They continued their typical girl conversation with only occasional input from me. I was mostly thinking about fucking my wife. She knew what I was thinking and would periodically tease me with a look, touch or move her blouse so that I could get a peek at her 32C boobs. We ordered another round of drinks and the slurring and teasing only intensified. It wasn't clear to me if Jen picked up on our hidden sex talk, but she never indicated as such. She was however quick to keep the rounds coming to make sure Rachel never had an empty glass.

I was nearing a bit too drunk to drive while Rachel and Jen were seriously drunk. I suggested we pay the bill before it gets out of control.

"You mean before you have sex in the booth?" pipes in Jen.

"I'm up for it if you are", purrs my wife as she licks my lips and feels my cock. "oooh, looks like he's up for it too!" The girls giggle in unison.

Recognizing Rachel is at the tipping point between great sex and passed out, I quickly pay the bill and lead the girls to my car. I was arm and arm with my wife, who was equally attached to Jen on the other side. Walking so connected was a bit difficult as I was tipsy and they were drunk. Our strides and balance didn't quite match and we were making it more difficult for ourselves. We eventually traversed the lot and I opened the passenger side doors and helped Rachel settled beside me with Jen in the back.

"Can I stay with you guys tonight? I'm all alone and don't have anyone to make me breakfast in the morning." she asked as I started to back out of our space.

"Fuck!" I thought as my hard-on shriveled instantly.

"Sure" my wife said. She was always the nicer of the two of us. "You can sleep in the basement bedroom so our fucking doesn't bother you!" She laughed as she said it while my mouth was agape at the frankness. "He'll make us breakfast tomorrow."

Jen laughed and said, "That's fine. Fuck all you want. I want French Toast with bacon."

"After what I'm going to do to him, he'll be happy to make you anything you want", Rachel giggled.

My cock sprang back to life at the sound of these words. I glanced over at my wife, who had one hand in her lap gently feeling her pussy while the other fondled her breast. She winked at me as I realized Jen's stay would not interfere with our sex, except maybe in the hallway. No matter, our bedroom was on the second floor and she'd never hear us. All good after all. Full raging hard-on re-engaged.

We parked in our garage and headed in, my wife and sister locked arm in arm holding each other up. They headed to the basement to make up the bed and make sure Jen had everything she needed while I headed upstairs to change for bed. Actually, I was just going to get naked and wait for my wife to come back up so I could fuck her. As we parted ways, Jen called out, "Thanks for tonight. Have fun fucking!".

"Oh, I will."

"Oh, yes we will." my wife added playfully as she slapped her sisters ass.

The slap almost knocked her down the stairs as the two laughed in unison.

My hard-on made climbing the stairs more difficult than usual, but I managed and started dropping my clothes on the way to our bed. I thought it would get my wife excited as she made her way up to me. I pulled the covers off the bed and turned the TV on. It took a few moments to find an appropriate music channel, but finally settled on soft rock. I was naked and my cock was hard as a rock in anticipation.

I heard the door to the basement close and my anticipation grew. But then I heard laughing. Two different laughs as both Rachel and Jen reached my discarded pants. More laughing as they reached my shirt, socks and boxers. Fuck, what's going on now, I thought.

"Jen needs something to sleep in" Rachel said as they entered our room. "Are you decent?"

"Barely" I replied as I covered my cock with the blanket.

Jen laughed as the two stumbled into the room. They seemed drunker than was the case just five minutes ago. "Don't worry, you'll be fucking in no time."

The two made it to Rachel's dresser and rooted around for something to wear. They were roughly the same size so anything my wife had would fit fine. As usual, my wife grabbed an old dress shirt of mine. Unless it was cold, she slept in my blue and white Oxford and a pair of panties. She then asked Jen what she wanted, dress-shirt, t-shirt, pajamas or nothing.

"Usually I sleep nude" as she grabbed my wife's ass and peered over at me, "but tonight I think I'll go for the dress shirt. We don't want to freak him out." She laughed as Rachel passed her a plain blue dress shirt of mine and the two headed to the bathroom to change. More giggling as my cock ached as the moment neared. I tried to remember my plan through the unexpected stay and interruptions by Jen. My head was spinning from the booze and thoughts of my sexy wife. All I could come up with was suck and fuck.

The two emerged from the bathroom looking quite similar. Jen had red hair while Rachel's was blond. Rachel's shirt had only the bottom three buttons buttoned. Her thin tone legs led to small peeks of her white cotton panties. Jen's shirt was a bit bigger, buttoned higher and I couldn't see her panties, nor did I try. They were arm and arm again, stumbling more than before.

They pecked each other on the cheek and said goodnight. I watched and thought my wife looked so delicious I might pull her panties to the side and fuck her with her shirt still on. They parted their embrace and Rachel turned to me with a devilish grin and a spark in her eye. On the other hand, Jen nearly fell as she turned to head back downstairs, only catching herself with a quick hand against the wall. Rachel spun to help her straighten as I remained in bed. I didn't dare get up to help as my raging hard-on might scare Jen. Rachel helped her up as Jen leaned against the wall for added support. As she did a new song was starting. Regaining her balance, Jen closed her eyes and wiggled her hips to the music. "I love this song" she said as she swayed her hips while her shoulders steadied herself against the wall. "Dance with me" she slurred, grabbing my wife to encourage her to sway to the tune. She was very drunk and seemed to forget about the upcoming fuck-fest. My wife is notoriously without rhythm and has become self-conscious over the years as she has been relentlessly teased about it. She immediately tensed up as Jen tried to get her to dance.

Based on this new interruption, my cock started to lose patience. I could see this was not going to end well as Jen could barely stand up and my wife was not much better. They were headed toward full pass-out. Maybe I could fuck my wife while she sleeps I thought. That spurred a bit of a reaction in my cock as the prospect for sex came back to life.

Jen was still swaying while my wife propped her against the wall. She grabbed my wife's hips and tried to get her to move with her. It was a rigid movement, but Rachel started to move. Actually, it was more like two drunks alternately destabilizing and steadying each other more than it was dancing, but Jen kept trying anyway. The grip she had on my wife's hips caused her shirt to lift slightly and I could see her ass and the backside of her pussy every now and then. My cock was still alive at the possibility of sex. Whether awake or not, with her participation or not, I was going to fuck my wife. The thought was very appealing to my cock and my hard-on stayed strong.

Jen pulled my wife a little too hard causing Rachel to fall into her. The two gripped each other tightly trying not to fall in a heap. They steadied themselves, but their embrace continued as they realized being upright was more important than falling. Despite the setback, Jen was undeterred in her efforts to get Rachel moving. With their arms wrapped around each other, Jen started to sway once again. This time, thanks to the tighter hold, Rachel started to move in sync with her sister. As she did her perfectly round ass peeked from under her shirt as Jen's hold and the circling motion they were making pushed her hips outward pulled her shirt over her panties. To my great surprise, Rachel was moving to the rhythm of the music. She was drunk, but she was dancing more than she ever had before.

Jen was still using the wall for balance but she started to move a bit more too. Her grip on Rachel's waist loosened as Rachel started to move on her own. Rachel though, it seemed, couldn't let go of Jen and used her movement to aid her own. They seemed oblivious to the fact that they were dancing by themselves, in our bedroom, while pressed against each other, while using a wall to ensure they didn't fall. Jen was really feeling her buzz and moving more to the music. She raised her hand as the music crescendoed. This put Rachel off her game and she lost the rhythm of the music. She gripped Jen a bit tighter as self-consciousness set in. She nervously looked over her shoulder at me as I stared wide-eyed in amazement at what Jen had been able to accomplish. I smiled and nodded my approval. She smiled and winked but her stiffness remained. Despite her drunken state Jen noticed that Rachel had stopped moving and opened a set of glazed eyes to see what was going on. She saw fear in Rachel's eyes and hugged her tight while she kept swaying. She looked over her shoulder and saw me smiling as I admired my wife's ass. She smiled as she recognized the look of love.

Seeing how I looked at my wife and remembering our plans to fuck, Jen gently turned Rachel around to face me so she could see and remember the same thing. Rachel now had her back against Jen as Jen tightly held her hips, both swaying rhythmically again. Rachel was uncomfortable because she didn't have anything to hold onto, so she reached behind and held Jen's hips. The two swayed like that for a couple minutes until Rachel's grip loosened and her hands slowly started to join the motion of her body. She seductively held my stare as her hands danced in the air and drew my attention to different parts of her body. Her hands led me to her toned legs. They led me to her flat belly. They led me to the cleavage in her open shirt. It was very exciting to watch my wife move this way. Slowly, seductively, gracefully pulling me into the movements of her body. I couldn't wait for Jen to leave so I could fuck her.

As Rachel could see the impact she was having on me, the lust I had in my eyes, the freedom of her hands increased. They teased me by opening her shirt a bit. They slowly and seductively danced around her body. My mouth was open and I was practically panting with excitement. Jen noticed this and said, "I think he likes you." Rachel smiled and bent her knees a little and swayed a bit more. She closed her eyes, licked her lips and leaned her head back to rest on to Jen's shoulder.

Jen still had her shoulders on the wall as her hips swayed in time with Rachel. Her hands loosened her grip further as Rachel found her own sexuality and was fully teasing me now. I couldn't take any more and slowly moved my hand to my cock. It was subtle but Rachel noticed. Little did I know that Jen noticed too.

"Let's see if he likes this more" as she wrapped her hands around Rachel's waist and started unbuttoning her shirt. She did it slowly, one button at a time, caressing Rachel's belly as she did. As she pulled at the buttons I could see the outline of her pussy lips as her panties peeked from underneath. I felt my cock twitch. The second and third buttons came loose and her shirt fell open in the middle, still covering her tits. I gripped my cock tightly.

"Looks like he does" Jen whispered.

I was laser-focused on Rachel as her hands slowly traced the edge of her shirt from her neck toward her pussy. Each inch travelled equalled a stroke of my cock. When her hands reached her panties she ran a finger along the lacy waistband, teasing me as I felt the full size of my cock. She winked her I'm-going-to-give-you-the-best-blowjob-of-your-life wink as I smiled I-am-going-to-fuck-you-so-hard back. While we both knew Jen was still in the room, it was as if she wasn't and we were fucking right there and then, even if only in both our own minds. Jen saw it too.

"Let's see if he likes this" she said as she moved her hands up from Rachel's hips, under her shirt. She moved slowly from her hips to her waist to her ribs. As she did her shirt pulled further apart exposing one of her tits. A quick glimpse of panic flashed in her eyes as she searched mine for approval. I can't be sure, I may have been drooling, or my tongue may have been hanging out of my mouth, or my eyes may have been pleading, I don't know. Either way, Rachel saw the lust I had for her and the slow but now steady motion of my hand and her panic quickly subsided. Jen's hands reached her tits and slowly cupped the underside, pushing them slightly upward. My wife threw her head back again as my eyes grew wide with excitement.

"Looks like he does" Jen whispered again. With that she fully grabbed Rachel's boobs, massaging them gently.

Suddenly the song switched, changing the rhythm of the girls. This threw Rachel off and she pulled Jen's hands from her breasts.

"I think he really liked that", Jen protested.

"He's going to really like what I'm going to do to him next" Rachel replied.

"The way he's stroking his cock, I'm not sure he needs you."

With that statement I realized I was still stroking and stopped immediately. Both girls frowned at that.

"I bet you can get him to finish" Jen offered.

"No way." Rachel responded.

"He doesn't have to take it out for me to see. I'm too drunk to see it anyway. You practically had him. Come on!" She whispered.

"I can't. I'm not that sexual. I can't dance like that."

"You just did. I can help. Come on, it'll be fun!" Jen pleaded.

While I don't think I was meant to hear this back and forth, they were too drunk to talk softly enough for me not to hear. And to be honest, I wasn't sure what I wanted. On the one hand, I badly wanted to fuck Rachel. On the other, if she could overcome some of her sexual repression, it could only make our sex life that much better going forward. The awkward pause in the room as each of us was digesting what happens next was palpable. Jen was drunk and wanted to push the envelope of her sister's sexuality. Rachel wanted to follow Jen's lead, but was very self-conscious. I just wanted a release - by my own hand, her mouth or her pussy, I didn't really care anymore.

Jen took the initiative during this pause. She gripped Rachel's hips and started swaying to the new song. It took a couple purposeful tugs, but Rachel eventually followed her lead. As Rachel's hips found the rhythm, Jen pulled her head back onto her shoulder, caressing her face, hair and neck at the same time. Rachel's shirt popped open again, but Rachel ignored it. She turned her head toward her sister and gently kissed her neck. As she did, her hands wandered up her body toward her own tits. Her eyes refocused on me as she gently cupped her boobs and flicked her nipple. I immediately started stroking again. This brought a slight smile as her eyes rolled back enjoying the pleasure of her touch and my enjoyment of watching.

"Oh yeah, you got this." I hear Jen whisper as she saw me begin to stroke my cock again.

I was lusting hungrily after my wife as she kneaded her tits and played with her nipples. Her eyes flickered from mine to inside her head as she was enjoying this as much as I was.

Jen's grip on Rachel's hips loosened again as Rachel began to let go of her inhibitions. Jen didn't let go entirely though. Rather, one hand moved to her belly as the other traced the outline of her panties along her left leg. She moved slowly, which Rachel didn't seem to mind. Her right hand caressed Rachel's belly as Rachel continued playing with her tits. Rachel's head was still nestled into Jen's shoulder as she enjoyed her touch and Jen's gentle embrace. But Jen's left hand kept tracing the line of her panties. Her fingers were dancing back and forth across her panties along the top of her leg. My eyes were following that hand very closely. Jen's hand moved from the line of her panties to her upper thigh, still moving inward. Each sway of Rachel's hips brought her hand further in until it was caressing her inner thigh just below her pussy. Rachel's hips were grinding now as it seemed Jen was pulling ever so gently to get more movement in her. This also caused the back of Jen's hand to occasionally graze Rachel's pussy - such was the heightened state of my observation.