Twice the Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fully, albeit slowly, jerking off now. I never wanted my wife more than this moment.

As the pace of Rachel's grinding increased, Jen started to remove her hand from her inner thigh. However, before she completely moved it, Jen unexpectedly dragged her fingers along Rachel's pussy, carefully watching me as she did.

I let out a soft moan as Rachel's head jerked up, rapidly turning to look at Jen and then me and then back at Jen again.

"Oh, he REALLY liked that" as my motion didn't slow down at all. I smiled and nodded as I kept masterbating.

Rachel wasn't sure what to do now. Kick Jen out, continue playing with herself or run over to me and fuck me. Jen was less ambivalent and reached back to her hips and started to move both of them again. Only then did Rachel remember that her hands were still holding her boobs. She remembered the feeling she had just had and saw the lust in my eyes and the stroke of my cock. She loved me. I knew it. She wanted me to cum. She wanted to make me cum. She started moving again with Jen.

"OK, I can make him cum" she said to Jen.

Jen smiled broadly at that and added, "oh yeah, he's going to cum all right. He won't be able to resist you."

Almost instantaneously, Rachel's inhibitions seemed to evaporate. One hand left her tit and slowly traced her ribs and flat stomach to just above her panty line. She looked at me. She smiled wickedly. She mouthed, "cum for me baby". Then she slipped her fingers into her panties, slowly and gently cupping her pussy. Her hand stayed still for a moment as her other hand continued to play with her nipple. Jen's hands rested on her hips as she kept the rhythm of the song. Rachel started to move her hand vertically, tracing the lips of her pussy, biting her lip as she did. Jen's left hand moved up to Rachel's tit and grabbed it forcefully. Rachel gasped in response. I did as well. Rachel lost her balance slightly and Jen wrapped her right hand around her waist to steady her. As she did her hand was now on top of Rachel's right wrist as she felt her own pussy. Jen gripped her wrist and moved it with her. Rachel obliged. My stroking kept the same pace.

Rachel was moaning softly now, her eyes transfixed on my stroking. Jen too was peeking over Rachel's shoulder watching me masterbate, still under the covers. Her hand slowly moved lower to the back of Rachel's palm, entering her panties with her and pressing Rachel's hand slowly into herself. Rachel moaned a bit more and thrust her hips forward and backward to the motion of her fingering. Jen followed Rachel's hand lower, pushing Rachel's finger deeper inside herself with slight pressure on her middle knuckle. Rachel thrust her hips forward as she sunk her finger deeper with Jen's encouragement. As she pulled it back out, she traced her lips and felt the softness and wetness of her pussy. She thrust it back in, deeper this time. Her wetness was enticing. Her orgasm was building. Her moaning increased.

I was so close as I watched one hand of my wife knead and caress her tit while one hand of her sister do the same to the other. At the same time, Rachel was fucking herself while Jen encouraged her to go deeper into her pussy. I too had lost any inhibition I felt in front of Jen as I jerked my cock and intensely watched my wife fuck herself.

As Rachel continued fucking, with encouragement from Jen, her excitement grew and her inhibitions faded further. Each entry into her hole was met with a soft moan and heavy breath. As she withdrew, she dragged her finger along her wet lips and bulging clit. At the height of her stroke, Jen applied pressure to return to her entrance. Rachel was obliging Jen's encouragement and clearly enjoying the pleasure she was giving herself, but her pleasure was heightened by the enjoyment I was taking from it and my own hand. Rachel picked up the pace as Jen continued applying pressure against her clit and to continue back down to her hole. With each stroke of my cock and each entry of her finger, Rachel and I were moaning in concert.

"You've almost got him. He's going to cum" Jen whispered.

It was true, I was very close. But so was Rachel.

While the goal of the girls was to get me to cum, Rachel seemed to have forgotten and was enjoying her own hand. Enter with Jen's encouragement, drag the wet lips to her clit. Feel the push on her knuckle, apply pressure and enter slowly. Rachel's eyes were closed and her mouth was open slightly as her breathing remained heavy. She wanted more and pushed her finger into her pussy up to her top knuckle. As she withdrew, the pressure from Jen caused her finger to slip off Rachel's knuckle and inadvertently run along her clit. Rachel felt the touch and inhaled at the added sensation. Undeterred, Jen readjusted her finger and pushed Rachel back in harder than before. Rachel followed her lead and entered more forcefully. Rachel's finger was slick with her juices and Jen's finger was sliding around on top, making it difficult to keep applying pressure without "falling in". To combat this, Jen added a second finger to Rachel's knuckle to get more purchase on her pressure. This helped and she pushed Rachel into herself even harder. Rachel was close to cumming. I was close to cumming. Jen was making sure both of us were going to cum.

With the two fingers pushing Rachel deeper, Jen's fingertips were getting wet while gently grazing Rachel's lips as Rachel pushed further inside. Neither cared as Rachel neared orgasm and needed very little encouragement at this point. I was watching both hands move in and out of Rachel's panties, hearing my wife's moaning and deep breaths as I pumped my cock. I was trying to hold out until she came before I did, but I wasn't going to last much longer.

Jen continued applying pressure to her sisters knuckle, although she was following Rachel's movement now as her desire outweighed her need for encouragement. Losing control over the movement had unintended consequences though. Rachel started moving faster than Jen and their timing was off. At one point, this caused Jen's fingers to slip off Rachel's knuckle as Rachel withdrew from her cunt, dragging Jen's fingers along her lips as they went. Due to the missed timing and her drunken state, Jen was applying pressure directly to Rachel's pussy rather than to her knuckle.

"Oh fuuuck" moaned Rachel as the change in pressure nearly had her climax immediately.

Jen reapplied her hold and pushed Rachel's hand down again. The timing still off, Rachel withdrew again while Jen's fingers again pushed past her lips and ran along her wet slit.

"Fuuuck"

Not knowing the details of what was happening at the entrance of her pussy, I thought Rachel was getting closer to orgasm and my own pace picked up in response.

The next time in, Jen purposely moved her fingers to Rachel's pussy and dragged inside her lips to recreate the sensation. Rachel slowed her exit to enjoy the added touch as long as possible. Jen spread her fingers slightly to cause her pussy to stretch.

"Fuuuuck"

As their hands reached the apex of their stroke, Rachel hooked her thumb around Jen's and pulled her hand in line with her own. Jen followed her lead and placed her middle finger on top of her sisters. Their hands were as one now, Jen's fingertip extending to the tip of Rachel's. Aligned, Jen pushed their hands lower, pushing Rachel's finger along her sisters slit. Reaching her hole, Jen brought their hands back up along her slit, continuing to apply pressure. She paused at her clit and pushed hard against it. Jen pushed their hands down a second time, Rachel enjoying the unexpected rhythm. Up again, tease the clit, down to her hole again.

"Pleeasse" Rachel begged.

Jen guided her sisters finger up, forcing Rachel to tease her clit again. The small circles they were making were in sync until Rachel's pussy begged for her to go down again. As the passenger, Jen didn't get the message and continued her circling motion, falling off Rachel's finger directly onto her clit. She pause there momentarily, then continued circling as Rachel applied pressure.

"Oh god, pleeaase fuck me"

The clit teasing continued for a couple more second until Jen repositioned her finger back on top of Rachel's. She pushed her hand downward along her slick path, leaving Rachel's fingertip dangling on the edge of her hole. She forced Rachel's finger to apply pressure and circle, but didn't allow her to enter.

"Oh my god, oh my god."

Pulling her hand back up her slit, Jen pushed harder into Rachel's, applying more pressure than before. Quick pressure on her clit then push her down again.

"Fuck me, please fuck me" Rachel begged.

As they reached the edge of her entrance again, Jen again paused to apply pressure and force Rachel to circle the edge. Jen was now holdings Rachel's hand back from entering herself rather than pushing her forward. A few more seconds of Jen's teasing and Rachel's hopeful anticipation, Jen allowed the tip of Rachel's finger to enter herself. The tip of Jen's finger stayed out, but inevitably started rubbing the entrance due to the proximity of their grip.

Rachel wanted more and begged again, "please!"

Jen pulled back, aligned their fingers but never left the entrance of Rachel's cunt. She was pushing the length of Rachel's finger into the length of Rachel's slit, sitting tantalizingly close to her hole.

"Oh god, please"

With that last beg, Jen forcefully pressed into her sister. Together as one they entered Rachel. Their hands stayed together and stayed in her pussy as Rachel absorbed the tightness of two fingers instead of one and the different motion of her sister in her pussy. Rachel moaned loudly as the new sensation hit her. She squeezed her tit hard as she bent over enjoying the new pleasure. Feeling her reaction, Jen pushed even harder into her sister's pussy, separating their fingers as she did, twirling and pushing against the walls of her pussy. Rachel formed an "O" with her mouth as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Jen pulled on Rachel's nipple as they withdrew their fingers in unison. As the sensation subsided, Jen abruptly pushed back into her going even deeper than before. She pushed her palm flat and hard into Rachel's as it rubbed against her clit. This time, both twirled their fingers in Rachel's pussy, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my wife. I could barely contain my amazement as Jen did this again... and again... and a third time. At this third unbelievable double-fuck, my wife orgasmed uncontrollably. She had her finger in her pussy, her sister's finger in her pussy, both of their hands massaging her tits and her husband nearly franetic as he watched. The waves of orgasm hit her hard and she pushed again and again into her pussy to meet the need and satisfy her desire. Jen's hand followed in unison. They were both fingering my wife deeply, both enjoying the slickness of her pussy, both hitting the right spots as Rachel came not once but twice with both their fingers moving in and out of her pussy.

As her orgasm subsided and the pace of their fucking slowed. They were no longer entering her hole. Rather, they were sliding their fingers along her slick slit, massaging her clit at the height. Rachel breathed heavily, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. That was unbelievable. I can't believe I just did that!"

Jen gently pushed into her pussy one last time and slowly slid back out. "You just did that alright" Jen added, "but we didn't get him to cum" looking at me. I was still jerking off, dumbfounded at what I had just witnessed.

With that Rachel spun and hugged Jen tightly, burying her head into her neck. "I'm so embarrassed, but that was soooo awesome!" She breathed deeply as she recovered from her orgasms. She pressed her body hard against Jen's. She was still slightly swaying to the music and her recent orgasm. Jen was too.

"We can still get him to cum" Jen whispered sweetly in her ear.

Rachel pulled her head back and looked deeply into Jen's eyes, unsure of what she had planned. Quickly coming up with a plan, she seductively replied, "yes we can". It was Jens turn to look uncertain. She wasn't sure what Rachel meant. Neither did I to be honest, but I kept stroking my now diamond-hard cock. Before anyone could react, Rachel reached behind Jen, grabbed her ass and pulled Jen toward her. Their legs were interspersed and Rachel pulled Jen's pussy onto her upper thigh. It was now Jen's turn to gasp as Rachel released her grip only to pull her back again. Rachel's leg was pressing against Jen's clit, sending her already excited state into a higher orbit. They continued to stare intently into each other's eyes, Jen less certain than before. Rachel's sudden dominance had taken her by surprise. So far, it was a good surprise.

With their eyes locks, Rachel continued to push her leg into her sister's clit, but now Rachel's hands moved to the top buttons of Jen's shirt. Jen immediately flinched, grabbed Rachel's hands and looked nervously over at me. I sat equally stunned, unable to move with only my dick throbbing incessantly. Rachel moved her head to block her view and recapture her eyes, "trust me" she whispered. With shaking hands, Jen relaxed her grip. Rachel calmed her by kissing her hands one at a time and lowering them slowly to her own waist. Her hands slowly went back to the top button, undoing it as she held Jen's confused gaze. One button. Two. Three. Jen was breathing quickly and shallowly, not in excitement, but in terror. She preferred to be in charge. This sudden switch was uncomfortable.

After releasing the third button, Rachel slipped her left hand sideways into her shirt and grabbed Jen's left tit. She kneaded it and tweaked the nipple as Jen had done to her moments earlier. Jen's breathing remained shallow and nervous. Rachel was relentless though. She pushed Jen's legs further apart with her own and pressed her thigh into her clit, her hand kneaded her tit as she did. Slowly, after repeated assaults on her clit, the messaging of her tit and nipple and Rachel blocking her view, Jen forgot I was there and started to relax into her pleasure. Rachel sensed the change and used her right hand to slowly close Jens eyes. As her fingers gently moved across her eyelids she continued moving her hand down to pull her shirt away from Jen's left breast, the one she was already playing with. As she did, Rachel lowered her head and flicked her nipple with her tongue, still outside of my view. Jen gasped at the new sensation. Her breathing slowed and grew deeper as Rachel took her entire nipple in her mouth and sucked and tongued her soft flesh. Jen gasped again as, at the same time, Rachel pushed her leg into Jen's pussy again and again. Rachel's left hand moved to Jen's right tit as she continued sucking the left.

At the same time, her right hand took the place of her leg and pressed hard against her pussy. Jen slumped against the wall at the blunt but more intimate touch. Rather than attacked her pussy from an unexpected direction. Rachel hooked her finger under the leg and moved her panties out of the way, exposing Jen's pussy to the bedroom air. Jen's eyes flickered open, looking quickly to see me still jerking off, closing again in anticipation. She didn't have to wait long, as Rachel traced her pussy lips with her middle finger in the same way Jen had forced her to do to herself. The touch excited them both, but Rachel quickly recognized Jen's excitement through the wetness of her pussy. She continued to trace the lips, pushing only slightly with each pass. Eventually, her finger was enveloped by her lips and she was running her finger from her hole to her clit making small circles around her clit each trip. Jen was breathing hard with her back pressed against the wall and holding onto Rachel for balance. More trips up and down Jen's slick pussy with special attention paid to the clit and the entrance, Jen was under Rachel's full control. Her eyes were closed, her mouth an "O" while her nails dug into Rachel's back.

"Oooohhh" was all she could manage to say.

While Jen was uttering her pleasure, rather than trace her lips on the next trip down, Rachel quickly pushed her finger into her sister, sending a wave of unexpected ecstasy through Jen. Her eyes opened wide, her mouth opened wide and she grabbed at the back of Rachel's neck, pulling her closer.

"Fuuuuuck"

Rachel understood the reaction and slowly retracted her finger only to shove it forcefully back in. Jen reacted again with wide eyes, wide mouth and added a loud moan. Slow retraction, fast and hard entry. Slow. Hard. Slow. Hard. Rachel added another finger and lingered a bit longer as she found Jen's g-spot and massaged it deep inside her sister. Jen breathed hard as waves of pleasure had her drunken legs shaking. Out slowly, rub the clit a little, three fingers this time.

"Fuck!" Jen practically screamed.

Out slowly. Suck the nipple. Squeeze the other tit. Rub the clit vigorously. Three fingers in.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck"

"Not yet, don't cum yet" Rachel encouraged as she withdrew slowly again.

"Please" Jen begged.

"Not yet, not yet"

Rachel was teasing her clit as she gently bit her nipple.

"Please, please, I have to cum"

"Not yet sweet sister", as she continued rubbing her clit. Jen tried to push her pussy onto Rachel's hand as she continued to beg, but Rachel stayed outside teasing her more.

"No, no, I'll let you know", as her mouth left her nipple and stared intently into her sister's eyes. She rubbed in small circular motions, feeling Jen's clit extend well beyond its hood. She rubbed up and down her lips, teasing the entrance. Jen's mouth opened in an "O" and she licked her lips in anticipation of the pleasure.

"Pppplease Rachel" she begged as their eyes remained locked. "I can't hold out any longer".

"Now!" Rachel whispered as she plunged her fingers deep into her sister, rubbing her clit with her thumb and her g-spot at the same time. Her fingers entered her quickly now, tracing the length of her pussy from her clit all the way into her g-spot. Three quick and hard pushes and Jen was there. Her mouth opened wider and longer and Rachel took control one last time, kissing her deeply as Jen orgasmed. Jen responded by kissing her in return, wrapping tongues around each other as Rachel pushed again and again into her sisters pussy. Waves upon waves hit Jen as the feeling was unlike any she had ever had. A woman's fingers were in her pussy. Her sister's fingers. She was deeply and passionately kissing her sister as two, three and four orgasms rocked her world.

As I watched Jen hit her second orgasm and make-out with my wife, I came as well. I shot ropes of cum over my cock and stomach. I continued to stroke my cock as Jen continued her multiple orgasms at the hand of my wife. I watched transfixed as I came off my own high and continued to stroke my cock.

Jen started to breath again as Rachel gently caressed her clit, entering her with one finger as she slowly regained her composure. The two giggled at what they had done as Jen could only say, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god".

"I know, right?" was Rachel's response as she gently kissed her again.

"That was fucking amazing" I said as I looked down at my cum-covered body.

"I told you we could get him to cum" Jen whispered to Rachel.

"It was me. I got him to cum. Actually, I got both of you to cum at the same time!" Rachel said with pride as she slyly looked back at me.

"Fuck yeah you did. That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"Did you like what you saw?" asked Jen as she pulled her shirt back over her tits.

"Well I didn't see any of you if that's what your asking. But that was unbelievable. I don't think I've cum so hard my entire life! I'm a mess."

"Well I guess we'll have to clean you up then" Jen replied as she kissed Rachel again. Rachel kissed her back and grinned as she turned to face me. Unsteadily, the sisters locked arms and began walking toward me. Both their shirts were open, Jen's only at the top, my wife's tits on full display. Both of their panties were drenched, with my wife's bald pussy nearly visible through the soaked white cotton. The outline of Jen's lips only slightly noticeable through her heavier material. My previously flaccid cock quickly regained rigidity as I took in the beautiful sight of my wife and her sister walking toward me, combined with the smell of cum and the anticipation of not knowing what was next. Rachel pulled back the blanket uncovering my cum-soaked cock. The girls gasped at the amount of cum and the hardness of my cock.