All Comments on 'Twice with the Minotaur'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
WOW excellent

That was very very good 😍😍😍😍😍😍

KNM2001KNM2001over 4 years ago
More please!

This was very very hot! I actually love gay Minotaur porn and I'm so happy to see you take a shot at it, I hope there are more like these someday.

Although I saw a couple of typos it was still a great read,I just wish we saw the fates of Theo and Spiros

KNM2001KNM2001over 4 years ago
More please

I actually really love gay Minotaur porn so I was so so happy to see this and I hope there are more too.

I was so thrilled to see you make this and I just wished that we could've gotten Then and Spiros in action first

m1km1n30m1km1n309 months ago

This was incredibly done. Felt like a suspenseful thriller and I couldn’t wait to see what was really going on.

After “hard, fast, deep…” the word “forever” at the end of the last paragraph really confused me. Are the boys alive in a perpetual sexual euphoria never wanting to leave again? If not, Is the Minotaur deliberately killing them or do they die from internal injury because their bodies are shattered after he uses them so hard? Details. I need details.

In any case, Stephanos is basically a serial killer destroying the lives of young men who trusted him, and getting away with it over and over. Endings like this just make me angry and incredibly sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...