All Comments on 'Twilight on Dreamworld'

by Malice2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i loved it

owsum dued i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Raw and Insightful

Beautiful. By raw I guess I mean natural. None of the characters seemed overly perfect, and their flaws, for instance in Seth and Anubis, made the story so much the more believable. Very well written. This style of story is my favorite: having pieces of yourself show you things your conscious self likes to bury. Would I too could learn to be unashamed. Thought for power. Thank you. Respectfully Cass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

I absolutly adore this story. I find that the characters Jasper creates are realistic as far as created characters go, and the plot was unique and touching. The ending was very cute. You have a talent.

Cia_MoonchildCia_Moonchildover 15 years ago
Very interesting

As said I thought this was a very interesting story... the concept was really original, which is something I don't see much of. To a daydream like myself it's wonderful to see that his characters are alive and are allowed to stay alive. It's a well written story and I think I'll enjoy reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love it. It matched a dream I had in my youth. Thank you for the memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous