Twin Awakenings Ch. 10

Story Info
They are onto something.
5.3k words
4.77
2.8k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twin Awakenings

Ch. 10

Tantalize...

A/n: Hello Lit! "Guess who's back, back again!" Meows it going? Soooooooo..... I'm here to finish what I started!! Here again with another installment. I loved hearing your thoughts and questions on the story and there is more to come so stick around. Welcome new and returning readers and enjoy.

-Kitty 💋

~Delano Solis~

...

The surprise on her face almost comical to Tiffany as she giggled, pleased with herself. I could not stop the sensual thrusting of my hips as I ground my throbbing arousal against her flat stomach.

I barely heard my name in a question from her lips before I hoisted her up onto the island forcing her legs apart with my waist and pressing my cock to her jean clad pussy. I nearly reigned in my emotions before Tiffany held onto my pent up lust and kept it at the forefront of my mind.

My wolf had me growling deeply as Yamasuki struggled against me. It was slightly angering him, he did not want to fight to get his release.

"What are you doing? Stop release me now mongrel!"

In a flash I had her hands above her head clasped at the wrists with one hand as she lay on her back on top of the island. Her eyes were boiling with anger and her tail slid from her waist beneath her hoodie and wound tightly around my neck, infuriating me.

As fast as Yamasuki's tail was around my neck I had already flipped her over onto her stomach, her hands pressed firmly to her lower back with one hand and the base of her tail clenched tightly in my other large fist. A growl of her own rumbled through her as she forced herself up, her back pushing against my chest. Her strength and resistance remarkable but at the moment was not appreciated.

"Submit!"

"NO!"

My shift was uncontrollable as a displeased growl tore through my muzzle. Tiffany cooed in my head as I clawed Yamasuki's clothes to shreds, slamming her body back down to the island counter forcing her feet up off the floor. With another burst of energy she pushed back at me again and accidentally impaled herself partially on my throbbing shaft and stilled with a drawn out gasp. Exactly at that moment, Tiffany screamed with pleasure and release then faded from my mental.

...

With Tiffany out of my mind I had my control back. Shifting back, I noticed the stress and tension of my being lessened a tenfold. That wasn't the only thing I could feel though, there was a tightness gripping me. Returning back to the present, my mouth fell agape as I looked down at the mess Tiffany caused.

My hands held down a still female laying face down, whose back and hands we're bloodied from jagged claw marks. The marks traveled from between her shoulder blades midway over her bare ass. My erect member could be seen jutting halfway from between her cheeks.

"Fuck...me! That is exactly what you did Tiffany, are you happy with yourself!"

Closing my eyes and hissing, I slowly pulled my cock from Yamasuki's clenching core. Her pussy muscles contracted hard around my cock and I stifled a moan biting my lip as I completely exited her body, in which I had no permission to enter in the first place.

I heard a soft dripping and to my surprise it was coming from Yamasuki. My semen was leaking out in small rivets along with her blood, down her legs, onto the tiles beneath her. I forced entry and released inside of her! What the fuck had I done? Palming my face hard, I quickly and carefully turned her over and sat her on the counter to look into her face.

"Suki I-I'm...She made me! I'm sorry, forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you! Where do you keep your first aid? Suki? Look at me please! Yamasuki, say something, be angry, yell at me or something!"

Her eyes were wide and distant like huge lifeless doll eyes. Grabbing her face in my hands, pushing her hair away and angling it up toward mine she had no reason not to look at me. When her eyes focused and her pupils retracted to normal size, I could see the anger and pain I caused.

And thankfully she responded to me with a lovely left hook to the jaw. It had enough force that it split my bottom lip. Licking at the blood, I smiled more to myself as she had finally taken a breath and blinked furiously at me.

-She'll be OK Lano, she's a big girl...-

'that I just raped! Yeah, she'll be OK alright. Just like you were, right?'

My mind reeled as I only imagined how Yamasuki was taking the situation. Tiffany was silent, I could feel her hurt and remorse for her actions and couldn't stay too mad at her. However she needed to learn that her actions had consequences but I didn't mean to reopen her wounds.... Wounds! Dammit, Yamasuki was swaying slightly and wincing, anger still radiating from her as she was bleeding out on her counter.

"First aid, where is it? I need to-"

"get the fuck away from me, is what you need to do! I'll do it myself!"

She tried to steady herself as she slid from the counter and failed. I caught her arms before she fell over and leaned her against the counter.

"Will you let me help you please? It will be easier than you trying yourself."

"Would you even let me try for myself? That's what I thought. In my bathroom, at the bottom of the linen closet by the sink."

Leaving her propped against the counter, I moved through the house with expert speed and back in front of her as she turned on the faucet and proceeded to place her face under it for a drink.

Looking at the mess of her back, I wasn't sure where to start first or what to even do. I started mentally panicking and that's when Tiffany spoke up.

-Lick her...-

"Look I'm not about to feed your sexual appetite right now she's gonna-"

-The wounds idiot, lick her wounds.-

The sudden outraged sound of my voice spooked Yamasuki, alerting her of my return. She wiped her mouth with her hand and looked over her left shoulder at me waiting. Placing the kit on the center island, I slowly walked around it and approached her ravaged back as it was presented to me. She took a staggering breath as I dabbed a wet cloth near the haggard slashes.

'will it help her heal?'

-Yeah of course, I've just done it. And a lot faster too.-

Dropping the bloodied cloth in the sink in front of her I lightly touched her shoulder to get her attention.

"This is bad, but I want to try something and I don't want to startle you."

"Are you going to force yourself on me again? Why ask my permission now?"

There was no time for arguing so I put my hands near hers on the counter and slowly shifted, lowering my head to her face and licked it in apology. Nuzzling her hair from the back of her neck, licking from there down her back. I tried to be as gentle as I could with my flat wide wolf tongue but her hisses were pained.

Her blood tasted unusual. It slowly flowed against my tongue and the flavor was slightly enjoyable. Of course I've never tasted anyone's blood besides my own and my twin's, from the occasional cut on the finger; however that is your immediate reaction to put it in your mouth.

The normal metallic tang was there but there was also a sweetness that heated my belly. Oh sick, who gets turned on by drinking blood?! I tried to remove the idea from my head and ignore what I was doing but it was a bit weird.

-Vampires.-

I guess but I'm not a vampire, why would I like it?

-It's not the act that is attractive, but rather her, herself.-

What?

I could feel a gentle vibration against my tongue as I licked lower down her back. To my surprise, her back was closing up right before my eyes. What fucking magic was this? I watched as the scars and marks on her bronzed skin smooth out and disappear. I licked the open wounds on her ass with an earnestness, stopping as my tongue dipped lower and lapped against her pussy lips.

Shifting back, I went to step away from her but stopped as she grabbed my hand and looked up at me with surprise in her eyes mirroring just as astonished as I must have looked.

I did not miss how she winced as she turned around to face me completely and asked me "how". To be honest I wasn't sure myself but hey, supernatural creatures and powers existed so this must just have something to do with that.

"Where else are you hurt?" I got serious only guessing to myself that the pain was between her legs when she didn't say anything but swallowed hard and averted her eyes.

Looking into her mind she was arguing with herself whether it was necessary I lick her there, if she'd just heal up like a virgin after losing her virginity but she wasn't a virgin and it didn't feel the same. I must have really split her.

"Look, if it wasn't health related I wouldn't bother,you know? But I did that, I hurt you there so I can fix it..."

Right?

-Yes.-

I was hoping Tiffany would agree. However, not that I wanted to be down there other than to take away the pain I caused. Tiffany chastised me for working myself up over her fault of mental manipulation and assured me I could do it but arousal was promised. I did not want to be aroused but an act like that would definitely stir my blood down there.

Finally sucking it up I lightly touched Yamasuki's face and told her she could tell me no this time and I would listen and she just nodded.

Unsure of how I should go about the act I just got down on my bare knees and removed what remained of her tattered jeans and shifted slightly until my tongue lengthened and widened out and quickly dragged it over her pussy.

Yamasuki inhaled sharply and braced herself against the sink and turned her head as a blush bloomed. Unable to contain my own blush my ears heated and I withdrew my tongue and clenched my teeth trying to sway my thoughts to stop my rising arousal.

I thought of gross things but it wasn't working then I thought about when my twin was hurt this way and remembered the sharp shooting pain I felt in my balls the entire ordeal. That helped put a stop to the blood pooling in my dick and I lifted her leg over my shoulder resuming the task at hand completely detached from myself and the situation.

It didn't last long though, her feminine scent and taste was alluring. My dick steeled immediately and my mouth watered as I dipped my tongue between her pussy lips and lapped at her throbbing walls. As if my mouth had a mind of its own, I flicked my tongue over her clit before wrapping my lips around it and sucking softly.

"Fuck!"

Her strained outburst and the hand on my head made me stop and look up at her. Licking her juices from my lips and lowering my hands from her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Y-yes." she might've said yes but her mind screamed no. She was going to come again if I kept up and it wasn't hurting anymore. But wait, again?

-she came a few seconds after you poked her Lano and again when you were pulling out, didn't you feel it?-

Leave it to Tiffany to be nosey but I'm glad she's back with me, connected as we always had been.

Getting up I lowered her leg and grabbed the scraps of my clothing to hold over my erection and offered her my wrist.

"what?"

"You drink blood right, you lost a lot. I'll give some back, you're weak."

Yamasuki looked at me incredulously before pulling my hand to her face and licking my wrist. Tiffany groaned softly in my head then closed the connection as a vein rose to the surface like a small erection. Yamasuki dropped her fangs and pierced it purring as she sucked at my wrist greedily, my dick throbbed jealous of her lips at my wrist.

***

~Tiffany Solis~

"Where'd you go? You rudely left us to converse on our own." Athan's scary translucent blues were currently boring into my face. His hands folded under his chin as his elbows rested on the table while he watched me unblinking. His sister, Ares, engrossed in some paperwork before her. Her sired pet Nicolaus silently eyeing my breasts barely contained in the top of this little dress, from beside her.

I chose a tight black little number, leather jacket and some black biker boots having avoided the impressive selection of heels. I've never had the pleasure of learning how to wear or walk in them. Plus I was already on the tall side. I don't think they would have been beneficial to my frame. To Athan, I looked like "an Amazonian woman painted in black." Such a charmer.

"Speaking with my brother."

"Mental telepathy?"

Athan asked curiously.

"Yes, one of our gifts, well my twin's gift mostly." Ares looked up then, her lucid gold eyes capturing my face.

"Gifts? So is tracking your only gift or do you have more?" I could tell she was genuinely curious now too, like her brother who never turned his gaze from me.

Tracker? I was once again confused. She had said something about that too at Yamasuki's, I'm still unsure what she means?

"My gift isn't tracking but I can manipulate emotions as my brother can read minds."

"But my dear you are indeed a tracker, how do you think you got here? There was a spell placed on these woods around this castle many years before my birth, to keep others away. Only my siblings and I are able to find our way home. It's in our blood, the key, the path, is visible to our eyes like a scent trail."

"So I tracked you here, but I'm not your blood relative right?" Ares smiled a broad deep dimpled grin, her white fangs glistening brightly as she replied.

"Of course not. You are clearly a breed of lycan. What breed exactly, is unknown to me and I know them all, so I think. You tracked me by my blood itself, you tasted me."

She turned her head and pushed her golden hair behind her ear, revealing a few pink teeth marks. My eyes widened, I vaguely remember biting her ear but that was something I've done all my life not really knowing why.

"You are truly unaware of the power you possess, young one. How is it that you have never known? That is a useful gift, you can find anybody you have tasted with no trouble at all. Your parents must have been even more powerful than I thought."

"We know nothing of them sadly. Do you by any chance?"

"Hmm, not me personally but Ambrose may. He has a couple hundred thousand years on us and has learned a great deal from.. father. More than Athan and I because he is "THE" favorite... Tight ass-"

At the mention of his name a dark mist rose up behind Ares and her head rose as a deep chocolate colored hand formed around her smooth neck.

"Speaking highly of me to others, are you baby sister?"

Her nostrils flared slightly as the hand tightened at her neck. The voice of this male was deep and powerful, though the accent was hard to place. It alone was enough to make you piss your pants if directed at you with the slightest hint of malice to it. And yet smooth enough to flood your panties.

I was curious, only his arm appeared out of the mist but it had darkened behind Ares a bit more condensed than before. My curiosity was such a terrible thing I've been told.

"isn't it rude to sneak up on people and speak when they cannot see you?"

"Why no, little one, it is not. However, it is rude to butt into another's conversation in which, did not include yourself."

The hand dematerialised from around Ares' neck leaving behind painful looking bruises. His grip was tighter than it appeared, although the bruises began to lighten just barely. I felt him before I could see him just as my chair was whipped around. The forceful gust freed my hair from my top knot and it fell over my shoulders and down the back of the chair in dark waves.

"Such boldness you have little one. Tell me, what do you know of Marcelus?"

Arms appeared folded over the other on my knees. The rest of him materialized and filled out like the slow loading of an old computer loading bar. His eyes were the last to show up and my breath caught. They glowed brightly from the darkness of his hooded robe.

"Such unique eyes..." One was a golden brown and the other had splotches of blue looking as they had been paint splashed.

"Heterochromia happened as a youth, I was struck hard on one side of my face and that eye began to bleed blue. My question, little one. I'm not very patient."

I almost cried out as my knee was held in a crushing grip but all that came out was a soundless gasp. My knee felt as though it may shatter beneath the force. Swallowing hard, not feeling any emotions from him except the bubble of strength and power around him.

I was at a loss for words as those eyes peered out through the darkness, then suddenly got closer as he leaned up towards my face. His face now visible to me and the first thing I noticed was a long flesh colored slash across his right eye, the one with the blue splotches. It looked like it had to hurt when it happened. His skin was indeed a velvety deep chocolate tone, smooth sharp features besides the scar and a strong jaw with a small dark patch of hair just beneath a plump rosy bottom lip. That lip was so inviting I was tempted to bite into it myself. So lost in thought I hadn't quite heard what he said though I noticed those sexy lips moving and felt an intrusion between my legs. My mouth dried as I watched him lick his bottom lip then smirk.

"Seems I made you forget the question. I see the sex in your eyes, do you want me, little one?"

"Brother, this isn't the place for that. I can smell her arousal."

My pulse quickened as I finally began to comprehend the situation. There was a hand between my thighs and a middle digit in my wet pussy. The way he leaned towards me hid the interaction between our bodies. His cloaked robe blocked any view of my lower half from anyone looking. He looked away from me but I hadn't taken my eyes off him.

"I see the want in yours too, little brother, you may join, if she accepts."

Once he turned back to me I met his waiting gaze and said "yes" but wasn't too sure what I was agreeing to. Looking over to Athan's single dimpled grin and lusty eyes, I felt my core clench around the thick finger inside of it with anticipation.

-They want to fuck you. I can't read them but their vibes are proving true to the arousal in the room.-

The finger in me disappeared and I whined disappointed then noticed the male before me dematerialised and the thick fog carried me away.

'How is Yamasuki?'

-Upset. She's in her room.-

'Healed everywhere but her mind then?'

-yeah I really did a number on her that was...-

'Wasn't your-'

The rest of my sentence was lost as I took notice of where I was taken. I sat in the middle of a large four poster bed, the black silk sheets matching the black and reds of the spacious room. There weren't any windows or lamps though the room was surprisingly well lit. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough for them because I was too busy watching the vampire at the foot of the bed in front of me slowly removing his suit jacket then unbuttoning his shirt revealing a panel of his creamy white torso.

The scent of arousal was heavy in the room though not just mine. Once rid of his shirt, he undid his pants, leaving them on and climbed on the bed and crawled to me and then my hands were pulled above my head causing my breast to jut out even more pronounced. Athan then wet his lips, grabbed my waist and pressed his face between them.

One firm pull and the thin straps holding my dress up and breast in, tore at the seams. Athan's cool hands glided up my waist freeing my breast and palming them. They spilled from his fingers too much for his large hands. He let them go and just admired them before lifting one to his lips and opened wide to lick my nipple.

Its pinkness darkened as it stiffened beneath the coolness of his tongue. Athan repeated the action with my tit's twin. My soft sighs echoing in the silence of the room but growing louder as cold hands relieved me of my boots and caressed my legs. Opening my eyes, I looked past Athan to see only his brother's hands again. Dark chocolate against peanut butter, sliding over my shapely legs until they reached the hem of my dress mid thigh then disappearing.

12