Twin Awakenings Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athan misted away from me as well materializing beside the bed on the left of me looking down at me then directly ahead of him. Sitting up and turning to my right Ambrose materialized without his hooded cloak though clad in his unbuttoned red shirt and dark slacks. He mounted the bed kneeling above me, lifting and spreading my legs to either side of his waist as he slowly leaned forward pushing my leather jacket from my shoulders and tearing the rest of the dress from my body tossing it off the bed then lowering me back down against the mattress.

He spoke softly as I reached up and stroked the flesh visible through the open panel of his shirt, " After I sate your sexual hunger will you be willing to answer me my questions?"

"To the best of my knowledge, sure." I smirked smugly as my thumbs rubbed over his nipples and he smiled lightly. Flipping him with ease, I sat straddling his hips tracing the various scars on his sculpted chest. His smile broadened at the action and he retaliated by flipping us again. This time however, I lay face down with my hands held together above my raised ass.

" I have dealt with your kind before but I can see that you are unlike the rest, more powerful. Such power is beautiful and admirable in a female, though I would like to mount you first."

His words did as intended, my pussy heated and weeped for him. I could not see his face but heard his nearly soundless hiss through his fangs as his cool flesh rod spread the petals of my flower and...

-Tiffany do not touch yourself, it's not real!-

My twin's voice broke through the images in my head and the fog of lust cleared. Blinking rapidly a few times and looking towards the rooms entrance, I spotted the dark figure. The hooded vampire Ambrose was truly a powerful one I see.

Removing my hand from between my pressed thighs I excused myself from the table and headed in the opposite direction of the male watching me. I headed to the bathroom to tame my hair and freshen up. And like I knew he would, Ambrose misted beneath the door and materialized behind me watching as I put away loose tendrils of hair into my top knot.

"Have you come to toy with me some more, for real this time?"

"How did you realize it was an illusion? And why are you shielding your life history?"

"I have my ways and my what? I'm obviously not shielding anything if you were able to effortlessly penetrate my mind and place what you wanted me to see while you dug around."

His hooded head tilted and his mouth became visible as he smirked. Watching me remove my jacket and turn to him, he lowered his hood and looked into my eyes trying to figure me out. Leaning back I hoped atop the sink counter and turned my head offering my neck.

"Can we get this over with?"

"Have you something else to do?"

"Actually yes, as fun as it would be to fuck you, you don't really want just that from me and I have someone to find."

"Hmm is that so? So you are allowing me to taste and take knowledge from-"

"Look, can we get this over with? I just realized I can do something that can help me find who I need. I've wasted enough time already, so suck me now or fuck off."

Closing the distance between us, I grabbed the back of his head and pressed it to my neck. He inhaled deeply and I closed my eyes though he had yet to bite into me. Sighing, I snatched a pin from my hair and jammed it into the side of my neck and dragged a little creating an opening for him. Before the blood dropped to my breast, the vampire's tongue caught it and chased it back to where it came from.

He grabbed my waist lifting me from my feet and placed me on the sink all while his lips never lost their suction at my neck. I felt the wound closing and he retracted his hold on me. Opening my eyes I noted that his were closed, and he swayed slightly as if intoxicated.

"Get what you needed?" I asked licking the pin I stabbed myself with before placing it back in my hair and stared at him with seriousness.

"So much and more. This Billy you seek, save me some of his blood before you do away with his life, yes?"

His eyes shot open to regard me closely for my answer.

"Does he need to be alive for you to gain anything from his blood?"

"No just need his blood. It's preferred straight out of the living source but just as essential obtained from the source and stored away."

"Deal, how do I call on you once I'm ready? After Billy rots in the ground in pieces with his brother I doubt I'll bother finding my way back here by Ares' blood."

"Then take mine and you shall have an internal link to-...ahh"

I already knew his blood would link me to him and since there was blood pooled in his dick why not give and take. I slurped lazily at his dick before grabbing the base and making a tiny slice along a vein there and swallowing his dick whole, all the while wrapping my tongue around it and suckling at the blood pumping from the severed vein.

The ordeal awarded me an orgasm as well. His balls tightened then released as he came down my throat with an almost pained groan.

Standing up straight, I corrected my dress and breasts then wiped away the drops of his blood and the saliva that escaped my mouth.

"She is very lucky, that mate of yours. I wasn't sure if her mark meant anything but I see in your blood it does."

"not sure what you mean but OK, I'll be on my way."

I opened the door and cast one last look over my shoulder at the large vampire gaining his bearings before winking and dematerializing, then misting past me.

On the road I go I guess.

...

"Oh no fun, won't you stay for the main event?"

"I really should get back to my brother, I never have much fun without him."

Ares seemed to have finished her paperwork and dematerialized and appeared at the centre of the room on a platform demanding attention without yet speaking. All eyes and heads immediately turned to her then she smiled and simply stated, "showtime! bets at the entrance."

Everyone rose from their seats and headed for a metal door leading out the room.

"Come, one show."

Athan offered his hand and pulled me up, misting and carrying me through the door into a lower room like a basement. The scale of the rooms in this castle are amazing. The entire room was stadium sized with the center caged off. By show I'm guessing it is some sort of fight. My assumptions were correct as Ares appeared in the center of the blood stained concrete ground inside the cage. On either side of her were a pair of men and women. This was to be a two on two fight. The females were incredibly muscled and toned almost like bodybuilder bulky but without the steroids. They weren't all human, I smelled wolves. The males were half breeds human and vampire and the women wolves. Something about one of the women called to me.

"Athan, who are they?" he had made himself comfortable in his seat beside me kicking his feet up on the bottom of a caged wall.

"The participants? The females are from Aiko's Legion, the males from an unknown underground fight club."

"Aiko's Legion, they are a known fight club then?"

"Yes though their original origin is unknown. However they mainly stage fights out of a town called Crestfront." my ears perked up when I heard my home town's name. So this is why they call me but there has to be something more specific.

"Is there any way I can talk to either of those females?"

Athan looked at me curious but called to Ares who appeared before me with a female by the neck.

"Will this one do?" she asked me and I nodded and looked at the female a few inches shorter than myself.

"Who do you work for?"

"Who the fuck are you to ask? Why would I even tell you?"

The rough looking blonde had her hair in a short ponytail at the nape of her neck. She had her beefy tanned arms crossed over her chest and strong jaw held high as she boldly sized me up.

Brave one she was but not too smart. Stepping closer I let my eyes bleed blue as my patience wore thin.

"That's a cool party trick, you one of us?"

Puzzled, I raised a brow and she pulled her ponytail free and parted the hair at the back of her head near her left ear. There was a long raised burn like brand that snaked around and kissed the tip of her ear.

-I know this from somewhere-

Me too but where I'm not sure... I reached out and touched it and drew back as a memory flashed before me like a new door opening but also one closing. Darkness engulfed me again.

...

Lano?

-yeah following you, don't stop.-

Suki?...

I'll take that silence as no. We didn't leave on particularly good terms though I'm not really sure why I even bother asking. She doesn't care about us. Why would she want to help or tag along.

Sorry for ruining your shot with her. Her sex is amazing twin.

-Guess I just wasn't meant to know for myself. S'ok Tiff we're only human...well we used to be.-

...


12