Twin Conundrum

Story Info
Hiker meets a pair of sisters with a special surprise.
6.7k words
4.61
31.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm June morning as I adjusted the last straps on my well loaded rucksack. It was early, and there weren't many people about yet, especially here at the trail head parking area. A few cars and 4x4s were scattered around the lot, usually belonging to those who were just walking out on the trail for a few days and then looping back.

My plan was to hike over the mountains to a town about thirty miles away. From there a buddy would pick me up and drive me back to my truck. I guessed if I didn't push too hard, I would make it in about three days. I wasn't in a rush as this was only the start of my holidays; I had the whole summer off ahead of me. I figured ten miles a day in the mountains was a good pace.

Locking the doors of my beat up old pick up, I slung on my pack and adjusted the fit to get it settled. It was my first real hike of the year and I knew it was going be painful getting adjusted to the pack and the walk again.

I was just heading for the trail start beside a large stand with a map of the route, when I saw a big, shiny SUV pull up. The two back doors opened and a pair of young women climbed out, pulling their rucksacks with them. They waved to whoever was driving and then the SUV pulled away, leaving the two behind. I paused long enough to notice the girls looked very similar, about 5 foot-six inches in height, really slim and both with shoulder length dark brunette hair. They were dressed in cut-off jeans, t-shirts and what looked like some well broken in hiking boots.

I had paused a bit too long to check them out when one looked over my way and saw me staring. She said something to the other girl, and both looked over. Feeling a little sheepish, I gave a small wave and not wanting them to feel uncomfortable, turned and set off onto the trail. I had an on again-off again girlfriend at university and I guess was good looking enough that I got some attention, so wasn't too overwhelmed. I was here to hike and free my mind after some tough semesters and had purposely planned to do the hike alone. So, tried to the girls out of my mind and just enjoy the hike.

It was a long day and by late afternoon my energy levels were sagging. My thighs were burning and my shoulders had been aching for a while under the load. I knew there was a small lake not far ahead with some approved campsites and figured I would make camp there. Half an hour later, as the sun was starting to dip behind the western peaks, I walked into a wide, grassy clearing next to the glacial lake. No one else was there yet, so had my pick of where to set up my tent. I chose an area off to one side, next to the water.

I had just gotten my tent up when the two young women backpackers walked into the clearing from the trail. They saw me and waved. I waved back, trying to just stay casual. The girls looked around, talked briefly, and then walked over to the other side of the clearing and dropped their packs.

I was sitting around brewing up some ready-to-eat pasta in a bag and noticed the girls struggling with their own stove. One of them spoke and then glanced over at me. They both shrugged and walked over. As they closed, I got a better look. At first, I thought they were identical twins but as they walked up, I could see that wasn't true. They were very similar looking but not perfectly identical. Both were pretty, in an outdoorsy kind of way and both gave off a bit of an alternative vibe.

"Trouble with your stove?" I asked.

They both laughed and the one on the left answered. "Yea, it has been acting up the past couple of times and now seems to have just quit on us."

"No worries," I replied. "I have lots of gas cannisters, so can cook up your meals for your if you bring your dinner over."

The girls both smiled happily.

"I'm Steve, by the way" I said.

"Cally," the one on the right introduced herself, "and this is Sam," motioning to what could only be her sister given the close resemblance.

The girls headed back and returned a few minutes later with their meals. I made room in my little pot and slid their food in next to mine. We chatted for a bit and it turns out they were also starting their summer break from college. They were hitchhiking, which I thought unusual nowadays, up the West Coast and getting lifts between trails they wanted to do.

They were both very pretty, with inviting smiles and dark eyes. Neither had much in the way of curves, both being a bit too skinny. Neither showed much in the way of breasts but I had to admit they looked great in their cut-off shorts.

We ate our meals and just chatted about the trail ahead and how amazing the mountains were. Nothing really personal. They seemed keen to not discuss their personal lives much. I didn't ask and while I had wanted to do this trip alone, I wasn't stupid and having two pretty sisters to hang out with in camp was a bonus. It turned out that they were twins, but fraternal and not identical. That was about all they would say about themselves.

After a while, the sun set, and we were down to just battery-powered lamps as the park wouldn't allow open fires. We were all tired, and eventually the girls said good night and headed back to their shared tent. I packed up my gear and went down to the water's edge to clean the pots and utensils, as well as splashing some water over my face. I had a little washcloth and, seeing how it was full dark, stripped down to give myself a bit of a birdbath with the icy mountain water. Over at the other side of the clearing I head similar splashing and guessed the girls were doing the same. The moon hadn't risen yet and there wasn't much light, so I couldn't really see them. Being a young guy, I briefly wondered how naked they might be, but let that thought go quickly.

Not long afterwards I was in my tent, just lying on top of my sleeping bag because it was too warm to get inside. I was just starting to drift off to sleep when I heard the patter of feet approaching.

"Hello?" I asked into the dark.

I was answered by the tent sip sliding down and I could just barely make out one of the sisters at the opening. Without a word, she climbed inside and zipped the tent shut behind her.

"Cally? Sam?" I asked, wondering which one it was.

"Shhh...," was all the answer I got. Turning back to me, she crawled up and ran a hand up my thigh. I was only wearing some light boxers and her hands soon were on my crotch. She took my cock in her hand and began squeezing and pumping it gently.

"Hmmm...," I heard. "Nice. I hope you don't mind?" she whispered.

"Uhhh...no," was all I could say. Who am I to argue with a pretty girl who wanted to check out my junk?

Being young and healthy, it only took a few seconds before I was rock hard. The hand in the dark let go just long enough to begin tugging down my boxers. I lifted my hips and quickly my shorts were off and tossed in a corner. Her hand returned to my cock, quickly followed by her warm lips. She had some skill, I gave her that, and she gave me a great slurping blowjob in the dark. I just laid back and enjoyed it. I figured it would be rude not to.

Soon I think she sensed I was getting close to cumming. She let go of my cock and spinning around so her back was to me, the girl straddled my hips. Reaching between her thighs, she grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy. It took her a little bit to get me inside. She seemed kind of dry and I was guessing she wasn't that turned on yet. I should have offered to eat her pussy to get her warmed up, but she seemed to have a plan, so I just went along.

I am not huge or anything, but it seemed she was super tight and she having trouble getting me inside. But she bore down and given how much spit she had slathered over my cock, eventually with a pop it my cock went in. Immediately she began slow up and down strokes, taking more of me each time. After a minute or so, I was buried to the hilt.

I don't recall ever fucking a pussy this tight. Maybe she just had a tiny pussy, I thought in one corner of my mind. The rest of me was just enjoying having this hot little lady bouncing up and down on my cock. Once she was more comfortable, she started picking up her pace. Her head was bent because of how low the tent was, and I could hear her banging into the ceiling fabric with each stroke. My hands had been behind my head, just letting her do all the work, but I couldn't help grabbing her hips and holding on as she rode my cock.

After a couple of minutes, I heard her beginning to pant louder and she started to grunt. Guessing she was having an orgasm, I just held on while it hit her. She thrust fully down on me and sat still. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock and it felt incredible. She stayed that way, very still, for at least a minute; head hung down near my knees and letting little waves pass through her. I could feel her thighs trembling against mine and figured it had been a good one.

When she eventually recovered, she whispered, "Your turn," and started to ride me once again. One hand began massaging my balls as she pumped her ass up and down on my cock and in less time that I would have thought, pumped a pretty impressive load into her.

I hoped she was okay with that, as it occurred to me she never even mentioned a condom. But this was her plan, so figured she was okay with it.

"Nice," I heard her whisper again before she climbed off me. She spun around and planted a deep kiss on my lips before crawling back out of the tent. I head the zip shut once more and a patter of feet retreating back across the grass. Perplexed, but happy none the less, I was exhausted enough that I was soon asleep.

In the morning, I was up early and feeling invigorated. I got up and got my stove set up for some coffee and instant oatmeal. There was a nice mist over the lake and a pleasant chill in the air. I couldn't help glancing over at the girl's tent. I was definitely wondering which one it had been that came to visit me last night. Surely the other knew as it would be hard to sneak out of their shared tent unnoticed. I shrugged and figured that if they wanted to tell me they would.

The girls must have heard my stove going in the still morning air and I heard movement from their side of the clearing. Soon, both groggily emerged, one wearing a long t-shirt over her bare legs and the other in what appeared bra and panties. It was chilly in the morning mountain air and soon both were wrapped up in warm jumpers.

"Coffee is on," I called in the stillness. Both girls waved and dug in their packs for cups and coffee powder. They made their way over to me and I was a bit surprised one was still just in her panties under her jumper. The other, Cally I think, showed just bare legs under her mid-thigh t-shirt.

Sitting down next to my stove, they both yawned and smiled.

"Morning Steve," one of the girls said...Sam I think. "How did you sleep?"

She said it with no sense of irony, so there was not going to be any acknowledgment of who my late night visitor might have been.

"Great," I said with a smile as I poured boiling water from my pot into their waiting cups.

The girls didn't have any oatmeal. Apparently, they were not big breakfast eaters, and just sipped their coffee. I thought it was pretty weird that neither gave any hint of who came to my tent last night, but just went with the flow. Maybe one of them was just super horny and figured I would be willing to help out...an accurate description I admit.

After a while, with the caffeine kicking in, the girls said thanks and headed back to their tent to pack up. We never planned it, but we just ended up hiking together the rest of the day. Sam and Cally were fun to walk with and, while I had to slow down a bit, were both pretty fit and we covered our ten miles for the day by late afternoon.

This time we made camp next to a decent-sized river flowing down through the forest. There were more trees here and lots of shade. We pitched out tents together this time and by silent agreement just got ourselves organized. Sam volunteered to help get dinner ready while Cally wandered off to explore. We were about to fire up the stove when we heard Cally call from downstream.

Shrugging, we left the meal prep and headed through the trees next to the riverbank. A short distance away, we heard a splash. Coming out of the trees near a big granite rock where the river made sharp turn we saw a little pile of clothes and hiking boots. Rounding the boulder we found Cally treading water in a clear, still pool of water made by the eddying river water. She was smiling up at us with a wide grin.

"Look what I discovered," she stated, with a happy smile.

"Looks cold," I said, trying not to stare at her blurry, naked form in the water only a few meters away. I could see her small breasts and erect nipples, but the rest was hidden by the waters' distortion.

"Not too bad...once you're in," she laughed. She turned and began to stroke across the pool, her lithe form and tight, little backside in easy view.

Beside me, Sam laughed and announced she was up for it. She began unlacing her hiking boots and, once out of them, shucked the rest of her clothes in a flurry beside me. I looked away, trying to be a gentleman...at least until I heard her move and turned in time to see her naked body leaping into the pool to join her sister. She let out a bit of shriek at the cold when she surfaced, but then just laughed.

I could feel a hard-on starting to form as I watched these two sexy girls naked before me. Both splashed around for a minute before both sets of eyes turned on me, expectantly.

"Coming in?" Cally asked slyly. Sam laughed as she watched me.

"Ummm...I seem to have a bit of a...situation," I answered, nodding towards the tent forming in my cargo shorts, more than a bit self-conscious.

The girls both laughed. "We noticed," Sam said with a wide grin. "Don't worry, the water temperature will take care of that!"

"We won't look...," Cally added. "Probably," she teased with a wicked grin and both broke up into laughter.

I wouldn't ever consider myself a prude, so hard-on and all, stripped off and jumped in with the girls. We splashed around for a bit and the cold water did lessen my erection mostly, but it never fully went away. Tired and sweaty after our hike, the three of us washed away the grime of the trail. It was too cold to stay in long however, and the girl's asked me to look away as they climbed out. It was tough not to sneak a glance, but I managed it. My last sight of them was as they gathered up their clothes and then two naked butts walking back through the trees to camp.

I gave them a few minutes before I followed. Soon, all in warm dry clothes, we gathered around the stove and cooked up our ready-to-eat meals. We spent a quiet couple of hours once more chatting about nothing as the sun set, before the girls crawled into their tent. I headed to mine, obviously wondering if I would have another late-night visitor.

Sure enough, about half an hour later, I heard the zip on the girl's tent open and a few seconds later, mine was pulled open. One of the girls slid inside and closed the zipper behind her. She slid up beside me and hugged me close.

"Still a little chill from the swim, mind sharing some body heat?" she whispered. Wrapping my arm around her, I thought it was Sam, assuming she was wearing the same night-shirt she had this morning. She tucked herself tight in beside me and made herself at home. It became quite apparent I had a raging hard-on going and I was aching for it to get some attention once more. Sam, if it was her, must have noticed and slid a hand down to my crotch.

"Hmmm...what have we here?" she asked coyly. She gave me a slow handjob while snuggled in beside me. It was obvious I wanted more, however.

"Steve," she whispered to me, "can I ask you something?"

At first, I nodded in reply, before realizing she couldn't see that in the pitch-black darkness. So answered, "Sure."

"Ummm...," she started, seeming a bit shy for the first time since we met. "Would you mind if we only did it in the butt?" Before I could reply, she continued, "I don't have any birth control and don't want to take any chances."

Suddenly a light went on in my head. I had never fucked a girl in the ass before, but like most guys, always hoped for a girlfriend who was into it. The night before now made much more sense, seeing how tight it had been and hard to get in. I smiled thinking that I had finally fucked a girl in the ass, even if I hadn't realized it. And now she wanted me to do it again. Although...

"Wait, was that what we did last night?" I started wondering if this was the same sister, or maybe this was the other one and I had been in a pussy last night.

Sam giggled in the dark, "Yes, that was definitely in the butt, you didn't know that?" she asked in a teasing voice.

"Uuuh...," was all I got out before I could think, and completely exposing myself as clueless. On the plus side, I had fucked a hot girl in the ass, so still a win in my mind.

She giggled again. "So, it is okay?"

"Um, sure," was all I got out in response.

"Great," she said with sudden enthusiasm. "Well, let's get this bad boy ready then," she whispered and bent down to take my cock in her mouth.

I was already hard as a rock but figured out quickly the blow job was mostly about getting my dick wet enough to get into her tight ass. She did seem to go at it with enthusiasm though.

Remembering my thoughtlessness of the previous night though, I asked, "Do you want me to eat you too?"

"Nope," she said with a mouthful of cock. "I just need this big guy inside me."

With that, she rolled on to her tummy beside me hiking her night shirt up as she did. Taking the hint, I crawled up behind her, trapping her little butt between my thighs. She spat in her fingers before reaching back and rubbing it into her little, brown hole.

"All ready," she whispered. Taking my cock in her hand she lined it up with her back hole and said quietly, "Okay, nice and slow Steve,"

I was fine with that and began to bear down gently. Her rosebud resisted for a moment and then with a grunt from Sam, I pushed the head past her tight ring. I kept still then, and she panted, adjusting to the intrusion.

"Okay, nice and slow big boy, in you go." With that she pushed back against me and a couple of more inches slid inside. God it felt amazing! Tight, and hot and gripping me like a vice.

Within a minute I was all the way inside her little butt. Her legs were squeezed tight together and that seemed to make it feel even tighter. I started longer strokes and could feel her respond beneath me. Sam started making little grunts with each thrust and that soon became little moans of, "Oh fuck, Oh fuck...," with each push inside.

I lay down across her back, pinning her beneath me, and she turned her face to kiss me hard, before going back to moaning. My hands ran up along her arms and found her hands knotted into my sleeping bag. It was the most intense fuck I had ever had.

Soon, I could feel by orgasm building and she must have sensed it. Her little "oh fucks," became, "give it to me, give it to me," as my tempo built.

Finally, my crisis came and I pumped a big load of cum deep inside her bowels. I managed to keep enough awareness to notice she was orgasming as well, her little body tensing in waves underneath mine. Her hips thrust back against me, trying to get as much in as she could.

Eventually, we both caught our breath and, cock slipping from her ass, I rolled off her back to lie beside her. Sam, if it was Sam, lay there panting as well.

A couple of minutes later, she rose up on hands and knees and planted a kiss on me, missing my lips in the dark, but no matter. "Thanks, Steve, that was great." With that, she slid back to the end of the tent and started to pull down the zipper. Before she climbed out though, she turned back to me in the darkness.

12