Twin Conundrum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you might be able to manage one more? I know my sister is pretty horny as well."

A bit dumbfounded, all I could blurt out was, "Sure!"

With that she was gone, but not two minutes later another lithe little body slipped through the open fly of my tent. Once inside Cally, (I am going to call her that for my own peace of mind, even though I have no idea really), flicked on a small head torch. I couldn't see her face behind the shadows thrown by the light, but she was holding two objects. The first was a small pack of wet wipes and the second was a mini tub of Vaseline.

"I came prepared," I heard her announce.

Without fuss, she pulled out a couple of wet wipes and began cleaning my cock. Rubbing it up and down and getting it all shiny and clean. Despite having just cum a few minutes before, it started to harden up again straight away. Calli made appreciative noises as her handjob began to produce full results.

Once hard, she leaned forward and in the bobbing of the head torch lamp, began to give me a nice, warm blowjob. Again, all I could do was lay back and enjoy. The head was a bit sensitive after just orgasming, but that just made it even better. After a couple of minutes, Cally opened the little tube of gel and began rubbing it over my cock.

"You ready to fuck another ass Steve?" she asked in a quiet voice, not much above a whisper. I wasn't sure quite why, since her sister could undoubtably hear everything and there was no one else for miles around.

"Definitely," was all I could reply, with obvious enthusiasm. "Do you want to be on your tummy too, or on top?"

"Tummy," she replied and slid down beside me. Once more, I climbed behind a tight little butt and lined up on another little bit of heaven. This time, I didn't wait for a guiding hand. In the dim light of the head torch I could see her pert little ass clearly and lined up the head with her special place.

As I found the right spot and began to put pressure on, Cally turned her head and said in an earthy voice, "Don't be gentle."

With that she thrust hard back at me and my cock went halfway in, all at once. Cally let out a gasp and despite her desire, I paused for a moment to let her adjust.

"Now fuck me," she said with a growl and buried her face in my sleeping bag.

I did.

Where with Sam it had been slower and more gentle, with Cally it was pounding, gasping, groaning and glorious. The small tent made it a bit difficult to go too wild, but I rode that little ass for all I was worth. Soon we were sweaty, panting and completely mad with lust.

All of sudden, Cally called out, "I'm cumming!" and her body went rigid. I felt her ass pulse around me and that was enough to drive me over the edge again as well. I pumped a smaller load into Cally than I had her sister, but the orgasm felt much more intense in exchange. Then we both collapsed in a heap.

A little while later, I got another peck on the cheek before she slid out of my tent, leaving me panting and alone once more. For the next few minutes, I heard some whispering and some giggling coming from their tent. I smiled as I imagined what they might be saying.

I lay there with what must have been the biggest grin on my face. Not only had I finally fucked a girl in the ass, I had done two. And sisters no less! One huge tick from the top of my life's bucket list done. It started to go a bit quiet and I thought maybe the girls, lust sated, were drifting off. I myself felt more relaxed then I could recall in a long time.

Then out of the darkness, I heard, "Steve...do you think you can manage one more?" followed by a burst of giggles.

I smiled, not sure I could manage another round, but was definitely up for trying.

"Just one," I called out, "or are we talking two here?"

Another burst of giggles. "Probably two," was the reply.

I laughed as well, "I can't promise anything but definitely willing to try!" I replied. "But can we do it outside? This tent is starting to get a bit rank."

With a flurry of commotion, I heard one of the girls climbing from her tent and did the same. We met between the tents and I was guessing it was Sam. I could see a little better as the moon was coming up casting everything in a silvery-blue glow.

"Now that my sister remembered the gel, things will be easier," she said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the trees. We stumbled through the dark to the big rock where the swimming hole was. On a flat piece of grass and moss near the water she knelt down. Pulling me close, she got out a wet wipe and cleaned my cock up before putting my semi-turgid member into her mouth. I got a lovely blowjob standing by the river in the moonlight. I was a bit surprised when my dick managed to get hard once more. Have to say I was a bit proud of myself.

Sam, if it was her, then opened the vaseline and smeared it over my cock, before reaching back and putting a dab on her butt. Closing the little container, she set it aside and turned around on all fours.

"In you go, big boy," she teased.

Kneeling behind that beautiful little ass, now glistening in the moonlight, I lined the head up with her special little place. Remembering Sam liked it a bit more gentle, I pushed slowly past her sphincter and inside just a an inch or so before pausing to let her adjust.

"I am still pretty relaxed," she said, "so no need to go too slow Steve...and fucking horny as hell!"

No need to be told twice, I started long deep strokes into that amazing little butt. I was definitely coming to love anal. There was just something more naughty about it, not to mention how tight is was, how much sensation I got from the tight gripping ring of her sphincter and just a deep, animal satisfaction from it. It occurred to me as I knelt behind Sam that I was going to have start looking for a new butt-sex friendly girlfriend when I got home.

Sam was just enjoying the fuck. Her back was arched down, head up, and she was rocking back against me, meeting my thrusts. My hands held her waist tightly, pulling her back onto my cock.

It was a pretty amazing experience all round. Here I was, on the bank of a wilderness river, plowing the tight little ass of a hot girl I had just met the day before. The moon was almost full and the sounds of night creatures filled the air, mixed with the gasps of pleasure coming from us.

After having cum twice already, I was lasting longer this time and we had been at it maybe ten minutes when Sam started to have a massive orgasm. She dropped down on her elbows, panting and her body seemed to go a bit limp. I stayed still, waiting for her to recover, and in a minute or so, starting slow pumping again. Almost immediately, she came again, even harder. This time, she collapsed forward, pulling away from my cock.

I sat back on my haunches, hard cock still aiming up towards the stars, and admired the girl on the grass before me. She turned on her side and curled up into a little ball, still panting.

Just then a light turned on from the nearby trees and we heard Cally's voice say, "Well, that looked pretty hot!"

Her sister chuckled between pants, and I laughed as well. Coming forward, Cally knelt down beside us and ran a hand over her sisters' arm comfortingly.

"Looks like you gave her the ride of her life Steve."

"Let's say I was highly motivated."

Sam, still lying on her side, chimed in, "Oh yea...that was amazing. Best cum ever!"

I must have beamed a smile a mile wide. Then I noticed Cally staring at my still hard cock.

"Hmm...looks like you are still ready for more," she commented, reaching for my cock.

Leaving her sister to recover, Cally walked over to the boulder and bent over slightly, leaning against it. Her long night shirt covered her ass, but it couldn't hide the tantalizing curve of her butt in the dim light and shadows of the moon's glow.

Without a word, I moved up behind her and lifted her nightshirt up over the now glowing globes of her ass. Her hand went between her legs to play with her pussy while I lined up on her butt. Knowing she liked it a bit rougher, I pushed straight in, without any pause until I was fully embedded. Cally gasped and grunted as I did but didn't object. I didn't give her any time to adjust to the intrusion and began pounding her tight hole.

Cally rested her forehead on her arm against the boulder and I could see her other arm still beneath her, presumably frigging her clit. Still hard as a rock, I felt like Superman and let myself go, giving it all my being.

Glancing over, I saw Sam was now sitting up and, legs spread, was rubbing her pussy furiously while watching me pump her sisters' ass. It was a glorious moment.

But all things must end and after maybe fifteen more minutes of riding Cally's butt, another orgasm started to build. This one came from deep down, starting at my toes and rising until my whole body went rigid and I locked Cally's butt to my groin, as deep as I could go.

Beneath me, Cally's furiously pumping arm and her own gasps and shudders showed me she had just cum as well. Across the grass, Sam grunted out her own self-administered orgasm.

It took a while for all three of us to recover. Eventually, we all staggered back to the campsite and each pulled out sleeping bags from our tents. Finding a flat, open area beneath the moon, we lay down together, with me in the middle and a sister on either side. No words were spoken, and we were all asleep in minutes.

In the morning, I woke first. The girls still slumbered on either side and I have to admit, I was still feeling the immense high of the night before. Unable to sleep anymore, I gently slid from my sleeping bag, and naked made my way through the trees to the swimming hole. There was a slight mist but the morning seemed warmer than yesterday and I wasn't too cold. Without a thought, I leapt into the swimming hole.

I must have made a pretty loud shout, because the water was quite cold. Loud enough to wake the girls because a few minutes later they walked over the pool as well. Sam had her sleeping bag wrapped around her and Cally still had on her thigh-length nightshirt. Both looked a bit messy and absolutely gorgeous at the same time.

"Morning," I called.

"Morning Steve," they both chimed in unison, followed by yawns.

"I was a bit sweaty this morning, so figured I better clean up."

Both girls smiled, and then shared an odd glance. Looking back at me, Sam said in a slightly strange, maybe nervous tone, "Uh, Steve, we have something to show you. I hope you are okay with it...after last night."

Curious, I could only shrug. "Sure."

After sharing another glance, Sam dropped her sleeping bag and I saw her there fully naked in the morning sunshine for the first time. My initial assessment was right. Her body was slim, with pale white skin, long legs and small breasts. She looked like a teenager, all coltish, all though I knew they were both in the early twenties. Her mons was shaved bare and with the way she stood with legs slightly apart, I could see a very neat, pretty pussy.

While I was looking at Sam, Cally pulled her nightshirt up and over her head. My first impression was how identical they both were, skinny, coltish and small little breasts. But then between Cally's legs I saw a tiny cock. Probably the littlest cock I had ever seen...maybe an inch...two inches tops. Behind it I could barely see any scrotum...it was as if she had no balls at all.

While I was processing that fact, I was hit with the other sledgehammer. Cally was a boy! I had fucked a boy! I had no idea what to make of that realization and my mind swirled.

Both girls just stood there, waiting. I guess they could see the thoughts running through my head, and a likely very vacant stare.

After a minute though, I kind of got control of myself and looked back at them. Both were obviously a bit worried about how I would react...if I would be angry, or worse violent. But at the same time, there was no shortage of confidence in the stance; even a bit of arrogance. Both stood proudly naked before me awaiting my judgement.

Looking at them both, I was struck again how similar they were...identical really, except for that one little detail. Both were beautiful...women. That was my lightbulb moment. Both were women, really, and I fully admit both damned sexy.

Actually, I am somewhat ashamed to say my thoughts immediately shifted from the fact that Cally was really a boy to which ass felt better? I know, I know...but I am a guy, what can I say?

Finally, realizing I had been silent a bit too long, I looked up at them both and smiled.

"You both look great...sexy as hell...except for one little problem."

The girls looked at each other, a bit confused and wondering what I was about to say.

With a big-ass smile, I said, "I can't see those two amazing butts I fucked last night!"

With shy laugh, and a clear sense of relief, both girls turned around and stuck their butts out at me! Sam even slapped hers for the full effect.

"There we go...now that's is a glorious sight!"

Both girls laughed again. I could see as they bent over, Sam's cute little pussy peeking out under her rosebud and, again being a guy, wondered if it had ever been fucked? Not that I cared anymore...I would take that ass again any day. Beside her I could see Cally's almost non-existent little scrotum and her tiny dick. No wonder I hadn't noticed anything as you could barely see it from behind.

Both girls jumped in and we splashed around, rinsing off the sweat and dried Vaseline. Later, we had coffee together and packed up. We walked together again that day and I am happy to admit that both girls dragged me off the trail at different times to be bent over and fucked again. They were keeping the little tub of Vaseline handy at all times now.

I can also say that when Cally dragged me off, she was behaving a little more shyly now that her secret was out, but for me it certainly didn't affect my lust. I still thought of her as a sexy little number and plowed her ass with gusto.

We camped one more night together and while the girls both admitted to being a bit sore, decided to tough it out and we fucked like rabbits again most of the night. Since my tent was the biggest, we all piled in there and at one point both girls were on their tummies next to each other and I just went back and forth between them. Both demanded I cum inside them and I had to make sure I shared equally.

The last day together, we walked out of the trail and into a small town. I called my buddy to let him know I was ready to go and the girls hung around while I waited. When he arrived, we said our goodbyes and there were lots of hugs and kisses. They didn't give me their contact details, but I did give them mine. As I drove away, I saw them on the side of the highway, Sam with her thumb out. I was already starting to feel jealous about who the next lucky guy to pick them up was.

I didn't hear from the sisters again for nearly a year. I did change my dating parameters and am happy to say I now have now been dating both regular and 'special' girls. I don't really see any difference and if I like them and find them cute, what the hell! I do admit, I really am a butt sex guy now...so edging towards the special ones I must admit.

Almost a year to the day after we went our separate days, as another school term was winding down, I got a text message. It was the name of a hiking trail and the name of the parking area for the trail head. It was signed S&C.

12