Twin Elf-Sluts Save Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to know what happens next? You get to watch me seduce and fuck your sister right in front of you."

Tinsley screamed against her gag in a helpless rage.

"She's so hopped up on mistletoe that she'll beg me for it, thanks to you. I'm going to make my cock an addiction for her. That's why you should stop resisting and give in to me, my pet. We both know that you'll never leave her, and I'm planning to make her my permanent cock sleeve."

Tinsley thrashed her head, bucking against him.

"Look forward," he advised her, still whispering. "You'll be able to see what I'm doing to her in the window's reflection." Then he tied her feet together as well so that she couldn't get up.

Moving over to Tabitha, he made his voice warm and loving. "Are you ready to get up? I have some nice lotion that I can rub on your ouches."

Tabitha slowly rose, nodded her head, but paused when she saw her sister.

"Not to worry about her, dearest. Undoing naughtiness can be a harsh business, and she needs to rest there for a bit. It's for the best."

"Yes, Santa," she said in a small voice. He grabbed the lotion and shepherded her over to the couch. He sat down and then invited her to lie over his lap. Once she was on top of him, he flicked open the back closure of her bra and started pulling down her thong.

"What are you doing?" she asked in confusion.

"That bra must be uncomfortable with your piercings in, and the thong will get in the way of the lotion. You need to be comfortable right now. You've had a big day."

Removing her thong, he squirted the vanilla lotion onto her ass cheeks and rubbed it in with gentle strokes. He knew from her soft sighs that she was enjoying herself. He worked his way down along the crease of her ass and under her cheeks, incrementally nudging her legs apart.

He moved down to her upper thighs, massaging right up to the precipice of her crotch before working back down. Her wetness soaked through his trousers beneath her. It was around that time that she began to hump his lap, wiggling and grinding.

"Tabitha!" Santa scolded. "Here I am, trying to look after you, and your pussy juice has soaked through my pants! You've made a mess!"

Tabitha gasped in humiliation.

"You'd better get on your knees and lick it off. Good girls clean up their messes," he said sternly.

"Oh! Of course!" she whispered, squirming off his lap to the floor.

She leaned forward and fervently lapped at the fabric as she rubbed her tits against his legs, craving the contact. The mistletoe frenzy rode her hard now; she hadn't had sex since the night prior.

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Santa exclaimed. "You've given me a hard-on with your sloppy sucking and licking."

He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back, brow furrowed with pretend fury.

"You will take it out of my pants and take care of it, young lady, this time and every other time you make my cock hard. Don't think you can get out of your punishments by distracting me this way."

"It wasn't on purpose," she protested.

"Do not talk back to me. You just added three spankings to your total."

Tabitha's eyes widened. Quickly, she reached forward and opened his fly. The moment the zip came down, Santa's enormous cock sprung forth, looming in front of her face.

"Whoa," she breathed in awe. "It's huge."

He yanked her head forward onto his dick, shoving its head into her mouth when she gave a surprised yelp.

"Suck it, and watch the teeth," he ordered.

Tabitha strove to keep her mouth as wide as possible as she wrapped her lips around the first real dick she'd serviced in over three years. Fortunately, Tinsley occasionally delighted in fucking her face with a strap-on, so she wasn't unprepared. Taking a couple of quick breaths through her nose, she hollowed her cheeks and started working her tongue.

Santa gave a small grunt in surprise. He was surprised that she hadn't started gagging yet. He started thrusting, fucking her face a little deeper and enjoying the glick, glick, glick of his cock hitting the back of her throat.

Eyes rolling and struggling to breathe, Tabitha drooled all over his dick. He shoved his cock and little deeper and reached his prize; she gagged once, twice, three times. He withdrew his dick. As fun as it was to fuck her face, he wanted her pussy.

"Very disappointing, Tabitha. You'll never make me cum like that. I thought you were talented earlier. Don't you think you'd better try something else?"

Tabitha's eyes filled with tears. She hated disapointing him.

"I can do better. I promise," she whispered, tears spilling over.

"There, there," Santa said. "Come sit on my lap. It'll be alright. Tell me, have you not had much experience?"

"No," she said tearfully, clambering onto his lap. "I'm sorry. I was trying my best!"

"Sit astride me this time, one leg on either side. Doesn't that feel better already?" He flexed his hips, rubbing his hard cock along her slit.

Tabitha let out a high-pitched moan and almost fell backward in response to the stimulation. Santa reached down and lined his thick rod up with her wet entrance.

"Sit down all the way, baby girl, so you don't fall over."

Tabitha sat down, impaling herself on his cock with one motion.

"AAEHHHH!" she screeched, immediately lifting back up again, her hands on his shoulders. He grabbed her hips and yanked her back down onto his cock again.

"Good girl," Santa praised, flexing his hips. "Such a good girl, giving your pussy to me."

Tabitha looked at him with stunned eyes, feeling the fullness of him inside her. He rubbed her back as he fucked her pussy slowly as she sat on top of him.

"Did you want to make it up to me by letting me fuck you, hm? Do you like the way my cock feels inside you?"

"Y-yes, Daddy Christmas."

"Daddy's going to fuck your pussy until you cum for him, little Tabby. Can you bounce on my cock?" he asked, reaching for her clit. He latched onto the ring that pierced her hood, tugging it in rhythm with his thrusting hips.

Hesitantly, Tabitha bounced on top of Santa's lap, observing, with some trepidation, the predatory tilt of his searing gold eyes.

"Faster," he ordered. As she complied, his eyes drifted down to her bouncing, tinsel-decked boobs. He bit his lips, his hands stroking possessively over her hips. "Good, your pussy feels so good," he grunted.

Santa's cock stuffed Tabitha fuller than she ever had been before. She could feel the ridge of his cock head rubbing deep inside her vagina, finding the exact location of her g-spot and rubbing it over and over. As he continued to play with her clit, she felt her breaths quicken.

"Are you going to cum for me while I'm fucking your slut hole?" he asked roughly.

His tonal change nearly sent her over the edge, but her training kicked in. She whipped her head towards where her sister still lay gagged and tied up, watching her fuck Santa in the window's reflection, crying out, "Please, can I cum, Tinsy? Please?"

Santa groaned harshly, cock twitching as his hips thrust upward rhythmically. He grabbed Tabitha by the hair at the nape and turned her head back to face him.

"I decide when both of you get to cum from now on, little girl, so ask Santa nicely."

Across the room, Tinsley screamed against her gag. The combination of Tabitha's pussy and Tinsley's humiliation was truly edging him now. He relished the wet slapping of his schlong fucking in and out of her, interspersed with the desperate sounds she emitted as she tried to form words.

"Please, c-can I cum, Daddy?" she finally choked out.

"Cum for me," he said, jolly eyes lighting with pleasure as he felt her walls pulse around him on command and she screamed her release. He fell over the edge with her, coating the inside of her cunt with his cream in six powerful spurts.

Tabitha collapsed against him as she came down from her orgasm, burying her face in the crook of his neck and clinging to his trunk.

************************

Tinsley was in hell. Her ass was still on fire from the spanking. Her shoulders ached from having her arms tied behind her back and half-standing bent over a hard, cold desk wasn't exactly comfortable. She burned with jealousy and resentment. The bastard had fucked her sister right in front of her; he'd stolen her sub while she lay naked, wrapped up like a present.

Worse, she'd let him see her cry. He'd forced the tears of pain from the spanking out of her, but the drops that now leaked from the corners of her eyes in a steady stream were evidence that he had broken her. Santa Claus took what she loved most, and she was helpless to stop him.

In the window's reflection, she watched him casually peck Tabitha on the head and whisper in her ear before lifting her off his lap and tucking her against the pillows of the couch. He rose from the couch, yanking off what remained of his clothing and tossing it on the floor.

As he padded over to her, she watched his reflection warp. His shape seemed to melt like candle wax before snapping into a new form. His abs became more pronounced and his shoulders widened. He gained perhaps an inch in height. Most worryingly, his cock reformed, still sizable, but less girthy, and it was hard again!

He slid his arm under her abdomen, helping her to stand with her legs still tied. He let out a low laugh, reaching forward to run his index finger through the puddle of liquid that lay near the edge of the desk, where her groin had lain.

His right arm braced her back against him and he met her eyes in the reflection once more. Never looking away, he raised his wet finger to his mouth and sucked it clean. She dropped her eyes from his, tears falling faster down her face. She felt his hard-on pressing against her tender ass.

"You have a choice to make now," he whispered, his lips brushing against her ear. He ran his hands up and down her waist, making her flesh pebble. "I'm going to fuck your ass." She jerked against him, shaking her head furiously.

"Option one, you continue your brattiness. I fuck your ass while you're still tied up with you fighting me all the way, and then your sister comes over. I instructed her to come after I've started fucking you. She removes your gag, you scream 'stop' or some other nonsense, and then I tell her you've been drugging her all along. That she never really wanted you. That the person she loved and trusted most in the world betrayed her."

Tinsley shook her head over and over, sobbing softly around the gag.

"Option two, you decide to be a good whore for me. You both continue taking your mistletoe daily, and she'll never be the wiser. You'll address me as master. You'll do everything I ask of you with enthusiasm. When she comes over to remove your gag, you'll moan and thank me for fucking you. You'll ask your sister, oh so nicely, if you can eat my cum out of her pussy. I'll even use lube if you pick option two," he said.

"Nod if you choose number two," he purred against her ear. Sobs wracking her entire frame, she nodded. "Good pet! Try not to tumble when I untie your legs."

He knelt in front of her and loosened the bonds until they dropped to the floor, then reached up and pulled off her thong. To her surprise, he turned her around and directed her to sit on the edge of his desk.

"I wish you would stop crying," he murmured, opening her legs so he was at eye level with her sex. "Let yourself enjoy this."

Santa Claus leaned forward and laved Tinsley's clit with his tongue, applying languorous strokes interspersed with flicks to her sensitive nub. Tinsley squealed through the gag, too surprised to continue her crying. She leaned backward, unprepared. Her still bound wrists barely prevented her from falling backward.

After a few long moments, Tinsley relaxed under his pleasurable ministrations. Maybe he had changed his mind. Perhaps she could satisfy him with mutual oral sex or even vaginal intercourse.

When he shoved his index and middle finger into her sopping cunt, she rocked against his hand, encouraging his attentions. But no sooner had he wet them than he pulled them out and used the lubrication from her cunt to loosen her asshole.

She whined against the gag, begging him with her eyes. He didn't even lookup. His attention was all for her puckered pink star as he squirted the gel-like lotion from earlier onto his fingers and fucked her ass with first one finger, then two, then three. All along, she moaned and squirmed, but she couldn't suppress her arousal as he continued to lick her slit.

As she built toward her climax, he pulled out his fingers and stood. She cursed him through her gag, glaring. He laughed and pulled her close.

"Time for me to fuck your ass. From the feel of it, you've still got your cherry." He continued to cuddle her, despite her low cursing against the gag, fondling her ass cheeks and placing sloppy open-mouthed kisses along her neck. Then he turned her around. She found herself bent over the desk once more.

With her cheek pressed against the desk, Tinsley resigned herself to her miserable fate. Santa was going to tear open her unwilling virgin ass and revel in her unwillingness.

"You're going to love this, in the end," Kris Kringle reassured her as he lined the head of his penis up with her rear hole. He pushed his well-lubed dick forward with slow, steady pressure.

"Push out as I push in. Open your chimney up for me," he coached.

Tinsley cried out in pain. She did her best to push out. The pressure and the size of him seemed impossible to take. She thought her hole would surely tear at any moment. Instead, she felt the precise moment his cock head breached her ass. They groaned simultaneously.

"IT'S TOO BIG! TAKE IT OUT!" she screamed. To Santa and Tabitha, hearing her through the gag, her yell sounded odd, a half-screamed and utterly unintelligible keen.

Santa paused for a moment, rubbing Tinsley's back as he allowed her ass to adjust to him. The tightness was exquisite. But he couldn't remain still for long. The hot vice of her channel seemed to want to pull him in deeper.

He gradually resumed the forward pressure, pushing in an inch further, earning himself wiggle room. Tinsley wouldn't stop thrashing, so he landed one smart slap on her ass. She stilled instantly, recalling that he could be much rougher, should he choose.

When she stilled, he reached under her and stimulated her clit as he continued to thrust his way into her ass. After what seemed like an eternity to Tinsley, Santa finally had his long cock all the way inside her.

"There's a good little anal whore," he said wickedly. "You've got all of me now."

He gave a few longer pumps. Tinsley couldn't get over the feeling of fullness. She was merely sore now; the pain ebbed with him fully seated. She felt like she might just pop from being over-stuffed at any second, though.

"Tabitha!" Santa called as he fucked Tinsley's ass at a leisurely pace. "Come."

Tabitha made her way over. She had been watching all along, fascinated by the sight of him fucking her sister's ass and by her sister's complete surrender to him, which struck Tabitha as oddly out of character.

It's probably because she feels bad about being so naughty, Tabitha thought to herself. Besides, who wouldn't want Daddy Santa's fuck-stick inside them? It was magical.

"Yes, Daddy Santa?" Tabitha chirped, standing across the desk from him behind her sister's head. She laced her fingers behind her back to better display her tits for him.

He threw her a randy smile for her efforts. "You know what to do," he grunted, pumping away behind her sister's back. She licked her lips, enjoying the view from her new vantage point. Reaching forward, she undid first her sister's bound hands, and then the gag. Her sister's continuous moan was much louder with it gone.

"What do you say?" he asked, smacking Tinsley's rear again.

"Th-thank y-you for-" Here, Santa paused, presumably to let Tinsley complete her statement. "F-fucking my ass, Master."

Santa gave a triumphant, shit-eating grin. This was the most fun he'd had all century. Breaking Tinsley in as his live-in anal whore would require time and dedication, but with the way her tushie felt clamped around his cock right now, he would never give her up.

"Are you ready to eat my cum out of Tabby's sweet little puss?" he asked, giving a quick thrust for emphasis.

"Y- Argh! Yes, Master," Tinsley squeaked.

"Good pet," Santa replied with satisfaction. "You know what to do, Tabby."

He then scooted himself and Tinsley back slightly. This gave Tabitha adequate room to slide under sister into a sixty-nine position. Tabitha's head leaned back over the edge of the desk so that she could suck her sister's clit while Santa continued to fuck her ass. Meanwhile, Tinsley's face was perfectly aligned with her cream-filled cunt.

As soon as she was in position, she eagerly sucked her sister's clit. She wanted to ease as much of Tabby's discomfort as she could. Santa reached forward and shoved Tinsley's face between Tabitha's legs.

"How does it taste?" he demanded as he resumed his relentless thrusting into her ass.

"Like... milk and snickerdoodles?" Tinsley said in astonishment before she shoved her tongue back into her sister's pussy.

She loved to sixty-nine with her sister and intended to remind Tabby of how good they were together, even if she was getting railed from behind. Tinsley wasn't sure when it started, but tendrils of pleasure now radiated from her ass as Santa continued his steady strokes.

Together, the trio found a perfect rhythm. Tabitha was in heaven. Her sister was tongue fucking her and moaning with pleasure as she sucked her clit, and Tabitha's arms reached out between Tinsley's legs to cup Santa's powerful ass as he plunged his hips forward and back. She relished the front-row seat to her sister's defilement.

Santa was thinking desperately of the Queen of England. He held his rhythm steady with all his might, waiting until Tabitha, then Tinsley, requested permission to come. He gave it as soon as they asked it and then allowed himself his release as well.

"HO! HO!" he yelled as he thrust, spurting his cum into Tinsley's bowels. "HO!" Tabitha's magic, ass-massaging hands had made it difficult to last towards the end.

Exhausted, they all eventually made their way to the couch. They draped over each other, sweaty, spent, and satisfied. Looking out the window, Tinsley's mouth dropped open.

"The sky!" she breathed in awe. Northern lights, brighter than any she'd ever seen, lit the heavens in red and green, illuminating the north pole.

Santa smiled lazily. "Ah, well, ladies. We may need to go public with our relationship after all. Everyone's going to know anyway, now. I plan on making sure Christmas cums more than once this year."