Twin Flame Prison Release Her Story

Story Info
Twin Flames Reunite After Separated By Prison.
1.6k words
4.25
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not believe he was there in front of her after all this time. The memories that they had before, although glorious, seemed nothing compared to what she expected was to come. They had talked many times about what it would be like when they could finally be together again. In wedded conjugal Bliss! Enduring the pain and faithfulness it took to stare at each other with longing through thick handprint covered glass. She had decided to stay with him simply because another man just would not do! He was her twin flame, and they would get through this no matter what. She had sufficed with late night phone calls, emails, and those necessary but difficult visits. It seemed so cruel that they could not even touch. The idea of simply being able to hold his hand took on new meaning. She had spent many nights bringing herself to climax fantasizing about his strong hands, dark thick hair, and powerful physique only made stronger by his many months in prison. Just the thought of him could make her panties wet. No other man had ever captured her soul the way her husband had. And it certainly didn't hurt that he was the sexiest thing she had ever seen.

"You're here!" she squealed in delight. They ran to embrace. She jumped into his arms, and she could feel his strength holding her ever so gently. Their lips touched passionately, and she felt a spark of their flame. Their tongues intertwining with the longing of many months. She loved to taste him as his full lips nibbled sweetly on her lower one. She could smell his scent, the salty musk of pure testosterone. He slowly lowered her to the ground and grabbed her waist tenderly. "I love you so much. You are so beautiful." he said. She leaned into his chest and inhaled his scent again; relaxing into his loving embrace. She exhaled a soft cry of relief and sadness. "I missed you so much. I love you too." "I missed you. I can't wait to be with you." he responded. Their eyes met as he gently touched her jaw and raised her face to his. They breathed each other in without saying a word knowing their souls were completely together again. The longing apparent in their loving stare. "let's go!" he said with a knowing smirk. He grabbed her hand, and she slipped her fingers through his as they walked to the car.

When they entered the hotel room it smelled like flowers and lavender thanks to the elaborate set up hotel staff had in the suite. "This is fire!" he said. She smiled and nodded in agreement. She began to put her bag down and all the sudden she felt him from behind; grabbing her forcefully but lovingly by the waist. As she pressed herself into his strong arms, she could feel his hard shaft press up against her butt and lower back as if begging for her attention. He gently brushed her hair to the side and tenderly kissed the back of her neck. She shuddered and moaned as the goosebumps spread down her back. "I've been waiting for you for so long baby." he whispered into her ear. She turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Me too!" She exclaimed with a smile as she playfully pushed him toward the bed. "Now hold on." he said. "I do need to take a shower first." That's perfect! she thought as he headed toward the bathroom. "Ok but don't be too long baby" She replied.

As soon as she heard the water running in the shower, she began to unpack her bag. She pulled out lingerie she bought especially for the occasion; a blue lacy two piece with crotchless underwear. She quickly undressed, grabbed the lingerie, and began to strap into the blue ensemble. She gave a quick check in the mirror, combed her hair, and sat down on the bed anxiously waiting. The water stopped in the shower, and she smiled with nervous anticipation. He stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist still glistening from the shower. His hair damp and dark. He looked so sexy. His jaw dropped slightly, and his eyes widened as he looked her up and down. "Wow!" he exclaimed. He walked toward the bed and grabbed her legs so she would fall onto her back. He threw his towel to the side. She looked down and saw his throbbing shaft waiting for her. She gulped in anticipation.

He began to climb on top of her and he kissed her, with urgency this time. Their hands grabbing at each other in a wild frenzy. He began to suck on her neck, and she wailed. "Yeah, you can be as loud as you want baby!" he grunted. She could feel his teeth grazing the flesh on her neck and collarbone. She dug her fingernails in his back in blind passion. She was already so wet. She released her unknowing grip as he slipped his fingers into the straps of her blue bra and pulled it down. He kissed her shoulder causing shudders of arousal to run through her body. Then he slid his finger just far enough into the lace to slowly graze her nipple. She squirmed and smiled with delight. He grinned back and began to run his hands across the lace bra gliding back and forth over her breasts. Her nipples hardened as he grazed his hand softly over them. Then he slid his hand down to her waist and ran his finger across the blue lace trim of her underwear, feeling just around the edges where the crotch drops off to leave everything exposed. "God! You're so sexy!" He exclaimed.

They continued kissing and she pushed him on his back. She straddled his warm body, her juices flowing onto his stomach, and began to kiss and bite his neck. He moaned in response, then rolled them on to their side. He caressed her side and glided his hand onto her stomach before slowly tracing his finger across her pelvic bone. "Ooohhh!" she quivered in delight as he took his hand and began stroking her bald pussy. "So smooth!" he exclaimed. "I did it just for us. It makes me extra sensitive down there." she replied with a wink. She noticed his dick twitch a little in anticipation. "I can tell somebody likes it." She teased. He continued to caress her pink pussy lips with three of his fingers. Then he slowly inserted one finger in her pussy, and she cried out again as he wiggled it very gently back and forth. She blindly grasped with her left hand searching for his hard dick. She grabbed it and he shuddered, she began to gently rub his cock up and down concentrating on the head and feeling his pre cum roll down the shaft of his penis. She could feel herself getting wetter and leaking onto his fingers. Touching him just added to her pleasure.

He took his middle fingertip and began to rub her clit in a circular motion. "Oh, fuck baby you're going to make me cum!" She cried out. "Oh yeah cum for daddy. Make daddy happy." he replied. She held his dick with a tight grasp, and he whimpered while she came. "I'm not done with you yet" he said firmly. He pushed her back on the bed, so she lay flat again. He started at her knees and kissed down her thighs. Her sex still spasming. He flicked her clit with his tongue and her hips bucked forward. Her hips went down with a toss of his arm demanding submission. His mouth sucked greedily at her swollen seed. Her hips continued to buck under his strength with every jolt of pleasure. "FUCK! FUCK! Oh, my baby!" Her juices ran down his chin as she squirted into his mouth. He began to climb on top of her while he kissed her lips, down her chin, jaw, and neck. Just long enough for her to catch her breath after her orgasms.

He wrapped his arms around her and slowly slid his dick into her. She whimpered with delight when her already sensitive area felt him enter her. He gasped as he began to thrust slowly at first and then faster. She could hear the sound of her legs slapping against his. He paused just long enough to kiss her deeply before he began thrusting again. She could feel his hardness go deeper inside her as he moaned. He whispered into her ear, "you are mine my beautiful wife." "Yes, yes I'm your wife baby!" she cried. She could feel her muscles contract first in the back of her legs and up the sides of her hips spreading to her inner thighs. He cried out as her pelvic muscles started to contract against his engorged member. She was going to cum again already. She threw her head back, her lips slightly parted, panting for air. "Baby I think I am going to cum again. I'm sorry." she said breathlessly, only half apologizing. "I love it baby. I'm going to cum with you." He yelped as he had been delaying his own pleasure to a ravenous extent. He pounded into her uncontrollably as she wrapped her legs tightly around his back. She let her hips rock back and forth as she held him tightly and pressed her hands in his back. She could feel herself giving into the sensations and she couldn't hold back any longer. They both yelled out in ecstasy. She could feel his penis twitch inside her pulsating tunnel with the last of his semen pumping into her. They relaxed into one another with breathless, wordless pants of satisfaction. She looked into his eyes, and he gazed back. They kissed one another softly while continuing to embrace. Softness quickly turned into insistence as his cock began to harden again. They had to make up for lost time after all. "Ready for round 2?" He said with a smile....