Twin Flames

Story Info
Twin sisters take control of their destiny and swap husbands.
5.1k words
4.39
14.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjun and Raj never had much in common and you would not know they were siblings from simply looking at them unless someone pointed it out to you. They were born a year apart but their respective personalities could not be any more different.

Raj was studious and had the patience of a saint but Arjun was quick tempered and he would rather fight than touch a book. Arjun was short with a heavy build where as Raj was tall and languid. The only person that Raj ever fought with was his brother.

They would often fight at home usually due to Arjun's hot temper and when they were 13 they were both enlisted in a wrestling gym. They came from Punjabi roots and their father had been a wrestler in his youth. The only way he knew how to instill discipline was to get them signed up to a wrestling gym. He was sure after taking a few beatings Arjun would soon calm down. Raj was always well behaved unless he was instigated by Arjun but their father needed the brothers to stick together as he was worried about Arjun.

Raj understood his responsibilities and always looked out for Arjun. By the time Raj turned 18 he went to college to study engineering and Arjun somehow made it to college to study at college on some sports program. Arjun was gifted at wrestling and this helped open doors for him.

The dichotomy was that Arjun felt envious of Raj as he was more intelligent and he could never match up. In his own way Raj was envious of Arjun as he was more loved by their father due to his prowess in wrestling. Raj was becoming resentful of Arjun, no matter how much Arjun screwed up, Raj was always expected to pick up the pieces.

Raj wanted to go to America and be an engineer and Arjun had grand dreams of his own as he wanted to compete at the Olympics. They were young men on the cusp of life and they had dreams and ambitions they wanted to fulfill.

It was in the second year of college for Raj that his father began to put his affairs in order. He had been diagnosed with cancer and he wanted to ensure the boys would be ok once he was gone. Arjun was only in his first year and he was getting ready to compete at the national championships.

Their father ran a very successful and lucrative clothing store in the heart of the city. They were a well known brand and people came from far and wide. It was the only reason Raj and Arjun could afford to go to college.

"You both know I am proud of you but you must now put family and honor before any personal dreams. Our store employs many people and you must ensure it continues to flourish," he said to the teary eyed boys.

For the brothers, their father was their superhero, he was the strongest man they knew and they always believed him to be invincible. The news of his cancer was devastating news for them. They lost their mother when they were young but their father was a constant influence in their life.

Raj and Arjun began to take over the duties in the store as their father battled the illness. Raj took on more managerial duties where as Arjun took on the grunt work. Arjun felt a little resentful but he also knew this was where their strengths were. In some way, they made a good team.

Mr Mahindra was their father's business partner and he had two twin daughters who were a similar age to Arjun and Raj. Their father had identified Mr Mahindra as the guardian for the boys once he was gone.

Mr Mahindra had a business empire of his own. He owned a cafe, small hotel and a restaurant while also being a business partner in the clothing store. He wanted to find a good marriage for his daughter's as he always found it a burden. He liked Arjun and Raj and they came from good hard working stock.

It was agreed that in order to cement the partnership that the sisters, Sonali and Sania would marry Arjun and Raj.

"Raj, is any of this fair?" Arjun asked as they had both sat down to eat one late evening.

"What choice do we have? Baba worked all of his life to feed us, clothe us and put a roof over our heads. Do we just let everything he worked for rot? We need the store as well or we will not be able to pay for anything. When things are good then maybe we can think again, if Baba gets better and the store is able to run on its own," Raj replied in his usual thoughtful manner.

Arjun slams his fists against the table barely containing his anger.

"It is bullshit. You know it is. Baba is not getting better. Things are never going to be good. We are going to be trapped in a marriage and our dreams are gone," Arjun replied.

Arjun was closer to the truth than he could have imagined. 6 weeks before the wedding, Baba died. It was a time of grief and mourning for the boys and Mr Mahindra took on a more fatherly role.

Arjun saw this as an opportunity to escape his responsibilities but Raj insisted they could not back out of the proposed wedding, it was a matter of honor for them.

It was around two weeks before the wedding, the boys were watching old family videos. They wanted to reminisce and think of their dad. Their father had an old video camera and he would record videos from birthday parties to their old youth wrestling days.

They watched the videos and bantered each other about their old matches.

"He always gets you with the lock. How do you never see it?" Raj laughed as Arjun fell into the same trap over and over again. Arjun used his brute force and pinned him in the end but Raj was more analytical in his view. He was more technical and tactical when it came to wrestling.

"I got him in the end," Arjun replies as he changes it to the next tape.

He sits down as they play the video. The camera is set up in an inconspicuous manner as though someone has left it on in error. The camera lens is facing their father's bed and the video sends a strange unnerving feeling through the brothers. A sense of voyeurism of watching something they shouldn't.

Raj has a bad feeling and reaches for the remote but Arjun pulls it away. They look at each other, without saying the words they both seem to agree, we are watching this no matter where it goes.

Their father enters the screen and sits on the bed. He glances over at the camera in a way to check that it was still on. He looks younger and they had not seen him like that in some years.

Then in walks the maid, "Sir, I don't have long."

"Take off your clothes then," their father orders abruptly as he pulls down his pajamas and underwear revealing his cock.

Raj can't help but gasp and take a deep breath. He is shocked. Is this really Baba?

The maid has a dark dusky skin as she strips out of her sari and gets on the bed.

Their father pulls her by the legs so they are hanging off the edge. He thrusts hard inside of her. He is hard and aggressive, the opposite of what Raj understood a relationship between a man and a woman to be.

"Easy. Not so rough," the maid begs. Arjun is watching intently as their father roughly fucks the maid.

"Shut her up," their father says to someone off camera.

Raj wonders who else could be there, Mr Mahindra? A disturbing thought enters his mind for a brief moment but the truth would be even more disturbing.

A familiar female figure walks in to the shot. A figure they had not seen in many years but the familiarity instantly struck the boys. She is in just her panties which she begins to remove as she walks towards their father and the maid.

Raj can only see her back but she is so familiar. Arjun is completely engrossed in the scene and he has recognized who it is.

"Is that? Is that..." Raj asks not able to think straight.

"Yes," Arjun replies.

The woman climbs on the bed and sits on the face of the maid.

"Be a good girl and take care of mommy," the woman says.

Raj looks away in shock and horror covering his face. Were their parents some kind of swingers? But he could not completely look away as he peaked between his fingers.

Their father was so rough and hard on the maid as their mommy moaned from the attention the maid gave her.

Arjun was stroking his cock inside his pants. He was subtle but he was unable to control himself as he watched his parents engaged in such wanton behavior.

Raj was being tormented as he watched his parents have vivacious sex before his eyes albeit on a video recording. There was a feeling in the pit of his stomach that made him feel like he wanted to throw up. Despite the shock and horror they were witnessing Raj had a tent in his trousers and his cock was bursting to get out.

They watched as their parents effortlessly moved the maid so that she was now bent over the bed and their mother was laying on her back as the maid ate her pussy. This was not their first time being with another woman.

Whereas Raj was in a mix of shock and disgust, Arjun was looking on as a new world opened up to him. His father was his hero and to watch him be so dominant in sex only made him more determined to lose his virginity and dominate his bride to be on their wedding night.

Raj tried to adjust the tight underwear but as he did he could not help but stroke his cock. Arjun pulled down his trousers and underwear and began stroking his cock before Raj.

"Fuck it," Raj muttered as he pulled out his cock and began stroking it to the sight of his dad fucking the maid and his mother having her cunt eaten.

"Randi, kutti," they heard their mother curse while their father grunted as he pounded the maid.

"Uff! Orgasming!" Their mom screamed loudly as her husband thrust one final time in the maid and came. It just sounded so wrong in their mother's voice.

Raj and Arjun came almost on cue with their parents. Raj used some tissues to clean himself. He put the videotapes back where they had found them and they never spoke of them again.

Sonali and Sania had their own dilemma in their minds as their wedding approached. They had a younger spoiled brat of a brother who was the heir to Mr Mahindra's throne but they had been discarded like cheap cattle in a deal. It may not have been that simple but it felt that way.

Sania was a pragmatist whereas Sonali was a romantic. They both had grander ambitions than being married to two brothers who ran a clothing store. They liked to buy clothes, not sell them.

Sania had been all set to study business at college to run her father's businesses and she had every intention of usurping her brother. Sonali had a rather smaller dream, she wanted to see the world, study abroad and meet her love but she was destined for marriage.

Sonali and Sania both longed to be seen as individuals but they were always grouped together. They were identical but only their partners would ever be able to tell them apart as Sonali had a small birthmark on the side of her left breast and Sania had a small birthmark just above the nipple on her right breast.

It had been decided by Mr Mahindra and the boys father that Sonali would marry Arjun and Sania would marry Raj. Their parents recognized the ambition in both Sania and Raj and believed they would be a good match. Sonali and Arjun were seen to be the less successful and therefore a good match. The girls realized that their father did not really know them at all and he based any views on their school grades.

The wedding was a somber affair but everyone went through the events with dignity. Arjun was undressing Sonali the moment he saw her, though he struggled to tell them apart. He wondered if one day he could take both of them. After watching the video of his father, Arjun began to envision himself as an alpha and wanted to be more like his father.

Raj was filled with nerves and he was content with being a good husband to his wife.

After the ceremonies, the couples returned home and as the festivities wore off the reality set in. They had never really spoken in the whole marriage process but for the brief conversations when they were surrounded by family.

Sonali tried to hold Arjun's hand as she felt her body warm to the romantic ideals of being a wife.

"So, how will we tell you apart?" Arjun joked.

"A good husband will learn these things," Raj replied in his usual measured way.

Sonali looked over at him with a smile.

"Don't worry Arjun, you will definitely be able to tell when you see Sonali naked tonight. Same with you Raj when you see me naked," Sania replied and winked at Raj. Sonali cringed at her sister's crudeness.

It wasn't long before they retired to bed. Sania slowly stripped for Raj enjoying showing off her body as he watched her intensely.

She pointed to the small birthmark on her breast, "this is how you know it is me." This was hard to spot to the naked eye but Raj liked to pay attention to details.

Sania joined Raj in bed and whispered in his ear, "I have a confession to make."

Sania was a little insecure at this point despite her usual confidence.

"You can trust me," Raj replied and she realized she married a good soul.

"I am not a virgin. But it is not a bad thing. I made a mistake by being alone with a man and he took advantage of me against my will. I have never told anyone but I want to have a truthful marriage," Sania explained. It wasn't entirely true. She lost her virginity to her boyfriend willingly but they broke up some time ago and she didn't want to bring up past mistakes in her marriage.

Raj hugged her and she smiled behind his back at successfully deceiving him.

"It doesn't matter to me. I will still love you as though it is your first time," Raj replied.

Sania never believed in love or that bullshit but Raj was a guy a girl could really fall for. He had a naturally sweet and innocent nature and it made a change for her as she usually liked bad boys.

Raj was measured and patient in his strokes as he made love to Sania gently. Sania tried to enjoy it but she was used to being railed and fucked hard by her ex.

"Harder! Zor se!" She moaned softly in his ear and Raj would pick up the tempo.

The sounds of her sister were breaking through the wall.

"Please calm down! You are killing me! It is my first time!" She could hear her sister moan as the loud thuds could be heard of the bed banging against the wall.

Sania was jealous of her sister and Arjun seemed liked some kind of animal. She decided to take the lead and turned Raj around so she was on top of him. She began to ride him hard and pressed her fingers into his chest hard as she put her weight down on him and grinded hard.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Finally!" She moaned as she threw her head back and felt that elusive orgasm trickle through her body.

She collapsed beside Raj as they fell asleep. It was a few hours later that Raj woke up needing to go to the bathroom. He saw Sania beside him and she was fast sleep.

He kissed her on the cheek and slipped out and walked to the end of the hall to the bathroom. As he approached the bathroom door, it was opened by Sonali who was wiping her tears.

"Hey Sonali, are you ok?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"It is nothing," she said in a similar tone as she tried to walk past. Out of instinct Raj held her arm.

"If Arjun has said or done something, you can tell me. You are my sister and I will protect you," Raj said trying to reassure her.

"That means a lot but it is nothing," she replied defiantly.

The next few days pass as normal but Raj is keeping an eye out for Sonali as he worries about her.

One morning Raj decides to make Sania breakfast in bed and Sonali is in the kitchen as usual preparing Arjun's breakfast.

"Arjun is very lucky to have you. Your sister has me working like a slave in the kitchen," Raj said as a joke and Sonali giggled in her cute way. She found Raj sweet and cute.

"She was always so bossy and demanding. Life for our servants was so hard. You won't believe," she said with a giggle.

"You have a unique smile. I like seeing you smile," Raj said as he saw her in good spirits. To Sonali this meant more than a kind gesture or simple compliment. Raj actually saw her as her own person. Unique was not a word she heard often because she was always associated with her sister.

As the days passed, Raj and Sonali would have these small interactions when they came across each other.

Sania could not help but feel a frustration with her sex life. Raj was too measured and slow in the way he made love. He just did not know how to fuck whereas she could hear her sister get absolutely railed every night in the other room.

"So, how is your sex life?" Sania asked a red faced Sonali.

"What do you mean?" Sonali asked.

"The whole house can hear you enjoying it. So why are you acting so shy and embarrassed?" Sania pressed.

"Why do you always have to be a bitch? If I am screaming stop. I am obviously not enjoying it. I just want to get pregnant so we can stop doing it," Sonali said tearing up. Sania pulled her into a hug showing concern.

Sania softly stroked her hair as Sonali began to relax.

"All girls pretend they do not enjoy it when in fact they love being fucked hard by a man. I would love to swap. Raj is slow and patient that I get bored mid way through," Sania said as she brushed her fingers through Sonali's hair.

"You are such a bitch. Raj deserves so much better than you," Sonali said as she pulled away from her.

"Oh really? Does he deserve you? You want Raj to yourself? We should really swap so we can find out," Sania offered again. Sania was serious and she was not sure how long she could stay with Raj without having to look outside of the marriage for a good hard fuck.

"They will know," Sonali replied. Her objection wasn't that she didn't want to but she was afraid of being caught. Surely they could tell them apart?

It was still an hour before the boys were to arrive and Sonali was in deep thought as she stood over the stove. She could not handle another night of the punishing rough sex that Arjun was giving her. He did not show affection and she dreaded their moments alone. Her body constantly ached and she just wanted to be loved.

She found Sania in her room setting her makeup.

"Fine," Sonali said as she walked into the bedroom, "but we must dress and look just like each other."

"Well, I don't think that is much of a challenge," Sania replied in her usually flippant manner.

Sonali was filled with dread and nerves as it approached for the boys to arrive home. When they arrived Sania took the lead and approached Arjun. Sonali receded into the bedroom of Sania and Raj when she was approached by Raj.

"Hey," he said as he walked in

Sonali turned and smiled at him, "Hey, I didn't realize you were back."

"There is something different about you today," Raj said.

"I just had a shower," Sonali replied nervously.

"Maybe I am not used to being greeted by your beautiful smile," he said as he kissed Sonali on the cheek.

Sonali sighed a deep breath of relief but she was just a little bit annoyed that he did not recognize her 'unique' smile. Did he even mean the word?

Arjun seemed none the wiser and Sania seemed almost eager to get him to bed. Sonali noticed how different Raj was to Arjun. He had a natural affectionate nature from his little touches and embraces. She felt those butterflies she had always dreamed of.

As the evening wore on, they retired to the bedroom and Sonali felt an excitement like it was her wedding night once more.

"You look more radiant than I have ever seen you," Raj commented as he gazed into Sonali's eyes. Those butterflies in her stomach fluttering a little more.

Raj pulled a few strands of hair behind her ear which made Sonali sigh and swallow. He pulled her into a kiss and she had to go on the tip of her toes to reach him. His lips felt soft and sensual and he gently nibbled on her lower lip. She felt a sensual energy that she never felt with Arjun.

Sania had her own feelings of excitement as she watched the animalistic brooding Arjun.

"Take off your clothes then," he grunted.

12