Twin Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sent a shiver of excitement through Sania at the idea of moody angry sex.

"Take a seat on the bed and I will give you a treat," Sania knew her sister was the obedient quiet type but tonight she wanted to give Arjun a taste of Sania without him realizing.

She played some music and began to dance for Arjun. She slowly removed her pajama and danced in her long kameez. Arjun looked on in glee as he thought Sonali was rewarding him for his hard fucking of the last few weeks. It did require a lot of stamina and effort on his part.

Sania began to slowly lift the kameez until she was just in her bra and panties before his eyes. She walked over to him and asked, "did you enjoy the show?"

"Can you not feel how hard it is? It is ready to fuck," he grunted.

The moody tone sent vibrations to Sania's cunt.

He roughly pulled her bra down from the shoulder straps until the cups were below her breasts and pulled her nipple into his mouth and bit it roughly.

"Not so rough, Arjun," Sania complained.

He slapped her ass hard and ripped her underwear off. What was she letting herself in for? She wondered but her pussy quivered with excitement. It had been far too long since she was absolutely railed.

Arjun threw her on the bed and pulled off his clothes as she removed her bra. Without a moments hesitation he pounced on her like a tiger on his prey.

Raj and Sonali were engaged in a slow and sensual kiss as she felt his tongue part her lips. She met his tongue with her own and soon their tongues were wrapped around each other.

They were breathing heavily as the kiss became more intense. They were embracing each others bodies like it was the first time.

Raj slowly unraveled Sonali's salwar until it falls to the floor. Sonali undoes his trousers and lowers them until they drop. She can feel his erection against her stomach.

They part from their kiss to remove each others clothes. Raj kisses her neck passionately as he unclips her bra from the back. Raj kisses down her shoulder and pulls the straps of her bra down. Sonali squirms in pleasure as Raj kisses and adores her naked flesh. Raj kisses down her collar bone and chest to the tops of her breasts.

They can hear the pounding sex next door as the bed bangs against the door. This not an all too unfamiliar sound to Raj.

He pulls the bra down slowly revealing more and more of her soft and pliable flesh. The bra drops and falls to the floor as Raj's kisses now focus on her breasts. Sonali is already becoming moist at the slow and romantic attention Raj is giving her.

"Uff! Oh!" Sonali moans as he kisses her tender breasts.

Raj's attention is drawn to the birth mark on the side of her breasts and he bites her there being a little rougher on her tender skin.

"Uhmff!" Sonali moans as he squeezes and bites her breasts gently. She notices that he is paying attention to her birthmark and she wonders for a brief moment, does he know? She doesn't let this thought linger for long as surely he would have stopped if he knew.

Raj gently lays her down on the bed and begins to remove her panties as he continues to kiss her. Sonali is loving every moment of the slow gentle seduction, she had always yearned for this in a lover. Sonali uses her own feet to lower Raj's underwear. She feels in sync with him as Raj kisses down her stomach and plants kisses just above her mound. She is quivering with excitement.

"Harder! Moterfucking harder!" Sania screams. Arjun has a fistful of her hair, her back is arch as he fucks her in doggy. She is slamming back into him with every thrust. She is fucking him as much as he is fucking her and the bed is barely holding on. Arjun is slapping her ass hard and leaving red marks but she only wants it harder.

Arjun does not know what has gotten into his wife but she was insatiable tonight. The video of his father had a profound effect on Arjun and he had been determined to be a dominant lover. Every night he fucked his wife despite her complaints and did not care for her enjoyment. Tonight he thought perhaps she enjoyed it more than she showed.

Arjun for the first time in their weeks of fucking was struggling to keep up and he lost control as he ejaculated inside of her. Arjun collapsed on top of her but Sania was disappointed. She had climaxed only once from the fucking and she was not done.

Arjun lay on his back trying to catch his breath.

"Is my poor husband tired?" Sania asked as she crawled between his leg. His cock was flaccid and limp but she was sure she could awaken him.

She began to lick his balls and then suck on them. If this was just a one night thing, she was going to make the most of it.

His cock flickered with life but there was still a lot of work to do. She began to suck on his balls until they popped in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" Arjun asked in his half sleepy way.

"Are you a man or a mouse? Will you leave your wife unsatisfied?" Sania said. Arjun was angry at her tone and the anger seemed to be bringing his cock back to life.

"Usually you cry, that you want to stop," he barks back.

"I say that so you fuck me harder. Is that what you need to hear? Please don't fuck me with your big fat cock," Sania said mocking him.

"You fucking bitch, I need to teach you some manners," he says as he pins her down by pulling her hair and roughly enters her.

Sania loves the anger and aggression and it ignites another desire within her. He has deep and hard thrusts pistoning inside of her.

"Choke me," Sania says.

"What?" Arjun replies in shock.

Sania slaps him hard venomously.

"I said fucking choke me," she repeats as she looks him dead in the eye.

Arjun feels a rage take over him as he pounds her cunt hard and begins to choke her.

Sania begins to thrash as a violent orgasm takes over her body. She is thrashing against him as he cums again inside of her. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her head is thrown back. Arjun releases his hand from her throat but she keeps it there until the orgasm passes.

Sonali has her eyes closed as Raj is making love to her.

"Oh, Raj! You are amazing," she moans as she feels Raj deep within her.

The sensuality between them is amazing and she has lost count of the number of times she has climaxed.

Raj begins to pick up the tempo but keeps it at right pace for love making.

"Uhmff! Raj, you are so deep," she moans as she feels a deep connection between their bodies as he reaches depths that Arjun couldn't.

"Orgasming! Orgasming again," Sonali moaned as her toes curled up and her head rocked back. She has her legs tightly locked around him keeping Raj inside of her.

Raj thrust deep inside of her and whispered softly in her ear, "I love you, Sonali."

The words were lost in the moment as they enjoyed the height of their mutual orgasm.

After they had caught their breath the words came to Sonali.

"How did you know?" She asked worried.

"I knew the moment I saw you smile," Raj replied and Sonali felt this deep warmth in her body. She was truly in love.

The sisters were happy with their new couplings but a seed was growing in their bellies from their old coupling. They would soon learn that they were already pregnant before the night they swapped and this made them truly connected as a family.

12