Twin Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at Mitch, glad to see that he was enjoying himself. She asked Gail how Mitch liked to have his dick sucked so she could mimic her techniques better in order to fool him. Gail laughed, saying that Mitch was a typical guy and would love any blowjob that he was given.

When Amber was finished, she got on the bed with Mitch and made him turn around so his ass was facing her. She spanked his ass a few times, something that Gail said he liked to receive, and was surprised to see how much he really liked it. A moment later, she did something that was completely shocking to him as she spread his ass cheeks and brought her head closer to his ass, making him worry about what she was going to do. At the first lick of his asshole, he jumped up from the bed, nearly knocking Amber over.

"What was that?" Mitch asked loudly.

"What? I thought you might like it," said Amber as she stood up.

"Like it? Are you serious?" Mitch asked, feeling very confused. "You know, I don't like ass-play, and you never liked that either. Why all of a sudden did you think it would be a good idea to try that?"

"How is it different from when you fuck me in the ass?" Amber asked.

"What are you talking about? Other than the first time we tried it and agreed we didn't like it, we decided to never try anal sex ever again."

Amber was worried that she was really screwing up this game. She thought Mitch was a typical guy, and he would enjoy any kind of sex that was given to him. And with how Gail bragged about how much sex they have and the games they play, she assumed he was the type of guy who was up for anything. Apparently, she was very wrong about him.

"Listen, baby, I'm sorry," said Amber.

"Baby? Since when do you call me that?"

Amber realized that was something she likes to call her boyfriends. She had to quickly recall the name that she knew Gail liked to call Mitch.

"I'm sorry, I mean sugar bear," she said as she got off the bed. "I'm very sorry about that; I should've asked first."

She kicked off he red heels and removed her red bra, revealing her tits to him, and giving him a big seductive smile. She moved up to Mitch, putting her arms around him and firmly pushing her tits against his chest.

"Do you forgive me?" she asked with a pout and puppy dog eyes.

Mitch smiled and kissed her.

"It's okay, Amber; I forgive you," he told her.

"Do you still want to fuck your fiancée's twin sister?"

"You're damn right, I do."

He got Amber back onto the bed, where they rolled around for a few minutes, kissing and fondling each other. Amber was impressed by how good of a kisser he was; she had that brief kiss from him a week ago, but it was too quick to make a judgment about his kissing style. She even liked how he was putting his hands all over her body; he had a tender touch that was getting her more excited by the second.

With one hand, Mitch removed Amber's panties and fingering her pussy; his hand techniques were phenomenal, and it didn't take long for her to get a small orgasm. She was soon forgetting that this man was her sister's fiancé; a man that she and her sister were messing around with. Now she was thinking of him as a man who could give her immense pleasure, even for just a short while.

"Oh yes, keep doing that!" she cried out.

She wanted more from Mitch, so she grabbed his head with both hands and made him move down to her pussy. His tongue lashed out at her clit like a hurricane. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter the longer he did it. Finally, Amber screamed out loud, and her body heaved upward, and she screamed from the orgasm that surged through her body. Gail had told her how good he was at licking pussy and bragged about how much he enjoyed doing it; Amber was glad to see that her sister wasn't just exaggerating.

When Mitch was finished, he decided it was his turn to get some pleasure. He moved back up on Amber's body, guided his dick right to the edge of her pussy, and shoved it all in. Mitch held it there for a moment to enjoy the feeling of being inside her. He could see from the look on Amber's face that she also enjoyed that incredible feeling.

He began fucking her hard, and it didn't take her long to start screaming into his ear. Mitch was relentless; he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could. Amber couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this; she thought it would take a lot longer for her to start feeling orgasms like with most men she had been with, but Mitch was getting her going from the very beginning.

After a while, when Mitch began to slow down, Amber made him turn around so she could be on top of him. She began bouncing around his cock, behaving like an animal. Her tits jiggled all around, and her hair was flying wildly. Amber was now getting used to that big dick in her and was working it like a pro. She was going so crazy, Mitch had to hold on to her hips tightly because he was afraid she was going to fly off of him and hit the floor.

When Amber began to slow down, he got her off of him and made her get on all fours. He got behind her, shoved his dick back into her, grabbed her firmly by her hips, and proceeded to give her the best doggy-style sex of her life. She always enjoyed this position, but the way he was doing it made her enjoy it more than she ever did with her own husband.

"OH YES! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" she screamed.

"Wow, you're really enjoying yourself today," he said to her. "What's gotten into you?"

"Just shut up and fuck me!" she replied.

Mitch spanked her ass good and hard and called her a fucking whore, a filthy slut, and an assortment of other names. Amber never liked being called these things in bed before and was surprised that Gail would let him call such things, even if it was just during sex. But this time she was enjoying herself so much that she didn't mind being treated like a whore. She begged him for more, and he began going even harder on her as he pulled back her hair. Her face was turning a bright red color as she was screaming in ecstasy.

After a while, Mitch began to slow down as he gave a few final good thrusts and shot his hot load right into her pussy. He managed to get himself to slowly fuck her for a couple more minutes before his dick finally went limp and he pulled out of her. When he was done, they both fell onto the bed, lying next to each other as they caught their breaths.

"That was better than I hoped," said Amber.

Mitch laughed. "Why do you say it like that? Hasn't it been good before?"

"Of course, sugar bear," she replied nervously. "Don't mind me; I'm just exhausted from being fucked so good."

Mitch smiled, feeling very pleased with himself when she said that.

THE SWITCh

Eventually, Amber came up with an excuse to get them both some water so she could leave the room. She took a lavender-colored silk robe she knew was in the closet, put it on, and left the room. She ran down the hall as quietly as she could until she got to the spare bedroom. There, she met Gail, who was waiting for her. She was lying on the bed, looking at her phone, and also wearing the same robe that Amber was wearing.

"Oh my God, it worked so well," said Amber. "He had no clue I wasn't you."

"And from what I was able to hear, you had a wonderful time," said Gail.

"It was as good as you always bragged it was. I kind of want to go back in there for seconds."

"Oh, no, I think you had enough for tonight," said Gail. "Plus, I want to have a turn with him before he gets too tired out. He is my man, after all."

"Thanks for letting me have a shot with him. Do you think we should tell him the truth about this one day."

"Maybe, one day, if the time is right."

Amber took off her robe, tossed it aside, and put on her own clothes that she had ready in that room. Gail didn't have to change; they agreed ahead of time that Amber would be seen leaving the room wearing the same kind of robe, so Gail could come back in without being noticed they switched. All Gail had to do was mess up her hair a little to make it seem like she had just finished having sex with him.

Amber quietly snuck out of the house to head back to her place. Before she left, she told Gail how she told Mitch that she was getting them both some water, so she had to go back to Mitch with two glasses of water. Gail thanked Amber for that reminder and hugged her before she left the house.

When she was sure that Amber was long gone, she didn't get those glasses of water. Instead, she went straight to her bedroom to meet Mitch. She found him lying on the bed, still naked from having sex with Amber.

"Don't worry, it's me," said Gail. "The real Gail."

She took off her robe and jumped on the bed with Mitch, who grabbed her close and gave her a big kiss.

"I'm so glad it's you," said Mitch.

"So, how was it fucking my sister?" Gail asked.

"She was fantastic," said Mitch.

"Any differences between us?"

"It was strange; it was like I was fucking another woman, but at the same time I was still fucking you."

"I can see that," she replied, giving him another kiss.

Last week, after Gail gave Amber the idea of pretending to be her to fuck Mitch, she actually revealed to him how it was Amber that was in the bedroom naked that day he came home early. He was surprised that he didn't recognize that it wasn't Gail, but she assured him that she understood why he didn't.

She also told Mitch about how she convinced Amber to play this twin-switching game with him, which made him laugh because he didn't think Amber would go along with such an idea. Afterwards, when Gail suggested to him that he go along with that game, he thought she was crazy. It took some time for Gail to convince him that it was a fun idea. Amber would think Mitch was in the dark about the whole idea, while the whole time he would know who he really was having sex with.

Gail asked for the details of how he fucked her sister. She was impressed by how well she was at giving a blowjob. She also laughed when Mitch told her about what she tried to do with his ass; she never knew her sister was into that kind of thing.

He also told her about a couple of mistakes Amber made while pretending to be her sister and how he tried to act like he was surprised. She laughed when he told her about how she got scared when she pretended that she wanted his baby, and he pretended that he was really excited about getting her knocked up.

"Do you think we'll ever tell her the truth?" Mitch asked.

"She just asked me the same thing before she left," Gail replied. "We'll just have to see; she may want to try this a few more times. That's if you're willing to do this again."

"How can I say no to such a wonderful offer?"

12