Twin Peeks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each word separated by a kiss she begged Rose to stop, her voice barely a whisper but equally strained in both need and agony. "Please. Please, Please. Rose, Please."

Rose didn't stop, instead she grew a predatory smile and simply responded "Not until you cum again, my little Honeybee."

Time dragged one for Aster as he watched the scene play out, and if it was long for him, it must have felt like a lifetime to Bee.

Once again he saw her start to shake, more violently this time. She must have had one hell of an orgasm. At this point Rose was holding her up all on her own, Bee having lost all of her strength only able to Mutter out the occasional "Please."

Rose did eventually slow her motions, her hand taking a minute or so to actually stop. By the time she did it sounded to Aster like a dog drinking water in her pants.

Before she took her hand out of Bee's pants, she laid her down on the bed, taking a position above her.

"Good girl. You came so nicely for me." Aster heard his sister purr. If his dick got any harder he was certain that it would burst. "And you feel that? Your clit is so hard. Almost makes me want to go squeeze it and go again."

As she spoke it appeared she did squeeze it as the resting girl suddenly jumped and moved both hands Rose's forearm, resuming her pleading for a break. Rose just giggled.

Aster heard one last moan from Bee as he saw Rose's hands moving around in circular motions, almost as if collecting something. Then she slowly withdrew her hand and raised it up to sit between their faces.

It was glistening, and not just a covering, the hand was dripping in a slightly viscous liquid, slowly dripping down onto Bee's face.

"Oh my! You are a little Honeybee! Look how much you made!" Noticing the drippings, "Ah ah ah. Don't waste it after we worked so hard to make it. Otherwise we'd have to make another batch." Catching the Underlying threat Bee quickly learned up and started licking her hand clean. Rose moaned a bit when she started sucking her fingers.

When she was done Rose said "Open." and he saw Bee open her mouth, presumably showing her all of the honey still in there. "That looks delicious. I hope you planned on sharing." and with that she leaned down and started another make out session. This one is slow and deep. He could see Rose's tongue pushing up against the other's girl's cheeks to get every nook and cranny. And he could clearly see her throat moving as his sister gulped down the contents of the other woman's mouth.

When she finished her meal, Rose backed off the bed. Once she stood in front of it, Bee looking up at her from her back, Rose began to dance.

Aster immediately recognized it as one of their cheer routines, only slower and somehow more sexual. Both he and Bee were captivated as she did her strip tease. They watched her hips slowly gyrate as she crossed her arms and removed her top, revealing a deep red bra with black lining. Then they watched as she slowly unbuckled her jeans and shimmied out of them revealing a matching thong. All black except for the red print of a rose. Even from his position Aster could see the dark spot on the crotch.

She then reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, unceremoniously tossing it aside revealing her dark nipples, compared to the rest of her skin. Both of her audience immediately locked on to the little thorns on her chest. She was sporting two glass cutters, an obvious sign that she was enjoying what was happening.

"Wow. They're harder than usual." Bee commented.

Rose gave a grin and reached up, releasing a small moan as she tweaked her nipples. "Of course they're hard. Every rose has thorns."

This continued for a second, Aster and Bee watching her fondle herself, until Rose gave an impatient sigh. "So are you gonna get undressed or are we just gonna sit here forever?"

"Oh! Right" Bee quickly got to her feet, undressing with much less flair than. She followed suit in a similar fashion to Rose, after taking off her yellow bra they stood there, taking in each other;s bodies. Aster saw that where Rose was damp, Bee was downright soaked. Her yellow and black striped panties squished with each movement. She really had made a lot of "honey."

Rose took the lead once more. She grabbed Bee by the shoulders, putting her in front of the bed while she herself climbed onto it. When she was far enough, she laid on her back and shimmied out of the thong. After discarding the garment off the side of the bed she slowly spread her legs. All. The. Way.

Showing off her flexibility Rose exposed herself in a full split. Her legs making perfect right angles to her body.

Aster and Bee once again just stared at her. It was the most beautiful pussy Aster had ever seen. A beautiful flower befitting of her name. The outer petals shape and outline the entire form. Her inner petals, slightly pinker, peeking out from between them, adding depth and more color. The entire thing was surrounded by a light tuft of hair. Her dark bush, contrasting and emphasizing the color of her petals.

Because of her split, the petals were spread apart further, allowing him to see all of her. He could see her little bud, sitting at the top of the flower. But most importantly he could see her stigma. The hole was open, slightly flexing around nothing. And while the outside had been glistening, this was the source of her sweet nectar, a small trail of it dripping out of her.

Without taking his eyes off of it he reached over to a shelf and one of the extra bottles of lotion she kept in her closet. He needed the cum. To spread his seed somewhere. As he lubed up his hand and grabbed his dick his only thoughts were on the need before him.

It was the perfect flower. Beautiful and waiting to be fertilized. Aster always wore a condom when her had sex. After having five other siblings with more on the way, he sure as hell didn't want kids anytime soon but this made it all change. Looking into that hole, the pink flesh promising to be both warm and wet, he wanted nothing more than to fertilize it. To take his thick, hard stamen and stick it as deep as it would go and to release his pollen, drowning her ovaries and ensuring fertilization. And he didn't want to stop at just once. He wanted to do it over and over again until he knew she was nice and seeded.

His hand started to slowly move as he continued watching the two girls. Or more accurately one girl. Rose, his sister.

Rose called out to the stunned girl from her position. "I've had my meal. Now I think it's time you had yours. I think you'll like it." Aster felt his dick throb harder as rose slid her finger through her petals, slathering it in her own nectar before testing it. "It's sweet."

Bee wordlessly climbed onto the bed and crawled between her legs. She was face to face with the flower now. It was twitching in anticipation.

"I sure do hope you do a good job." Bee's eyes tore themselves from her lower half to meet Rose's. "If you don't, we'll have to trade positions. Then I'll show you how to do it the right way. And I won't stop until I have a tummy full of your delicious honey." Rose licked her lips and Aster saw Bee shiver. "No matter how hard you beg."

Bee Gulped and nodded before looking back down at her meal. Aster watched as she stuck out her tongue and took a tentative lick. Rose moaned slightly and shifted her hips. "Mmmmm. Like that. Don't be afraid to get a bit rougher. It's not as delicate as it seems."

Bee returned to her task, putting much more pressure behind her tongue, sliding it back and forth through the petals. Rose kept up her split but bent her knee's inward, moaning without restraint. Aster's hand got slightly faster as he watched her writhe on the bed.

Eventually her hands went from grasping her own breasts to entwining themselves in Bee's har. Her moans got louder. Then she gripped the head and moved it slightly upwards, Bee moving along obediently.

"Don't forget this little bud, Honeybee."

Instead of answering Bee just wrapped her mouth around the nub, sucking on it gently while massaging it with her tongue. That drove Rose wild.

Bee wasn't entirely passive in this. Her hands were roaming Every inch of Rose's body they could. They rubbed her calves. Massaged her thighs and butt.

Then Rose gasped and called out. "Stop!". Aster's hand froze. What was wrong? Then he saw the problem. Bee's hands had moved from outward in. While she had been nibbling on his sister's clit, she was begun trying to stick a finger inside of Rose.

"What?"

"You know what. I don't want anything inside of me." Rose seemed to be conflicted. Her previous pleasure hampering her current anger.

"Oh Come on Rose! We've been doing this for a while now. It'll feel good. Trust me, you do it to me all the time."

"No. I'm saving myself for marriage."

"We've fucked several times now."

"That was all outside stuff. It doesn't count." Bee Rolled her eyes. "Anyway, finish your meal." And with that Rose returned to her aggressive side. She shoved Bee's head back into her crotch. This time taking a much active role.

She crossed and locked her legs behind Bee's head. Then proceeded to grind herself on her face. Bee tried to keep up as best she could, sucking and licking whatever passed by her mouth, but this was Rose's rodeo now.

Aster's hand was a blur as he watched his sister fuck herself with her friends face. He could feel his own orgasm coming.

Rose started whispering things under her breath. Playful threats to her lover. Promises of pleasure so good it would be painful. She also released quieter compliments. Telling Bee how pretty she looked from this angle and how good of a job she was going. Several times she was referred to as her "little Honeybee."

This continued for a minute, sliding along Bee's face, spreading her nectar, while Aster jerked off as fast as he could. When he was rounding the corner to his orgasm, he and Rose locked eyes again. Or she looked in his direction. But to him it really felt like he was looking at him. Whatever the case, the simulated eye contact sent him over the edge. He kept looking at her as she reached her peak as well. Her thrusts went from face short to long and forceful ones. Each one accompanied by a groan. Aster on the other hand had to stifle his orgasm, despite it being the best one he's had in recent memory, including sex. He breathed out forcefully as he covered a part of the door in his seed. Only stopping when he saw Rose had also come down from her peak.

Satiated for now, he Started to feel guilt for what he had done. Did he really just jerk off to his si- his thoughts interrupted as he was once again greeted with the view of her flower, this time having changed color.

Rose unhooked her legs and allowed Bee to pull herself away. Bee's face was slick with nectar, a clear sheen covering the entire button half of her face. Several long strands still connected her to the flower. Rose on the other had looked slightly different. She laid back, finally looking relaxed as her chest heaved with deep breaths. Her petals had gone from a nice pink color to a deep red and looked puffier, as if inflamed. Her Bud poked out prominently and he could swear he saw it pulse slightly in time with her heartbeat.

All thoughts of guilt were removed as His dick was rock hard again, reminding him of his urge to fertilize.

Bee traveled up Rose's body to lay next to her and Snuggled in close.

"So.. did I do a good job?"

Between breaths Rose forced out a "Better than good" and wrapped an arm around Bee. They laid there for a minute. Giggling And rubbing each other. Just enjoying the company until Bee spoke up. "Um, do you have anything to wipe my face off with?"

Wordlessly Rose und her hand off the Bed and retrieved her discarded thong. Then she handed it to Bee who looked at it in confusion. "Seriously, with this?"

Rose just looked at her. "Your face was just where it used to be and now you have a problem with it?"

After a moment of hesitation Bee said "Fair enough" and wiped herself clean using the undergarment before tossing it back off the bed. Then she discarded her own pair.

After a moment of rest the two girls went back at it. Going a full three more rounds before calling it quits. Overall, it took little over an hour and a half. All the while Aster watched them from the closet. Shamelessly masturbating to their lovemaking.

When they decided to go take a shower together Aster decided it was time to take his mistake. But his sex addled brain couldn't leave without taking a few souvenirs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rose was insatiable. Even after four rounds she still needed more. Let's just say her shower with Bee took at least thirty minutes.

Each time only heightened her arousal. She had the crazy idea to bring over Bee after she realized how good it felt to have Aster watching her. Of course, Bee didn't know he was there but what she didn't know can't hurt her.

She had never cum so hard in her life. The moment when she locked eyes with her brother, combined with the hot and wet face grinding against her pussy, she could swear she saw god. Even in the come down from the orgasm and during the rest of the encounter the shame only improved the feeling.

She felt her skin tingle and burn wherever he looked at him. Whenever she locked eyes with him, a burst of lighting shot through her nervous system. And the strongest stimulation of all, enough to turn her post orgasm aftershocks into mini orgasms from the shame alone, was imagining that in place of Bee, it was him doing all of these naughty things to her.

She didn't know exactly what this was. But she sure as hell liked it. Something about the wrongness of it all made her extremely wet.

She knew she liked both girls and boys. She'd figured that out early. But she never really found a boy that clicked with her. Sure some were good looking, but they had nothing on how soft and warm and beautiful a girl was. But she was saving herself for a man. Her parents won't stop having kids and are non-too subtle about their want for grandkids. She just hadn't found the right one yet. So, for now she sated herself on the wonderful girls on her cheer squad.

When Bee was eventually able to pull Ross off her, they both returned to the room. Though not before having a little tussle in the hallway because Rose tried to pull off her towel and Bee thought they might actually get caught by Aster. (too late for that one Honeybee) Once they got to the room Bee had to once again fight off Rose and recognized that she was just not in the mood for anything but sex.

Deciding to cut her losses for fear of not being able to walk straight for the next couple of days Bee started collecting her clothes to get dressed. Reluctantly Rose did the same, seeing that Bee wasn't playing ball anymore. Bee walked around the room looking for something while Rose put on a random pair of short shorts and a tee shirt as she wasn't planning on leaving the house again.

She was lost in staring at Bee's naked form wandering around the room before the question brought her back to reality.

"Rose, where are my panties?"

Confused, Rose looked over in the general direction she remembered them being discarded. They weren't there. Then she looked over to where her pair had been. They were also gone. Then it clicked. She glanced at the closet. Aster wasn't there either. An sly grin spread onto her face.

Her tone was playful when she responded, crossing her arms in the process. "I don't know where they are Bee."

Bee sighed, tired of the games. "Come, on Rose. Just give them back."

The mischievous glint was still in her eyes. "But now you have a reason to come back later and get them." her voice dripping with lust, revealing her true intention.

"I can just come back anyway. You don't need to lure me back here"

"But it's more fun this way." Before Bee could demand her panties once again Rose stepped closer, wrapping her arms around Bee's waist. "But... I could be convinced to give them back if we do something even more fun." She leans into Bee's ear. "For example, you could earn them back." She started trailing one of her hands towards Bee's honey pot.

Bee quickly stopped the hand and stepped back, out of Rose's reach. "Good lord, what is with you today?"

She hurriedly got dressed, keeping on eye on Rose to prevent any more surprise attacks. Rose just sat there patiently, but she eyed her like a predator. Bee felt like she was dealing with a tiger in the zoo. It was calm as long as you were behind the bars, but you knew that given the chance it would not hesitate to pounce on you. Going commando for now was the lesser of the two evils.

Wordlessly she exited the room and headed down the stairs to the front door, hearing Rose following behind a little too close to comfort. She definitely didn't imagine those grazes to her bottom.

Upon reaching the front door Bee opened it then stepped through it, only stopping when she heard Rose speak up, slightly disappointed.

"Awwww. No kiss goodbye?"

Bee knew she shouldn't have. She marched back over, intending to just give her a peck and be on her way. Instead she got grabbed and once again felt Rose's tongue exploring her mouth. She pulled away with a huff and looked incredulously at her squad mate.

"Really!?"

"I couldn't help it. You taste so sweet."

"Next time I come over here you better have my panties and some form of an apology ready."

Rose licked her lips, eyes burning a hole in the crotch of her friend's jeans. "I can think of a way to make it up to you."

Bee just slammed the front door shut and walked down the path towards her car. "Why do I even try?"

Rose stared at the closed door for a minute. You never know, she might realize the error of her ways and come back. When she heard the car start, she knew it was over. For now.

Now onto more pressing concerns. Rose's smile grew to Cheshire cat proportions as she slowly snuck up the stairs, careful to make as little sound as possible.

First, she checked her room, making sure that the panties were really gone. Then she checked the closet and boy was she surprised by the mess she found against the door. He heart and another part of her fluttered as she recognized the liquid cloning to the wood. She couldn't resist, leaning down and giving it a cautionary whiff. It smelled so... manly. Fertile. That really got the faucets leaking. She thought she could feel her ovulation kickstart. She left her room to go confront her twin.

She stealthily approached Aster's room, the room they had shared. Leaning her ear against the door she heard muffles shuffling from behind it. If her grin could have gotten wider it would.

She had it all planned out, she made some rando excuse, something about needing his help reaching something in the house. She would open the door and catch him with their panties, then use it to blackmail him. She didn't exactly know what for yet, but having a star athlete at your beck and call could only be a bonus.

Her fingers closed around the doorknob and gave it a slow turn until she heard it click. Idiot didn't even lock the door. She slowly slid the door open, ready to burst in to catch him trying to hide their underwear. Instead she stopped, hearing unexpected sounds. Wet sliding and muffled groans.

Opening the door slightly more she peeked one eye in. And boy did she get an eye full.

She saw several stains on the floor, not even bothered to be cleaned up. She could tell from the strong smell in the room it was the same substance that currently stained her closet.

While her olfactory glands were assaulted by the scent, her eyes took in the rest of the scene. The first thing she noticed was the crumpled pair of panties on the grown. They looked discarded and forgotten.