Twin Peeks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes then locked in on the motion in the room. The source of the sound. Aster had his pants down around his ankles, sitting in the chair and masturbating furiously.

As she took in the sight, her sense of reason left her. Her breath grew heavy as her hand casually went down the front of her shorts, fingers gathering a decent amount of her wetness before she began manhandling her clit. She needed to cum and cum now. She'd slept with a lot of girls, all eight's and up on the ten point scale, and she could honestly say that this was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

He'd definitely grown since the last time she'd seen him naked. At least five and a half to six inches of pure man flesh. Attached to it were a set of heavy balls, sure to carry more thick and fertile pollen.

She watched his hand slide up and down his thick stem. The clear liquid lessened the friction, allowing him to go as fast as he wanted. She attempted to match her movements to his. Her breath got heavier by the second.

She looked at the flared head, red and throbbing. She felt something deep inside herself quiver She recognized it as her womb. This was the one. This was the man she had been saving herself for. She didn't know Why or how. She just knew. Her body wanted it. She wanted him to stick that thick, throbbing stamen inside of her.

She wanted to feel it in her. As deep as it could go. She wanted it pressed against her cervix. She wanted to feel the moment when he let go, filling her to the brim, flooding her womb and ovaries. She wanted him to drown her ovaries in it, and to feel each of her ovules become fertilized with his strong seed.

Though she had just started, she was already racing towards her orgasm. What sent her over the edge was what Aster had in his hand.

He had a pair of panties held up to his face, his eyes closed and head leaned back as he took deep whiffs of the material. A material she knew well. It was her favorite thong, complete with the little rose covering his mouth. He was smelling her. Then she saw the fabric of the rose move slightly, and heard him groan louder, his hand moving faster. The realization sent her headfirst into the strongest orgasm of the day. He wasn't just smelling her scent. He was tasting her. Licking the nectar that had soaked into the fabric.

In her pleasure she lost control of her legs. She leaned against the door for support but it opened inward with her weight. She fell to her hand and knees, the one hand in her shorts never stopping and her eyes never leaving the dick in her brother's hand.

At the sudden intrusion Aster stood to face the intruder, stopping his hand mere seconds away from cumming. As he stood there for just a second, taking in the sight before him.

His sister on her hands and knees, one hand furiously moving in her shorts, her nipples damn near poking holes in her shirt, and her face, obviously in the throws of an orgasm, and less than a foot away staring directly at his hard dick. His own orgasm came down on him hard.

It was right there. Flared head, growing even larger and she saw his scrotum tighten up and it throbbed up and down. When the first shot of warm seed landed on her face and the fresh smell filled her nostrils, her eyes rolled back and she saw white. Well, white light, not the cream currently covering her face.

The two of them existed in the moment for a lifetime. Both of them experiencing orgasms of cosmic proportions. Rose shuddered as she received her first ever facial, while Aster found a tie for the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. It was his sister on her knees in front of him, face covered in his cum. Both of them shook and convulsed. Then the orgasms ended.

Several minutes passed. Both siblings stayed in their positions, panting as they each came down from heights never before reached by mortal men. Aster was the first to regain his senses. He looked in horror at the scene before him. He had covered his sister in his cum, and liked it. And she was somehow in his room and... masturbating? He noticed that her hand still gently moved beneath her shorts. Then the realization hit him. All of those times while he was in the closet. While she was with Bee. She had been looking at him. What did this mean? What happens now? He was stunned by the revelations and the possibilities of what came next.

Rose on the other hand, had a much nicer descent. She had slowed her hand but not stopped it, wanting to gain as much pleasure from the aftershocks as possible. She moaned salaciously as she settled. Unlike Aster she was enjoying the moment. The wet warmth on her face and still eye level with his dick. Which she happily noticed was still rock hard. Whatever shame she felt only fueled the fire within her.

Her hand sped up as she transitioned from post orgasm to seeking another. she focused solely on the cock in front of her. She had only been with women so far and had no experience handling a dick. But that didn't mean she wasn't willing to learn.

She was milliseconds away from leaning forward to take him in her mouth when he moved first, awkwardly presenting her with her own thing.

"Umm... here. Sorry for uh... for taking it." His nervous demeanor and hard cock were a funny combination.

Rose just started laughing as she stopped her hand movements and rose to her feet. "You came on my face and that's what you apologize for!?"

Realizing she was right, Aster started sputtering out an apology but before he could formulate any actual words rose shushed him with a finger to his lips.

"Shhhhh, Don't say it. We obviously both enjoyed it." He blushed as they both looked down and his still hard cock poking out towards him. She trailed one finger up the shaft, feeling it tremble at her touch. She also noticed that despite the obvious pleasure there was visible shame in his features. "I can see you still have some hang ups about..." she gestured to both of them. "Whatever this is. I just want to let you know that personally, I have absolutely no problems with it."

With that she took the thong from his hand. She then walked over to where Bee's panties were, making sure to add extra sway in her hips. She bent at the waist, taking her sweet time picking them up, giving him a long look at her tight ass in those shorts. She smiled when she looked between her legs and saw he had somehow gotten harder.

She then walked to the door and gave him one last look. "Let me know when you want to step out of the closet and have some real fun. I'm sure I can convince Bee to make her dream a reality." And with a wink she was gone. And Aster realized three things.

One, she still had her face covered in his seed. Two, the spot on his mouth where she had shushed him was wet. And three, this boner was not going away anytime soon.

Later that day

The Bouquet family sat around the dinner table in their usual arrangement. The parents at the head and kids seated around them in order of age. All were present but Rose at the table.

"Aster go get your sister, She's gonna be late." Gardener said offhandedly, busy disgusting his lineage by openly flirting (non to subtly) with their mom.

Aster's face sunk at that. He hadn't seen Rose since the incident. He heard her take another shower, probably to clean up the mess he made, and go right back into her room. And he had stayed in his, wrestling with his feelings and conscience. He was honestly afraid that if he went up there now he would jump her. Or more likely she would jump him. Then they'd both be late and god forbid they sent one of the younger ones to get them.

"Sh-She's fine. She's a big girl." Aster forced out his response, refusing to rise from his seat.

"He's right, I am a big girl." Rose came down the stairs at that moment. Wearing a normal pair of sweatpants with a floral pattern on them and a loose t-shirt. She looked tired. Aster swore he could see a slight gleam on a few of her fingers...

Petunia looked up from gazing into her husband's eyes to give a worried look to her eldest daughter. "My god, Rose! You look horrible. Did something happen?"

Rose played it off and gave her mom a knowing look. "Nothing much, just a heavy day."

Petunia got the message and stopped worrying as much but not without a "Well let me know if you need anything, my little seedling" half the kids at the table groaned at that. Once you hit a certain age you hated the nicknames your parents gave you.

As Rose walked to her seat next to Aster, Gardener cleared his throat. "So you two choose schools yet? The year is almost over."
Aster really only had one option since he got a full ride on a sports scholarship. "I mean we already know I'm going to Redwood state university. Full ride and great team."

Eyes shifted to Rose as she surprised everyone at the table. Instead of sitting in her own chair, she playfully sat on Asters lap, theatrically draping herself over him. "And so I too must go to Redwood university. For what is the MVP without his good luck charm."

Aster looked at her in shock and confusion, definitely noticing the way she subtly ground her ass into his crotch. "And what do you mean by that?"

"Oh come on Aster. We both know you do so well because the other team is too distracted looking at me." She flashed him a confident smile and dug in a little harder. She could feel him start to poke into her butt.

Gardener spoke up, shocked that his perfect little Rose would say something so scandalous. "Rose!"

Petunia calmed him with a hand on his shoulder and gave a soft laugh. "Oh calm down Gardy. Our little Rose has blossomed into a beautiful flower. There just might be some truth to her words yet."

Gardener turned his shock to his loving wife while Rose continued. "And besides, we all know that I got all the brains in this pair. Who knows what type of trouble my baby brother would get into without me?" That got a laugh from some of the kids as she clung to her twin in mock despair and worry.

"It was three minutes!"

"Three minutes too slow."

Petunia cut in, noticing their behavior. She acknowledged it with a smile. "Did something happen between you two? I haven't seen you two this close in years."

Aster got flustered more but Rose kept her cool. "Of course we're close, mom. Even though I'm older we are still twins. And it's the job of the eldest sister to take care of all of her younger siblings." Then she got the younger kids to laugh harder as she gave Aster and exaggerated and sloppy smooch on the cheek. While the others laughed, Aster didn't miss the clear lick she gave him during it.

Then she jumped off him and rushed around the table to the younger side. "I don't know why you're laughing. You guys are next!"

Rose went on to delay dinner further as all of the kids took off from their seats, trying to escape their older sister and her smooches. While the entire family laughed and screamed Aster sat in his seat, trying to hide his raging boner.

Author's note: Hey guys, thanks for reading this far and I hope you liked what you've read. I'm always looking to improve so if you have any suggestions on things I could do better or even just comments things I've done well, feel free to post them here or send one of those private ones.