Twin Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be outdone, Amy's ass was truly a wonder to behold. At an astonishingly huge 360 inches around, her ass balanced out her form beautifully, rising up past the small of her back and hanging halfway down her thighs, it was the bubble booty to end all. Somehow, all of this was balanced by a positively waspish 72 inch waist that was packed to the brim with thick brick-like abs. Her core exuded power, and considering it had to keep her massive tits and more massive ass in check, it had to be that strong.

As we got to her legs, my question of how she could stand was answered. Amy's legs were quite short, given her size, at only 36 inches. However, they were quite thick, quads a staggering seventy inches around, with calves at 45 inches of powerful muscle helped her stand. Her massive 20 inch long feet made sure that she was stable where she stood, and that she would never be able to buy shoes off the rack again.

"Jesus fucking hell Amy. I didn't know you were going to go this big!"

"I didn't either. I think I made the serum a bit wrong..." Amy looked lost in thought. Her body was crazy. Her tits and ass dominated the room. Her muscles weren't big, but I could feel their strength. Amy's massive hands slowly roamed her body as she continued to think, one hand exploring her expanse of tits flesh, trying to reach her nipple, her other hand slowly massaging her clit. As I watched her slowly bring herself to orgasm, I noticed one other thing a about her changes: her pussy was absolutely gushing fluid. Her pussy was normally quite wet, but it was gushing, sending little rivers of juice down her thighs and collecting between her massive feet. Then came the most amazing squirting orgasm I've ever seen, a thick stream of pussy juice shooting over and over from Amy's pussy, stopped by the underside of her tits from their upward trajectory. Her girl cum sprayed all over the room, covering the floor in a slippery and impressive amount of fluid.

"Holy fuck that was hot," I said. "Ok, it's my turn to get huge. Come inject me!" As I handed my titanic girlfriend the comically small syringe, I turned my ass towards her, feeling the liquid slowly flow into my ass, and then have her remove the syringe. "And now we wait."

"We wait," Amy said as she curled her beautiful, massive hand around my seemingly less impressive cock.

It didn't take long before a wave of want crashed over my body, enveloping me from head to toe in a tingly and pleasurable sensation. Soon after, I felt my whole body start to slowly expand in every direction. It was intensely pleasurable, and I let out a gutteral moan as my cock started spasming in an intense orgasm. I tried to stay awake, but the pleasure from the growth was too much, and I passed out.

As I came to, before I even opened my eyes, I could tell I was utterly massive. As I looked up at the ceiling, all I could see of my body was deep cleavage formed by two massive slabs of pecs capped with even more massive, fat, firm tits. My back and traps were so ridiculously muscled that as I lay on the floor my head didn't touch, suspended in air by my musculature.

As I sat upright, I felt a huge weight shifting on my legs. The bottom of my massive tits contacted with it first. "Holy fuck, are those my cock and balls?!?" Hy hands swung forward, feeling the largest pair of balls and the largest cock to probably ever exist. As I thought about it, my cock slowly rose to life, pressing it's absolutely titanic girth up between my tits. I moved to stand up, completely blown away by how miniscule everything looked in the room next to my new form.

"How big did you make me, Amy?" I said, looking down at her previously gigantic body.

"I made you into a goddess. Would you like to know?" Her voice was full of awe, her eyes wandering over me quickly.

"Of course I want to know." I said.

The results of my growth we're more than I could have imagined. I stood nine feet tall, a titan walking on Earth. The rest of me was just as, if not more, impressive. I was now as wide as I used to be tall, the massive caps of my shoulders further pushing my width out from my incredibly broad shoulders. My biceps were as big around as I used to be tall, 68" of Herculean strength. Even my forearms we're packed with thick cords of muscle, 51" around. Even more impressive was my wing span, at a godly 183" thanks to my longer arms and absolutely massive hands. Even being so big, they didn't look out of place next to the rest of me. I could place an entire extra large pizza in my hand though, with room to spare.

My chest was 192" around, with my insanely deep back muscles and impossibly thick pecs combining for a truly insane chest measurement. Not to be left behind, my tits helped push my bust measurement to 270" around, meaning I was still smaller than Amy, but so much stronger. My waist was 80", with brick-like abs and slab like obliques keeping my upper body from folding in on itself.

My legs were a thing of wonder. My thighs were 100" around, my quads completely eclipsing my knee, my hamstrings desperately trying to compete with my glutes. My hips were 144" around, wide flaring hips capped in the back by a huge, round, full, firm muscular ass. My calves were 70" around, larger around than most people are tall. All of this female muscle goddess was supported by 30" long, extremely wide feet. I could crush people underneath them.

"I wonder how much I weigh?" I asked aloud.

"I don't know, but we can find out. There's a massive scale at the University, in the agriculture department. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said, looking down at Amy.

"Can I call you Goddess? Because you're a goddess, and I feel like you deserve to be honored and worshiped as such." Amy's voice was still full of awe, and even though I knew she would dwarf any other human, she looked pitifully small next to me. I could only imagine what everyone else looked like.

"You should call me Goddess. Pleasure your goddess. My cock needs it." I said, trying to embrace my new role as the most massive human on Earth. It came out super clunky though, so I guess I needed to let the power go to my head more...

(I couldnt come up with a better stopping point, so here is the end of what I hope is part one.)

12