Twin Ponygirls

Story Info
The story of the ponygirls from Slutty’s Tour and Training.
1.1k words
3.12
5.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitch 1 watched as the slave girl who just left walked away. She licked up the piss, shit, and cum that was on her face. She did not remember why she was punished and put on hutoilet duty nearly a month ago but she remembered it was the other hutoilet Bitch 2's fault. They looked the exact same and that is why they were named so uncreatively. She could not remember if they were twins or if they were surgically made to look the same it didn't matter they were now property of their master.

Carl did know which was which and he did not care. They were identical twins and since having a set of twins is so rare he had them dressed and branded so identically. He remembered when he first acquired the girls Samantha and Sammy yes he knew it was lazy and that is why he was so lazy with their names, if their parents didn't care enough to be original neither would he.

(about 6 weeks ago)

Samantha and Sammy both attended Maledom University and lived on campus which is one of the only places a girl can be unsupervised. Both were there hoping to find a good man to become their husband. Both went naked because they couldn't afford both the tuition and the fees to have clothing. They both jokingly went by Sam since nobody could tell them apart and they liked that. They kept their red hair the same length kept their pussies clean and made sure their bodies were equally tanned.

After going to their first classes of the week including cooking 101, servitude 101, male superiority 101 and cock sucking 101. Both decided to go to the back to school event to try and meet someone to be a husband.

Both walked in and saw men checking them out and other girls going around mainly naked. Samantha protectively covered up Sammy's body. She was always protective of her younger sister and would do anything to protect her. The girls decided to separate and check out the party.

Sammy walked around passing by other naked girls and men. She saw a group of girls she knew and went to sit down and screamed as she realized someone shoved a dildo under her jumping up she bumped into a man and made him spill his wine all over his white suit.

"You dumb bitch, do you know how expensive this suit is!" He yelled.

"I... I... I am sorry sir. How can I make it up to you." Sammy started.

The man grabbed for her and out of fear Sammy began to run. She kept running and bumped into her sister. "Sam we need to get out of here now"

"Wait what happened Sam? Why are you so scared" Samantha asked.

"We just need to leave now" Sammy relied trying to drag her sister away.

It was too late because the man came up behind her. And looked confused seeing the two identical girls. "Hey which one of you was the bitch who ruined this $50,000 suit.

Samantha stepped forward and tried to defend her sister, "does it matter sir, I know we can come to an understanding to fix this."

"Your right I can just take one of you as my slaves. To help pay for the damages." He said.

"Please sir if you have to take me I love my sister and I can't see this happen to her." Samantha begged.

"No Samantha this is my mistake I need to take responsibility for my actions and he can take me." Sammy replied.

"Well it seems like you two are really attached and I could not take one of you and separate you" he replied.

"Thank you sir what can we do to repay your generosity" they both said.

"What do you mean, I am taking both of you as my slaves" he said.

Both looked shocked but knew there was nothing they could do. Sammy looked at her sister with tears in her eyes "I am so sorry Samantha."

"It's ok" Samantha told her sister.

Carl looked at both of them and had an idea to help humiliate them and help him figure out what kind of slaves they will become. "Whoever wants to fuck my new slaves can do so I need to figure out what kind of slaves they will become so I only wish to watch.

Sammy began to scream when men shoved her down and filled all her holes with cock.

Both girls were treated like puppies, pigs, cats, and ponies. Carl seemed really into this and continued to watch as the girls were forced towards each other.

Samantha felt horrible and could barely see with her face covered in cum. It dripped away and she saw her sister in an identical state besides the fact she was crying. The two were forced to kiss and she wanted to run but knew there was no way out.

After about an hour Carl saw enough and took the two cum soaked twins and dragged them away to a shower them so his car would be dirty, he called his friend Bob who recently became an owner of Good Girl Farms facility and went there to train the girls.

In the beginning of the training the older one was still protective of the younger one but that changed over the past few weeks when they were both on hutoilet duty (seen in Slutty's Tour and Training) and had their minds broken, both could care less for their sister and would fully obey him. Now that their punishment was over it was time to return them to being ponygirls.

Bitch 2 felt as she was brought up from the ground and was lead back home to the pony stables. She was tossed in with her partner Bitch 1 and looked at her. She knew that it was her fault that they were hutoilets for nearly a month and tried to comfort her mate. She dropped down and began to lick at her pussy still seeing her glare she tried the ass, then her breasts then finally the mouth.

Bitch 1 kicked her and knocked her over, she shit in her face and rubbed it around with her bare toes. She then pissed on her and moved her under her to cum all over her face. She then helped her back up to make it look like nothing happened.

Carl smiled and had great joy knowing how he broke these sisters and made them hate each other.

To be continued...