All Comments on 'Twin Re-Education'

by Atgod

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Witch gave me powers to fuck my sisters. I would have tried it out on non related hot girls. What a moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At the end who was happy?

"Mum and Dad won't see us again, besides they are happy now." Are his sisters happy? Or are his parents happy? And didn't he get tired of screwing around with his sisters? After all, they had tormented him his whole life. Didn't he get sick and tired of them? And why didn't his Father come after them? Once the pod burst why did his sisters continue being sluts? SO many questions. Too few answers. And please get an editor. Numerous mistakes made reading this fluff irritating.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
I Think

The first Two Anonymous were right he should have had more then just his sisters. He could have made Dad a Cuckold and Mom a slut. Since they were the ones to cause the rift. But even if he made his sisters his he should have tried to get More like their friends.

AtgodAtgodover 9 years agoAuthor
Difficult to write?!

Yeah I get where these comments are coming from. I found this story quite difficult to write, just because the nature of the story isn't something I would personally imagine myself.

Thanks for feedback guys!

And for reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fetish??

Why is this in the fetish category... Surely it should be mind control or something. I started thinking incest/taboo towards the end... I also fancied getting the mom involved so to keep her silence... Not sure what to rate this.. I'll probably give it 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAtgod@Atgod
I will only write weirder or fetish based material. Like blowjobs/footjob obsession , magical or scifi modifications, breast expansion, body modification, mind break. That sort of thing.