Twin Sisters Need to be Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you're one wild little slut!" he growled, pumping away at me.

I winked at him, savoring his cock plowing deep and hard into my pussy. He slammed it so far into me. I shuddered, savoring his every plunge into my snatch. My pussy gripped him. I held him as tight as I could, my pussy quivering.

He pumped away at me, the friction melting my cunt. It was incredible. I shuddered, my head tossing from side to side. He plowed that dick to the hilt in me with such hard strokes, my orgasm swelling and swelling.

"Big bro!" I gasped as he buried into me. "I'm cumming!"

My pussy burst into writhing spasms. I convulsed around my big bro's dick. I suckled at him. My head tossed from side to side as I savored the rapture sweeping through me. I whimpered, loving the force of the bliss that crashed into my mind.

"Shit, Rita!" he groaned and plowed his cock deep into my pussy. "Fuck!"

He flooded me with his incestuous seed. All that wonderful, baby-making spunk soaked my womb. I squealed in delight, cumming even harder on his cock. My twat spasmed around him, sucking on him. My mind drowned in rapture.

I felt every spurt of his cock erupting in me. Every last blast of his jizz pumping away into my cunt. I quivered, my pussy writhing around his dick. My flesh milked him. I had to wring out every incestuous drop of his jizz.

He filled my womb up.

"Oh, god, Rita," he panted, staring down at me with this look of shock on his face. "Goddamn, I just... I mean..."

"I know," I purred, this big smile spreading on my lips. "Ooh, Lita, I've been bred."

"Me, too, Rita," moaned Lita. "But I need more. Our other brothers have to fuck us."

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped as George stared at me. He looked... shocked. Didn't he understand what was going on here? How we were just a pair of sluts that needed to be fucked by our brothers. To be their cum dumpsters. "Why don't I suck Daddy's cock while Dale fucks me, and you can blow George while Bert hammers your cunt."

"I was thinking the same thing," my twin sister said. "Come on, boys, let's get this breeding gangbang started. It's our birthday! We want to be mothers by our next one."

George pulled out of my cunt. I clamped my pussy tight, holding in his jizz, and slipped off the bureau and fell to my knees on the floor. It was so hard to keep that spunk in. Some of it leaked out. It ran hot down my thigh.

"Come stick your dick into my mouth, Daddy," I cooed. "I want to nurse on it. How does that sound? Just suck all my sister's juices off. And Dale... You know you want to fuck me."

Dale, the youngest of my older brothers, stared at me. That skinny cutie had his cock out. He stroked it as he stared at me. Then he groaned and fell to his knees. He pressed his dick into my bush and found my sloppy cunt. He didn't even hesitate.

He just thrust into me.

Another brother's dick was in me. I squeezed my cunt down around Dale's dick. His balls slapped into my bush. It felt incredible. I love that naughty impact. A shiver ran through me. I whimpered as something even hotter happened.

Daddy appeared before me.

His cock was wet with my sister's pussy juices and still hard. I smacked my lips as I stared up at his brawny, hairy chest. Dale just pumped away at me with hard strokes, churning up my pussy as I stared at the big boy before me.

"Is that cock for me, Daddy?" I cooed, my voice thick and throaty.

"It is, little slut," he growled. He grabbed the sides of my head and brought his dick closer to my mouth. "Open wide, little slut."

"AAAAAHHHH!" I moaned, my tongue thrust out of my mouth.

He pressed his cock against my tongue. The tart flavor of my twin sister's pussy spilled over my taste buds as he pressed his cock into my mouth. I shuddered at the thrill of him sliding into my oral cavity. I sealed about his cock, so eager to suck on my first dick.

I nursed on him with hunger as Dale pumped way at my cunt. My brother slammed into me with such force. Such unrelenting enthusiasm. I knew I was his first pussy, and he was enjoying it so much he couldn't stop thrusting away at me.

My tongue danced around Daddy's cock. I savored my sister's tart cream on him. I stared up at him and worshiped the patriarch of the family. He stared down at me, his eyes burning with such passion as my brother pumped away at my dick. He fucked into me with such force. He buried deep and hard into me. He fucked me with passion.

"Yes, yes, yes, Rita!" he groaned as he churned up my cunt. "Oh, my god, that's incredible. I'm going to bust my nut in you."

I moaned my delight, squeezing my cunt around his cock as I suckled on our father's big dick. I wanted my brother to dump every drop of his cum into me. I wanted to be bred by the men in my family, but if they didn't know who the father was, then they all would be.

Dale pounded me faster and faster. His strokes were so wild. I trembled, building and building to my next orgasm. This was such a delight. I loved it so very much. I slurped happily on Daddy's dick as my brother's cock buried into me, his balls smacking my flesh.

"Yes!" he gasped and erupted.

My brother fired his cum into my pussy. Spurt after wondrous spurt of his jizz flooded me. I quivered, groaning around Daddy's cock. This was such a delight to feel all that cum spurting into me, but I didn't cum.

I was so close, but Dale was just firing already.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, Rita," he groaned, flooding me with all that spunk. "That's incredible."

"You already flooding her, boy?" Dad groaned as I nursed on his cock.

"Yeah," Dale groaned, spurting a bit more cum in me.

"Didn't even make your sister cum," Dad growled. "Get your cock out of her cunt. Let me show you how it's done."

Dale pulled his cock out of my pussy. Dad grabbed me by the waist with those strong hands. He lifted me. I gasped as he turned me around, my mouth popping off his dick. I was turned around, my brother's slender cock dripping in pussy cream and smeared in cum right before my face.

I sucked his dick into my mouth as Daddy rammed his thick cock into my pussy. I squealed in delight to have my father in me. This was incredible. My cunt clenched down on his thick shaft. He thrust to the hilt in my sloppy depths.

I already had two loads of my brothers' cum in me and now daddy was fucking me.

I suckled happily at Dale's cock as Daddy fucked me with strong thrusts. Bold ones. He was in control. He knew what he was doing to me with his amazing dick. I quivered as he buried into me again and again.

"See," Daddy growled. "You got to fuck her hard and make her cum like a whore on your dick. That way you make sure she's bred. Gets the cum in her womb."

"Okay, Dad," groaned Dale as I suckled on his cock with such hunger. I nursed on him with all the force I could muster. "Shit, I will."

"Good," growled Dad, his hands gripping my hips. He plowed into my sloppy, well-fucked cunt.

I loved it. I had so much jizz in me. It was spilling out around his cock and down my legs. I squeezed about his dick as he fucked into me hard. My orgasm swelled. He gave me such delight. He fucked me with just the right amount of passion.

I wiggled my hips, stirring my sloppy cunt around his dick as he buried into me again and again. His cock filled me up. I shuddered, moaning around Dale's dick. I suckled off all that salty cum and tart pussy cream off my dick.

Daddy buried into me.

I exploded.

Squealing around my brother's dick, I came so hard. My pussy writhed and convulsed around Daddy's dick. The pleasure shot through me. Rapture that swept out of my bred cunt and through my mind. Daddy slammed into me.

"Fuck, yes!" he growled. "Make your slut-sister cum, boy! Then erupt!"

His cum fired into me. I quivered in delight. I had Daddy's cum pumping into my pussy and mixing with my brothers' jizz. My body shuddered with the delight as my naughty cunt milked his dick. I worked out every drop he had, sucking hard on Dale's cock.

I squealed my delight, loving the feel of more and more of Daddy's cum pumping into my snatch. Droll ran down my chin. I shuddered with the bliss of this moment. My entire body hit the peak of pleasure. I shuddered there, my mind melting.

"Goddamn, you little cock-hungry slut!" growled Daddy. "Me and the boys will be fucking you and your sister's twats."

I wanted that so much! I was so happy to feel his balls empty into my pussy. My orgasm peaked in me as I had all that jizz in me. I just knew I was so bred. Lita and I would be so happy to bring new life it the family.

* * *

Lita

"Come and sit on my cock, Lita," said Bert after Daddy had dumped his jizz in my pussy. "You want to be a slut, come for a ride."

He sat on the table, a big grin on his face. He was buff and hunky. I darted to my middle brother and let him grab me by the waist. He lifted me, my pussy dripping with Daddy's cum. Now I would have my brother's jizz flooding me.

Wouldn't that just be so hot?

I grabbed his cock and lowered my juicy pussy to his dick. Cum dripped down my thighs. I was already overflowing with Daddy's spunk. I couldn't wait to have more in me. My little egg would be fertilized.

My pussy kissed the tip of his dick. I shuddered, feeling that amazing shaft. Having sex was so awesome. I impaled my cunt down his cock. I swallowed every bit of his dick. I gasped as I sank down him. My cunt squeezed about his wonderful cock.

I squirmed with such delight. A big smile spread on my lips. As I stared into his eyes. I planted my hands on his shoulders and said, "You ready for me to ride you, big bro."

"Go for it, little filly."

I giggled and slid my cunt up his cock, my twat squeezing about him. I loved it. This naughty shudder ran through me. I sighed in delight, loving that big cock stretching me out. This was an amazing dick. My big brother had just such an awesome cock.

I impaled my twat down his dick again. I took his cock to the hilt in me. It was fantastic. To have all that cock in me. As I did it, a naughty surprise nuzzled into my butt-crack. A wet dick eager to bugger my asshole.

I threw a look behind me. George, his cock fresh from Rita's cunt, had found my asshole. A shiver ran through me as he pressed that thick tip soaked in her pussy cream into my butthole. He wanted to have some fun back there.

"Go for it, big bro!" I squealed, "I want to have two dicks in me!"

"Goddamn," he growled and thrust against my anal ring.

I shuddered at the feel of my asshole slowly stretching to take my brother's big dick. I whimpered, my cunt squeezing down on Bert's cock. It was so wonderful being impaled on the hunk's dick as my other brother wanted to sodomize my ass.

My anal ring popped open. I gasped as George's dick slid into my virgin asshole. This wonderful thrill shot through me. I squirmed on Bert's cock, stirring him around in me. It was incredible to do that. My face twisted in delight.

I shuddered, squirming my hips from side to side on his big dick. I loved that. I savored it so much. This was such a wonderful delight. A big smile spread on my lips. I quivered in delight as more and more of George's dick entered me.

"Yes, yes, that's incredible, big bro!" I moaned. "You're just so wonderful. Ooh, I am going to have such a big orgasm on you both."

"Then start riding, little slut," he groaned. "Just work that asshole up and down our cocks. You can do it. Make us cum with that tight asshole."

"Yes, big bro," I moaned and squeezed my asshole around his dick and snatch around Bert's cock.

I flexed my thighs and slid up both their shafts. I quivered, loving the feel of them massaging my pussy and asshole. I was full of so much dick. It was incredible to feel two different frictions burning through me. I loved what their cocks did to me.

I slammed down my brother's rods, impaling my asshole and my pussy down their two dicks. My eyes bulged with all the pleasure that I received. I quivered and moaned in delight. This was such a wondrous thing that was happening to me.

I squeezed my bowels around George's cock and my pussy about Bert's wonderful dick. Squealing in delight, I slid my holes up their shafts again. It was so outstanding. My sloppy cunt and virgin asshole felt so amazing.

I impaled down them, gasping. "Yes, yes, yes, this is wonderful! Amazing!"

"Fuck," Bert groaned as he watched my little titties jiggling. "That's it, sis. Work that cunt up and down our cocks. Yes, yes, that's fucking amazing."

"God, yes," George groaned. "Better ass than any I got so far."

I shuddered in delight. I was better than the hot girls my big brother got to fuck. I squeezed my holes down on their dicks as I rode them fast and hard. My cunt rose up then slammed back down them.

It was so amazing. I shuddered, wanting to just explode. This would be such an amazing moment. A big climax. I was so eager for it. My hips wiggled from side to side. I shuddered, my cunt on fire. I would have such a big explosion.

A mighty burst of bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my asshole and pussy squeezing about their dicks. "This is amazing. Ooh, that's just so awesome. Oh, my god, I am going to burst on your cocks."

"Good," grunted George. "I want to feel that asshole going wild around my dick."

"Mmm, just suck us dry," groaned Bert.

I grinned and slammed both my holes down their girths. They filled me up. The silky heat in my cunt met the velvety fire in my asshole. The two delights swirled in me. I shuddered, flexing my thighs and sliding up them again.

Bert slid his hands up my sides and found my small breasts. His thumbs massaged my nipples. Sparks burst from both, shooting down to my cunt. I quivered in delight. I whimpered, my holes melting around their big rods.

"Big brothers!" I whimpered, working my thighs faster and faster.

"Shit, it's hot feeling you riding my dick," Bert moaned. He pressed my nipples into my areolas, delight zapping from them."

"Fuck, yes," George groaned. "Work that tight ass up and down my dick. Oh, fuck, yes. We have two hot twin sisters."

"The fucking hottest," panted Bert. "No guy has a pair of little sisters cuter or sexier than you and Rita. Damn, Lita, that pussy is melting my dick. I'm going to give you all that cum you crave."

"Yes, yes, I need to be bred!" I squealed, building and building towards that wonderful eruption.

I plunged my hips downward, my holes swallowing their cocks. I gasped in delight. My head threw back. The pleasure burst inside of me. An orgasm of such wondrous proportion. I squealed as my holes spasmed and writhed around their dicks.

"I'm cumming!" I gasped. "Yes, yes, flood me. Breed me, big brothers!"

"Yes!" Bert growled. His fingers rubbed hard at my nipples. Then he erupted. His cum fired into my pussy. More jizz flooded my twat. It was just an amazing delight. My head tossed from side to side. "Fuck, Lita. Fuck!"

"Yes, yes, yes," George grunted as he hammered my spasming asshole with his huge cock. "You naughty slut."

"Don't cum in my asshole!" I moaned, my pussy writing around Bert's cock, waves of delight washing through my body. Stars burst across my eyes. "I need it in my pussy. I need all your cum in my snatch. My womb needs to have my big brother's cum in me!"

"Fuck, yes!" he growled, his hips thrusting so hard into my bowels. He pounded me with just such force. His balls smacking me as my pussy suckled on our other brother's dick.

Bert's cum pumped into me with such force. He spurted over and over into me. I loved it. My cunt convulsed around his dick. I suckled at him. My boobs jiggled with the delight. George buried to the hilt in my asshole and didn't fuck me.

"Shit!" he growled and ripped out my asshole as I kept milking Bert's cock.

He spurted all that cum into my snatch. I quivered there, my body trembling. My breasts rose and fell. I panted, feeling just so amazing. I licked my lips and shuddered. My womb was full of his cum, and there was another brother that needed to jizz in me.

"Mmm, George," I purred and lifted my cunt off Bert's dick. A shiver raced through me. "I need you to fuck me. To pump that big dick into me. I don't care that you were just in my asshole."

I sat down on the table, my legs spread wide. Cum ran out of my cunt and pooled beneath my ass.

"Give me that big dick, big brother," I purred. "I don't care if it's dirty I just want it ramming into me!"

He went straight for my pussy. I shuddered as George slammed that cock into my cunt, the Marine Corp symbol tattooed in all its glory on his chest. My hunky brother plunged that dirty dick into my sloppy cunt. I shuddered, so eager to take his cum in me, too.

I shuddered, leaning back on my elbows as his strong hands slid over my body. He caressed me with his strong hands, running them over me. It was incredible to feel as he thrust away at me. He fucked me with such passion. He buried that dick into my cunt over and over again.

I squeezed my sloppy pussy down on his dirty dick. That was fresh from my ass, and now he was fucking me so hard with it. I loved it. I savored those strokes burying into my twat. It was amazing to have him plunging hard and fast into me.

"Big brother!" I moaned, staring up at him with such joy in my eyes. "Oh, yes, yes, big brother. Fuck my naughty pussy!"

"Goddamn, you're so hot and wet, Lita!" he groaned, my pussy clamping down on him. "Yes, yes, just so damned hot."

I grinned at him, so glad he found my pussy to be such a delight. He rammed his filthy cock into me. I squeezed down on him to polish his pole as another orgasm built and built in me. His strong hands slid up and rubbed at my breasts.

My nipples burst with sparks, increasing the bliss building and building in me. I shuddered as he buried the hilt in me. He thrust that huge cock into my snatch. It was pure delight. I whimpered as he fucked me. He pounded me so hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as he plowed into me. "Oh, George. Big brother! Cum in me!"

"Getting there!" he growled, slamming into me.

His heavy nuts slapped into my taint with his hard strokes. He buried into me with such force. It was fantastic. I loved every moment of him plunging his cock into me. I buffed his dick clean with my sloppy depths, my orgasm about to burst through me.

His thumbs massaged my cute, little nipples. I whimpered, the pleasure swelling and swelling in me. It was outstanding. I would be a mother. I shuddered as his dick thrust so hard into me, his eyes burning with his lust for me. His desire to breed me.

He slammed that cock hard into me. My pussy squeezed about that wonderful dick as I stared into his eyes. He grinned at me as if he knew what was about to happen. He pulled back. My cunt burst with delight.

I came on my brother's wonderful dick.

"Breed me, big bro!" I squealed as he slammed back into me.

He buried deep and hard. I fell onto my back as my pleasure swept through me. I bucked on my back as the cum fired into my snatch. It was an incredible feeling that jizz baste me. It was such an awesome delight to have his cum pump into me.

Another man in my family was spurting his seed into me.

Stars burst across my eyes. I whimpered and moaned, savoring every second of this delight. My pussy suckled at him with such a wild delight. I nursed at him with everything that I had. My cunt loved his dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as he basted me. "George!"

"I know," Rita moaned. My twin sister fell on the table beside me. "I'm full of so much cum!"

I turned my head. My lips planted on hers. I kissed her so hard. I loved the feel of her mouth on mine as George pumped the last of his cum into my pussy. This was the best birthday ever. I was eighteen and oh, so fertile.

My tongue danced with my sister's for one more moment as George groaned and pulled his cock out of my pussy. Then my twin and I broke our wicked kiss to stare at Daddy and our three brothers. I knew that Rita mirrored the wicked grin on my face.