Twin Sisters Need to be Bred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Together, we cooed, "I hope you boys are eager for more of our pussies! We need more of your cum!"

* * *

Rita -- Nearly Nineteen Years Later...

"Look at you four," I purred to my two sons and my two nephews. "Just so ready to breed your mommy and your aunt."

Josh, Bill, Chris, and Hank all nodded. The first two were my oldest set of twins and the other two were Lita's. We had two sets of fraternal twins. I liked to think that George and Dale bred me while Dad and Bert bred Lita.

But we couldn't be sure. We had so much cum fired into us that day. Breeding days were just wild fuckfests. It was hard to tell who was the father. In a way, Daddy and our brothers were all the fathers. But now things were changing.

"Mmm, your two sexy mommies need to be bred," Lita purred, her hand grabbing my plump ass. "You boys up to being mother-fuckers?"

They all cheered.

The family tradition needed to continue. We needed to be bred and bred, and our daughters who were growing up fast would soon be joining the fun. The orgies would be so hot. I shuddered Josh and Bill through me down as Chris and Hank went for my twin sister.

My son's dick rammed into my fertile pussy. He was so eager to breed his mommy. Josh was his daddy's son. Our potion was complete bunk. It was pure lust. Our Daddy and brothers and been just as eager to fuck some barely legal pussy. Incestuous pussy.

The best sort as our sons were about to learn. I hugged Josh tight as he pumped away, so eager to be filled with all his cum. It was a shame Mommy had to pass on so early. But she was remembered. Our family was so huge now.

And it was about to get even bigger.

The END