All Comments on 'Twin Sister's Secret Sex Party'

by Tabitha2003

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
WhenIm64WhenIm64almost 2 years ago

Well done for a first go. I'd like to see where you take it from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just on e typo near the end. The sister goes from 19 years old to 18 years old,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i'm a guy, and reading this it was almost embarassing, the realization of how simple our minds are that a 19 year old girl can delve in and nail it first try. a great start, but needs more romance and detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! You had the perfect amount of build up. I always want some so I can know the characters and situation without instantly jumping to the sex. Some people on the site get there in a paragraph. But you had just enough to get me hooked. Will definitely read another if you make a part two. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loved the story....do more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please. Good start be interested in your direction. Thanks for writing

hellion64hellion64almost 2 years ago

I rarely comment, but I will say it's a good first story. Keep it up!

Mr_coaterMr_coateralmost 2 years ago

Please continue writing great story.

darkchinadarkchinaalmost 2 years ago

Love it and yes impregnation is one of my favorites. Thanks for writing this... its fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need a part 2 of this story. There's so many different ways it can go. Hope it go's where the sister and her friend set him up.

Sparrow69Sparrow69almost 2 years ago

This is a different take on an incest story than I’ve seen before, and that a good thing. The concept made for a good first story.

Personally, I could have used a little more information and interaction with the characters; what they look like and their family life etc.

I’m not a girl so I don’t know if you can feel the differences between a strap-on and the real thing, so that left me a bit confused.

Being that your nervous and over-thinking can cause you not to post your stories, I would suggest finding someone (here or in real life) to help you proofread and smooth out your work. Writing takes practice lots and lots of practice…

I do hope you continue with this story, but not only this story but others as well.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

It was not good. Hate major wimp stories, than she told him to stay up stairs while she had an orgy an apparently cock blocked him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good job on your first go at it. I love incest impregnation stories and would love to see this story with another chapter and hopefully Sara will grow some hair on her pussy like a mature woman should have.

johnsknavejohnsknavealmost 2 years ago

I think you did a really great job for a first story.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06almost 2 years ago

I like it

Definitely needs another chapter

Keep it coming

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51almost 2 years ago

Interesting story but it should a bit longer though IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

keep it going !! good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How many 18yrs or 19yrs Olds go to orgies and not use birth control or atleast condoms for the prevention of disease and pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish it!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to you exploring your fantasy life here. Glad to take the ride with you.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like Sara could have been knocked up by any guy at the party? You need to finish this story with another chapter, at least. Pregnancy confirmation and an explanation of how it was her brother and not one of the other guys, which frankly from your description of Sara in this chapter, seems most likely.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

ok, when he saw what the sister's so-called friend wanted him to do, he should have left, no matter what he said to that girl he would do everything she said because his sister had no idea she was getting fucked by her brother and not by a strap on, she had no say to agree or disagree to the incest, as far as his sister knew she was not going to get cum in her pussy. So, he more or less raped his sister and shot his cum in her unprotected pussy without her consent. It is clear that the wrong head was doing the thinking. lol. The story should have been longer to see what his sister's reaction would be to what had happened. OH, his sister was a dumb cunt for having sex unprotected. I gave you 3 stars because it was too short and left the reader hanging. I do hope you write another chapter and finish the story. don't wait too long to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it's an awesome start... Keep it going!!

ZeusKing0fOlympusZeusKing0fOlympusalmost 2 years ago

Definitely would like to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That story was absolutely filthy and perverse and….

So damn hot!! Loved it! 5 stars isn’t enough, and definitely want more of this! Continue the story and hope you keep writing others as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a natural at this. This is a much better story than most on here. It really does not need further work. If you do start proofing and editing just be sure you are not over-thinking things. It is easy to do and all to easy to ruin a good thing.

GrttrnGrttrnalmost 2 years ago

Fun story, please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good first chapter! Let the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope he gets more opportunity to pump his potent sperm deep in his twin sister’s fertile pussy!

Write more!!!

LapinatorLapinatoralmost 2 years ago

So Sara thinks it was her friend Hannah who fucks her with a strap-on, but then Hannah sits on Sara's face. And Sara doesn't pick up on the fact that it can't be her friend who's fucking her? Does she even believe it's Hannah? And doesn't the protagonist think to himself: "Wait, why doesn't Sara say anything about this?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d arrive at party, I’m Hannah’s father. I wearing mask , shorts n top

I see Hannah, guiding your cock, when you’ve filled her pussy I see Hannah’s tongue lapping , I ease her aside and my cock enters your sister, I’m a big cummer. She undulates in exstasy as my balls fill her. Hannah has grabbed you and has you on hands n knees, viewing my balls contract. As I disengage Hannah hauls you bodily so you mouth is covering saras pulsing oozing cunt and she forces your mouth over the sperm covered labia. Lick n suck so she doesn’t get pregnant. My mind agrees so I do.

It’s only some days later I learn Sara is on birth control. It was a plan by Hannah n her father to get me into eating cum

AirSearch1AirSearch1almost 2 years ago

I love this story and hope you will continue it. Stories like this are so hard to find and I love reading them.

RanethekingRanethekingalmost 2 years ago

Big fan of the brother sister. Even more so with dominate brother and/or impregnation. But I dunno. Knowing his sis is involved with orgies and most likely having sex with other men. Does ruin it a little for me. But I’ll keep a look out for the next chapter. Otherwise. Not a bad start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my God I'm so wet I need more.

Love Sherri

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello, Tabitha !

I'm an old (seventies) french speaking man (my english is unusual sometimes), and I like reading good fiction on this site.

I've seen often enough poor writing, many misspelled words ( their - there, waste - waist, etc. ) and that spoils my reading pleasure. None of that here, thank you.

Plus, your story is really well written, I had a good time reading it.

Please continue.

You could elaborate somewhat more on Hannah"s motives, or just let go your creativity.

If you're really 19, congratulations, you're good !

Remarks : a party for 19 year old twins, and then "innocent, unprotected, 18-year-old twin sister." ?

And : "at first I thought it must be a dream. I smiled, knowing it wasn't," It wasn't what ? a dream ? or real ? Not very clear.

But really, please continue writing, and please continue this story.

Chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some constructive criticism regarding the story, I know it's supposed to me fantasy but you have to suspend my disbelief a bit, 20 to 30 people isn't a small party, especially for a fuckparty, add to that a teenage fuckparty. I'd think a hard limit of 15 people.

And though it does kind of break the premise of the story, it does seem kind of selfish of Sara not to invite Paul to the party.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 2 years ago

looking forward for more don't give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written! If there were any issues that could have been corrected in proofreading, I sure as hell didn’t catch them! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the rest of it. You can't end it like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done!

steinolsteinolalmost 2 years ago

Dear Thanita

Please write more. I love the story, but miss more about Hanna and the twinsister. Why is Hanna so interested in make sara pregnant, why so getting brother to do it?

Maybe you can go back in time?

classicman1982classicman1982almost 2 years ago

Please continue. I hope sara, Paul , and Hannah have more fun together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue please.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, so far. It felt a bit strange at first that Paul instantly wanted to fuck Sara when he saw her in her underwear, so in future stories try to make these character desires a bit more subtle and gradual, at least if you want to add an extra element of believability to the story. Keep up the good work!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Twin Sister's Secret Sex Party:" - I'm in agreement with the writer about heterosexual incest--of blood related family members--and impregnation!! The theme of this story is very unique, so much so that it was confusing...detracting the reading of the story versus having to solve the puzzle of who is who.

Incest writer's abilities are not based on the advanced age of the writer, but on the ability of the writer, even though the writer is not of advanced age. Pick any number of the 'Literotica' Top-Rated authors and read their romantic incest stories of brother/sister, father/daughter, mother/son, aunt/nephew, uncle/niece, etc., which in real life those are the incestuous couples of the impregnated female.

Good "go" (as you say), so keep on the GO!

MKerenskyMKerenskyalmost 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story without feeling pressured to.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely, yes...continue writing about Sara, Paul, and Hannah...

Your imagination comes out in your writing...so let it run freer!! Expand your horizons, and share your thoughts with us.

Five**5**Stars...for the young author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, Give us more about the twins and Hannah!.

GhoulGhast85GhoulGhast85almost 2 years ago

Would like a sequel to this. I winder if Sister will want her friend knocked up by her brother. Or if she enjoyed herself and wants to make sure she's good and pregnant.

HtslHtslover 1 year ago

For a rookie a damn good story! And it’s shouting for a second, third or more part. I hope you continue soon. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My freinds blind folded on night at a party to see if I knew who was fucking me,I could tell who it was by the way they fucked me most of the time,but that night he felt different in me,I was so horny I didn't care he felt so good,when I was ready to cum they pulled the blind fold off,I was fucking my brothers big cock and was so close I couldn't stop fucking him I needed to cum so bad,his cock had my pussy full of his bwc,then filled me full of incest cum

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Please make a part 2

makemeafathermakemeafatherover 1 year ago

I'd love a part 2 about with Sara getting revenge on Hannah and how she'll deal with her brother Paul

curious9632curious9632over 1 year ago

please make part 2

ForeverEverForeverEverover 1 year ago

I understand this was put together quickly but I think this could definitely be stretched out some more. If you make a sequel it’d be nice if there was a bit more foreplay.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Enjoyable but a little too brief. 5 stars, though.

managua685managua685over 1 year ago

Please make part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

30 people who know them and watching them fuck. When she shows up pregnant nobody is going to put it together?

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 1 year ago

Very nicely done. A sequel would be brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are too talented not to continue this story, or easily start another.

bill7718

WaxmeWaxmeover 1 year ago

Great start! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Your first ever?

You should continuous this series

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Felt rushed, still original, 5*.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Love impregnation stories! When do we get the next part?

darkchinadarkchinaover 1 year ago

love impregnation stories!!! this is one of my faves. can't wait for the next part

Amycos_CyrusAmycos_Cyrusover 1 year ago

Continue this series. It's great.

I love the idea.

Sohioslim78Sohioslim78over 1 year ago

Please write more to this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Would love to read more about Paul, Sarah and Hannah.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Really hot scene, but it felt like some things were missing. Not enough information about the various characters and relationships. And throwing an orgy in the house that your brother was in was super risky - and not inviting him on top of it was honestly shitty. I get that there was a need to have Sara not know (or did she?) that it was her brother screwing her, but it could use some better story beats to get there. Still, well written, and hot.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Love it, especially like creampies in siblings. More please. You write very well as I see it. Well done.

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

this was a great read but needs more!

cursrahcursrahabout 1 year ago

I really liked this story. I would like more of these characters please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"My post nut clarity kicked in, and I realised what I'd done. I'd just come inside my sweet, innocent, unprotected, 18-year-old twin sister."

WTF? His sister was in the middle of an orgy... sweet and innocent? Hardly....

Other than that, very, very hot, need moar....

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Keep going... Curious minds want to know how his sister responds to Hannah's activities.

Also, how could she NOT tell it was a real dick in her, especially once he filled her cunt with cum?

Thom44Thom44about 1 year ago

Great start. It seems from the comments that everyone wants more. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Spermicide.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

For a first attempt, this was REALLY HOT!! Sara found his clothes, so obviously at least suspects his presence/involvement in the orgy.

And, Yes, this DEMANDS a sequel; at a minimum, one more chapter, preferably more!

Five**5**Stars...very nice first story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sequel soon?

DerranDerran9 months ago

Nice debut, and interesting twist on the theme. Can do with more fleshing out of the characters, but that could also happen in a sequel...

cykloscyklos9 months ago

A little short but this was a good first story, hope to see more works from you in the future!

cursrahcursrah9 months ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What happened after that? Did they become regular lovers? Did Hannah join them most of the time? Did Sara get pregnant?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Hannah literally could have ruined both of their lives :/ He really should have had more of a backbone here. Especially considering the consequences. His sister should mean far more to him than a promise to a girl who wants him to do something A)Illegal, and B) unconsented by his sister. I am all for incest, but not rape something that could so drastically change their lives.

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus7 months ago

fucking great first go! give us more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Orgys and gangbangs are a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

part 2?

gunship130Agunship130A7 months ago

do not stop now keep going

2armoured2armoured7 months ago

Very good, very plausible. Let us have the next chapter.

ET270ET2707 months ago

More please 🥺

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilk6 months ago

I really love the story and I hope there's more. It would be so hot if his sister forced her BFF to have his baby too as "punishment".

twmiller2005twmiller20056 months ago

Great story please continue it

LactationLoverLactationLover6 months ago

A little quick but loved it. Please write chapter 2,3,4,5…….. I want more!

H2OwolfH2Owolf5 months ago

Awesome start! Keep it up can't wait for a chapter 2 and more.

cursrahcursrah5 months ago

more of these characters please

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTabitha2003@Tabitha2003
19 year old British girl studying in America! Love reading on here, and thought I'd give writing something a go!