All Comments on 'Twin Streams'

by blissfulltales

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it but...

I loved the peeing parts of this, no doubt, it was HOT, the only thing I would have changed is don't have the twins call each-other "baby" so much, that part was really annoying. Other then that it was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I would like to see the twins hook up with another set of twins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More twins.

Hot story. More twins. More Twins. More pee. LOL!!!

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

Personally I liked this a lot and it’s am not really a water sports fan. I would love to see more chapters of the twins desperately trying to get away from their parents in increasingly inventive ways. Would like a bit more variety in wording used when they climax and maybe separate terms of endearment but those are only minor things. The heart soul of these stories are the two young lovers learning about sex together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this, I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice and girly pee. I would so love to get my tongue and cock into these two hot young cunts. More and more like this please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s, UK.

henrika7575henrika757510 months ago

A would LOVE to read a story about dad joining in on the fun, with wet beds and panties and all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Okay. Pee stuff is something that I've never been into. But you managed to make it fucking hot. Holy shit. That was awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblissfulltales@blissfulltales
I love to write erotic stories. Some from my own personal experiences, and others from an imaginary mind. I am also capable of writing something upon request; If you have a fantasy, give me the basic details, and I'd be happy to create a steamy story for you. I don't, howeve...