Twin Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a frantic knock on the door. "Shit!" said Iain.

"It's me." Whispered a friendly voice and Iain opened the door to let in Laura. "Fuck me." She said "What have I missed? It sounded great." She eyed Iain's still rampant cock with the last of the cum, glistening on the tip. "Time to clean-up?"

Without wasting time, Laura knelt in-front of Iain and took him in her mouth, while I sat on the loo completely bemused and befuddled. "Not much there." She said after a moment eyeing me. Then she moved in-front of me and started licking the cum off my face and rubbing my nipples with the cum on my breasts. Then she gave me a deep very spunky and not very sisterly kiss.

Releasing me she said. "Mmm! That is one cock each we've had so far today, but I haven't been fucked, so I reckon you're up on me sis. Where to next girls and boys?"

There was another knock on the door, not friendly this time, and a shout of "Oi, what you lot doing in there! Get out you filthy lot." It was our friendly barista.

Iain and I quickly dressed and we marched out to find him scowling outside. "Bloody school kids!" He moaned. "I ought to tell the fucking headteacher about this. "Get back to school you perves and don't come back."

We were soon back in the street and started walking back past the school gate. I had that wonderful warm glow on my insides that was the afterburn from that brilliant fuck, but like any identical twin, I knew my sister Laura was becoming desperate for the same thing. As we passed the gate, Miss Muffet called out to us. "Hey you three, hold on a moment!"

"You are needed for the Duke of Edinburgh Award presentation. Girls, if you follow me to my office, we will see if we can do something about your clothes. Iain, could you get together the other Duke of Edinburgh pupils and bring them to my office at, say 11:00?"

With that Iain, with a broad grin on his face went off alone and we followed Miss Muffet.

Her "office" was attached to the gym and besides a desk, there was loads of gym equipment and a shower where she could freshen up in private after exercising with the pupils. She locked the door and then said: "Right! I want you to take off those high-heels and stand together beside the sink, lets deal with the lipstick first."

So Laura and I stood side by side and Miss Muffet got a tissue dampened it and started to rub it gently over my lips, the bright red coming off onto the white of the tissue. She stood very close and I could feel her breasts brushing mine and her warm sweet breath on my cheek. Then she moved on to Laura and started on her lips. Her breathing was becoming heavier and her movements becoming slower and more deliberate.

She stood back and looked at us and seemed satisfied that our lips would now pass muster. "Now, "she said, "Those blouses are a mess."

Standing in front of me, she undid the bow of my blouse and exposed my breasts. As she moved to Laura she brushed her hand against on left nipple and made me gasp. Then she stood in front of Laura and slowly undid her blouse. Laura smiled at her, and showed the tip of her tongue through her lips.

This very strange situation got even stranger when Miss Muffet took my left breast in one hand and Laura's right breast in the other. "You know," said Miss Muffet, huskily, "you two are not quite identical, Laura, you've got bigger boobs." We both giggled and Miss Muffet's hands started not just to hold our breasts, but slowly caress them, squeezing our nipples between her thumb and forefinger, making them go hard.

Then the teacher suddenly said "I can smell sex! Lorna, you appear to have some dry sperm here above your nipple and Laura, is that sperm on your neck? I better clean you up." Miss Muffet, was slightly taller than us and was really quite beautiful and as she leant forward and licked away a line of Iain's spunk from my cleavage I found I was beginning to really enjoy myself, especially as her tongue came across and circled my nipple, making me go tingly inside.

Laura, started to move, but Miss Muffet said "No, just stand still! We still need to sort out your clothes." So, Laura stood there as Miss Muffet came back to her and, starting with the remains Adrian's cum, on her neck she kissed and licked her way down taking one of Laura's breasts in her mouth and suckling and then the other. Laura was beginning to moan in excitement.

Suddenly, very business-like, Miss Muffet stood up straight and told us we would need to wear something else other than our blouses and she had spare gym tops we could use. "Right," she said, as though this was a lesson, "Turn to face each other. Closely now! Go on push yourselves tightly together." So, Laura and I stood, nose to nose, toe to toe and nipple pressing hard into nipple with great grins on our faces.

Miss Muffet, started to peel off our blouses, leaving our naked backs fully exposed. Then she placed one hand on my skirt and the other on Laura's and said she was not sure the skirts would do either. In unison her two hands went down and under our kilts and she start caressing our bums, her hands pushing inside our knickers and playing over our smooth skin. Her face was flushed and she breathed heavily on our faces as she explored our soft silky flesh, working her way back and down towards our cracks. Laura's lips parted and her tongue licked my lips and we began to kiss and gyrate our breasts together as our juices started to flow in anticipation. "Gosh," said Miss Muffet, like some character out of Enid Blyton "I have fantasized about making love with you two since I first came here." Which was not a very Enid Blyton thing to say, but nice to know.

Then I felt a thumb pushing against my crack and Laura and I moaned simultaneously as Miss Muffet started to push her thumbs up along our cracks until they came to our clits. Laura and I ground our breasts together, my nipples heating like fire. Then Laura was kissing me greedily. The edge of Miss Muffet's thumbnail met my engorged clit, which was still too sensitive after sex with Iain, and I gave a loud gasp.

Miss Muffet straightened. "Right! I can still smell sex. Stand side by side again." We unwillingly parted again, I could see my saliva wet upon Laura's lips and my nipples hardened being exposed to the comparative cold. We stood still and excited as Miss Muffet deliberate lifted her hands to her nose and sniffed one and then the other.

"Lorna," she said "I do believe that you have had sex recently, don't deny it! Laura, you are wetter and hotter and I do believe you missed out on your sister's debauchery despite that obvious sperm I just removed from your neck. But I think a closer inspection is required. Please lie on my desk, knees up and legs apart!"

Grinning impishly, Laura moved across the room and sat and they lay back on the desk and opened her legs. Her panties were very damp and pushed to one side exposing her pink gash.

Miss Muffet started to take off her own blouse and sports bra, exposing a beautiful pair of breasts, the size of large oranges. "Wouldn't want to get any of your lovely fluids on my clothes, would we, whilst I am forced to undergo this messy inspection." she said. She then got a pair of scissors off the desk and cut through Laura's wet kickers exposing her baby smooth mound with its delicate landing strip.

Miss Muffet then leant over the desk and sniffed deeply into Laura's crotch. With her nose she started to trace a line up and down Laura's pussy lips and pushing into her clit. Laura was loving it and squirmed as Miss Muffet started to use her tongue to lap up Laura's flowing juices. Then I saw Miss Muffet use her fingers to widen Laura's crack and with her tongue she fluttered Laura's clit. Slowly the teacher inserted a finger and started finger fucking Laura whilst tonguing her clit ever harder.

I was beginning to get a little jealous. Miss Muffet was wearing track-suit bottoms, so I grabbed them and pulled them down to her ankles. She had come to school commando style and wore no panties, so I put my hand between her legs and felt her vagina burning not and wet. She gasped and began even more actively to tongue and finger-fuck Laura who had started to softly repeat "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as the teacher expertly played with her sex.

I rubbed Miss Muffet's slit and as my index finger found her clit, my thumb glided deeply into her hot wet cunt and I started to fuck her with my thumb in time with her finger fucking Laura. After a few minutes, Miss Muffet stood up and turned to me, grabbing me close and kissing me deeply with her mouth tasting of Laura's honey juices. Her hand went down and found my slit and she started playing with me as her tongue tried to go deep down into my throat.

Laura, put her arms around the teacher and grabbing her breasts she pulled her back on to the desk. Miss Muffet lay on her back with her legs dangling down over the edge of the desk. Laura, went and sat on her face and I went down on her slit, tonguing her and getting two of my fingers deep into her twat fucking her hard. Her legs went up and around me, pulling me into her wet steaming mound and her, now flowing juices, covered my face. She bucked and Laura bounced up and down on Miss Muffet's face in obvious pleasure. Still tonguing her hard clit, I inserted another finger into her now gaping hole and fucked her faster as with my other hand I started rubbing my own clit. We were all forming and rhythm and all three of us were soon heading towards a massive climax.

However, just before I could finish myself off there was an enormous noise. We leapt apart and found Iain was clambering in through the office window and was being followed by our other friends who had been with us on the camping trip. "Excuse me Miss," said Iain tamely, "but we were all getting rather jealous watching from outside. Diana here had already started to finger herself and I thought, we better come in before someone else along and spies you. Besides, to tell you the truth, I have had fantasies about you since you first arrived, can I have permission to join in, please, er Miss?

"And us!" called out our big busted friend Diana and the elvish Sophie. Rugby playing Jamie and David and Tom grinned helplessly at us. Laura and I grinned back, whilst Miss Muffet whose flushed face was soaked in Laura's juices, slowly got off the table and looked at the interlopers. "Well," she said, you better close that window and pull down the blind before we do anything else. And since we are getting to know each other better, you better call me Jess, rather than Miss."

Jamie jumped to the window to close it and pulled down the black blind as Tom went and switched on the light. Dave said "Wow, that was an amazing show you three were putting on, my tonker is so hard its hurting."

It was the small blonde, innocent looking Sophie who took Jamie in hand and this started the proceedings. She knelt in front of him, undid his belt and freed his throbbing dick. She said, "Turned me on too!" and without a moment's hesitation took Jamie's length deep into her mouth and starting pulling back and forth with her saliva glistening along its length.

Naked Jess, our 22-year-old trainee teacher walked over to Iain and grasped his head. "OK, little boy," she said, "let's see what you're made of. " She pushed him back against the wall kissing him deeply, sharing Laura's honey juices with him. She lifted her right leg over his hip and ground her naked mound into his groin. Laura, my nympho sister went over to Diana and started hurriedly undoing her blouse, and then freeing her beautiful boobs from the confines of her bra.

Dave and Tom, who were experts in synchronised fucking grabbed me and laid me on the desk. My head went over the end and upside down I saw Dave pull his trousers down and free his bouncing hard-on. Then offered his cock to my mouth, slipping it in deep. Meanwhile, unseen, Tom, undid himself at the other end and started to play his cock against my clit and slit. Wow, I was going to be fucked again!

It was difficult to see what else was going on in that small office when you are on your back and a one guy is thrusting deep into your mouth whilst another is thrusting deep into your love tunnel, but there seemed to be no shortage of activity. I grabbed and played with my own breasts as the boys worked their magic, once again getting hotter and hotter and nearer climax.

After a few more thrusts, Dave and Tom withdrew and swapped positions. But this time, instead of fucking me, Dave went down with his tongue and Tom started kissing me and tweaking my nipples. Then he was massaging his dick over my tits, pre-cum oozing lubricating oil from the tip of his penis.

I finally managed to look to one side and saw Iain fucking Jess from behind, her arms on the office wall and her breasts swinging lose in rhythm and Iain long strong thrusts.

Sophie was naked and clasping herself around Jamie's neck as he thrust up into her from below. Diana and Laura were in 69 with mouths clasped tight into each other's cunts with Diana on top. I started to sit up. "Dave, Tom" I said, "Laura needs a good fuck!"

Willing to oblige they went over to the two girls.

Now, later as we walked back towards the school bus, I was feeling flushed and fulfilled. My love tunnel was still hot from all the fucking, my clit was still hard and humming. I have to admit I was having a little difficulty walking straight. We were now wearing track suit bottoms and polo shirts borrowed from Jess, but we no longer needed to make an impression. I was satisfied. We were satisfied, we had just had the best fuck ever.

I vividly remembered various parts of the that orgy that would still turn me on, just thinking about them a year later.

There was the moment when I was on all fours on the desk with Dave in my mouth and Tom making deep sweeping thrusts into my love tunnel and Dave couldn't hold it any longer and filled my mouth with hot spunk. My beautiful Sophie pushed him out of the way and drove her tongue into my mouth to share a drink of his sperm forcing me on my back and lying on top of me, passionately grinding her hard nipples into mine as Tom now fucked her from behind. I do love sex with Sophie and the memory sharing that cum with her as she approached climax was something I dreamt about in later days.

There was the moment when Laura and I were lying side by side with Jamie fucking one of us and then the other whilst we kissed. Then Jamie couldn't hold any longer and coming around came over our tits and the Laura and I were on top of each other massaging the cum into each other's nipples as our bodies slid up and down with the lubricating cum.

Then there was the best bit! I was lying on my back the desk with Diana sitting on my face facing away from me whilst I gave her tongue, drinking in her sex. Dave was standing legs astride my head with his dick in Diana's mouth face fucking her making her juices flow freely and she rubbed her clit to climax over my nose. Jess's head was between my legs and she was using her tongue hard on my clit, whilst two fingers were fucking me hard. She was bouncing into me as Tom fucked her from behind. Sophie had my right breast in her mouth and sucked and nipped at my nipples whilst Laura was latched onto my left breast doing the same. Meanwhile Iain fucked Laura from behind and Jamie was ramming his boner into Sophie. It was heaven, it was ecstasy, as every bit of me was singing in sheer lustful joy as everyone fucked everyone to the same rhythm with me in the middle. I started to cum and there was a great chorus of release as everyone else came at the same time in one great orgy of orgasms, hot sperm flooding into Jess, Sophie and Laura's dripping cunts and down Diana's welcoming throat.

There was not much to tell after that. Having exhausted our teenage lust, we gradually pulled ourselves together, petted and kissed and washed each other in Jess's shower. Then borrowing clothes from Jess, it was time to go home with fond kisses and hugs and promises and meeting again.

There was one final incident. As we boarded the bus the bus driver looked at us and said – I see you've had to dress decently at last. Was that the teachers? "No." said Laura "It was one just teacher and we just had a brilliant fuck with them." She then leant over the ticket barrier kissed the driver on the mouth and put her hand on his crotch.

Withdrawing she winked at his purple face and wickedly said "Maybe next term!" and then skipped upstairs leaving the driver breathless and speechless.

12