Twin Thai Stepdaughters - Prologue

Story Info
A White widower struggles with twin Thai teen stepdaughters.
3.8k words
4.45
74.9k
142

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 35, I travelled to Thailand for some rest and relaxation with a couple of my then colleagues. We had all been stationed on an offshore oil rig in Indonesia. The money I had previously earned as a sanitation engineer in the US was a third what I was paid on the rig. This huge increase in salary had afforded me the opportunity to invest in property over the next 6 years.

By the time I travelled to Thailand, I owned 6 apartments and 2 houses in America. Through rental yield and property appreciation, I had reached my goal of being able to retire by 40, almost 5 years ahead of schedule. I had certainly earned the chance to reward myself and blow off some steam. Having completed my contract with the company, I would subsequently return to the US after Thailand to decide what kind of life I then wanted to live, free from monetary stress.

We began our trip with a few days of debauchery in Bangkok. Sex shows, tequila, cocktails, local cuisine, and best of all, the sultry dark-skinned Thai girls. I was blown away by the beauty of the average Thai woman, coupled with an inherently pleasant attitude. Coming back from 4 months on an oil rig, with nothing to do all day but play cards and use the gym, I was in peak physical condition and horny as all fuck.

My friends and I went to bars and clubs to meet the young local lovelies, banging different girls almost every night, revelling in the chance to have petite Thai girls moaning for big white cock. One of the guys almost instantly fell in love with a cute 18 year old Thai girl and kept her beside him for the whole trip. The rest of us busted his balls, but it was easy to understand how a Western man could fall for such temptation. Comparing a submissive, petite Asian woman to the demanding, sexually-conservative wives and girlfriends we had left at home, it made it hard to be patriotic.

On the 2nd last day of our trip, I decided to take a tour of the local temples. At that point, my body was finally tired of alcohol and sex. I thought it would be a shame to leave the country without seeing at least some of the culture.

I waited for my tour guide in the lobby of the hotel, the oppressive heat of the day making it too uncomfortable to stand outside. 5 minutes before I was due to meet the guide, a tall slim Thai woman of 30 or so appeared, dressed in loose, white pants and the light blue shirt bearing the tour guide company's insignia. I was instantly enamoured with her natural elegance, the high-cheekbones of an exotic Asian model crowned by black, silken hair. Her Asian eyes met mine and I felt a jolt of electricity down my spine.

"Mr. Dawson? I'm Ying, your guide. Very nice to meet you!"

Her English was relatively good, though anyone could tell it was not her first language. Her broad, easy smile displayed her pearly white teeth, contrasting nicely against her healthy, tanned skin. I shook her outstretched hand firmly.

"Hi Ying, very nice to meet you too. Please, call me Andrew."

"Sure, Andrew!" her smile seemed to broaden even more. Had I imagined it, or was there an instant mutual attraction?...

I followed her to the air-conditioned taxi she had hired for the afternoon. We spent the next few hours visiting local temples. We chatted in the taxi between each one. She told me about her family and how she had been a waitress before learning English and becoming a tour guide. She casually asked if I was married. When I said that I wasn't and didn't have a girlfriend waiting for me at home, she abruptly changed the subject. I complimented her English, and she blushed charmingly, sweeping a strand of hair behind her ear. I felt myself slowly becoming intoxicated by her.

Though I admired the beauty of the culture and architecture (and. of course, enjoyed Ying's company), over the course of the afternoon the merciless heat of the equatorial sun began to get the best of me.

At the fourth temple, I asked her if we could perhaps get a drink somewhere. It seemed an innocent question to me, but she paused and thought for a moment.

"I'm not supposed to go for drink with client," she said, biting her lower lip. "... but maybe it's ok, just one time." She smiled at me, and slowly batted her long, dark eyelashes.

Although I had meant only to ask if we could get a drink as a respite from the heat, I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to spend time around this heavenly creature.

"I bring you to hotel. You rest. I meet you in lobby at... 8 o'clock."

"Sounds good." I replied, pleasantly surprised by how assertive she was.

She left me at my hotel door and departed in the taxi. I went to my room, showered and lay on the bed. As I dozed I thought about Ying, my heart beating a little faster as I anticipated what the date had in store. Despite the nightly sex sessions I had been enjoying, I felt myself getting hard as I thought about the curve of her full, sensual lips, her sexy Asian eyes, and her petite waist above a nicely rounded ass. Her breasts were modest, probably a B cup, perfectly proportioned to her slim, feminine figure.

She had the body of a fit and healthy 20 year old. Her dark, flawless skin and striking eyes had made it difficult at times to focus fully on her words. Beyond her beauty however, she had a light-hearted, optimistic outlook that made me feel like a teenager again. There was an intense physical attraction towards her, but I felt there was more that just that between us. There was a warmth and tenderness that I was drawn to.

And so I waited in the lobby at 8 o'clock. I wore blue slacks with a light short-sleeved shirt. At 6'2, I towered above the average Thai man. I noticed two of the female receptionists glancing my way and tittering, I suspected as they made comments about me to each other.

Any other night, I would have tried to get them both in bed.

After a few minutes, Ying walked in. Maybe it was my imagination, but it seemed to get extremely quiet as her heels clicked across the marble floor. Mine weren't the only set of eyes that followed her long legs as they strutted across the room. I was visibly shocked by what she was wearing, red high-heels, a tiny black mini-skirt and a frilly white blouse that clearly showed off her erect nipples beneath. Her hair was loose around her shoulders, her lips were painted a sensual red and her eyes were darkened with eye-shadow.

I've had fantasies with less attractive women.

"Hi Andrew!" she said in my ear, as we embraced.

"Hi Ying, you look... gorgeous!" I managed to say.

"Thank you sir!" she replied, the corner of her mouth curling into a flirtatious smile. The professional image she had presented earlier was gone now, replaced by a sexy, assertive knockout.

"Actually, on second thought... I think I prefer 'Sir' to 'Mr. Dawson' or 'Andrew'..."

"Oh! I see! Whatever you like, SIR!" she laughed and took my arm. We walked outside where she casually hailed a tuk-tuk. She spoke in Thai to the driver and he proceeded to bring us to a nice local restaurant.

We sat down and ordered drinks. She chose 2 strawberry, crushed-iced cocktails for us. We toasted before sipping them, they were delicious. After some small talk about the restaurant. my job and the local area, she asked "So why you no married Andrew?"

I chuckled at her direct question, I admired her confidence.

"I don't know. I was busy with work, but I suppose now I am free. I guess I just haven't met the right woman..."

"Maybe you meet the right girl. And you don't know." Her seductive eyes were toying with me.

"Oh? You mean the girl who works in the hotel? She is cute. Maybe you can introduce us later, before you go home?"

She scowled at my joke.

"Naughty man!" she chided me, pretending to hit me with her napkin.

"So, do you like Thailand SIR?..." she said, with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"It's lovely. Everyone is so friendly and the food is unbelievable." I replied, coolly.

"Oh? And you like Thai girls too?" she asked with an innocent pout. Her cheeks were a little red. I guessed that she was not a big drinker.

"Yes, they are very beautiful." She relaxed back into her chair, grinning broadly at the indirect compliment. She took another sip of her cocktail. Her pert breasts drew my attention for at least the twentieth time that day.

"So you want a Thai girlfriend?... Maybe you want a Thai wife?"

I paused and looked at her steadily in the eye.

"Maybe... though she would need to come to America with me."

She quickly licked her lips and sat up straight, apparently not expecting such a frank answer.

"You would bring Thai girl to America? To be your wife?"

Again I stared into her eyes unwaveringly.

"Maybe... For the right girl, yes."

I noticed her breathing was a little shallow as she processed the implication of my words. She looked around the restaurant nervously, before returning her gaze to mine.

"What is right girl?" she said, her focus solely directed at me.

"It's hard to say really... I want a beautiful wife, who is intelligent and funny. She would hopefully be willing to try live in a different country for me. Most importantly, she should want to be the mother of my children..."

"I have... I have... two daughters. Twin girls."

I sat back slowly, taking a sip from my glass. It was a surprise, but not a huge shock. She was a stunning woman in her early 30s after all, not a blushing virgin.

"I see. How old are they?"

"12 year old." She reached into her purse and pulled out her phone. She showed me a picture of herself and two smiling twin girls. They looked very happy in the picture, broad smiles on both.

"They are very pretty... like their mother." She blushed a little and smiled at the compliment, relieved I think that I hadn't instantly disregarded her after the revelation.

"Does that mean you don't want any more children?" I asked quietly. My heart was beating quickly. I realized I wanted her in that moment more than I had wanted any woman I ever met before. I silently prayed that she would want the life that I was willing to offer.

"I think... maybe for the right man." She held my gaze this time. I felt the electricity between us. The hair on my arm stood up. My eyes dropped to her sexy lips and back to her eyes.

"What is the right man?" I asked, smiling a little at the symmetry of the conversation.

"Hmmmmmmm!..." she began, grinning victoriously with the power she now had to tease me. "Maybe tall man. He have good job. He handsome too."

I smiled broadly now, chuckling as I dramatically counted out the criteria I matched on my fingers.

"Is that all?"

She suddenly sat straight in her chair and looked down at her dinner please for a few seconds. She had a sombre expression on her face.

"No..." she whispered. "He must be good man to my girls. That is most important thing."

I thought about the gravity of what she was saying. I did not want to lead on and fuck a single mother for the sake of a nice memory. I thought about what it would mean to try to make a relationship work with our different situations. This conversation wasn't just about a man and woman, there were 2 lives that could be drastically affected by our actions.

I decided to trust my feelings and take a risk.

"Ying, if you will let me, I will only be a gentleman to you. And your daughters. I don't know how to be a father... or a husband even... but I will do my best to make you happy. If you come to America with me, I will give you and your girls an easy life, where you will want for nothing. In return, I would like nothing more than for you to carry my children."

She stared at me for what felt like ages. I couldn't be sure what she was thinking. Eventually she smiled weakly. After a few moments, she asked the waiter for the bill. She offered to pay, but I insisted.

We hardly spoke as we left the restaurant. She hailed a taxi and we sat in the back seat, her bare leg rubbing against my pants. She looked up at me as we turned the corner. The light caught her face and I saw that there were tears in her eyes.

"You mean what you say Andrew?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

I reached up and stroked her cheek with the back of my hand.

"Yes, Ying. I will always tell you the truth."

The tension was palpable. We just stared at each other as the taxi drove, her eyes scanning my face, my eyes scanning hers.

We weren't smiling any more. We knew where we were going, and what we were going to do. We knew it was going to be more than just hot sex for both of us. It felt like the start of something, a new life, one that we had perhaps both wished for but never fully expected to happen.

I leaned down and kissed her.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I eagerly reciprocated. I pulled back slightly to look down at her. Her lips were moist and her eyes were filled with lust.

The taxi stopped abruptly outside the hotel. I threw a handful of notes at the driver as Ying laughed. She took my hand and pulled me briskly through the lobby to the elevators. I pressed the button for my floor. Before the door had fully closed, she was on me, kissing me passionately. My hands naturally fell to rest on her ass. I squeezed it gently as our tongues danced. She lifted one of her long legs and wrapped it around me, grinding softly against my bulging hard cock. Her hand fell to touch it and she smiled wickedly at me.

"Mmmmmm you have big gift for me, sir?"

DING!

The elevator door opened. We stepped out of the lift. She paused, waiting to follow me to my room. Instead, I bent down and scooped her up, throwing her over my shoulder. She squeeled in surprise, laughing and pretending to struggle as I walked to my hotel room like a caveman with one thing on his mind.

I opened the door (with some effort) and carried her inside. I roughly threw her on the bed, where she bounced once. She was breathing rapidly now as she looked up at me. I opened my shirt and shook it off. She bit her lip and purred as she looked at my abs and chest muscles approvingly.

She leaned forward and opened my belt buckle. Pulling my pants and boxer shorts down at the same time, she exclaimed as my big cock jumped free.

"Oh my God Andrew!!!" Her eyes went wide with shock.

"It's so BIG!... I never saw cock so big!"

My dick was rock hard now, 9 angry inches pointing directly at her sexy, open mouth. She bit her lip, looked up into my eyes and leaned forward to take the head of my cock into her mouth.

I moaned in sheer pleasure. Her tongue was longer than I expected, giving her an especially slutty look when it hung from her mouth. It began to swirl around my cock. She licked the underside of my cock, teasing it inch by inch. Her hand played with my balls, squeezing lightly and dragging her nails over the sensitive skin. I grunted appreciatively.

She smiled up at me with my cock still in her mouth. I was in love.

"Andrew, I want you to fuck me with your big cock! I want you to make me your slut!"

I pushed her onto her back on the bed. She helped me to pull her mini skirt and panties down over the feet. I decided to leave her high heels on. I loved to fuck a little slut while her high heels were up in the air.

Ying unlaced her blouse and threw it aside. Her perky tits looked so sexy. I wasted no time playing with them and sucking her full nipples. I was on top of her, sucking her tits when my cock came into contact with her pussy. We both shuddered with of anticipation of the unbelievable fuck to come. My hand reached between us and I guided my cock into her wet pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head as I pushed inch after inch into previously untouched depths of her cunt. She gasped as I filled her up. Hey eyes were wide with shock and pleasure.

"OH MY GOD! OH GOD! IT'S SO BIIIIG! I NEVER FELT SO BIG DICK BEFORE!"

Her words made me even harder. I slowly began to push in and out of her pussy. We kissed deeply, our bodies completely locked together in lust. She dragged her nails down my back, spurring me to increase the tempo of the fucking. She moaned in blissful appreciation.

She looked up at me with eyes glazed pleasurably and said "Please fuck me Dan! I want to be your slut! I want to be your slut forever!"

I was railing her by then, her legs up in the air, the high heels waving around sluttily. The gripped my back and pulled me to her for another kiss. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. She was on fire.

I pulled away and looked down at her sexy Thai face. Her mouth was open, practically drooling with pleasure. Her eyes were half-shut and glazed over, as if she was having an out of body experience. Her perfect white teeth were wide open, and her sexy tongue hung out the side of her mouth. She was the physical embodiment of lust.

I couldn't take any more.

I felt the mother-of-all orgasms building, My balls felt like they had never cum before. I kissed her deeply, moaning in her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum!"

I had time to pull out if she wanted me to.

Instead, her hands dropped to my ass and she pulled me even deeper inside her.

"Cum in me Andrew! I want to have your baby!"

I've never wanted to cum as much as in that moment.

I shot my thick load deep into her waiting pussy. I must have sent 7 or 8 ropes of cum inside her. I had no idea if she was on birth control or not. I didn't care.

As she felt my cum filling her, I felt her begin to cum, her legs wrapping tightly around me as she whispered in Thai in my ear. I kept fucking her, bringing her to a powerful orgasm. Her pussy squirted warm pussy juice all over me. I loved feeling her all over me, knowing I had made her cum hard.

I pumped in and out slowly as we both came down from the best orgasms of our lives. We kissed softly, affectionately.

I turned on my side, and she lay with her head on my chest. We kissed gently until my semi-hard cock began to swell again...

We fucked three more times that night.

The first time, I pushed her tits against the hotel window. We looked down upon the city as I fucked her silly from behind. She wore her high heels, so I could fuck her better. I came in her pussy again.

The second time we had a shower, soaping each other up before we dried off and 69'd on the bed. I fucked her throat while she came on my face.

The last time we fucked that night, we kissed slowly as I fucked her missionary style. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me. She looked up at me with the urgency of lust, so I fucked her harder and faster. She moaned in my ear, almost screaming obscenities in Thai as I pounded her tight little cunt. Her tongue licked my ear lobe, and she whispered incomprehensible words in my ear. I felt her wet finger tease my ass, forcing me to push deeper and deeper inside her.

I looked down upon her and she looked up at me. I never before felt this level of attraction towards any woman.

I wanted her with me forever, preferably cumming again and again on my dick.

After a few minutes of fucking, we came together, me pushing my hard cock as deep as I could into her, her pushing a finger deep into my ass. I came in her pussy for the third time. She moaned like a slut as she came again, the two of us dripping with sweat and other fluids.

We kissed once more and I held her in my arms. We fell asleep, both exhausted from our sexual exertions.

The next day, I tore up my return flight ticket. I decided to stay in Thailand and make Ying my wife.

Over the next few weeks, I met Ying's family and her daughters. They were pleasant, well-behaved girls. They were friendly and playful with me, though I could tell they were suspicious of my intentions towards their mother, as they had not had a masculine figure in the house for some time. I knew it would take time to win them over, so I was patient.

Ying and I were married in a simple ceremony 2 months later. Ying quit her job and packed her things so that we could move to one of my houses in the US with the girls shortly afterwards. For the next 2 years we had the happiest years I had ever known. I did my best as a stepfather, helping the girls learn English and adjust to American life. Ying looked after the house and took care of all my sexual needs, even ones I didnt know I had. We fucked like teenagers discovering sex. She posed for me and we recorded some sex tapes. Once I recorded her fucking a local girl while I watched. It was beyond sexy seeing her pin a teen that she had seduced in the local bar to our bed. She straddled the girl's eager face as she looked at me with unquenchable lust, soon cumming in the girl's open, surprised mouth.

12