Twin Times - Their Mum's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at Shaz, his mouth opening and closing in shock. She had a really guilty look on her face and had started to cry. Ad hated seeing his sister cry. It rarely happened, and he immediately lost his anger. Shaz went to get off, but he reached forward and put his hands on her hips to hold her on. "It's ok. Stay there, and tell me what's going on. This feels nice, but it was a shock." he said gently. "I didn't expect to wake up and find my dick inside you."

Sharon leaned forward and rubbed her hands over Ad's chest. "I'm sorry. I was thinking about what you said about having some meaningless sex with a guy. I could see you harden up with a dream you were having, and well, I guess I was a little jealous of the action you've been getting. I thought I'd invoke the 'What's yours is mine' clause. I really am sorry. Do you want me to get off?"

Adam looked hard at his twin. She looked miserable. He sighed "No, stay there. I guess it's too late now to worry about the ethics of it all. That clause really shouldn't cover body parts though. Next thing is you'll want a kidney."

Shaz brightened up a bit and gave a little giggle. "Thanks Ad. I really appreciate it. And I promise if I want a kidney, I'll ask first." She rotated her hips around his cock. "Teach me to fuck a guy? I'm loving the feeling of you in me. We've always been close, but being a part of each other like this is awesome."

Adam laughed. "Now there's one for the scorebook. 'Adam teaches Sharon how to have heterosexual sex.' That's a big win for me." He sat up a bit and looked again at his sister's body sitting on his. "Well, you've got the basics right. Vagina hot and juicy - check. Dick in the correct hole - check. So what do you want to know? Really, you just do what feels good for you. I can wait. You feel pretty good to me, sis. If I start feeling really good though, I'll have to get out quickly. I don't think I should let go inside you. That could be really bad."

Shaz sat up straight and started to explore his penis, slowly moving back and forth, up and down, and round and round. "I hadn't thought of that. Fair call," she said thoughtfully. "Can I move on you quicker? I feel like I want to go faster. When I use a dildo, I really have to move it to get me off."

Ad replied, a bit breathlessly "Go for it. As hard as you want. You won't break anything." He couldn't believe he was letting his twin sister fuck him. As Shaz had said, they were really close friends but this was way past anything he'd thought of. There had been occasional fleeting thoughts of having sex with her, but they'd disappeared quickly. It had been like thinking of having fun with himself. Now it was happening, he liked it. He liked it a lot.

Shaz shifted her hips slightly so she could get more movement. Lying back slightly and sliding up and down Ad's body had felt the best. His penis rubbed her front wall, setting off all sorts of wonderful feelings. She leaned back and grasped his legs just above the knees, then started to quickly move her hips up and down. Shaz gasped with the pleasurable feelings rolling through her cunt. It was more intense than anything she had felt before. Wide-eyed and mouth open, she looked down at Adam's face. His eyes were shut tight, and his face was screwed up and going red. He looked like he was going to burst. Sharon cocked her head to one side wondering what was wrong. She'd never had sex with a guy, but that wasn't the look of someone enjoying the ride.

Then Ad burst out laughing. He wildly started to buck his hips, heavily pushing his dick deep into his sister. He then stopped and fell to giggling uncontrollably. "Knees. Let go. Tickles. Not fair. Stop. Please." he panted.

Shaz looked at him amazed. She'd inadvertently won a tickle war. Score one for the girl. She smiled and leaned forward to look Adam in the eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that. It felt great though, you pushing deep into me. Can we try more of that?"

Trying to stifle the last giggles, Ad nodded. "Sure. Lie down on my chest and we'll roll so I'm on top."

Shaz looked dubious "Wouldn't it be easier for you to pull out and we both move?"

"Yep," Ad replied, "but this is more fun. And I don't know if we'll ever do this again, so I want to be inside you for as long as possible. Do you accept the challenge of not letting me escape?"

Shaz smiled and nodded. "Challenge accepted. Ooo, hang on a sec." She sat up and untied the strings of her bikini bottoms, and tossed them away. "Right. That might make things a bit easier." She lay down again with her legs either side of Adam's. "I'm assuming we're rolling onto the grass?"

Adam caught a brief glimpse of her pubic mound and the neatly trimmed hair as she whipped the bikini away. "Well, duh. Nice haircut by the way. I might take a closer look later if that's ok?" he commented. Adam then reached down and pressed his hands into the small of her back to hold their bodies together. "Ok, roll on the count of three. One, two, three, roll!"

As they rolled Shaz pressed herself hard onto Ad. Her leg took the full weight of both of them rolling over it, but they managed to do the full 180 without Adam falling out. He sat up and announced "Ta-da! Challenge complete!" and gave her a high five.

They smiled at each other and Sharon asked: "So, now what?"

Ad took a long, slow look at her body. He loved his sister, and this actually felt nice. He did feel a pang of guilt wondering what his mum and dad would think of their kid's fucking each other, but... He sighed and decided just to enjoy the moment. He put his hands under her knees and lifted them so her feet were flat on the ground. "Missionary position. I'm in control, and I'll pull out when I have to. Trust me on that. I may get cum on you though. I'll try and miss, but I can't guarantee it."

Shaz smiled and stroked his cheek. "Shoot over my stomach then. That'll be fine. I can wash it off. Not on my face. I've seen that in videos, and it's gross. If you get any there, I'll make you lick it off."

Ad made a face and started to slowly fuck his sister "Understood. Do you want to tickle your clit, or will I lie down on you and just go for it?"

Shaz thought for a moment "Fuck me brother. Fuck me hard. Long and deep. I want to feel every millimetre of your cock inside of me."

Ad smiled back "That will be my pleasure Shaz. You know, if I make you orgasm just with my dick, I win."

Sharon slapped his shoulder "If your willy can do that, you can have the win with no argument from me. Let's see you try, big man. I won't try and hold back."

"Put your arms around me, and let's go." Ad ordered. She complied, and Adam slowly started sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She sighed in pleasure at the unfamiliar feelings but revelling in the tingling her brother was causing in her body.

"Harder. Go harder!" she said, looking intently at her male reflection. Ad nodded and withdrew until he was nearly out, then rammed home as hard as he could. Shaz arched her back with the impact and moaned "Ohh God, yes. That's so good. Again." Adam thumped into her again, then just continued with the hard fuck. Shaz bit her bottom lip and groaned in pleasure every time he slid in. No dildo or vibrator she had ever used compared to this, being fucked hard by her twin brother.

=====

Upstairs, Carol had finished packing the shopping away and had taken a quick shower. She wasn't that hot, but she had to wash the stink of Wayne's Passat off her. She wanted to get rid of it, but it was on a lease that would have cost a fortune to break. Just another reminder of the cheating prick. She missed her Golf.

After slipping into a light blue one-piece swimsuit, she wandered back out to the kitchen. She called out to the smart device "Alexa, play 90's summertime rock on all speakers." It was getting late in the day, and she was sure the kids would be happy to have an afternoon snack by the pool. She glanced out the window on the way to the fridge and saw them on the grass together. It was great they got on so well. She knew other families where the siblings were constantly fighting. That was something she didn't need, particularly now. She opened the fridge to get some drinks out, but there was a little niggle in her mind. Something about the picture of her kids on the grass wasn't right. She froze.

They were on the grass, close together. Really close. It had looked like Adam was lying on top of Sharon. It had looked like Sharon's legs were, well, not where they should be. She gasped, horrified with the thoughts tumbling through her head, and ran to the other side of the dining room to grab a pair of binoculars. She frantically searched for the glasses and eventually found them buried in a cupboard. She ran back to the window and tried to focus on the kids. They weren't where she last saw them. She scanned the yard and found both of them in the pool. Adam was doing laps of the pool using a slow freestyle, and Sharon was in the water hanging on the edge of the pool watching him. She lowered the binoculars, confused. It had looked to her like the kids were having sex together on the grass. She was sure Adam was fucking his sister because her legs had appeared to be locked behind her head. That position wasn't really a normal way of resting.

She looked again, but there was nothing out of the ordinary going on. "Huh!" she said out loud. She must have imagined it. The kids surely had more sense than to have sex with each other, and Sharon being fucked by a guy? Carol was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen without a lot of alcohol being involved. She put the binoculars down and sat on a dining room chair. She was certain she saw what they were doing, but it wasn't happening now. Conflicted, Carol decided not to say anything to them about her suspicions. Her kids were pretty sensible, and the last thing they all needed was more tension in the house if she started tossing accusations at them - real or not. She stood up and had another look out the window. The twins were both hanging on the side of the pool talking. Carol wiped her face with her hand. Maybe she should go on that holiday her friends kept pushing her to go on. She was in her mid 30's and had been locked in a fairly loveless marriage for a long time. A good time to blow the cobwebs out of her privates wouldn't be a bad idea. Particularly if she was starting to hallucinate...

=====

Down by the pool, Shaz was really enjoying being ridden hard by her brother. He was working her insides with a rocking motion which felt fantastic. She wanted more. She really wanted to get more of Adam into her cunt. "Ad," she gasped "Give me more. How can I get more of you inside?"

Ad thumped into her and stopped deep inside. "Geez Shaz. I'm already inching you across the grass I'm hitting you so hard. Umm... Look, swing your legs up behind your shoulders if you can. That way your cunt will be out and open by itself. I might be able to push in a bit more."

Shaz smiled and nodded. She pulled her legs up and locked her feet behind her head. "How's that?"

Ad looked down at her sister's now exposed clit. He smiled and gently rubbed it with his thumb which extracted a moan from his sister. "Perfect. You're perfect. Just so damn fuckable." He started slapping into Shaz again.

Sharon could feel the difference a change in position made. She closed her eyes again and concentrated on the new feelings in her cunt. Faintly, she heard Seal singing in the background and she started humming "Kiss from a rose." She could get used to this, she thought. Still prefered girls... Her eyes snapped open, terrified. "Ad! Off! Now! Mum's home! Music's on!"

Adam looked wildly around. He couldn't see his mum, but Shaz was right. Music was playing and that meant she was home. He gave Shaz one last big push, pulled out and dove into the pool. Sharon groaned loudly with his last effort and scrambled to her feet, then frantically searched for her bikini bottoms. She grabbed them and dropped into the side of the pool and tried to tie them back on. She looked up at the house. There was no sign of their mum. She gave a deep sigh of relief. She figured if they'd been sprung, Carol would have been yelling at them from the top deck.

Adam slowly swam over to her. "What do you reckon? Did she see us?" he asked anxiously.

Shaz replied "No, I think we'd know all about it if she did. Fuck, that was close though." She turned to Ad and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Guess what? You win."

Ad looked confused "Sorry, win what?"

Shaz smiled and kissed him full on the lips. "You made me cum. That last big hit, plus being terrified mum had seen us caused me to explode. Go feel if you want."

Ad glanced at the house, and not seeing anyone gingerly slid a finger inside his sister. She was right. That was a really warm, wet and sticky cunt. He grinned, "Well, how about that? My sister gets off on risky public fucks. So, what do I win?"

Sharon slowly floated away on her back and pulled her bikini away from her mound. "You get another go. And next time, you can finish the job. And after that, maybe we can figure a time when you can finish in me. And after that..." She gave him a huge grin. "I might try some other boy-girl things. But only with you." She let go of her bikini and it slowly re-covered her cunt.

Carol's voice rang out over the top of the music. "Kids, I'm home. I'm bringing down afternoon tea and drinks. If you want anything else, let me know."

Shaz started to tread water and looked at Ad with relief. "I guess mum didn't see anything."

Ad smiled back "Guess not." He looked up at the deck as his mum was coming out of the house with the tray of snacks. He stared at her in her swimsuit. "You know Shaz," he said thoughtfully, "I guess I really didn't want to say anything out loud before, but mum... She's hot."

Shaz swam over to her brother and put one arm around his neck. "She sure is. And guess what? I win. I've seen her naked. And you won't." She rapidly swam away laughing as Adam tried to punch her on her shoulder.

"Right!" he called after her "Challenge accepted!"

====

12