All Comments on 'Twin Towers of Love'

by rwcforfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
horne5horne5almost 5 years ago
part 2 soon ??

great story cant wait for next

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story but lost opportunity

While I will say that the overall storyline is one of the hottest ive read on Literotica... Esp two hot twin bombshells who are into sharing man and have sex together...

But...

I do think a bit more time and wrotting could have been given to the sexual scenes. Seem like they were very quick. While the story had good detail, the sex scenes need more to give reader something to imagine. They were lacking good contento and seems like wam bam done. Also seems to drop in story as son as sex was done. Again, just a bit disappointing when the resto of storyline was great.

Also, the other aspect is that as much as the twins were into each other could have had more with then when uncle was involved like eating cum out of each other, pussy to other sisters mouth and cleabing him up after. Even ass to other sisters mouth and cleaning sisters cumfilled asshole after done... Could have really elevated the dirty factor...

This story could have been a halla of fsmer of written differently...

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Identical twins...

...of similar BMI are unlikely to have breasts of 1 whole cup size difference.

Most women ovulate about 2 weeks before/after their period, so 1 week before would be safe. Did anyone notice they said "WE" about the timing of their periods? Any 2 women living together with similar length periods tend to synchronize. Identical twins living and doing everything together would be synched like a radio clock.

KinPAKinPAover 4 years ago
Really Needs A Part 2/Conclusion

This was a great story until the ending; I really hope there is a part 2 or conclusion that wraps everything up instead of ending on a bombshell revelation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous